|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke want to know what information Higgins' has about the murders and what else?
(a) Why he was meeting Nance.
(b) How they can get into Higgins' residence.
(c) If they should set up a camera to watch the drive.
(d) Why Nance would go to Higgins' estate as he could be followed.
2. At the Turnquist crime scene, McMahon notes what about those guarding the congressman?
(a) Each was caught off guard.
(b) Two were asleep while the other two guarded.
(c) Two were inside, two were outside.
(d) Only one reached for his gun.
3. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
(a) The CIA Director's and Congress'.
(b) The President's and CIA Director's.
(c) The Dark Ops head's and CIA Director's.
(d) The President's and Congress'.
4. Higgins is attacked when he steps outside for what?
(a) A pipe smoke.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A gin and tonic.
(d) A cigar.
5. How do Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke travel to Higgins' estate to kidnap him?
(a) Scott and Michael together, but apart from Scott's men.
(b) Scott apart from his men and Michael.
(c) Michael apart from Scott and his men.
(d) Together with Scott's men.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the tape is done playing, Garret and McMahon argue in the Situation Room and who intervenes?
2. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
3. Who makes a radio transmission to the others hidden outside Higgins' home?
4. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
5. What does Olson later do after making the offensive remark to Seamus O'Rourke?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)