|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
(a) Pass the budget.
(b) Pass the tax bill.
(c) Pass the anti-crime bill.
(d) Pass the national education bill.
2. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(d) Foreign diplomacy.
3. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
4. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
(a) The street.
(b) A rooftop.
(c) A closet.
(d) A window.
5. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
(a) Jack Koslowski.
(b) Daniel Fitzgerald.
(c) Robert Downs.
(d) Harold Burmiester.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
2. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
3. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
4. Chapter 1 begins with a description of what?
5. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)