|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Following his meeting at the White House, McMahon picks up Kennedy and goes to meet which individual?
(a) Thomas Stansfield.
(b) Gus Mitchell.
(c) Arthur Higgins.
(d) Scott Coleman.
2. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
(a) A closet.
(b) A rooftop.
(c) A window.
(d) The street.
3. Garret listens in on a private meeting between his boss and which individual who convinces Stevens he needs his support to pass the budget?
4. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
5. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
(a) Political isolation.
(b) Severe physical injury.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
2. McMahon wants to accompany Roach to a meeting so that he can see whose face when he realizes the assassins have him as a target?
3. During their last meeting together, who gets into a disagreement?
4. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
5. Olson has given the President how long to make some real changes before exposing his budget sham?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)