|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
(a) Special Forces.
(b) Air Force Special Tactics Squadron.
(c) Navy SEALs.
(d) Marine Force Reconnaisance.
2. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
(a) Middle East.
(c) United States.
(d) Far East.
3. Scott Coleman and his men shoot the guards and dogs using what?
(a) Shotguns so they cannot be traced.
(b) Guns equipped with silencers.
(c) Untraceable bullets.
(d) An incapacitating agent.
4. Michael O'Rourke props Higgins' body where?
(a) The railing at the Capitol steps.
(b) A column at the Lincoln Memorial.
(c) The fence at Nance's home.
(d) The fence at Garret's home.
5. McMahon meets with Heaney and Dr. Kennedy, who have been reviewing ex-commando personnel files, and they decide to do what?
(a) Call suspects to active duty, dispatching them to the Middle East.
(b) Call suspects to active duty, confining them to military quarters.
(c) Narrow the field of suspects, then place them under surveillance.
(d) Place their suspects under surveillance.
Short Answer Questions
1. A note that accompanied Higgins' tape threatens to release copies to the media if Garret and Nance are not forced out of politics, and both must pledge to donate what?
2. The President holds a meeting in the Situation Room and announces that who will be responsible for security of the remaining senators, congressmen, and their families?
3. A part of the CIA director does not want Higgins to be taken alive as he does not like him, and what is another reason?
4. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
5. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)