|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) American politics.
(b) America's crime problem.
(c) American democracy.
(d) The American legal system.
2. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
(b) Camp David.
(c) Supreme Court.
(d) White House.
3. What does the man on the back of the motorcycle do upon pulling next to Olson's vehicle?
(a) Fires a machine gun into the back seat.
(b) Tosses a brown paper bag on the vehicle's roof.
(c) Tosses a dark bag on the vehicle's roof.
(d) Empties a semi-automatic handgun into the back seat.
4. Director Thomas Stansfield gets a call from Director Brian Roach asking if the CIA thinks the murders are for reasons other than those stated where?
(a) A call.
(b) A letter.
(c) A classified ad.
(d) A tape.
5. When Nance is alone with Higgins, he tells Arthur that Warch knows that they blackmailed which legislator?
Short Answer Questions
1. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
2. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
3. Speaker of the House Thomas Basset says on television that he will never do what?
4. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
5. What does Olson later do after making the offensive remark to Seamus O'Rourke?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)