|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke wants to speak with Olson before the senator leaves for what event?
(a) Camp David summit.
(b) News conference.
(c) White House conference.
(d) Legislative vote.
2. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
(a) They use a nitroglycerin-tipped bullet.
(b) The use a low-velocity, hollow-point bullet.
(c) They us a nitroglycerin-tipped dart.
(d) They us a hollow-point bullet.
3. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
(a) Under 5%.
4. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
(a) Special Forces.
(b) Air Force Special Tactics Squadron.
(c) Navy SEALs.
(d) Marine Force Reconnaisance.
5. After viewing the bodies at the Turnquist crime scene, Dr. Kennedy and General Heaney believe the killers are what?
(a) Political extremists.
(b) Police S.W.A.T. members.
(d) Military comandos.
Short Answer Questions
1. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
2. Garret feels that by telling the public the murders are an attempt to block the President's budget, they have made Stevens look what?
3. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
4. Scott Coleman uses what to contact McMahon and relay information about the killings?
5. Following his meeting at the White House, McMahon picks up Kennedy and goes to meet which individual?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)