|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
(a) Pass the national education bill.
(b) Pass the budget.
(c) Pass the tax bill.
(d) Pass the anti-crime bill.
2. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
(a) He hangs up on the President.
(b) He excuses himself.
(c) He successfully bargains for the removal of the REA funding.
(d) He unsuccessfully bargains for the inclusion of the REA funding.
3. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
(a) Advises the President.
(b) Scolds the President.
(c) Leads the President into a meeting.
(d) Praises the President.
4. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
(a) Former Delta Forces Commander.
(b) Director of the CIA.
(c) Former Dark Ops CIA operative.
(d) Former Navy SEAL.
5. Early in the investigation, McMahon and Kennedy become aware of what?
(a) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very easy, requires only strength.
(b) Breaking a neck with bare hands is fairly simple, a common technique.
(c) Breaking a neck is relatively easy, simpler than choking.
(d) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very difficult, few can do it.
Short Answer Questions
1. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
2. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
3. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
4. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
5. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)