|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Olson has given the President how long to make some real changes before exposing his budget sham?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 1 week.
2. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
(a) He stays off the streets after dark.
(b) He goes everywhere with a hired driver.
(c) He resumes the martial arts training he learned as a Marine.
(d) He carries a gun with a special permit.
3. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
(a) Armored limousine from the White House drive.
(b) Police helicopter from the White House lawn.
(c) Armored limousine from an underground lot.
(d) Military helicopter from the White House lawn.
4. Speaker of the House Thomas Basset says on television that he will never do what?
(a) Give into political pressure.
(b) Give in on the budget.
(c) Run from terrorists.
(d) Negotiate with terrorists.
5. Michael O'Rourke and his grandfather meet Olson for what shortly before the latter dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
2. Who suddenly arrives at the cabin and verifies what Scott Coleman is telling Michael O'Rourke about Olson's death?
3. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
4. Garret feels that by telling the public the murders are an attempt to block the President's budget, they have made Stevens look what?
5. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)