|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 3 shows a brash side of Congressman O'Rourke that establishes his physical abilities and reminds the reader of Michael's what?
(a) Coast Guard training.
(b) Marine training.
(c) Navy training.
(d) Army training.
2. A screen at the CIA Operations Center is monitored after Higgins' abduction that is tracking what?
(a) Higgins' homing device and a rescue team.
(b) Canine search teams and helicopters.
(c) Higgins' homing device and helicopters.
(d) CIA rescue units and police search teams.
3. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
(a) He agrees.
(b) He agrees only to hidden sharpshooters on surrounding buildings.
(c) He declines.
(d) He agrees only to an increase in plain-clothes security.
4. After the war, Jackson worked for which agency?
5. Who receives a scrambled voice modulator call advising where a dead former CIA employee may be found?
(a) ABC television network.
(b) The media.
(c) CIA headquarters.
(d) FBI headquarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
2. Who informs Stansfield that Higgins' body has been located?
3. Where does Dr. Kennedy meet McMahon in Chapter 30?
4. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
5. In spite of Michael O'Rourke's objections, who tells Tim O'Rourke everything about his involvement in the assassinations?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)