|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The SEALs said that, following Operation Snatch Back, they felt which terrorists that they were sent to assassinate were not surprised by their arrival?
2. Michael O'Rourke tells Dr. Kennedy and McMahon that an envelope containing a tape was dropped off on his doorstep when?
(a) The evening before.
(b) That afternoon.
(c) Around midnight.
(d) That morning.
3. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
(a) Stay clear of the President.
(b) Caution Olson.
(c) Caution the President.
(d) Stay clear of Olson.
4. Who receives a scrambled voice modulator call advising where a dead former CIA employee may be found?
(a) The media.
(b) CIA headquarters.
(c) ABC television network.
(d) FBI headquarters.
5. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
(c) Special Forces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scott Coleman's group that is heading for the Higgins estate is to do what with respect to his security guards?
2. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
3. What do the CIA rescue members use at Nance's property to determine how many people are in the house and where they are located?
4. McMahon meets with Heaney and Dr. Kennedy, who have been reviewing ex-commando personnel files, and they decide to do what?
5. Dr. Kennedy feels that Downs' killer wants people to think that he is what so that he will not be captured and time will be wasted on the investigation?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)