|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
(b) Market analyst.
2. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
(a) Under 5%.
3. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
(b) Lethal injection.
(c) Car bomb.
(d) Breaks his neck.
4. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
(a) Washington Times.
(b) Washington Post.
(c) Washington Herald.
(d) Washington Reader.
5. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
2. Chapter 3 shows a brash side of Congressman O'Rourke that establishes his physical abilities and reminds the reader of Michael's what?
3. Chapter 1 begins with a description of what?
4. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
5. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)