|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
(a) A window.
(b) The street.
(c) A closet.
(d) A rooftop.
2. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
(a) Pass the tax bill.
(b) Pass the anti-crime bill.
(c) Pass the budget.
(d) Pass the national education bill.
3. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
(a) Military commandos.
(b) The Mafia.
(c) Right-wing radicals.
4. Garret listens in on a private meeting between his boss and which individual who convinces Stevens he needs his support to pass the budget?
5. Michael O'Rourke and his grandfather meet Olson for what shortly before the latter dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
2. What does Olson later do after making the offensive remark to Seamus O'Rourke?
3. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
4. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
5. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)