|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After dumping Higgins' body, Scott Coleman returns to his home where he does what?
(a) Checks it for intruders.
(b) Burns his clothes and washes with hydrogen peroxide.
(c) Scans it for listening devices.
(d) Gets a shower and some long needed rest.
2. Scott Coleman's men realize that, due to Higgins' tight security, what will have to happen in order for the kidnapping to succeed?
(a) The dogs and guards must be drugged.
(b) The dogs and guards must be distracted.
(c) The dogs must be killed, and the guards drugged.
(d) The dogs and guards must be killed.
3. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
4. McMahon wants to accompany Roach to a meeting so that he can see whose face when he realizes the assassins have him as a target?
5. Following his meeting at the White House, McMahon picks up Kennedy and goes to meet which individual?
(a) Thomas Stansfield.
(b) Gus Mitchell.
(c) Arthur Higgins.
(d) Scott Coleman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Garret listens in on a private meeting between his boss and which individual who convinces Stevens he needs his support to pass the budget?
2. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
3. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
4. In Chapter 33, is Dr. Kennedy is meeting with whom when she calls Heaney in to join them?
5. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)