|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
(b) A newspaper story.
(c) Dirty politics.
2. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
(a) Washington Post.
(b) Washington Reader.
(c) Washington Times.
(d) Washington Herald.
3. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
(a) Pass the budget.
(b) Pass the tax bill.
(c) Pass the anti-crime bill.
(d) Pass the national education bill.
4. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
(a) Former Dark Ops CIA operative.
(b) Director of the CIA.
(c) Former Navy SEAL.
(d) Former Delta Forces Commander.
5. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
(b) Breaks his neck.
(c) Lethal injection.
(d) Car bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
2. FBI Special Agent Skip McMahon is responsible for investigating the three political killings and is impressed by what?
3. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
4. What does the President's Chief of Staff advise him to do if he becomes uncomfortable during an upcoming press conference?
5. Speaker of the House Thomas Basset says on television that he will never do what?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)