|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Kennedy is studying the Special Forces personnel files when she reads Scott Coleman's and sees he was on which mission that failed, causing the deaths of eight men?
(a) Operation Deadly Silence.
(b) Operation Lethal Insertion.
(c) Operation Snatch Back.
(d) Operation Silent Apprehension.
2. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
(a) Stu Garret.
(b) Brian Roach.
(c) Mrs. Bassett.
(d) Jim Stevens.
3. When the meeting with Stansfield begins, Scott Coleman decides to trust him, and he removes what?
(a) His voice modulator, identifying himself.
(b) His mask, identifying himself.
(c) His wraparound sunglasses, identifying himself.
(d) His hood, identifying himself.
4. Chapter 1 begins with a description of what?
(a) An old wooden cabin surrounded by trees.
(b) A camping trailer isolated in the woods.
(c) A home in the middle-class suburbs.
(d) An apartment in the city slums.
5. After viewing the bodies at the Turnquist crime scene, Dr. Kennedy and General Heaney believe the killers are what?
(b) Police S.W.A.T. members.
(c) Military comandos.
(d) Political extremists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Kennedy believes the assassin who killed Downs was seen in what fashion?
2. Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke drive back to Michael's home with Higgins where?
3. With both Nance and Garret in the room, Stansfield says he will play a tape unless what?
4. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
5. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)