|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend arrives home from the grocery store, becomes concerned when he is nowhere to be found, and sees what?
(a) The broken table.
(b) The broken chair.
(c) The broken vase.
(d) The broken mirror.
2. Nance figures that until he must resign, he can do what?
(a) Look for a way out.
(b) Use his power to take Stansfield out.
(c) Use his power to take Garret out.
(d) Use his power to take Michael O'Rourke out.
3. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
(a) Force the President into hiding.
(b) Prevent the President's re-election.
(c) Deadlock the Senate and House.
(d) Send the country into mass hysteria.
4. When the tape is done playing, Nance accuses Stansfield of faking the recording or doing what?
(a) Threatening Higgins to make him lie.
(b) Tricking Higgins to make him lie.
(c) Torturing Higgins to make him lie.
(d) Using drugs to get Higgins to lie.
5. With night vision goggles, Scott Coleman sees that an apartment across from his contains what?
(a) Rifle snipers.
(b) Directional microphones and cameras.
(c) SWAT team members.
(d) Directional microphones and agents.
Short Answer Questions
1. A part of the CIA director does not want Higgins to be taken alive as he does not like him, and what is another reason?
2. After dumping Higgins' body, Scott Coleman returns to his home where he does what?
3. Meanwhile, at the White House, who informs Stevens and his cabinet that Higgins has been abducted?
4. Higgins is attacked when he steps outside for what?
5. Who suddenly arrives at the cabin and verifies what Scott Coleman is telling Michael O'Rourke about Olson's death?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)