|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Olson has given the President how long to make some real changes before exposing his budget sham?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 2 weeks.
2. Scott Coleman and his men shoot the guards and dogs using what?
(a) An incapacitating agent.
(b) Shotguns so they cannot be traced.
(c) Untraceable bullets.
(d) Guns equipped with silencers.
3. McMahon meets with Heaney and Dr. Kennedy, who have been reviewing ex-commando personnel files, and they decide to do what?
(a) Place their suspects under surveillance.
(b) Call suspects to active duty, dispatching them to the Middle East.
(c) Narrow the field of suspects, then place them under surveillance.
(d) Call suspects to active duty, confining them to military quarters.
4. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
(b) Right-wing radicals.
(c) Military commandos.
(d) The Mafia.
5. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
(a) They us a nitroglycerin-tipped dart.
(b) They us a hollow-point bullet.
(c) They use a nitroglycerin-tipped bullet.
(d) The use a low-velocity, hollow-point bullet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ties up the boat's steering wheel so that it will remain on a straight course?
2. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
3. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
4. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
5. After the tape is done playing, Garret and McMahon argue in the Situation Room and who intervenes?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)