|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
(a) Mrs. Bassett.
(b) Jim Stevens.
(c) Stu Garret.
(d) Brian Roach.
2. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
(a) He declines.
(b) He agrees only to hidden sharpshooters on surrounding buildings.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He agrees only to an increase in plain-clothes security.
3. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
(a) Advises the President.
(b) Praises the President.
(c) Leads the President into a meeting.
(d) Scolds the President.
4. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
(a) Brian Roach, Thomas Stansfield.
(b) Skip McMahon, Thomas Stansfield.
(c) Arthur Higgins, Harold J. Burmiester.
(d) Brian Roach, Skip McMahon.
5. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
(a) His freedom to travel.
(b) U.S. foreign trade.
(c) His place in history.
(d) U.S. tourism.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
2. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
3. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
4. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
5. Speaker of the House Thomas Basset says on television that he will never do what?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)