|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
(a) He likes to manipulate the media.
(b) He relies on leadership, voice acting, and personality skills.
(c) He sought the legislation for the country's betterment.
(d) He is confident he can get whatever he wants fairly.
2. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
(a) Advises the President.
(b) Scolds the President.
(c) Praises the President.
(d) Leads the President into a meeting.
3. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
4. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
(a) He agrees.
(b) He agrees only to hidden sharpshooters on surrounding buildings.
(c) He agrees only to an increase in plain-clothes security.
(d) He declines.
5. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(c) Foreign diplomacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
2. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
3. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
4. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
5. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)