|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Higgins attempts to reassure Nance of what?
(a) The murders cannot be traced back to them.
(b) Garret will not talk.
(c) Vanelli will not talk, he fears death.
(d) The FBI does not know there are two groups.
2. When Garret screams out, what does Nance do?
(a) Grabs him to shut him up.
(b) Chokes him, ordering him to shut up.
(c) Says Garret is lying.
(d) Slaps him across the face, ordering him to shut up.
3. Chapter 1 begins with a description of what?
(a) A home in the middle-class suburbs.
(b) An apartment in the city slums.
(c) An old wooden cabin surrounded by trees.
(d) A camping trailer isolated in the woods.
4. Scott Coleman has concerns that who may be watching him?
(a) Federal Marshals.
(d) Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
5. Scott Coleman and his men meet up with Michael O'Rourke and travel to Higgins' estate for what purpose?
Short Answer Questions
1. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
2. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
3. McMahon meets with Heaney and Dr. Kennedy, who have been reviewing ex-commando personnel files, and they decide to do what?
4. FBI Special Agent Skip McMahon is responsible for investigating the three political killings and is impressed by what?
5. In another secret meeting with Nance (who has concerns after Olson's death,) Higgins convinces him everything will be fine by when?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)