|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason is McMahon given for the President still being alive?
(a) The assassins do not wish to harm those in an adjacent public area.
(b) The assassins wish to negotiate with him.
(c) The assassins wish to give him one more chance.
(d) The assassins do not want to kill those with him.
2. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
(a) Middle East.
(c) Far East.
(d) United States.
3. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
(a) He agrees.
(b) He declines.
(c) He agrees only to hidden sharpshooters on surrounding buildings.
(d) He agrees only to an increase in plain-clothes security.
4. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
(a) Lethal injection.
(b) Breaks his neck.
(d) Car bomb.
5. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
(a) U.S. tourism.
(b) His freedom to travel.
(c) U.S. foreign trade.
(d) His place in history.
Short Answer Questions
1. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
2. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
3. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
4. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
5. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)