|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke and his grandfather meet Olson for what shortly before the latter dies?
2. In another secret meeting with Nance (who has concerns after Olson's death,) Higgins convinces him everything will be fine by when?
(a) The next day.
(b) In a few days.
(c) In two weeks.
(d) The next week.
3. Early in the investigation, McMahon and Kennedy become aware of what?
(a) Breaking a neck with bare hands is fairly simple, a common technique.
(b) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very easy, requires only strength.
(c) Breaking a neck is relatively easy, simpler than choking.
(d) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very difficult, few can do it.
4. Scott Coleman uses what to contact McMahon and relay information about the killings?
(a) Pay phone and a voice modulator.
(b) Disposable phone and a voice modulator.
(c) Mobile scramble phone and a voice modulator.
(d) Splice into phone line and a voice modulator.
5. Chapter 1 begins with a description of what?
(a) A home in the middle-class suburbs.
(b) A camping trailer isolated in the woods.
(c) An old wooden cabin surrounded by trees.
(d) An apartment in the city slums.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man on the back of the motorcycle do upon pulling next to Olson's vehicle?
2. Garret feels that by telling the public the murders are an attempt to block the President's budget, they have made Stevens look what?
3. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
4. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
5. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)