|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
(a) A recorded radio interview.
(b) A newspaper interview.
(c) A taped television interview.
(d) A live television interview.
2. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
(b) Lethal injection.
(c) Breaks his neck.
(d) Car bomb.
3. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) The American legal system.
(b) American democracy.
(c) America's crime problem.
(d) American politics.
4. Early in the investigation, McMahon and Kennedy become aware of what?
(a) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very difficult, few can do it.
(b) Breaking a neck with bare hands is fairly simple, a common technique.
(c) Breaking a neck is relatively easy, simpler than choking.
(d) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very easy, requires only strength.
5. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
(a) They us a nitroglycerin-tipped dart.
(b) They use a nitroglycerin-tipped bullet.
(c) They us a hollow-point bullet.
(d) The use a low-velocity, hollow-point bullet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
2. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
3. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
4. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
5. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)