|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
(a) Pass the national education bill.
(b) Pass the budget.
(c) Pass the tax bill.
(d) Pass the anti-crime bill.
2. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
(a) Force the President into hiding.
(b) Prevent the President's re-election.
(c) Deadlock the Senate and House.
(d) Send the country into mass hysteria.
3. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
(a) A taped television interview.
(b) A recorded radio interview.
(c) A newspaper interview.
(d) A live television interview.
4. Olson has given the President how long to make some real changes before exposing his budget sham?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 2 weeks.
5. What does Michael O'Rourke do when Olson offers to introduce him to the President?
(a) Accepts with great hesitation.
(b) Accepts eagerly.
(c) Says he will another day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Olson offends Seamus O'Rourke with a comment about his past connection to what organization?
2. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
3. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
4. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
5. Chapter 1 begins with a description of what?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)