|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
(a) Jack Koslowski.
(b) Harold Burmiester.
(c) Daniel Fitzgerald.
(d) Robert Downs.
2. The President holds a meeting in the Situation Room and announces that who will be responsible for security of the remaining senators, congressmen, and their families?
(a) Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) military personnel.
(b) Counter-commando tactics military personnel.
(c) Navy SEALs.
(d) Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) law enforcement personnel.
3. Who informs Stansfield that Higgins' body has been located?
(d) Dr. Kennedy.
4. McMahon meets with Heaney and Dr. Kennedy, who have been reviewing ex-commando personnel files, and they decide to do what?
(a) Call suspects to active duty, confining them to military quarters.
(b) Narrow the field of suspects, then place them under surveillance.
(c) Call suspects to active duty, dispatching them to the Middle East.
(d) Place their suspects under surveillance.
5. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
(b) Severe physical injury.
(d) Political isolation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Early in the investigation, McMahon and Kennedy become aware of what?
2. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
3. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
4. Following his meeting at the White House, McMahon picks up Kennedy and goes to meet which individual?
5. When the guards move unexpectedly, what happens at Higgins' estate?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)