|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Following his meeting at the White House, McMahon picks up Kennedy and goes to meet which individual?
(a) Thomas Stansfield.
(b) Gus Mitchell.
(c) Arthur Higgins.
(d) Scott Coleman.
2. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
(a) Arranges for the meeting at Camp David.
(b) Cautions them not to take anything for granted.
(c) Agrees with uncertainty.
(d) Agrees with them wholeheartedly.
3. Who was the assassinated politician that leaked the information to the bartender?
4. Higgins attempts to reassure Nance of what?
(a) Garret will not talk.
(b) Vanelli will not talk, he fears death.
(c) The murders cannot be traced back to them.
(d) The FBI does not know there are two groups.
5. What is used to make Higgins lose consciousness?
(d) Chloral hydrate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
2. What reason does Jackson give Michael O'Rourke for not going to the agency he names?
3. Olson has given the President how long to make some real changes before exposing his budget sham?
4. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
5. Dr. Kennedy is studying the Special Forces personnel files when she reads Scott Coleman's and sees he was on which mission that failed, causing the deaths of eight men?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)