|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When hunting the year before, Michael O'Rourke told Scott Coleman that who caused the leak leading to the deaths of eight of Coleman's men in Libya?
2. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
(a) Washington Herald.
(b) Washington Post.
(c) Washington Reader.
(d) Washington Times.
3. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
(a) The street.
(b) A closet.
(c) A rooftop.
(d) A window.
4. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) The American legal system.
(b) America's crime problem.
(c) American politics.
(d) American democracy.
5. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
(b) Supreme Court.
(c) White House.
(d) Camp David.
Short Answer Questions
1. During their last meeting together, who gets into a disagreement?
2. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
3. Michael O'Rourke wants to speak with Olson before the senator leaves for what event?
4. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
5. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)