|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who at CIA headquarters receives a signal that Higgins' personal alarm has been activated?
(a) Charlie Dobbs.
(b) Director Stansfield.
(c) Dr. Kennedy.
(d) Director Roach.
2. A note that accompanied Higgins' tape threatens to release copies to the media if Garret and Nance are not forced out of politics, and both must pledge to donate what?
(a) 2/3 of their money to families of law enforcement officers that have been killed.
(b) 1/2 of their money to families of law enforcement officers that have been killed.
(c) All of their money to families of law enforcement officers that have been killed.
(d) 1/4 of their money to families of law enforcement officers that have been killed.
3. Scott Coleman uses what to contact McMahon and relay information about the killings?
(a) Disposable phone and a voice modulator.
(b) Pay phone and a voice modulator.
(c) Splice into phone line and a voice modulator.
(d) Mobile scramble phone and a voice modulator.
4. Who is guarding Congressman Burt Turnquist when the assassins kill him?
(a) U.S. Marshals.
(b) Military Police.
(c) Private security.
(d) Secret Service Agents.
5. What reason does Jackson give Michael O'Rourke for not going to the agency he names?
(a) Jackson would be in danger.
(b) Michael would be in danger.
(c) Michael's girlfriend would be in danger.
(d) Seamus would be in danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
2. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
3. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
4. Director Thomas Stansfield gets a call from Director Brian Roach asking if the CIA thinks the murders are for reasons other than those stated where?
5. Michael O'Rourke tells Scott Coleman what Jackson said, from the murder of the French politicians to the motive Higgins may have for killing which victim?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)