|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
(b) Breaks his neck.
(c) Car bomb.
(d) Lethal injection.
2. Olson offends Seamus O'Rourke with a comment about his past connection to what organization?
(a) Irish Liberation Army.
(b) Irish National Liberation Army.
(c) Irish Republican Army.
(d) Irish People's Liberation Organization.
3. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
(a) Far East.
(b) Middle East.
(c) United States.
4. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
(a) U.S. tourism.
(b) His freedom to travel.
(c) His place in history.
(d) U.S. foreign trade.
5. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
(a) U.S. mail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
2. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
3. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
4. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
5. Garret feels that by telling the public the murders are an attempt to block the President's budget, they have made Stevens look what?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)