|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
(b) Blood-soaked clothes.
(c) Counterfeit money.
(d) Stacks of paper.
2. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
(a) The street.
(b) A rooftop.
(c) A closet.
(d) A window.
3. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) America's crime problem.
(b) The American legal system.
(c) American politics.
(d) American democracy.
4. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
(a) He hangs up on the President.
(b) He unsuccessfully bargains for the inclusion of the REA funding.
(c) He successfully bargains for the removal of the REA funding.
(d) He excuses himself.
5. Chapter 3 shows a brash side of Congressman O'Rourke that establishes his physical abilities and reminds the reader of Michael's what?
(a) Army training.
(b) Marine training.
(c) Coast Guard training.
(d) Navy training.
Short Answer Questions
1. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
2. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
3. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
4. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
5. FBI Special Agent Skip McMahon is responsible for investigating the three political killings and is impressed by what?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)