|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at Michael O'Rourke's home while his girlfriend is on the phone with Stansfield?
(a) Seamus O'Rourke.
(b) Scott Coleman.
(c) Tim and Seamus O'Rourke.
(d) Tim O'Rourke.
2. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
(a) A window.
(b) The street.
(c) A closet.
(d) A rooftop.
3. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
(a) He goes to the funeral in an open carriage.
(b) He walks behind the funeral caissons.
(c) He goes to the funeral procession in an armored limousine.
(d) He goes to the funeral in a Secret Srvice vehicle.
4. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
(a) He successfully bargains for the removal of the REA funding.
(b) He hangs up on the President.
(c) He unsuccessfully bargains for the inclusion of the REA funding.
(d) He excuses himself.
5. When the guards move unexpectedly, what happens at Higgins' estate?
(a) An alarm goes off.
(b) Higgins' garage door opens.
(c) Higgins exits the front door.
(d) The residence is lit by floodlights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nance figures that until he must resign, he can do what?
2. When Stansfield calls the number, Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend says he has been abducted, and she will go to the media if he is not back within how long?
3. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
4. After viewing the bodies at the Turnquist crime scene, Dr. Kennedy and General Heaney believe the killers are what?
5. In order to travel to Nance's ranch, Stansfield boards a helicopter that is disguised how?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)