|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
(a) Brian Roach, Skip McMahon.
(b) Arthur Higgins, Harold J. Burmiester.
(c) Brian Roach, Thomas Stansfield.
(d) Skip McMahon, Thomas Stansfield.
2. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
(a) Under 5%.
3. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
(b) U.S. mail.
4. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
(d) Market analyst.
5. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
(a) Military commandos.
(c) Right-wing radicals.
(d) The Mafia.
Short Answer Questions
1. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
2. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
3. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
4. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
5. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)