|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nance is alone with Higgins, he tells Arthur that Warch knows that they blackmailed which legislator?
2. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
(a) Stu Garret.
(b) Jim Stevens.
(c) Mike Nance.
(d) Brian Roach.
3. After viewing the bodies at the Turnquist crime scene, Dr. Kennedy and General Heaney believe the killers are what?
(a) Police S.W.A.T. members.
(b) Military comandos.
(c) Political extremists.
4. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
5. Dr. Kennedy feels that Downs' killer wants people to think that he is what so that he will not be captured and time will be wasted on the investigation?
Short Answer Questions
1. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
2. Higgins attempts to reassure Nance of what?
3. Scott Coleman uses what to contact McMahon and relay information about the killings?
4. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
5. Scott Coleman and his men shoot the guards and dogs using what?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)