|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Director Thomas Stansfield gets a call from Director Brian Roach asking if the CIA thinks the murders are for reasons other than those stated where?
(a) A letter.
(b) A classified ad.
(c) A call.
(d) A tape.
2. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
(b) Political isolation.
(c) Severe physical injury.
3. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) The American legal system.
(b) American democracy.
(c) American politics.
(d) America's crime problem.
4. Chapter 1 begins with a description of what?
(a) A camping trailer isolated in the woods.
(b) An apartment in the city slums.
(c) A home in the middle-class suburbs.
(d) An old wooden cabin surrounded by trees.
5. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
(a) He resumes the martial arts training he learned as a Marine.
(b) He carries a gun with a special permit.
(c) He stays off the streets after dark.
(d) He goes everywhere with a hired driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Following his meeting at the White House, McMahon picks up Kennedy and goes to meet which individual?
2. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
3. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
4. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
5. Garret feels that by telling the public the murders are an attempt to block the President's budget, they have made Stevens look what?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)