|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
(a) Jim Stevens.
(b) Mike Nance.
(c) Brian Roach.
(d) Stu Garret.
2. Chapter 3 shows a brash side of Congressman O'Rourke that establishes his physical abilities and reminds the reader of Michael's what?
(a) Marine training.
(b) Coast Guard training.
(c) Navy training.
(d) Army training.
3. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
4. FBI Special Agent Skip McMahon is responsible for investigating the three political killings and is impressed by what?
(a) The killers' speed.
(b) The media's reporting.
(c) The killers' efficiency.
(d) The killers' skillfulness.
5. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
(a) Special Forces.
Short Answer Questions
1. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
2. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
3. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
4. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
5. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)