|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
(a) Former Navy SEAL.
(b) Former Dark Ops CIA operative.
(c) Former Delta Forces Commander.
(d) Director of the CIA.
2. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
(a) They use a nitroglycerin-tipped bullet.
(b) They us a nitroglycerin-tipped dart.
(c) They us a hollow-point bullet.
(d) The use a low-velocity, hollow-point bullet.
3. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
(a) Stay clear of the President.
(b) Caution the President.
(c) Stay clear of Olson.
(d) Caution Olson.
4. Early in the investigation, McMahon and Kennedy become aware of what?
(a) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very difficult, few can do it.
(b) Breaking a neck with bare hands is fairly simple, a common technique.
(c) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very easy, requires only strength.
(d) Breaking a neck is relatively easy, simpler than choking.
5. During their last meeting together, who gets into a disagreement?
(a) Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke.
(b) Seamus O'Rourke and Olson.
(c) Olson and Michael O'Rourke.
(d) Seamus O'Rourke and Michael O'Rourke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Olson offends Seamus O'Rourke with a comment about his past connection to what organization?
2. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
3. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
4. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
5. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)