|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A part of the CIA director does not want Higgins to be taken alive as he does not like him, and what is another reason?
(a) Higgins' loyalty cannot be trusted.
(b) Higgins knows too much about the CIA and its operations.
(c) Higgins acts like a renegade and may change allegiance.
(d) Higgins was forced from Dark Ops and is not trustworthy.
2. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
(a) Breaks his neck.
(c) Lethal injection.
(d) Car bomb.
3. Who ties up the boat's steering wheel so that it will remain on a straight course?
4. Meanwhile, at the White House, who informs Stevens and his cabinet that Higgins has been abducted?
5. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
(a) They have a clear shot at Higgins.
(b) Innocent individuals are hurt.
(c) There is no alternative.
(d) They are fired upon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Kennedy feels that Downs' killer wants people to think that he is what so that he will not be captured and time will be wasted on the investigation?
2. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
3. Scott Coleman and his men meet up with Michael O'Rourke and travel to Higgins' estate for what purpose?
4. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
5. Chapter 1 begins with a description of what?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)