|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
2. After viewing the bodies at the Turnquist crime scene, Dr. Kennedy and General Heaney believe the killers are what?
(b) Political extremists.
(c) Police S.W.A.T. members.
(d) Military comandos.
3. Knowing that Higgins carries a homing device somewhere on his body, Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman do what?
(a) Run a metal detector over him and find it.
(b) Place a jammer on him to block any transmission.
(c) Strip him entirely and wrap him in a blanket.
(d) Strip him of all but his boxers.
4. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
(a) Virtually his every move.
(b) He was going to Camp David.
(c) He was on the helicopter and not in a vehicle.
(d) The helicopter he was on.
5. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
(a) Severe physical injury.
(c) Political isolation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
2. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
3. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
4. What reason does Jackson give Michael O'Rourke for not going to the agency he names?
5. Who was the assassinated politician that leaked the information to the bartender?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)