|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
(a) Under 5%.
2. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
(a) He unsuccessfully bargains for the inclusion of the REA funding.
(b) He excuses himself.
(c) He hangs up on the President.
(d) He successfully bargains for the removal of the REA funding.
3. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
(b) Breaks his neck.
(c) Lethal injection.
(d) Car bomb.
4. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(d) Foreign diplomacy.
5. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
Short Answer Questions
1. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
2. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
3. Following his meeting at the White House, McMahon picks up Kennedy and goes to meet which individual?
4. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
5. Garret feels that by telling the public the murders are an attempt to block the President's budget, they have made Stevens look what?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)