|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
(a) He goes everywhere with a hired driver.
(b) He stays off the streets after dark.
(c) He resumes the martial arts training he learned as a Marine.
(d) He carries a gun with a special permit.
2. What does Olson later do after making the offensive remark to Seamus O'Rourke?
(a) Spits on him.
(b) Slaps his face.
(c) Calls him a terrorist.
3. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
(a) Mike Nance.
(b) Anthony Vanelli.
(c) Jack Koslowski.
(d) Stu Garret.
4. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) The American legal system.
(b) America's crime problem.
(c) American democracy.
(d) American politics.
5. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
(a) Jim Stevens.
(b) Brian Roach.
(c) Mrs. Bassett.
(d) Stu Garret.
Short Answer Questions
1. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
2. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
3. Early in the investigation, McMahon and Kennedy become aware of what?
4. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
5. When hunting the year before, Michael O'Rourke told Scott Coleman that who caused the leak leading to the deaths of eight of Coleman's men in Libya?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)