|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Early in the investigation, McMahon and Kennedy become aware of what?
(a) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very easy, requires only strength.
(b) Breaking a neck is relatively easy, simpler than choking.
(c) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very difficult, few can do it.
(d) Breaking a neck with bare hands is fairly simple, a common technique.
2. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
(a) Lethal injection.
(c) Car bomb.
(d) Breaks his neck.
3. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
(a) The Mafia.
(c) Right-wing radicals.
(d) Military commandos.
4. What does Olson later do after making the offensive remark to Seamus O'Rourke?
(a) Spits on him.
(b) Calls him a terrorist.
(c) Slaps his face.
5. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
(a) Blood-soaked clothes.
(c) Counterfeit money.
(d) Stacks of paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
2. Speaker of the House Thomas Basset says on television that he will never do what?
3. What reason is McMahon given for the President still being alive?
4. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
5. When hunting the year before, Michael O'Rourke told Scott Coleman that who caused the leak leading to the deaths of eight of Coleman's men in Libya?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)