|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the President's reaction to Olson's murder?
2. A part of the CIA director does not want Higgins to be taken alive as he does not like him, and what is another reason?
(a) Higgins knows too much about the CIA and its operations.
(b) Higgins was forced from Dark Ops and is not trustworthy.
(c) Higgins acts like a renegade and may change allegiance.
(d) Higgins' loyalty cannot be trusted.
3. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
(a) Aqueduct Bridge.
(b) 14th Street Bridge.
(c) Francis Scott Key Bridge.
(d) Chain Bridge.
4. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
(c) U.S. mail.
5. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
Short Answer Questions
1. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
2. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
3. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
4. What does Nance tell Garret about Higgins?
5. As McMahon plays the tape of the modulated call he got from Michael O'Rourke for the group in the Situation Room, who notices that Garret becomes noticeably upset?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)