|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
(a) Robert Downs.
(b) Harold Burmiester.
(c) Daniel Fitzgerald.
(d) Jack Koslowski.
2. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
(a) Stroble and Hackett.
(c) Higgins' taped confession.
(d) Vanelli's taped threats.
3. In accordance with CIA procedure, Higgins' residence is called and what transpires?
(a) An injured guard eventually answers and confirms Higgins' kidnapping.
(b) Receiving no answer, a team is sent to check.
(c) There is no answer from the Higgins' residence.
(d) An injured guard promptly answers but cannot get into the house.
4. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
(a) U.S. foreign trade.
(b) U.S. tourism.
(c) His freedom to travel.
(d) His place in history.
5. Nance tells Higgins he thinks the FBI knows what?
(a) That Garret is connected.
(b) That Nance is connected.
(c) That Vanelli is connected.
(d) There are two groups of killers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke travel to Higgins' estate to kidnap him?
2. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
3. Director Thomas Stansfield gets a call from Director Brian Roach asking if the CIA thinks the murders are for reasons other than those stated where?
4. Michael O'Rourke, his brother Tim, and Seamus meet whom to discuss what they have learned from Jackson?
5. Speaker of the House Thomas Basset says on television that he will never do what?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)