|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man on the back of the motorcycle do upon pulling next to Olson's vehicle?
(a) Tosses a brown paper bag on the vehicle's roof.
(b) Empties a semi-automatic handgun into the back seat.
(c) Fires a machine gun into the back seat.
(d) Tosses a dark bag on the vehicle's roof.
2. Michael O'Rourke tells Scott Coleman what Jackson said, from the murder of the French politicians to the motive Higgins may have for killing which victim?
3. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
(a) A newspaper story.
(c) Dirty politics.
4. McMahon meets with Heaney and Dr. Kennedy, who have been reviewing ex-commando personnel files, and they decide to do what?
(a) Narrow the field of suspects, then place them under surveillance.
(b) Place their suspects under surveillance.
(c) Call suspects to active duty, confining them to military quarters.
(d) Call suspects to active duty, dispatching them to the Middle East.
5. Michael O'Rourke, his brother Tim, and Seamus meet whom to discuss what they have learned from Jackson?
(a) Dr. Irene Kennedy.
(b) Skip McMahon.
(c) Scott Coleman.
(d) Brian Roach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Following Nance's response when the tape ends, what does Garret do?
2. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
3. Back at his ranch, Nance's assistant interrupts him, saying that who is calling?
4. Her suspicions aroused upon reading Scot Coleman's file, Dr. Kennedy leaves it for Heaney so he can read it when?
5. In accordance with CIA procedure, Higgins' residence is called and what transpires?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)