|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
(a) Stay clear of the President.
(b) Caution the President.
(c) Stay clear of Olson.
(d) Caution Olson.
2. Who makes a radio transmission to the others hidden outside Higgins' home?
(a) Scott Coleman.
(b) Kevin Hackett.
(c) Michael O'Rourke.
(d) Dan Stroble.
3. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
(b) Far East.
(c) United States.
(d) Middle East.
4. Garret listens in on a private meeting between his boss and which individual who convinces Stevens he needs his support to pass the budget?
5. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the President's Chief of Staff advise him to do if he becomes uncomfortable during an upcoming press conference?
2. What does Olson later do after making the offensive remark to Seamus O'Rourke?
3. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
4. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
5. Garret feels that by telling the public the murders are an attempt to block the President's budget, they have made Stevens look what?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)