|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Jackson give Michael O'Rourke for not going to the agency he names?
(a) Michael's girlfriend would be in danger.
(b) Michael would be in danger.
(c) Seamus would be in danger.
(d) Jackson would be in danger.
2. Garret feels that by telling the public the murders are an attempt to block the President's budget, they have made Stevens look what?
(a) Firm, almost guaranteeing his re-election.
(b) Weak, virtually precluding budget passage.
(c) Resound, almost guaranteeing the passing of the budget.
(d) Sympathetic, almost guaranteeing his re-election.
3. What does the man on the back of the motorcycle do upon pulling next to Olson's vehicle?
(a) Tosses a brown paper bag on the vehicle's roof.
(b) Fires a machine gun into the back seat.
(c) Empties a semi-automatic handgun into the back seat.
(d) Tosses a dark bag on the vehicle's roof.
4. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
(b) Dirty politics.
(d) A newspaper story.
5. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
(b) Under 5%.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason is McMahon given for the President still being alive?
2. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
3. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
4. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
5. Olson offends Seamus O'Rourke with a comment about his past connection to what organization?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)