|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In accordance with CIA procedure, Higgins' residence is called and what transpires?
(a) There is no answer from the Higgins' residence.
(b) Receiving no answer, a team is sent to check.
(c) An injured guard promptly answers but cannot get into the house.
(d) An injured guard eventually answers and confirms Higgins' kidnapping.
2. What does the President's Chief of Staff advise him to do if he becomes uncomfortable during an upcoming press conference?
(a) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a military briefing.
(b) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a trade meeting.
(c) Lie, end the conference early saying he must meet a foreign diplomat.
(d) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a national security meeting.
3. Knowing that Higgins carries a homing device somewhere on his body, Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman do what?
(a) Strip him of all but his boxers.
(b) Place a jammer on him to block any transmission.
(c) Strip him entirely and wrap him in a blanket.
(d) Run a metal detector over him and find it.
4. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
(a) Stu Garret.
(b) Jim Stevens.
(c) Mrs. Bassett.
(d) Brian Roach.
5. Who was the assassinated politician that leaked the information to the bartender?
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke props Higgins' body where?
2. Olson has given the President how long to make some real changes before exposing his budget sham?
3. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
4. Michael O'Rourke contacts McMahon and convinces him that he has information about who's deaths?
5. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)