|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 40, Nance is at his horse ranch in Maryland where he is under orders to resign by when?
(a) Noon the next day.
(b) Six o'clock that evening.
(c) Six o'clock the next evening.
(d) Noon that day.
2. Scott Coleman is afraid to use any of his contacts for information about Turnquist's death since doing so might do what?
(a) Expose the assassins.
(b) Jeopardize the contacts.
(c) Draw unwanted attention.
(d) Prompt more killings.
3. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
(a) Camp David.
(b) White House.
(d) Supreme Court.
4. The President holds a meeting in the Situation Room and announces that who will be responsible for security of the remaining senators, congressmen, and their families?
(a) Counter-commando tactics military personnel.
(b) Navy SEALs.
(c) Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) law enforcement personnel.
(d) Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) military personnel.
5. When the tape is done playing, Nance accuses Stansfield of faking the recording or doing what?
(a) Threatening Higgins to make him lie.
(b) Using drugs to get Higgins to lie.
(c) Torturing Higgins to make him lie.
(d) Tricking Higgins to make him lie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
2. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
3. Where does Dr. Kennedy meet McMahon in Chapter 30?
4. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
5. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)