|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott Coleman's men realize that, due to Higgins' tight security, what will have to happen in order for the kidnapping to succeed?
(a) The dogs and guards must be distracted.
(b) The dogs and guards must be drugged.
(c) The dogs must be killed, and the guards drugged.
(d) The dogs and guards must be killed.
2. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
(a) There is no alternative.
(b) Innocent individuals are hurt.
(c) They are fired upon.
(d) They have a clear shot at Higgins.
3. Olson has given the President how long to make some real changes before exposing his budget sham?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 month.
4. Where do Seamus and Michael O'Rourke travel to meet with Augie Jackson?
(a) North Carolina.
(d) West Virginia.
5. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
(a) Stacks of paper.
(b) Counterfeit money.
(d) Blood-soaked clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nance tells Higgins he thinks the FBI knows what?
2. Michael O'Rourke contacts McMahon and convinces him that he has information about who's deaths?
3. What does Nance tell Garret about Higgins?
4. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
5. A screen at the CIA Operations Center is monitored after Higgins' abduction that is tracking what?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)