|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
(a) Severe physical injury.
(b) Political isolation.
2. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
(a) Brian Roach.
(b) Stu Garret.
(c) Mrs. Bassett.
(d) Jim Stevens.
3. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
(d) Market analyst.
4. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
(a) Jack Koslowski.
(b) Daniel Fitzgerald.
(c) Harold Burmiester.
(d) Robert Downs.
5. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
(a) Force the President into hiding.
(b) Prevent the President's re-election.
(c) Send the country into mass hysteria.
(d) Deadlock the Senate and House.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
2. Speaker of the House Thomas Basset says on television that he will never do what?
3. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
4. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
5. Chapter 3 shows a brash side of Congressman O'Rourke that establishes his physical abilities and reminds the reader of Michael's what?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)