|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(a) Foreign diplomacy.
2. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
(a) The use a low-velocity, hollow-point bullet.
(b) They us a nitroglycerin-tipped dart.
(c) They us a hollow-point bullet.
(d) They use a nitroglycerin-tipped bullet.
3. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
(a) Arthur Higgins, Harold J. Burmiester.
(b) Brian Roach, Thomas Stansfield.
(c) Skip McMahon, Thomas Stansfield.
(d) Brian Roach, Skip McMahon.
4. Stevens agrees the FBI must take the tape seriously, but, at whose suggestion, does not want its contents known by anyone else?
5. Scott Coleman's men realize that, due to Higgins' tight security, what will have to happen in order for the kidnapping to succeed?
(a) The dogs and guards must be distracted.
(b) The dogs and guards must be drugged.
(c) The dogs and guards must be killed.
(d) The dogs must be killed, and the guards drugged.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jackson cautions Michael O'Rourke not to go to which agency?
2. When Michael O'Rourke opens the door, the stranger does what?
3. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
4. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
5. In spite of Michael O'Rourke's objections, who tells Tim O'Rourke everything about his involvement in the assassinations?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)