|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott Coleman is afraid to use any of his contacts for information about Turnquist's death since doing so might do what?
(a) Expose the assassins.
(b) Prompt more killings.
(c) Draw unwanted attention.
(d) Jeopardize the contacts.
2. How do Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke travel to Higgins' estate to kidnap him?
(a) Scott apart from his men and Michael.
(b) Scott and Michael together, but apart from Scott's men.
(c) Michael apart from Scott and his men.
(d) Together with Scott's men.
3. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
(a) Pass the anti-crime bill.
(b) Pass the national education bill.
(c) Pass the budget.
(d) Pass the tax bill.
4. After viewing the bodies at the Turnquist crime scene, Dr. Kennedy and General Heaney believe the killers are what?
(a) Political extremists.
(b) Military comandos.
(d) Police S.W.A.T. members.
5. To whom does Stansfield say that Higgins' death may be a blessing since his captors will not have had time to question him and learn state secrets?
(d) Dr. Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
2. Where do Seamus and Michael O'Rourke travel to meet with Augie Jackson?
3. McMahon meets with Heaney and Dr. Kennedy, who have been reviewing ex-commando personnel files, and they decide to do what?
4. Scott Coleman's men realize that, due to Higgins' tight security, what will have to happen in order for the kidnapping to succeed?
5. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)