|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
(a) Washington Times.
(b) Washington Herald.
(c) Washington Post.
(d) Washington Reader.
2. What does the man on the back of the motorcycle do upon pulling next to Olson's vehicle?
(a) Tosses a dark bag on the vehicle's roof.
(b) Fires a machine gun into the back seat.
(c) Tosses a brown paper bag on the vehicle's roof.
(d) Empties a semi-automatic handgun into the back seat.
3. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) American politics.
(b) America's crime problem.
(c) The American legal system.
(d) American democracy.
4. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
(a) Stu Garret.
(b) Mrs. Bassett.
(c) Brian Roach.
(d) Jim Stevens.
5. In Chapter 33, is Dr. Kennedy is meeting with whom when she calls Heaney in to join them?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nance is alone with Higgins, he tells Arthur that Warch knows that they blackmailed which legislator?
2. In spite of Michael O'Rourke's objections, who tells Tim O'Rourke everything about his involvement in the assassinations?
3. Admiral DeVoe says that they learned which agency found an information leak which caused Operation Snatch Back to fail?
4. Higgins' estate is protected by multiple guards, dogs, and what else?
5. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)