|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
2. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
(a) Brian Roach.
(b) Jim Stevens.
(c) Mike Nance.
(d) Stu Garret.
3. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
(a) They us a hollow-point bullet.
(b) They use a nitroglycerin-tipped bullet.
(c) The use a low-velocity, hollow-point bullet.
(d) They us a nitroglycerin-tipped dart.
4. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
(a) Washington Reader.
(b) Washington Times.
(c) Washington Herald.
(d) Washington Post.
5. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
(a) Former Navy SEAL.
(b) Former Dark Ops CIA operative.
(c) Director of the CIA.
(d) Former Delta Forces Commander.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
2. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
3. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
4. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
5. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)