|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
(a) Virtually his every move.
(b) The helicopter he was on.
(c) He was on the helicopter and not in a vehicle.
(d) He was going to Camp David.
2. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
(a) He goes everywhere with a hired driver.
(b) He carries a gun with a special permit.
(c) He stays off the streets after dark.
(d) He resumes the martial arts training he learned as a Marine.
3. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
(b) White House.
(c) Camp David.
(d) Supreme Court.
4. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
(a) Former Navy SEAL.
(b) Former Delta Forces Commander.
(c) Director of the CIA.
(d) Former Dark Ops CIA operative.
5. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
(a) Aqueduct Bridge.
(b) Chain Bridge.
(c) 14th Street Bridge.
(d) Francis Scott Key Bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
2. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
3. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
4. When Nance is alone with Higgins, he tells Arthur that Warch knows that they blackmailed which legislator?
5. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)