|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is guarding Congressman Burt Turnquist when the assassins kill him?
(a) Secret Service Agents.
(b) Private security.
(c) Military Police.
(d) U.S. Marshals.
2. Scott Coleman is afraid to use any of his contacts for information about Turnquist's death since doing so might do what?
(a) Draw unwanted attention.
(b) Expose the assassins.
(c) Jeopardize the contacts.
(d) Prompt more killings.
3. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
(a) U.S. mail.
4. When hunting the year before, Michael O'Rourke told Scott Coleman that who caused the leak leading to the deaths of eight of Coleman's men in Libya?
5. Garret feels that by telling the public the murders are an attempt to block the President's budget, they have made Stevens look what?
(a) Sympathetic, almost guaranteeing his re-election.
(b) Firm, almost guaranteeing his re-election.
(c) Weak, virtually precluding budget passage.
(d) Resound, almost guaranteeing the passing of the budget.
Short Answer Questions
1. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
2. Who suddenly arrives at the cabin and verifies what Scott Coleman is telling Michael O'Rourke about Olson's death?
3. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
4. When Michael O'Rourke finds out what is occurring, he insists they inform the FBI of what?
5. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)