|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 3 shows a brash side of Congressman O'Rourke that establishes his physical abilities and reminds the reader of Michael's what?
(a) Marine training.
(b) Navy training.
(c) Army training.
(d) Coast Guard training.
2. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
(a) Breaks his neck.
(b) Lethal injection.
(d) Car bomb.
3. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
(a) Force the President into hiding.
(b) Prevent the President's re-election.
(c) Deadlock the Senate and House.
(d) Send the country into mass hysteria.
4. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
5. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) American democracy.
(b) The American legal system.
(c) American politics.
(d) America's crime problem.
Short Answer Questions
1. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
2. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
3. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
4. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
5. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)