|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(c) Foreign diplomacy.
2. Who is guarding Congressman Burt Turnquist when the assassins kill him?
(a) Private security.
(b) Secret Service Agents.
(c) U.S. Marshals.
(d) Military Police.
3. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
(a) He goes to the funeral in a Secret Srvice vehicle.
(b) He goes to the funeral procession in an armored limousine.
(c) He goes to the funeral in an open carriage.
(d) He walks behind the funeral caissons.
4. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
(a) Brian Roach.
(b) Jim Stevens.
(c) Mike Nance.
(d) Stu Garret.
5. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
(a) United States.
(c) Middle East.
(d) Far East.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
2. Garret instructs the President's Communications Director to ensure the public hears whose life stories?
3. When Michael O'Rourke finds out what is occurring, he insists they inform the FBI of what?
4. At the Turnquist crime scene, McMahon notes what about those guarding the congressman?
5. What is the President's reaction to Olson's murder?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)