|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
(a) Pass the anti-crime bill.
(b) Pass the tax bill.
(c) Pass the national education bill.
(d) Pass the budget.
2. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) America's crime problem.
(b) American politics.
(c) The American legal system.
(d) American democracy.
3. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
4. Higgins' body is left where?
(a) The Lincoln Memorial.
(b) The Capitol steps.
(c) Garret's front yard.
(d) Nance's front yard.
5. Nance figures that until he must resign, he can do what?
(a) Use his power to take Stansfield out.
(b) Use his power to take Garret out.
(c) Look for a way out.
(d) Use his power to take Michael O'Rourke out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend leaves a message for Stansfield that she is with a Washington paper and will go to press with all she has on Garret and Nance if he does not call her back how fast?
2. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
3. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
4. A note that accompanied Higgins' tape threatens to release copies to the media if Garret and Nance are not forced out of politics, and both must pledge to donate what?
5. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)