|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Michael O'Rourke finds out what is occurring, he insists they inform the FBI of what?
(a) The killers have an FBI contact.
(b) Two sets of killers are in action.
(c) The killers have a Secret Service contact.
(d) More deaths are imminent.
2. Who begins shooting out the security cameras which causes Higgins to start running inside?
(a) Kevin Hackett.
(b) Dan Stroble,
(c) Scott Coleman.
(d) Michael O'Rourke.
3. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
(b) Right-wing radicals.
(c) Military commandos.
(d) The Mafia.
4. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
(a) The CIA Director's and Congress'.
(b) The President's and CIA Director's.
(c) The Dark Ops head's and CIA Director's.
(d) The President's and Congress'.
5. What reason does Jackson give Michael O'Rourke for not going to the agency he names?
(a) Michael would be in danger.
(b) Michael's girlfriend would be in danger.
(c) Seamus would be in danger.
(d) Jackson would be in danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 3 shows a brash side of Congressman O'Rourke that establishes his physical abilities and reminds the reader of Michael's what?
2. The President holds a meeting in the Situation Room and announces that who will be responsible for security of the remaining senators, congressmen, and their families?
3. Jackson cautions Michael O'Rourke not to go to which agency?
4. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
5. Where does Dr. Kennedy meet McMahon in Chapter 30?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)