|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
2. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
(a) He goes everywhere with a hired driver.
(b) He carries a gun with a special permit.
(c) He resumes the martial arts training he learned as a Marine.
(d) He stays off the streets after dark.
3. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
(a) He declines.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He agrees only to an increase in plain-clothes security.
(d) He agrees only to hidden sharpshooters on surrounding buildings.
4. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
(a) Breaks his neck.
(b) Lethal injection.
(c) Car bomb.
5. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
(a) Harold Burmiester.
(b) Daniel Fitzgerald.
(c) Jack Koslowski.
(d) Robert Downs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
2. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
3. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
4. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
5. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)