|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
(c) Severe physical injury.
(d) Political isolation.
2. What does Olson later do after making the offensive remark to Seamus O'Rourke?
(b) Spits on him.
(c) Calls him a terrorist.
(d) Slaps his face.
3. Olson offends Seamus O'Rourke with a comment about his past connection to what organization?
(a) Irish National Liberation Army.
(b) Irish Republican Army.
(c) Irish Liberation Army.
(d) Irish People's Liberation Organization.
4. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
(a) Right-wing radicals.
(b) Military commandos.
(c) The Mafia.
5. Olson has given the President how long to make some real changes before exposing his budget sham?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 1 week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
2. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
3. FBI Special Agent Skip McMahon is responsible for investigating the three political killings and is impressed by what?
4. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
5. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)