|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(b) Foreign diplomacy.
2. Chapter 1 begins with a description of what?
(a) An old wooden cabin surrounded by trees.
(b) A home in the middle-class suburbs.
(c) An apartment in the city slums.
(d) A camping trailer isolated in the woods.
3. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
(a) Washington Post.
(b) Washington Times.
(c) Washington Reader.
(d) Washington Herald.
4. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
(b) Breaks his neck.
(c) Car bomb.
(d) Lethal injection.
5. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
(a) Stacks of paper.
(b) Blood-soaked clothes.
(c) Counterfeit money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the President's Chief of Staff advise him to do if he becomes uncomfortable during an upcoming press conference?
2. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
3. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
4. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
5. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)