|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
(a) Chain Bridge.
(b) 14th Street Bridge.
(c) Francis Scott Key Bridge.
(d) Aqueduct Bridge.
2. When Nance is alone with Higgins, he tells Arthur that Warch knows that they blackmailed which legislator?
3. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
(a) He joins him at the cemetary.
(b) He joins him at the last minute.
(c) He goes wearing a bulletproof vest.
(d) He meets him afterward.
4. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
(a) Military commandos.
(b) Right-wing radicals.
(c) The Mafia.
5. Garret listens in on a private meeting between his boss and which individual who convinces Stevens he needs his support to pass the budget?
Short Answer Questions
1. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
2. Director Thomas Stansfield gets a call from Director Brian Roach asking if the CIA thinks the murders are for reasons other than those stated where?
3. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
4. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
5. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)