|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
(a) Car bomb.
(b) Breaks his neck.
(c) Lethal injection.
2. Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke drive back to Michael's home with Higgins where?
(a) On the rear floor under a blanket.
(b) In a box tied in the pickup bed.
(c) In the rear of the SUV under a blanket.
(d) In the trunk.
3. Garret instructs the President's Communications Director to ensure the public hears whose life stories?
(a) Olson's and the four Service Agents' killed with him.
(b) The Four Secret Service Agents' killed in a car bombing.
(c) The four Secret Service Agents' and a police officer's.
(d) Olson's, Fitzgerald's, Koslowski's, and Downs'.
4. Meanwhile, at the White House, who informs Stevens and his cabinet that Higgins has been abducted?
5. Speaker of the House Thomas Basset says on television that he will never do what?
(a) Give in on the budget.
(b) Run from terrorists.
(c) Give into political pressure.
(d) Negotiate with terrorists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke props Higgins' body where?
2. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
3. With both Nance and Garret in the room, Stansfield says he will play a tape unless what?
4. In order to travel to Nance's ranch, Stansfield boards a helicopter that is disguised how?
5. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)