|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
(a) He hangs up on the President.
(b) He excuses himself.
(c) He successfully bargains for the removal of the REA funding.
(d) He unsuccessfully bargains for the inclusion of the REA funding.
2. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
(a) Air Force Special Tactics Squadron.
(b) Navy SEALs.
(c) Marine Force Reconnaisance.
(d) Special Forces.
3. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
(c) Special Forces.
4. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
(b) Stacks of paper.
(c) Blood-soaked clothes.
(d) Counterfeit money.
5. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
(a) The use a low-velocity, hollow-point bullet.
(b) They us a nitroglycerin-tipped dart.
(c) They use a nitroglycerin-tipped bullet.
(d) They us a hollow-point bullet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
2. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
3. What does Michael O'Rourke do when Olson offers to introduce him to the President?
4. Scott Coleman uses what to contact McMahon and relay information about the killings?
5. Olson offends Seamus O'Rourke with a comment about his past connection to what organization?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)