|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
(a) Police helicopter from the White House lawn.
(b) Military helicopter from the White House lawn.
(c) Armored limousine from the White House drive.
(d) Armored limousine from an underground lot.
2. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
(a) Virtually his every move.
(b) The helicopter he was on.
(c) He was on the helicopter and not in a vehicle.
(d) He was going to Camp David.
3. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
(a) The President's and CIA Director's.
(b) The CIA Director's and Congress'.
(c) The President's and Congress'.
(d) The Dark Ops head's and CIA Director's.
4. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
(a) Pass the tax bill.
(b) Pass the anti-crime bill.
(c) Pass the budget.
(d) Pass the national education bill.
5. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
(a) He resumes the martial arts training he learned as a Marine.
(b) He carries a gun with a special permit.
(c) He stays off the streets after dark.
(d) He goes everywhere with a hired driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. During their last meeting together, who gets into a disagreement?
2. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
3. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
4. FBI Special Agent Skip McMahon is responsible for investigating the three political killings and is impressed by what?
5. Chapter 3 shows a brash side of Congressman O'Rourke that establishes his physical abilities and reminds the reader of Michael's what?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)