|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their last meeting together, who gets into a disagreement?
(a) Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke.
(b) Seamus O'Rourke and Michael O'Rourke.
(c) Olson and Michael O'Rourke.
(d) Seamus O'Rourke and Olson.
2. Scott Coleman and his men meet up with Michael O'Rourke and travel to Higgins' estate for what purpose?
3. When hunting the year before, Michael O'Rourke told Scott Coleman that who caused the leak leading to the deaths of eight of Coleman's men in Libya?
4. Garret instructs the President's Communications Director to ensure the public hears whose life stories?
(a) The four Secret Service Agents' and a police officer's.
(b) Olson's and the four Service Agents' killed with him.
(c) The Four Secret Service Agents' killed in a car bombing.
(d) Olson's, Fitzgerald's, Koslowski's, and Downs'.
5. Who begins shooting out the security cameras which causes Higgins to start running inside?
(a) Michael O'Rourke.
(b) Dan Stroble,
(c) Kevin Hackett.
(d) Scott Coleman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
2. The SEALs said that, following Operation Snatch Back, they felt which terrorists that they were sent to assassinate were not surprised by their arrival?
3. Director Thomas Stansfield gets a call from Director Brian Roach asking if the CIA thinks the murders are for reasons other than those stated where?
4. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
5. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)