|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
(b) Special Forces.
2. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(c) Foreign diplomacy.
3. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
(d) Under 5%.
4. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
(a) He sought the legislation for the country's betterment.
(b) He likes to manipulate the media.
(c) He relies on leadership, voice acting, and personality skills.
(d) He is confident he can get whatever he wants fairly.
5. What does the President's Chief of Staff advise him to do if he becomes uncomfortable during an upcoming press conference?
(a) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a national security meeting.
(b) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a military briefing.
(c) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a trade meeting.
(d) Lie, end the conference early saying he must meet a foreign diplomat.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
2. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
3. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
4. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
5. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)