|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
(a) Air Force Special Tactics Squadron.
(b) Special Forces.
(c) Marine Force Reconnaisance.
(d) Navy SEALs.
2. McMahon wants to accompany Roach to a meeting so that he can see whose face when he realizes the assassins have him as a target?
3. After viewing the bodies at the Turnquist crime scene, Dr. Kennedy and General Heaney believe the killers are what?
(a) Political extremists.
(b) Military comandos.
(c) Police S.W.A.T. members.
4. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
(c) Severe physical injury.
(d) Political isolation.
5. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
(a) He carries a gun with a special permit.
(b) He stays off the streets after dark.
(c) He goes everywhere with a hired driver.
(d) He resumes the martial arts training he learned as a Marine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
2. What reason is McMahon given for the President still being alive?
3. Early in the investigation, McMahon and Kennedy become aware of what?
4. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
5. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)