|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
(a) A taped television interview.
(b) A newspaper interview.
(c) A recorded radio interview.
(d) A live television interview.
2. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
(a) He agrees only to an increase in plain-clothes security.
(b) He declines.
(c) He agrees only to hidden sharpshooters on surrounding buildings.
(d) He agrees.
3. The SEALs said that, following Operation Snatch Back, they felt which terrorists that they were sent to assassinate were not surprised by their arrival?
4. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend arrives home from the grocery store, becomes concerned when he is nowhere to be found, and sees what?
(a) The broken mirror.
(b) The broken chair.
(c) The broken table.
(d) The broken vase.
5. Following Nance's response when the tape ends, what does Garret do?
(a) Denies everything as well.
(b) Blames it all on Nance.
(c) Blames it all on Higgins.
(d) Says he was threatened by Nance and Higgins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 1 begins with a description of what?
2. Michael O'Rourke, his brother Tim, and Seamus meet whom to discuss what they have learned from Jackson?
3. Nance tells Higgins he thinks the FBI knows what?
4. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
5. Olson has given the President how long to make some real changes before exposing his budget sham?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)