|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the Turnquist crime scene, McMahon notes what about those guarding the congressman?
(a) Only one reached for his gun.
(b) Two were inside, two were outside.
(c) Two were asleep while the other two guarded.
(d) Each was caught off guard.
2. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
(a) Francis Scott Key Bridge.
(b) Chain Bridge.
(c) Aqueduct Bridge.
(d) 14th Street Bridge.
3. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
(b) Severe physical injury.
(c) Political isolation.
4. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
(a) He carries a gun with a special permit.
(b) He stays off the streets after dark.
(c) He resumes the martial arts training he learned as a Marine.
(d) He goes everywhere with a hired driver.
5. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
(a) Blood-soaked clothes.
(b) Stacks of paper.
(d) Counterfeit money.
Short Answer Questions
1. After viewing the bodies at the Turnquist crime scene, Dr. Kennedy and General Heaney believe the killers are what?
2. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
3. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
4. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
5. Chapter 3 shows a brash side of Congressman O'Rourke that establishes his physical abilities and reminds the reader of Michael's what?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)