|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
(a) His place in history.
(b) His freedom to travel.
(c) U.S. tourism.
(d) U.S. foreign trade.
2. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
(a) He meets him afterward.
(b) He joins him at the last minute.
(c) He goes wearing a bulletproof vest.
(d) He joins him at the cemetary.
3. Olson has given the President how long to make some real changes before exposing his budget sham?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 month.
4. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
(a) Marine Force Reconnaisance.
(b) Navy SEALs.
(c) Special Forces.
(d) Air Force Special Tactics Squadron.
5. Michael O'Rourke and his grandfather meet Olson for what shortly before the latter dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suddenly arrives at the cabin and verifies what Scott Coleman is telling Michael O'Rourke about Olson's death?
2. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
3. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
4. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
5. Following his meeting at the White House, McMahon picks up Kennedy and goes to meet which individual?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)