|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
(a) Stu Garret.
(b) Mike Nance.
(c) Jack Koslowski.
(d) Anthony Vanelli.
2. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
(b) A newspaper story.
(d) Dirty politics.
3. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
(a) Lethal injection.
(b) Car bomb.
(c) Breaks his neck.
4. When hunting the year before, Michael O'Rourke told Scott Coleman that who caused the leak leading to the deaths of eight of Coleman's men in Libya?
5. During their last meeting together, who gets into a disagreement?
(a) Olson and Michael O'Rourke.
(b) Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke.
(c) Seamus O'Rourke and Michael O'Rourke.
(d) Seamus O'Rourke and Olson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
2. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
3. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
4. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
5. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)