|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(c) Foreign diplomacy.
2. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
(a) He was on the helicopter and not in a vehicle.
(b) He was going to Camp David.
(c) The helicopter he was on.
(d) Virtually his every move.
3. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
(a) Director of the CIA.
(b) Former Delta Forces Commander.
(c) Former Navy SEAL.
(d) Former Dark Ops CIA operative.
4. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
(a) Scolds the President.
(b) Leads the President into a meeting.
(c) Advises the President.
(d) Praises the President.
5. Speaker of the House Thomas Basset says on television that he will never do what?
(a) Give into political pressure.
(b) Run from terrorists.
(c) Give in on the budget.
(d) Negotiate with terrorists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
2. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
3. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
4. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
5. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)