|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nance tell Garret about Higgins?
(a) Higgins told Nance to kill Garret if he talks.
(b) Someone else told Higgins about Garret's response to McMahon's tape.
(c) Nance will have Garret killed if he talks.
(d) Nance told Higgins about Garret's response to McMahon's tape.
2. Stansfield calls the President to see if he knows what?
(a) Garret's and Nance's whereabouts.
(b) Michael O'Rourke's whereabouts.
(c) Garret's whereabouts.
(d) Nance's whereabouts.
3. When Michael O'Rourke opens the door, the stranger does what?
(a) Incapacitates him with a Jujitsu move.
(b) Electrifies him with a Tazer stun gun.
(c) Incapacitates him with a Taekwondo move.
(d) Holds a chemically-laden patch to his face.
4. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
(a) Agrees with them wholeheartedly.
(b) Cautions them not to take anything for granted.
(c) Agrees with uncertainty.
(d) Arranges for the meeting at Camp David.
5. Who makes a radio transmission to the others hidden outside Higgins' home?
(a) Kevin Hackett.
(b) Scott Coleman.
(c) Michael O'Rourke.
(d) Dan Stroble.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend leaves a message for Stansfield that she is with a Washington paper and will go to press with all she has on Garret and Nance if he does not call her back how fast?
2. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
3. Who suddenly arrives at the cabin and verifies what Scott Coleman is telling Michael O'Rourke about Olson's death?
4. Michael O'Rourke meets Scott Coleman at the cabin to discuss Olson's murder and is told what?
5. To whom does Stansfield say that Higgins' death may be a blessing since his captors will not have had time to question him and learn state secrets?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)