|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Olson later do after making the offensive remark to Seamus O'Rourke?
(a) Spits on him.
(b) Calls him a terrorist.
(c) Slaps his face.
2. Michael O'Rourke wants to speak with Olson before the senator leaves for what event?
(a) News conference.
(b) White House conference.
(c) Legislative vote.
(d) Camp David summit.
3. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
4. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
(a) Praises the President.
(b) Scolds the President.
(c) Advises the President.
(d) Leads the President into a meeting.
5. What is the President's reaction to Olson's murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. Following his meeting at the White House, McMahon picks up Kennedy and goes to meet which individual?
2. Michael O'Rourke and his grandfather meet Olson for what shortly before the latter dies?
3. Olson has given the President how long to make some real changes before exposing his budget sham?
4. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
5. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)