|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
(a) Advises the President.
(b) Scolds the President.
(c) Praises the President.
(d) Leads the President into a meeting.
2. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
(a) He unsuccessfully bargains for the inclusion of the REA funding.
(b) He hangs up on the President.
(c) He successfully bargains for the removal of the REA funding.
(d) He excuses himself.
3. Olson has given the President how long to make some real changes before exposing his budget sham?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 10 days.
4. FBI Special Agent Skip McMahon is responsible for investigating the three political killings and is impressed by what?
(a) The killers' skillfulness.
(b) The killers' efficiency.
(c) The killers' speed.
(d) The media's reporting.
5. Chapter 1 begins with a description of what?
(a) An apartment in the city slums.
(b) A camping trailer isolated in the woods.
(c) A home in the middle-class suburbs.
(d) An old wooden cabin surrounded by trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the President's Chief of Staff advise him to do if he becomes uncomfortable during an upcoming press conference?
2. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
3. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
4. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
5. Garret feels that by telling the public the murders are an attempt to block the President's budget, they have made Stevens look what?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)