|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 40, Nance is at his horse ranch in Maryland where he is under orders to resign by when?
(a) Noon the next day.
(b) Six o'clock the next evening.
(c) Noon that day.
(d) Six o'clock that evening.
2. When Nance is alone with Higgins, he tells Arthur that Warch knows that they blackmailed which legislator?
3. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
(b) Under 5%.
4. Garret feels that by telling the public the murders are an attempt to block the President's budget, they have made Stevens look what?
(a) Weak, virtually precluding budget passage.
(b) Resound, almost guaranteeing the passing of the budget.
(c) Firm, almost guaranteeing his re-election.
(d) Sympathetic, almost guaranteeing his re-election.
5. When the tape is done playing, Nance accuses Stansfield of faking the recording or doing what?
(a) Threatening Higgins to make him lie.
(b) Tricking Higgins to make him lie.
(c) Torturing Higgins to make him lie.
(d) Using drugs to get Higgins to lie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke travel to Higgins' estate to kidnap him?
2. Chapter 1 begins with a description of what?
3. Where does Scott Coleman go to lose those who are following him?
4. The SEALs said that, following Operation Snatch Back, they felt which terrorists that they were sent to assassinate were not surprised by their arrival?
5. Michael O'Rourke tells Scott Coleman what Jackson said, from the murder of the French politicians to the motive Higgins may have for killing which victim?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)