|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
(a) Dirty politics.
(c) A newspaper story.
2. Knowing that Higgins carries a homing device somewhere on his body, Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman do what?
(a) Run a metal detector over him and find it.
(b) Place a jammer on him to block any transmission.
(c) Strip him entirely and wrap him in a blanket.
(d) Strip him of all but his boxers.
3. Nance tells Higgins he thinks the FBI knows what?
(a) That Nance is connected.
(b) That Vanelli is connected.
(c) There are two groups of killers.
(d) That Garret is connected.
4. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
(a) Aqueduct Bridge.
(b) Francis Scott Key Bridge.
(c) Chain Bridge.
(d) 14th Street Bridge.
5. What is the President's reaction to Olson's murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. In another secret meeting with Nance (who has concerns after Olson's death,) Higgins convinces him everything will be fine by when?
2. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
3. After the tape is done playing, Garret and McMahon argue in the Situation Room and who intervenes?
4. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
5. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)