|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
(a) Arthur Higgins, Harold J. Burmiester.
(b) Brian Roach, Skip McMahon.
(c) Brian Roach, Thomas Stansfield.
(d) Skip McMahon, Thomas Stansfield.
2. FBI Special Agent Skip McMahon is responsible for investigating the three political killings and is impressed by what?
(a) The media's reporting.
(b) The killers' skillfulness.
(c) The killers' speed.
(d) The killers' efficiency.
3. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
(a) Anthony Vanelli.
(b) Stu Garret.
(c) Mike Nance.
(d) Jack Koslowski.
4. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
(a) Brian Roach.
(b) Jim Stevens.
(c) Mike Nance.
(d) Stu Garret.
5. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
(b) Market analyst.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the President's Chief of Staff advise him to do if he becomes uncomfortable during an upcoming press conference?
2. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
3. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
4. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
5. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)