|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
(a) Market analyst.
2. Olson has given the President how long to make some real changes before exposing his budget sham?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 1 month.
3. Michael O'Rourke wants to speak with Olson before the senator leaves for what event?
(a) White House conference.
(b) News conference.
(c) Legislative vote.
(d) Camp David summit.
4. Higgins attempts to reassure Nance of what?
(a) The murders cannot be traced back to them.
(b) Vanelli will not talk, he fears death.
(c) Garret will not talk.
(d) The FBI does not know there are two groups.
5. Dr. Kennedy is studying the Special Forces personnel files when she reads Scott Coleman's and sees he was on which mission that failed, causing the deaths of eight men?
(a) Operation Deadly Silence.
(b) Operation Snatch Back.
(c) Operation Lethal Insertion.
(d) Operation Silent Apprehension.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
2. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
3. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
4. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
5. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)