|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Early in the investigation, McMahon and Kennedy become aware of what?
(a) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very easy, requires only strength.
(b) Breaking a neck is relatively easy, simpler than choking.
(c) Breaking a neck with bare hands is fairly simple, a common technique.
(d) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very difficult, few can do it.
2. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
3. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
(a) U.S. tourism.
(b) U.S. foreign trade.
(c) His place in history.
(d) His freedom to travel.
4. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
(a) Right-wing radicals.
(c) The Mafia.
(d) Military commandos.
5. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
(a) Advises the President.
(b) Leads the President into a meeting.
(c) Praises the President.
(d) Scolds the President.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
2. Scott Coleman uses what to contact McMahon and relay information about the killings?
3. Director Thomas Stansfield gets a call from Director Brian Roach asking if the CIA thinks the murders are for reasons other than those stated where?
4. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
5. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)