|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One assassinated politician leaked information to a bartender, who sold it to a "reporter" who turned out to be a former analyst for what agency, but now sells information to the highest bidder?
(a) The ISI.
(b) The NSA.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The DIA.
2. After viewing the bodies at the Turnquist crime scene, Dr. Kennedy and General Heaney believe the killers are what?
(a) Police S.W.A.T. members.
(b) Military comandos.
(c) Political extremists.
3. Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke want to know what information Higgins' has about the murders and what else?
(a) If they should set up a camera to watch the drive.
(b) Why he was meeting Nance.
(c) How they can get into Higgins' residence.
(d) Why Nance would go to Higgins' estate as he could be followed.
4. FBI Special Agent Skip McMahon is responsible for investigating the three political killings and is impressed by what?
(a) The media's reporting.
(b) The killers' speed.
(c) The killers' skillfulness.
(d) The killers' efficiency.
5. What does Nance tell Garret about Higgins?
(a) Nance told Higgins about Garret's response to McMahon's tape.
(b) Someone else told Higgins about Garret's response to McMahon's tape.
(c) Nance will have Garret killed if he talks.
(d) Higgins told Nance to kill Garret if he talks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
2. Scott Coleman uses what to contact McMahon and relay information about the killings?
3. What is the President's reaction to Olson's murder?
4. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
5. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)