|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
(a) They us a hollow-point bullet.
(b) They use a nitroglycerin-tipped bullet.
(c) They us a nitroglycerin-tipped dart.
(d) The use a low-velocity, hollow-point bullet.
2. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
(a) A recorded radio interview.
(b) A taped television interview.
(c) A live television interview.
(d) A newspaper interview.
3. Early in the investigation, McMahon and Kennedy become aware of what?
(a) Breaking a neck is relatively easy, simpler than choking.
(b) Breaking a neck with bare hands is fairly simple, a common technique.
(c) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very difficult, few can do it.
(d) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very easy, requires only strength.
4. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) America's crime problem.
(b) American politics.
(c) American democracy.
(d) The American legal system.
5. Garret feels that by telling the public the murders are an attempt to block the President's budget, they have made Stevens look what?
(a) Firm, almost guaranteeing his re-election.
(b) Resound, almost guaranteeing the passing of the budget.
(c) Sympathetic, almost guaranteeing his re-election.
(d) Weak, virtually precluding budget passage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
2. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
3. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
4. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
5. Chapter 3 shows a brash side of Congressman O'Rourke that establishes his physical abilities and reminds the reader of Michael's what?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)