|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
(a) Caution the President.
(b) Stay clear of Olson.
(c) Caution Olson.
(d) Stay clear of the President.
2. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
(a) Military helicopter from the White House lawn.
(b) Police helicopter from the White House lawn.
(c) Armored limousine from an underground lot.
(d) Armored limousine from the White House drive.
3. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) American democracy.
(b) America's crime problem.
(c) American politics.
(d) The American legal system.
4. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
(a) He unsuccessfully bargains for the inclusion of the REA funding.
(b) He excuses himself.
(c) He hangs up on the President.
(d) He successfully bargains for the removal of the REA funding.
5. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
(a) Jack Koslowski.
(b) Mike Nance.
(c) Anthony Vanelli.
(d) Stu Garret.
Short Answer Questions
1. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
2. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
3. During their last meeting together, who gets into a disagreement?
4. Garret feels that by telling the public the murders are an attempt to block the President's budget, they have made Stevens look what?
5. Following his meeting at the White House, McMahon picks up Kennedy and goes to meet which individual?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)