|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) The American legal system.
(b) America's crime problem.
(c) American democracy.
(d) American politics.
2. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
(a) A window.
(b) A closet.
(c) The street.
(d) A rooftop.
3. Dr. Kennedy believes the assassin who killed Downs was seen in what fashion?
(c) By a delivery driver.
(d) Due to electronic surveillance.
4. Stevens agrees the FBI must take the tape seriously, but, at whose suggestion, does not want its contents known by anyone else?
5. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
(b) Right-wing radicals.
(c) Military commandos.
(d) The Mafia.
Short Answer Questions
1. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
2. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
3. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
4. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
5. The SEALs said that, following Operation Snatch Back, they felt which terrorists that they were sent to assassinate were not surprised by their arrival?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)