|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
(a) Robert Downs.
(b) Jack Koslowski.
(c) Daniel Fitzgerald.
(d) Harold Burmiester.
2. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) The American legal system.
(b) American democracy.
(c) American politics.
(d) America's crime problem.
3. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
(a) He likes to manipulate the media.
(b) He is confident he can get whatever he wants fairly.
(c) He relies on leadership, voice acting, and personality skills.
(d) He sought the legislation for the country's betterment.
4. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
(a) He unsuccessfully bargains for the inclusion of the REA funding.
(b) He successfully bargains for the removal of the REA funding.
(c) He hangs up on the President.
(d) He excuses himself.
5. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
(a) He agrees only to an increase in plain-clothes security.
(b) He agrees only to hidden sharpshooters on surrounding buildings.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He declines.
Short Answer Questions
1. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
2. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
3. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
4. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
5. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)