|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Higgins is attacked when he steps outside for what?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A pipe smoke.
(c) A gin and tonic.
(d) A cigar.
2. Where does Dr. Kennedy meet McMahon in Chapter 30?
(a) FBI headquarters.
(b) The Pentagon.
(c) DOD, Washington, D.C.
(d) CIA headquarters.
3. When hunting the year before, Michael O'Rourke told Scott Coleman that who caused the leak leading to the deaths of eight of Coleman's men in Libya?
4. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
(a) The street.
(b) A rooftop.
(c) A window.
(d) A closet.
5. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
(a) He agrees only to an increase in plain-clothes security.
(b) He agrees only to hidden sharpshooters on surrounding buildings.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He declines.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
2. What is the President's reaction to Olson's murder?
3. Who was the assassinated politician that leaked the information to the bartender?
4. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
5. Who makes a radio transmission to the others hidden outside Higgins' home?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)