|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
(a) A newspaper story.
(c) Dirty politics.
2. Michael O'Rourke wants to speak with Olson before the senator leaves for what event?
(a) Camp David summit.
(b) Legislative vote.
(c) News conference.
(d) White House conference.
3. Her suspicions aroused upon reading Scot Coleman's file, Dr. Kennedy leaves it for Heaney so he can read it when?
(a) That evening.
(b) That morning.
(c) That afternoon.
(d) The next day.
4. Garret instructs the President's Communications Director to ensure the public hears whose life stories?
(a) The Four Secret Service Agents' killed in a car bombing.
(b) Olson's, Fitzgerald's, Koslowski's, and Downs'.
(c) Olson's and the four Service Agents' killed with him.
(d) The four Secret Service Agents' and a police officer's.
5. Nance tells Higgins he thinks the FBI knows what?
(a) That Nance is connected.
(b) There are two groups of killers.
(c) That Vanelli is connected.
(d) That Garret is connected.
Short Answer Questions
1. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
2. Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke want to know what information Higgins' has about the murders and what else?
3. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
4. The President holds a meeting in the Situation Room and announces that who will be responsible for security of the remaining senators, congressmen, and their families?
5. Where do Seamus and Michael O'Rourke travel to meet with Augie Jackson?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)