|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke wants to speak with Olson before the senator leaves for what event?
(a) Camp David summit.
(b) Legislative vote.
(c) News conference.
(d) White House conference.
2. What does the man on the back of the motorcycle do upon pulling next to Olson's vehicle?
(a) Fires a machine gun into the back seat.
(b) Tosses a brown paper bag on the vehicle's roof.
(c) Empties a semi-automatic handgun into the back seat.
(d) Tosses a dark bag on the vehicle's roof.
3. Speaker of the House Thomas Basset says on television that he will never do what?
(a) Negotiate with terrorists.
(b) Run from terrorists.
(c) Give in on the budget.
(d) Give into political pressure.
4. After viewing the bodies at the Turnquist crime scene, Dr. Kennedy and General Heaney believe the killers are what?
(a) Political extremists.
(b) Military comandos.
(d) Police S.W.A.T. members.
5. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(b) Foreign diplomacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
2. Garret instructs the President's Communications Director to ensure the public hears whose life stories?
3. Who is guarding Congressman Burt Turnquist when the assassins kill him?
4. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
5. What is the President's reaction to Olson's murder?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)