|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
(a) A rooftop.
(b) The street.
(c) A window.
(d) A closet.
2. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
(a) Daniel Fitzgerald.
(b) Harold Burmiester.
(c) Robert Downs.
(d) Jack Koslowski.
3. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
(c) Dirty politics.
(d) A newspaper story.
4. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
(d) Market analyst.
5. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
(a) Skip McMahon, Thomas Stansfield.
(b) Brian Roach, Skip McMahon.
(c) Arthur Higgins, Harold J. Burmiester.
(d) Brian Roach, Thomas Stansfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
2. FBI Special Agent Skip McMahon is responsible for investigating the three political killings and is impressed by what?
3. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
4. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
5. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)