|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
2. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
(a) Under 5%.
3. What does Nance do upon receiving a call while he is dealing with Michael O'Rourke?
(a) Speaks but a few words, then slams phone down.
(b) Instructs his assistant to tell the caller he is too busy.
(c) Speaks a good while, then hangs up nervously when done.
(d) Speaks for a while, then hangs up on the caller.
4. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
(a) Leads the President into a meeting.
(b) Praises the President.
(c) Advises the President.
(d) Scolds the President.
5. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
(a) Cautions them not to take anything for granted.
(b) Arranges for the meeting at Camp David.
(c) Agrees with them wholeheartedly.
(d) Agrees with uncertainty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Garret feels that by telling the public the murders are an attempt to block the President's budget, they have made Stevens look what?
2. At the Turnquist crime scene, McMahon notes what about those guarding the congressman?
3. Dobbs tells Stansfield that a car has arrived at the ranch, but he cannot tell what the driver has removed from what?
4. Scott Coleman's men realize that, due to Higgins' tight security, what will have to happen in order for the kidnapping to succeed?
5. After the war, Jackson worked for which agency?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)