|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Following his meeting at the White House, McMahon picks up Kennedy and goes to meet which individual?
(a) Gus Mitchell.
(b) Arthur Higgins.
(c) Scott Coleman.
(d) Thomas Stansfield.
2. Dr. Kennedy is studying the Special Forces personnel files when she reads Scott Coleman's and sees he was on which mission that failed, causing the deaths of eight men?
(a) Operation Silent Apprehension.
(b) Operation Lethal Insertion.
(c) Operation Snatch Back.
(d) Operation Deadly Silence.
3. Her suspicions aroused upon reading Scot Coleman's file, Dr. Kennedy leaves it for Heaney so he can read it when?
(a) The next day.
(b) That morning.
(c) That afternoon.
(d) That evening.
4. One assassinated politician leaked information to a bartender, who sold it to a "reporter" who turned out to be a former analyst for what agency, but now sells information to the highest bidder?
(a) The KGB.
(b) The DIA.
(c) The ISI.
(d) The NSA.
5. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
(a) He goes wearing a bulletproof vest.
(b) He joins him at the last minute.
(c) He joins him at the cemetary.
(d) He meets him afterward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
2. What reason is McMahon given for the President still being alive?
3. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
4. Michael O'Rourke and his grandfather meet Olson for what shortly before the latter dies?
5. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)