|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
(a) Pass the national education bill.
(b) Pass the tax bill.
(c) Pass the budget.
(d) Pass the anti-crime bill.
2. When McMahon asks why he should believe the caller using a voice modulator, he is reminded of what?
(a) They had no problem with Turnquist.
(b) They are more selective in their targets.
(c) They did not kill the President when they had the opportunity.
(d) They had no problem with Olson.
3. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
(a) Camp David.
(b) Supreme Court.
(c) White House.
4. FBI Special Agent Skip McMahon is responsible for investigating the three political killings and is impressed by what?
(a) The killers' efficiency.
(b) The media's reporting.
(c) The killers' speed.
(d) The killers' skillfulness.
5. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
(a) Arranges for the meeting at Camp David.
(b) Agrees with them wholeheartedly.
(c) Cautions them not to take anything for granted.
(d) Agrees with uncertainty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the President's Chief of Staff advise him to do if he becomes uncomfortable during an upcoming press conference?
2. Scott Coleman uses what to contact McMahon and relay information about the killings?
3. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
4. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
5. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)