|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is guarding Congressman Burt Turnquist when the assassins kill him?
(a) U.S. Marshals.
(b) Military Police.
(c) Secret Service Agents.
(d) Private security.
2. Olson offends Seamus O'Rourke with a comment about his past connection to what organization?
(a) Irish National Liberation Army.
(b) Irish Republican Army.
(c) Irish People's Liberation Organization.
(d) Irish Liberation Army.
3. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
(c) Severe physical injury.
(d) Political isolation.
4. When hunting the year before, Michael O'Rourke told Scott Coleman that who caused the leak leading to the deaths of eight of Coleman's men in Libya?
5. What is the President's reaction to Olson's murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. Scott Coleman is afraid to use any of his contacts for information about Turnquist's death since doing so might do what?
2. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
3. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
4. Olson has given the President how long to make some real changes before exposing his budget sham?
5. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)