|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ties up the boat's steering wheel so that it will remain on a straight course?
2. Olson has given the President how long to make some real changes before exposing his budget sham?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
3. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
(a) Anthony Vanelli.
(b) Stu Garret.
(c) Jack Koslowski.
(d) Mike Nance.
4. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
(a) A recorded radio interview.
(b) A newspaper interview.
(c) A live television interview.
(d) A taped television interview.
5. Higgins' estate is protected by multiple guards, dogs, and what else?
(a) A high-tech security system.
(b) Multiple microphones and a sound sensing system.
(c) High-tech explosive devices.
(d) Multiple cameras and televisions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
2. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
3. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
4. What does the man on the back of the motorcycle do upon pulling next to Olson's vehicle?
5. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)