|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
(a) Advises the President.
(b) Praises the President.
(c) Scolds the President.
(d) Leads the President into a meeting.
2. Early in the investigation, McMahon and Kennedy become aware of what?
(a) Breaking a neck with bare hands is fairly simple, a common technique.
(b) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very difficult, few can do it.
(c) Breaking a neck is relatively easy, simpler than choking.
(d) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very easy, requires only strength.
3. The President suspends all official business until when?
(a) It is safe for everyone.
(b) The new security is in place.
(c) All the assassins are apprehended.
(d) All senior staff members are in seclusion.
4. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
(a) Washington Herald.
(b) Washington Reader.
(c) Washington Post.
(d) Washington Times.
5. Knowing that Higgins carries a homing device somewhere on his body, Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman do what?
(a) Place a jammer on him to block any transmission.
(b) Strip him of all but his boxers.
(c) Run a metal detector over him and find it.
(d) Strip him entirely and wrap him in a blanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
2. Michael O'Rourke tells Scott Coleman what Jackson said, from the murder of the French politicians to the motive Higgins may have for killing which victim?
3. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
4. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
5. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)