|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
(a) Special Forces.
(b) Air Force Special Tactics Squadron.
(c) Marine Force Reconnaisance.
(d) Navy SEALs.
2. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
(a) A newspaper story.
(b) Dirty politics.
3. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
(a) He likes to manipulate the media.
(b) He sought the legislation for the country's betterment.
(c) He is confident he can get whatever he wants fairly.
(d) He relies on leadership, voice acting, and personality skills.
4. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
(a) Pass the national education bill.
(b) Pass the budget.
(c) Pass the tax bill.
(d) Pass the anti-crime bill.
5. What does the man on the back of the motorcycle do upon pulling next to Olson's vehicle?
(a) Fires a machine gun into the back seat.
(b) Empties a semi-automatic handgun into the back seat.
(c) Tosses a brown paper bag on the vehicle's roof.
(d) Tosses a dark bag on the vehicle's roof.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 1 begins with a description of what?
2. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
3. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
4. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
5. Who is guarding Congressman Burt Turnquist when the assassins kill him?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)