|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(a) Foreign diplomacy.
2. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
(a) A rooftop.
(b) A closet.
(c) A window.
(d) The street.
3. Following his meeting at the White House, McMahon picks up Kennedy and goes to meet which individual?
(a) Thomas Stansfield.
(b) Arthur Higgins.
(c) Gus Mitchell.
(d) Scott Coleman.
4. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
(a) A recorded radio interview.
(b) A taped television interview.
(c) A live television interview.
(d) A newspaper interview.
5. Early in the investigation, McMahon and Kennedy become aware of what?
(a) Breaking a neck with bare hands is fairly simple, a common technique.
(b) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very difficult, few can do it.
(c) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very easy, requires only strength.
(d) Breaking a neck is relatively easy, simpler than choking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
2. Speaker of the House Thomas Basset says on television that he will never do what?
3. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
4. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
5. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)