|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke's girlfriend arrives home from the grocery store, becomes concerned when he is nowhere to be found, and sees what?
(a) The broken table.
(b) The broken chair.
(c) The broken mirror.
(d) The broken vase.
2. Who receives a scrambled voice modulator call advising where a dead former CIA employee may be found?
(a) FBI headquarters.
(b) ABC television network.
(c) CIA headquarters.
(d) The media.
3. A note that accompanied Higgins' tape threatens to release copies to the media if Garret and Nance are not forced out of politics, and both must pledge to donate what?
(a) 1/2 of their money to families of law enforcement officers that have been killed.
(b) 2/3 of their money to families of law enforcement officers that have been killed.
(c) 1/4 of their money to families of law enforcement officers that have been killed.
(d) All of their money to families of law enforcement officers that have been killed.
4. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
(a) A recorded radio interview.
(b) A live television interview.
(c) A newspaper interview.
(d) A taped television interview.
5. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
(a) For knowledge.
(b) For revenge.
(c) For power.
(d) To mislead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dobbs tells Stansfield that a car has arrived at the ranch, but he cannot tell what the driver has removed from what?
2. When hunting the year before, Michael O'Rourke told Scott Coleman that who caused the leak leading to the deaths of eight of Coleman's men in Libya?
3. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
4. What does the man on the back of the motorcycle do upon pulling next to Olson's vehicle?
5. Dr. Kennedy feels that Downs' killer wants people to think that he is what so that he will not be captured and time will be wasted on the investigation?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)