|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the assassinated politician that leaked the information to the bartender?
2. Stansfield tells Stevens that either Garret explains his involvement with Higgins to Stansfield under protection of the National Secrecy Act, or he will be deposed on the record by which agency?
(a) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(b) National Security Agency.
(c) National Criminal Intelligence Service.
(d) Defense Intelligence Agency.
3. When Michael O'Rourke finds out what is occurring, he insists they inform the FBI of what?
(a) More deaths are imminent.
(b) Two sets of killers are in action.
(c) The killers have a Secret Service contact.
(d) The killers have an FBI contact.
4. Director Thomas Stansfield gets a call from Director Brian Roach asking if the CIA thinks the murders are for reasons other than those stated where?
(a) A tape.
(b) A classified ad.
(c) A call.
(d) A letter.
5. Scott Coleman and his men shoot the guards and dogs using what?
(a) Untraceable bullets.
(b) Shotguns so they cannot be traced.
(c) Guns equipped with silencers.
(d) An incapacitating agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
2. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
3. Scott Coleman is afraid to use any of his contacts for information about Turnquist's death since doing so might do what?
4. Michael O'Rourke tells Dr. Kennedy and McMahon that an envelope containing a tape was dropped off on his doorstep when?
5. Scott Coleman has concerns that who may be watching him?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)