|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
(a) U.S. tourism.
(b) U.S. foreign trade.
(c) His freedom to travel.
(d) His place in history.
2. Jackson cautions Michael O'Rourke not to go to which agency?
(c) Secret Service.
3. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
(a) Former Dark Ops CIA operative.
(b) Director of the CIA.
(c) Former Delta Forces Commander.
(d) Former Navy SEAL.
4. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
(a) He goes to the funeral in a Secret Srvice vehicle.
(b) He walks behind the funeral caissons.
(c) He goes to the funeral in an open carriage.
(d) He goes to the funeral procession in an armored limousine.
5. When hunting the year before, Michael O'Rourke told Scott Coleman that who caused the leak leading to the deaths of eight of Coleman's men in Libya?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
2. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
3. What does the President's Chief of Staff advise him to do if he becomes uncomfortable during an upcoming press conference?
4. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
5. Director Thomas Stansfield gets a call from Director Brian Roach asking if the CIA thinks the murders are for reasons other than those stated where?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)