|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
2. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
(a) He walks behind the funeral caissons.
(b) He goes to the funeral procession in an armored limousine.
(c) He goes to the funeral in a Secret Srvice vehicle.
(d) He goes to the funeral in an open carriage.
3. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
(b) Under 5%.
4. Garret feels that by telling the public the murders are an attempt to block the President's budget, they have made Stevens look what?
(a) Weak, virtually precluding budget passage.
(b) Sympathetic, almost guaranteeing his re-election.
(c) Firm, almost guaranteeing his re-election.
(d) Resound, almost guaranteeing the passing of the budget.
5. Early in the investigation, McMahon and Kennedy become aware of what?
(a) Breaking a neck with bare hands is fairly simple, a common technique.
(b) Breaking a neck is relatively easy, simpler than choking.
(c) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very difficult, few can do it.
(d) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very easy, requires only strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
2. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
3. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
4. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
5. Speaker of the House Thomas Basset says on television that he will never do what?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)