|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke want to know what information Higgins' has about the murders and what else?
(a) Why Nance would go to Higgins' estate as he could be followed.
(b) Why he was meeting Nance.
(c) How they can get into Higgins' residence.
(d) If they should set up a camera to watch the drive.
2. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
(a) Skip McMahon, Thomas Stansfield.
(b) Arthur Higgins, Harold J. Burmiester.
(c) Brian Roach, Skip McMahon.
(d) Brian Roach, Thomas Stansfield.
3. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
(a) Mike Nance.
(b) Stu Garret.
(c) Brian Roach.
(d) Jim Stevens.
4. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
5. What reason is McMahon given for the President still being alive?
(a) The assassins do not wish to harm those in an adjacent public area.
(b) The assassins wish to negotiate with him.
(c) The assassins do not want to kill those with him.
(d) The assassins wish to give him one more chance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Michael O'Rourke's home while his girlfriend is on the phone with Stansfield?
2. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
3. Dr. Kennedy believes the assassin who killed Downs was seen in what fashion?
4. A part of the CIA director does not want Higgins to be taken alive as he does not like him, and what is another reason?
5. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)