|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
2. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
(a) He goes to the funeral in an open carriage.
(b) He goes to the funeral in a Secret Srvice vehicle.
(c) He goes to the funeral procession in an armored limousine.
(d) He walks behind the funeral caissons.
3. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
(a) The O'Rourke brothers were involved with Seamus O'Rourke.
(b) Scott Coleman was involved with Stroble and Hackett.
(c) Higgins was involved with Garret and Nance.
(d) Michael O'Rourke was involved with Scott Coleman.
4. What is the President's reaction to Olson's murder?
5. Meanwhile, at the White House, who informs Stevens and his cabinet that Higgins has been abducted?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
2. The President holds a meeting in the Situation Room and announces that who will be responsible for security of the remaining senators, congressmen, and their families?
3. Michael O'Rourke, his brother Tim, and Seamus meet whom to discuss what they have learned from Jackson?
4. After dumping Higgins' body, Scott Coleman returns to his home where he does what?
5. What does Michael O'Rourke do when Olson offers to introduce him to the President?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)