|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Michael O'Rourke finds out what is occurring, he insists they inform the FBI of what?
(a) The killers have a Secret Service contact.
(b) More deaths are imminent.
(c) Two sets of killers are in action.
(d) The killers have an FBI contact.
2. One assassinated politician leaked information to a bartender, who sold it to a "reporter" who turned out to be a former analyst for what agency, but now sells information to the highest bidder?
(a) The ISI.
(b) The NSA.
(c) The KGB.
(d) The DIA.
3. Jackson cautions Michael O'Rourke not to go to which agency?
(d) Secret Service.
4. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
(a) Advises the President.
(b) Praises the President.
(c) Leads the President into a meeting.
(d) Scolds the President.
5. Michael O'Rourke tells Scott Coleman what Jackson said, from the murder of the French politicians to the motive Higgins may have for killing which victim?
Short Answer Questions
1. Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke want to know what information Higgins' has about the murders and what else?
2. After the war, Jackson worked for which agency?
3. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
4. Where do Seamus and Michael O'Rourke travel to meet with Augie Jackson?
5. Who was the assassinated politician that leaked the information to the bartender?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)