|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
(a) They use a nitroglycerin-tipped bullet.
(b) They us a nitroglycerin-tipped dart.
(c) They us a hollow-point bullet.
(d) The use a low-velocity, hollow-point bullet.
2. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
(a) Brian Roach.
(b) Stu Garret.
(c) Jim Stevens.
(d) Mrs. Bassett.
3. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
(d) Special Forces.
4. What is the President's reaction to Olson's murder?
5. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
(a) The President's and CIA Director's.
(b) The Dark Ops head's and CIA Director's.
(c) The CIA Director's and Congress'.
(d) The President's and Congress'.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
2. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
3. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
4. Michael O'Rourke and his grandfather meet Olson for what shortly before the latter dies?
5. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)