|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. FBI Special Agent Skip McMahon is responsible for investigating the three political killings and is impressed by what?
(a) The media's reporting.
(b) The killers' skillfulness.
(c) The killers' efficiency.
(d) The killers' speed.
2. Garret instructs the President's Communications Director to ensure the public hears whose life stories?
(a) The Four Secret Service Agents' killed in a car bombing.
(b) Olson's and the four Service Agents' killed with him.
(c) The four Secret Service Agents' and a police officer's.
(d) Olson's, Fitzgerald's, Koslowski's, and Downs'.
3. Olson has given the President how long to make some real changes before exposing his budget sham?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 weeks.
4. Who is guarding Congressman Burt Turnquist when the assassins kill him?
(a) Private security.
(b) Secret Service Agents.
(c) U.S. Marshals.
(d) Military Police.
5. Michael O'Rourke and his grandfather meet Olson for what shortly before the latter dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
2. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
3. Who at CIA headquarters receives a signal that Higgins' personal alarm has been activated?
4. Who makes a radio transmission to the others hidden outside Higgins' home?
5. When Michael O'Rourke finds out what is occurring, he insists they inform the FBI of what?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)