|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
(a) Jim Stevens.
(b) Brian Roach.
(c) Stu Garret.
(d) Mike Nance.
2. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
(a) He successfully bargains for the removal of the REA funding.
(b) He unsuccessfully bargains for the inclusion of the REA funding.
(c) He excuses himself.
(d) He hangs up on the President.
3. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
(a) Former Delta Forces Commander.
(b) Former Navy SEAL.
(c) Former Dark Ops CIA operative.
(d) Director of the CIA.
4. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
(a) Stacks of paper.
(b) Blood-soaked clothes.
(d) Counterfeit money.
5. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
(a) A newspaper interview.
(b) A taped television interview.
(c) A recorded radio interview.
(d) A live television interview.
Short Answer Questions
1. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
2. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
3. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
4. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
5. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)