|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suddenly arrives at the cabin and verifies what Scott Coleman is telling Michael O'Rourke about Olson's death?
(a) Kevin Hackett.
(b) Arthur Higgins.
(c) Seamus O'Rourke.
(d) Tim O'Rourke.
2. Director Thomas Stansfield gets a call from Director Brian Roach asking if the CIA thinks the murders are for reasons other than those stated where?
(a) A call.
(b) A classified ad.
(c) A letter.
(d) A tape.
3. During their last meeting together, who gets into a disagreement?
(a) Seamus O'Rourke and Michael O'Rourke.
(b) Seamus O'Rourke and Olson.
(c) Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke.
(d) Olson and Michael O'Rourke.
4. Scott Coleman has concerns that who may be watching him?
(a) Federal Marshals.
(d) Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
5. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
(a) Deadlock the Senate and House.
(b) Prevent the President's re-election.
(c) Force the President into hiding.
(d) Send the country into mass hysteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. Speaker of the House Thomas Basset says on television that he will never do what?
2. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
3. Higgins' body is left where?
4. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
5. Her suspicions aroused upon reading Scot Coleman's file, Dr. Kennedy leaves it for Heaney so he can read it when?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)