|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
(b) Market analyst.
2. What does the President's Chief of Staff advise him to do if he becomes uncomfortable during an upcoming press conference?
(a) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a national security meeting.
(b) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a military briefing.
(c) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a trade meeting.
(d) Lie, end the conference early saying he must meet a foreign diplomat.
3. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
(a) Daniel Fitzgerald.
(b) Robert Downs.
(c) Jack Koslowski.
(d) Harold Burmiester.
4. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
(a) Praises the President.
(b) Advises the President.
(c) Scolds the President.
(d) Leads the President into a meeting.
5. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
(a) Arthur Higgins, Harold J. Burmiester.
(b) Brian Roach, Skip McMahon.
(c) Brian Roach, Thomas Stansfield.
(d) Skip McMahon, Thomas Stansfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
2. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
3. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
4. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
5. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)