|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
(a) Pass the anti-crime bill.
(b) Pass the budget.
(c) Pass the national education bill.
(d) Pass the tax bill.
2. Chapter 1 begins with a description of what?
(a) A camping trailer isolated in the woods.
(b) A home in the middle-class suburbs.
(c) An old wooden cabin surrounded by trees.
(d) An apartment in the city slums.
3. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
(a) He goes to the funeral in an open carriage.
(b) He goes to the funeral procession in an armored limousine.
(c) He walks behind the funeral caissons.
(d) He goes to the funeral in a Secret Srvice vehicle.
4. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
(a) His freedom to travel.
(b) U.S. foreign trade.
(c) His place in history.
(d) U.S. tourism.
5. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
(a) They us a hollow-point bullet.
(b) They us a nitroglycerin-tipped dart.
(c) The use a low-velocity, hollow-point bullet.
(d) They use a nitroglycerin-tipped bullet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
2. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
3. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
4. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
5. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)