|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nance is alone with Higgins, he tells Arthur that Warch knows that they blackmailed which legislator?
2. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
(a) Washington Post.
(b) Washington Herald.
(c) Washington Reader.
(d) Washington Times.
3. What does the President's Chief of Staff advise him to do if he becomes uncomfortable during an upcoming press conference?
(a) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a military briefing.
(b) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a national security meeting.
(c) Lie, end the conference early saying he must meet a foreign diplomat.
(d) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a trade meeting.
4. Michael O'Rourke tells Scott Coleman what Jackson said, from the murder of the French politicians to the motive Higgins may have for killing which victim?
5. What does the man on the back of the motorcycle do upon pulling next to Olson's vehicle?
(a) Fires a machine gun into the back seat.
(b) Tosses a brown paper bag on the vehicle's roof.
(c) Tosses a dark bag on the vehicle's roof.
(d) Empties a semi-automatic handgun into the back seat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Garret listens in on a private meeting between his boss and which individual who convinces Stevens he needs his support to pass the budget?
2. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
3. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
4. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
5. Where does Dr. Kennedy meet McMahon in Chapter 30?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)