|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
(a) He declines.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He agrees only to hidden sharpshooters on surrounding buildings.
(d) He agrees only to an increase in plain-clothes security.
2. Scott Coleman is afraid to use any of his contacts for information about Turnquist's death since doing so might do what?
(a) Jeopardize the contacts.
(b) Expose the assassins.
(c) Prompt more killings.
(d) Draw unwanted attention.
3. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
(a) Military helicopter from the White House lawn.
(b) Armored limousine from the White House drive.
(c) Armored limousine from an underground lot.
(d) Police helicopter from the White House lawn.
4. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
(a) Air Force Special Tactics Squadron.
(b) Special Forces.
(c) Marine Force Reconnaisance.
(d) Navy SEALs.
5. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
(a) Send the country into mass hysteria.
(b) Force the President into hiding.
(c) Prevent the President's re-election.
(d) Deadlock the Senate and House.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke wants to speak with Olson before the senator leaves for what event?
2. When McMahon asks why he should believe the caller using a voice modulator, he is reminded of what?
3. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
4. When Nance is alone with Higgins, he tells Arthur that Warch knows that they blackmailed which legislator?
5. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)