|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
(b) Far East.
(c) United States.
(d) Middle East.
2. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
3. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(a) Foreign diplomacy.
4. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
(a) Stay clear of the President.
(b) Caution the President.
(c) Stay clear of Olson.
(d) Caution Olson.
5. What reason is McMahon given for the President still being alive?
(a) The assassins do not wish to harm those in an adjacent public area.
(b) The assassins wish to negotiate with him.
(c) The assassins wish to give him one more chance.
(d) The assassins do not want to kill those with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
2. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
3. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
4. What does Olson later do after making the offensive remark to Seamus O'Rourke?
5. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)