|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
(a) The Dark Ops head's and CIA Director's.
(b) The President's and Congress'.
(c) The CIA Director's and Congress'.
(d) The President's and CIA Director's.
2. Following Nance's response when the tape ends, what does Garret do?
(a) Blames it all on Higgins.
(b) Blames it all on Nance.
(c) Denies everything as well.
(d) Says he was threatened by Nance and Higgins.
3. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
(a) His freedom to travel.
(b) His place in history.
(c) U.S. tourism.
(d) U.S. foreign trade.
4. After dumping Higgins' body, Scott Coleman returns to his home where he does what?
(a) Burns his clothes and washes with hydrogen peroxide.
(b) Checks it for intruders.
(c) Scans it for listening devices.
(d) Gets a shower and some long needed rest.
5. Michael O'Rourke meets Scott Coleman at the cabin to discuss Olson's murder and is told what?
(a) Scott is not responsible.
(b) Scott can neither confirm nor deny.
(c) Scott cannot tell Michael who did it.
(d) Scott is responsible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke props Higgins' body where?
2. In his taped confession, whom does Higgins say forced him out of the CIA in addition to Stansfield?
3. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
4. When the guards move unexpectedly, what happens at Higgins' estate?
5. To whom does Stansfield say that Higgins' death may be a blessing since his captors will not have had time to question him and learn state secrets?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)