|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason is McMahon given for the President still being alive?
(a) The assassins wish to negotiate with him.
(b) The assassins wish to give him one more chance.
(c) The assassins do not wish to harm those in an adjacent public area.
(d) The assassins do not want to kill those with him.
2. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
(a) Dirty politics.
(c) A newspaper story.
3. Olson has given the President how long to make some real changes before exposing his budget sham?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 10 days.
4. Michael O'Rourke and his grandfather meet Olson for what shortly before the latter dies?
5. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
(a) He hangs up on the President.
(b) He excuses himself.
(c) He successfully bargains for the removal of the REA funding.
(d) He unsuccessfully bargains for the inclusion of the REA funding.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
2. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
3. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
4. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
5. Following his meeting at the White House, McMahon picks up Kennedy and goes to meet which individual?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)