|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke props Higgins' body where?
(a) The fence at Nance's home.
(b) The fence at Garret's home.
(c) The railing at the Capitol steps.
(d) A column at the Lincoln Memorial.
2. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
(a) They have a clear shot at Higgins.
(b) Innocent individuals are hurt.
(c) There is no alternative.
(d) They are fired upon.
3. Where does Dr. Kennedy meet McMahon in Chapter 30?
(a) The Pentagon.
(b) CIA headquarters.
(c) FBI headquarters.
(d) DOD, Washington, D.C.
4. After viewing the bodies at the Turnquist crime scene, Dr. Kennedy and General Heaney believe the killers are what?
(a) Political extremists.
(b) Police S.W.A.T. members.
(c) Military comandos.
5. Higgins attempts to reassure Nance of what?
(a) The FBI does not know there are two groups.
(b) The murders cannot be traced back to them.
(c) Garret will not talk.
(d) Vanelli will not talk, he fears death.
Short Answer Questions
1. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
2. Director Thomas Stansfield gets a call from Director Brian Roach asking if the CIA thinks the murders are for reasons other than those stated where?
3. Early in the investigation, McMahon and Kennedy become aware of what?
4. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
5. Scott Coleman uses what to contact McMahon and relay information about the killings?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)