|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(b) Foreign diplomacy.
2. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
(b) A newspaper story.
(d) Dirty politics.
3. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
(a) He declines.
(b) He agrees only to an increase in plain-clothes security.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He agrees only to hidden sharpshooters on surrounding buildings.
4. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
(a) The use a low-velocity, hollow-point bullet.
(b) They use a nitroglycerin-tipped bullet.
(c) They us a nitroglycerin-tipped dart.
(d) They us a hollow-point bullet.
5. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
(b) U.S. mail.
Short Answer Questions
1. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
2. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
3. FBI Special Agent Skip McMahon is responsible for investigating the three political killings and is impressed by what?
4. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
5. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)