|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man on the back of the motorcycle do upon pulling next to Olson's vehicle?
(a) Tosses a dark bag on the vehicle's roof.
(b) Empties a semi-automatic handgun into the back seat.
(c) Tosses a brown paper bag on the vehicle's roof.
(d) Fires a machine gun into the back seat.
2. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
(a) He follows them.
(b) He separates them.
(c) He gets furious.
(d) He hustles Olson to a vehicle.
3. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
(b) U.S. mail.
4. Michael O'Rourke and his grandfather meet Olson for what shortly before the latter dies?
5. Scott Coleman is afraid to use any of his contacts for information about Turnquist's death since doing so might do what?
(a) Jeopardize the contacts.
(b) Draw unwanted attention.
(c) Expose the assassins.
(d) Prompt more killings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
2. When McMahon asks why he should believe the caller using a voice modulator, he is reminded of what?
3. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
4. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
5. What reason is McMahon given for the President still being alive?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)