|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In another secret meeting with Nance (who has concerns after Olson's death,) Higgins convinces him everything will be fine by when?
(a) The next day.
(b) In a few days.
(c) In two weeks.
(d) The next week.
2. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
(a) A live television interview.
(b) A taped television interview.
(c) A recorded radio interview.
(d) A newspaper interview.
3. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
(a) They are fired upon.
(b) They have a clear shot at Higgins.
(c) Innocent individuals are hurt.
(d) There is no alternative.
4. Who makes a radio transmission to the others hidden outside Higgins' home?
(a) Scott Coleman.
(b) Kevin Hackett.
(c) Dan Stroble.
(d) Michael O'Rourke.
5. After the war, Jackson worked for which agency?
Short Answer Questions
1. Garret feels that by telling the public the murders are an attempt to block the President's budget, they have made Stevens look what?
2. McMahon wants to accompany Roach to a meeting so that he can see whose face when he realizes the assassins have him as a target?
3. What reason is McMahon given for the President still being alive?
4. Scott Coleman's group that is heading for the Higgins estate is to do what with respect to his security guards?
5. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)