|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
(a) Harold Burmiester.
(b) Robert Downs.
(c) Daniel Fitzgerald.
(d) Jack Koslowski.
2. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
(a) He unsuccessfully bargains for the inclusion of the REA funding.
(b) He excuses himself.
(c) He successfully bargains for the removal of the REA funding.
(d) He hangs up on the President.
3. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
(b) United States.
(c) Middle East.
(d) Far East.
4. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
(a) He agrees only to hidden sharpshooters on surrounding buildings.
(b) He agrees only to an increase in plain-clothes security.
(c) He declines.
(d) He agrees.
5. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
(a) Scolds the President.
(b) Leads the President into a meeting.
(c) Praises the President.
(d) Advises the President.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
2. Speaker of the House Thomas Basset says on television that he will never do what?
3. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
4. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
5. Michael O'Rourke and his grandfather meet Olson for what shortly before the latter dies?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)