|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
(a) Stay clear of Olson.
(b) Stay clear of the President.
(c) Caution the President.
(d) Caution Olson.
2. Where do Seamus and Michael O'Rourke travel to meet with Augie Jackson?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) West Virginia.
3. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
(b) Car bomb.
(c) Lethal injection.
(d) Breaks his neck.
4. During their last meeting together, who gets into a disagreement?
(a) Seamus O'Rourke and Olson.
(b) Seamus O'Rourke and Michael O'Rourke.
(c) Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke.
(d) Olson and Michael O'Rourke.
5. What does Michael O'Rourke do when Olson offers to introduce him to the President?
(a) Accepts eagerly.
(c) Accepts with great hesitation.
(d) Says he will another day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Olson has given the President how long to make some real changes before exposing his budget sham?
2. Meanwhile, at the White House, who informs Stevens and his cabinet that Higgins has been abducted?
3. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
4. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
5. Where does Dr. Kennedy meet McMahon in Chapter 30?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)