|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the President's Chief of Staff advise him to do if he becomes uncomfortable during an upcoming press conference?
(a) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a trade meeting.
(b) Lie, end the conference early saying he must meet a foreign diplomat.
(c) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a national security meeting.
(d) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a military briefing.
2. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
(a) He is confident he can get whatever he wants fairly.
(b) He sought the legislation for the country's betterment.
(c) He likes to manipulate the media.
(d) He relies on leadership, voice acting, and personality skills.
3. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
4. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
(a) Skip McMahon, Thomas Stansfield.
(b) Arthur Higgins, Harold J. Burmiester.
(c) Brian Roach, Skip McMahon.
(d) Brian Roach, Thomas Stansfield.
5. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
Short Answer Questions
1. Scott Coleman is afraid to use any of his contacts for information about Turnquist's death since doing so might do what?
2. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
3. What is the President's reaction to Olson's murder?
4. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
5. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)