|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Olson offends Seamus O'Rourke with a comment about his past connection to what organization?
(a) Irish People's Liberation Organization.
(b) Irish National Liberation Army.
(c) Irish Liberation Army.
(d) Irish Republican Army.
2. Michael O'Rourke wants to speak with Olson before the senator leaves for what event?
(a) White House conference.
(b) Legislative vote.
(c) Camp David summit.
(d) News conference.
3. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
(a) Pass the anti-crime bill.
(b) Pass the tax bill.
(c) Pass the budget.
(d) Pass the national education bill.
4. When Stansfield calls the number, Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend says he has been abducted, and she will go to the media if he is not back within how long?
(a) Three hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Four hours.
5. Nance figures that until he must resign, he can do what?
(a) Look for a way out.
(b) Use his power to take Garret out.
(c) Use his power to take Michael O'Rourke out.
(d) Use his power to take Stansfield out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs Stansfield that Higgins' body has been located?
2. Higgins' body is left where?
3. Scott Coleman is unwilling to stay on the line for more than how long, even using the mobile scramble phone?
4. Michael O'Rourke contacts McMahon and convinces him that he has information about who's deaths?
5. Back at Nance's ranch, Michael O'Rourke regains consciousness and taunts which individual who gets nervous?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)