|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
(a) Harold Burmiester.
(b) Jack Koslowski.
(c) Daniel Fitzgerald.
(d) Robert Downs.
2. Director Thomas Stansfield gets a call from Director Brian Roach asking if the CIA thinks the murders are for reasons other than those stated where?
(a) A classified ad.
(b) A call.
(c) A letter.
(d) A tape.
3. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
(a) He agrees only to hidden sharpshooters on surrounding buildings.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He agrees only to an increase in plain-clothes security.
(d) He declines.
4. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(c) Foreign diplomacy.
5. Following his meeting at the White House, McMahon picks up Kennedy and goes to meet which individual?
(a) Arthur Higgins.
(b) Scott Coleman.
(c) Gus Mitchell.
(d) Thomas Stansfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
3. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
4. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
5. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)