|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
(a) Daniel Fitzgerald.
(b) Jack Koslowski.
(c) Robert Downs.
(d) Harold Burmiester.
2. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
(a) Car bomb.
(b) Lethal injection.
(d) Breaks his neck.
3. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
4. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
5. Chapter 1 begins with a description of what?
(a) An apartment in the city slums.
(b) A home in the middle-class suburbs.
(c) A camping trailer isolated in the woods.
(d) An old wooden cabin surrounded by trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. FBI Special Agent Skip McMahon is responsible for investigating the three political killings and is impressed by what?
2. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
3. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
4. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
5. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)