|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
(a) A window.
(b) The street.
(c) A closet.
(d) A rooftop.
2. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
(a) Camp David.
(c) Supreme Court.
(d) White House.
3. Jackson cautions Michael O'Rourke not to go to which agency?
(b) Secret Service.
4. Michael O'Rourke and his grandfather meet Olson for what shortly before the latter dies?
5. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
(a) Pass the budget.
(b) Pass the anti-crime bill.
(c) Pass the national education bill.
(d) Pass the tax bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Olson has given the President how long to make some real changes before exposing his budget sham?
2. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
3. One assassinated politician leaked information to a bartender, who sold it to a "reporter" who turned out to be a former analyst for what agency, but now sells information to the highest bidder?
4. Garret instructs the President's Communications Director to ensure the public hears whose life stories?
5. Michael O'Rourke wants to speak with Olson before the senator leaves for what event?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)