|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
(a) He joins him at the cemetary.
(b) He joins him at the last minute.
(c) He meets him afterward.
(d) He goes wearing a bulletproof vest.
2. When hunting the year before, Michael O'Rourke told Scott Coleman that who caused the leak leading to the deaths of eight of Coleman's men in Libya?
3. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
(a) He is confident he can get whatever he wants fairly.
(b) He relies on leadership, voice acting, and personality skills.
(c) He sought the legislation for the country's betterment.
(d) He likes to manipulate the media.
4. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
(a) His place in history.
(b) U.S. tourism.
(c) His freedom to travel.
(d) U.S. foreign trade.
5. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(a) Foreign diplomacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
2. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
3. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
4. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
5. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)