|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Director Thomas Stansfield gets a call from Director Brian Roach asking if the CIA thinks the murders are for reasons other than those stated where?
(a) A classified ad.
(b) A tape.
(c) A call.
(d) A letter.
2. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
3. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
(c) Severe physical injury.
(d) Political isolation.
4. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
(a) Car bomb.
(b) Breaks his neck.
(d) Lethal injection.
5. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
(a) Stu Garret.
(b) Jim Stevens.
(c) Brian Roach.
(d) Mike Nance.
Short Answer Questions
1. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
2. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
3. What does the President's Chief of Staff advise him to do if he becomes uncomfortable during an upcoming press conference?
4. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
5. Garret feels that by telling the public the murders are an attempt to block the President's budget, they have made Stevens look what?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)