|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Nance is alone with Higgins, he tells Arthur that Warch knows that they blackmailed which legislator?
2. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
(b) Supreme Court.
(c) White House.
(d) Camp David.
3. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
(a) Advises the President.
(b) Leads the President into a meeting.
(c) Scolds the President.
(d) Praises the President.
4. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
5. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
(a) He declines.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He agrees only to hidden sharpshooters on surrounding buildings.
(d) He agrees only to an increase in plain-clothes security.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
2. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
3. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
4. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
5. During their last meeting together, who gets into a disagreement?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)