|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke props Higgins' body where?
(a) The fence at Garret's home.
(b) The fence at Nance's home.
(c) The railing at the Capitol steps.
(d) A column at the Lincoln Memorial.
2. Who is guarding Congressman Burt Turnquist when the assassins kill him?
(a) Secret Service Agents.
(b) Military Police.
(c) U.S. Marshals.
(d) Private security.
3. Jackson cautions Michael O'Rourke not to go to which agency?
(b) Secret Service.
4. Who ties up the boat's steering wheel so that it will remain on a straight course?
5. Early in the investigation, McMahon and Kennedy become aware of what?
(a) Breaking a neck is relatively easy, simpler than choking.
(b) Breaking a neck with bare hands is fairly simple, a common technique.
(c) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very easy, requires only strength.
(d) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very difficult, few can do it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nance tells Higgins he thinks the FBI knows what?
2. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
3. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
4. Where do Seamus and Michael O'Rourke travel to meet with Augie Jackson?
5. Michael O'Rourke contacts McMahon and convinces him that he has information about who's deaths?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)