|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason is McMahon given for the President still being alive?
(a) The assassins wish to give him one more chance.
(b) The assassins do not want to kill those with him.
(c) The assassins do not wish to harm those in an adjacent public area.
(d) The assassins wish to negotiate with him.
2. What does Olson later do after making the offensive remark to Seamus O'Rourke?
(a) Slaps his face.
(b) Spits on him.
(d) Calls him a terrorist.
3. FBI Special Agent Skip McMahon is responsible for investigating the three political killings and is impressed by what?
(a) The killers' skillfulness.
(b) The killers' efficiency.
(c) The killers' speed.
(d) The media's reporting.
4. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
(a) Anthony Vanelli.
(b) Jack Koslowski.
(c) Mike Nance.
(d) Stu Garret.
5. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
(a) Blood-soaked clothes.
(b) Stacks of paper.
(d) Counterfeit money.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
2. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
3. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
4. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
5. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)