|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
(a) He unsuccessfully bargains for the inclusion of the REA funding.
(b) He excuses himself.
(c) He hangs up on the President.
(d) He successfully bargains for the removal of the REA funding.
2. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
(a) Lethal injection.
(b) Breaks his neck.
(c) Car bomb.
3. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
(a) Pass the national education bill.
(b) Pass the budget.
(c) Pass the anti-crime bill.
(d) Pass the tax bill.
4. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
(a) Robert Downs.
(b) Harold Burmiester.
(c) Jack Koslowski.
(d) Daniel Fitzgerald.
5. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
(a) Brian Roach, Skip McMahon.
(b) Skip McMahon, Thomas Stansfield.
(c) Brian Roach, Thomas Stansfield.
(d) Arthur Higgins, Harold J. Burmiester.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
2. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
3. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
4. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
5. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)