|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
(a) He unsuccessfully bargains for the inclusion of the REA funding.
(b) He excuses himself.
(c) He successfully bargains for the removal of the REA funding.
(d) He hangs up on the President.
2. Speaker of the House Thomas Basset says on television that he will never do what?
(a) Give into political pressure.
(b) Run from terrorists.
(c) Negotiate with terrorists.
(d) Give in on the budget.
3. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
(a) White House.
(b) Camp David.
(d) Supreme Court.
4. When McMahon asks why he should believe the caller using a voice modulator, he is reminded of what?
(a) They are more selective in their targets.
(b) They had no problem with Turnquist.
(c) They did not kill the President when they had the opportunity.
(d) They had no problem with Olson.
5. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
2. Dr. Kennedy feels that Downs' killer wants people to think that he is what so that he will not be captured and time will be wasted on the investigation?
3. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
4. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
5. The SEALs said that, following Operation Snatch Back, they felt which terrorists that they were sent to assassinate were not surprised by their arrival?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)