|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Higgins attempts to reassure Nance of what?
(a) Vanelli will not talk, he fears death.
(b) The murders cannot be traced back to them.
(c) The FBI does not know there are two groups.
(d) Garret will not talk.
2. In order to travel to Nance's ranch, Stansfield boards a helicopter that is disguised how?
(a) As a MEDEVAC helicopter.
(b) As a U.S. Forest Service helicopter.
(c) As a civilian transport helicopter.
(d) As a TV news broadcast helicopter.
3. Admiral DeVoe says that they learned which agency found an information leak which caused Operation Snatch Back to fail?
(a) National Security Agency.
(b) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(c) Defense Intelligence Agency.
(d) National Criminal Intelligence Service.
4. Back at Michael O'Rourke's, he tells his girlfriend all but a few details, like what?
(a) His attacking Garret.
(b) His attacking Nance.
(c) His breaking Nance's nose.
(d) His attacking Garret and Nance.
5. Scott Coleman's group that is heading for the Higgins estate is to do what with respect to his security guards?
(a) Tranquilize them.
(b) Bribe them.
(c) Distract them.
(d) Hide from them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stansfield tells Stevens that either Garret explains his involvement with Higgins to Stansfield under protection of the National Secrecy Act, or he will be deposed on the record by which agency?
2. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
3. When Garret hears Higgins' talking on the tape about Olson's and Turnquist's murders, what does he do?
4. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
5. Speaker of the House Thomas Basset says on television that he will never do what?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)