|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As McMahon plays the tape of the modulated call he got from Michael O'Rourke for the group in the Situation Room, who notices that Garret becomes noticeably upset?
2. Who receives a scrambled voice modulator call advising where a dead former CIA employee may be found?
(a) CIA headquarters.
(b) ABC television network.
(c) FBI headquarters.
(d) The media.
3. In Chapter 33, is Dr. Kennedy is meeting with whom when she calls Heaney in to join them?
4. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
(a) A newspaper interview.
(b) A live television interview.
(c) A taped television interview.
(d) A recorded radio interview.
5. Nance tells Higgins he thinks the FBI knows what?
(a) There are two groups of killers.
(b) That Garret is connected.
(c) That Nance is connected.
(d) That Vanelli is connected.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
2. What does the man on the back of the motorcycle do upon pulling next to Olson's vehicle?
3. What does the President's Chief of Staff advise him to do if he becomes uncomfortable during an upcoming press conference?
4. A screen at the CIA Operations Center is monitored after Higgins' abduction that is tracking what?
5. Admiral DeVoe says that they learned which agency found an information leak which caused Operation Snatch Back to fail?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)