|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason is McMahon given for the President still being alive?
(a) The assassins do not wish to harm those in an adjacent public area.
(b) The assassins wish to negotiate with him.
(c) The assassins do not want to kill those with him.
(d) The assassins wish to give him one more chance.
2. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(a) Foreign diplomacy.
3. What does Michael O'Rourke do when Olson offers to introduce him to the President?
(a) Says he will another day.
(c) Accepts with great hesitation.
(d) Accepts eagerly.
4. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
(a) Arranges for the meeting at Camp David.
(b) Agrees with them wholeheartedly.
(c) Agrees with uncertainty.
(d) Cautions them not to take anything for granted.
5. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
(a) Deadlock the Senate and House.
(b) Send the country into mass hysteria.
(c) Prevent the President's re-election.
(d) Force the President into hiding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Olson later do after making the offensive remark to Seamus O'Rourke?
2. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
3. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
4. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
5. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)