|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the Turnquist crime scene, McMahon notes what about those guarding the congressman?
(a) Only one reached for his gun.
(b) Two were inside, two were outside.
(c) Two were asleep while the other two guarded.
(d) Each was caught off guard.
2. In Chapter 33, is Dr. Kennedy is meeting with whom when she calls Heaney in to join them?
3. Olson offends Seamus O'Rourke with a comment about his past connection to what organization?
(a) Irish National Liberation Army.
(b) Irish People's Liberation Organization.
(c) Irish Republican Army.
(d) Irish Liberation Army.
4. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
(a) The President's and Congress'.
(b) The President's and CIA Director's.
(c) The CIA Director's and Congress'.
(d) The Dark Ops head's and CIA Director's.
5. As McMahon plays the tape of the modulated call he got from Michael O'Rourke for the group in the Situation Room, who notices that Garret becomes noticeably upset?
Short Answer Questions
1. Higgins' body is left where?
2. Speaker of the House Thomas Basset says on television that he will never do what?
3. Michael O'Rourke contacts McMahon and convinces him that he has information about who's deaths?
4. When Garret hears Higgins' talking on the tape about Olson's and Turnquist's murders, what does he do?
5. Who makes a radio transmission to the others hidden outside Higgins' home?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)