|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
(a) Mike Nance.
(b) Jim Stevens.
(c) Stu Garret.
(d) Brian Roach.
2. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
(a) He hangs up on the President.
(b) He excuses himself.
(c) He unsuccessfully bargains for the inclusion of the REA funding.
(d) He successfully bargains for the removal of the REA funding.
3. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
(a) Director of the CIA.
(b) Former Navy SEAL.
(c) Former Dark Ops CIA operative.
(d) Former Delta Forces Commander.
4. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
(a) U.S. foreign trade.
(b) U.S. tourism.
(c) His place in history.
(d) His freedom to travel.
5. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
(b) Military commandos.
(c) The Mafia.
(d) Right-wing radicals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
2. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
3. Chapter 1 begins with a description of what?
4. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
5. Following his meeting at the White House, McMahon picks up Kennedy and goes to meet which individual?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)