|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke drive back to Michael's home with Higgins where?
(a) In the rear of the SUV under a blanket.
(b) On the rear floor under a blanket.
(c) In a box tied in the pickup bed.
(d) In the trunk.
2. Dr. Kennedy feels that Downs' killer wants people to think that he is what so that he will not be captured and time will be wasted on the investigation?
3. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
(a) Mike Nance.
(b) Jim Stevens.
(c) Brian Roach.
(d) Stu Garret.
4. Higgins is attacked when he steps outside for what?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A gin and tonic.
(c) A cigar.
(d) A pipe smoke.
5. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
(a) Brian Roach, Thomas Stansfield.
(b) Arthur Higgins, Harold J. Burmiester.
(c) Brian Roach, Skip McMahon.
(d) Skip McMahon, Thomas Stansfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
2. Who suddenly arrives at the cabin and verifies what Scott Coleman is telling Michael O'Rourke about Olson's death?
3. Stevens agrees the FBI must take the tape seriously, but, at whose suggestion, does not want its contents known by anyone else?
4. Who is guarding Congressman Burt Turnquist when the assassins kill him?
5. Scott Coleman and his men shoot the guards and dogs using what?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)