|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the tape is done playing, Garret and McMahon argue in the Situation Room and who intervenes?
2. Chapter 1 begins with a description of what?
(a) A camping trailer isolated in the woods.
(b) A home in the middle-class suburbs.
(c) An old wooden cabin surrounded by trees.
(d) An apartment in the city slums.
3. The SEALs said that, following Operation Snatch Back, they felt which terrorists that they were sent to assassinate were not surprised by their arrival?
4. The President suspends all official business until when?
(a) The new security is in place.
(b) It is safe for everyone.
(c) All senior staff members are in seclusion.
(d) All the assassins are apprehended.
5. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
(a) They use a nitroglycerin-tipped bullet.
(b) They us a hollow-point bullet.
(c) The use a low-velocity, hollow-point bullet.
(d) They us a nitroglycerin-tipped dart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who receives a scrambled voice modulator call advising where a dead former CIA employee may be found?
2. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
3. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
4. Jackson cautions Michael O'Rourke not to go to which agency?
5. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)