|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the President's Chief of Staff advise him to do if he becomes uncomfortable during an upcoming press conference?
(a) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a military briefing.
(b) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a trade meeting.
(c) Lie, end the conference early saying he must meet a foreign diplomat.
(d) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a national security meeting.
2. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
3. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
(a) U.S. mail.
4. Chapter 3 shows a brash side of Congressman O'Rourke that establishes his physical abilities and reminds the reader of Michael's what?
(a) Marine training.
(b) Army training.
(c) Navy training.
(d) Coast Guard training.
5. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
(c) Under 5%.
Short Answer Questions
1. McMahon wants to accompany Roach to a meeting so that he can see whose face when he realizes the assassins have him as a target?
2. What does the man on the back of the motorcycle do upon pulling next to Olson's vehicle?
3. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
4. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
5. Director Thomas Stansfield gets a call from Director Brian Roach asking if the CIA thinks the murders are for reasons other than those stated where?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)