|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott Coleman and his men shoot the guards and dogs using what?
(a) Shotguns so they cannot be traced.
(b) An incapacitating agent.
(c) Untraceable bullets.
(d) Guns equipped with silencers.
2. As McMahon plays the tape of the modulated call he got from Michael O'Rourke for the group in the Situation Room, who notices that Garret becomes noticeably upset?
3. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
(a) To mislead.
(b) For knowledge.
(c) For power.
(d) For revenge.
4. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
(b) U.S. mail.
5. Michael O'Rourke, his brother Tim, and Seamus meet whom to discuss what they have learned from Jackson?
(a) Scott Coleman.
(b) Dr. Irene Kennedy.
(c) Skip McMahon.
(d) Brian Roach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
2. Where do Seamus and Michael O'Rourke travel to meet with Augie Jackson?
3. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
4. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
5. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)