|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
(a) He agrees only to an increase in plain-clothes security.
(b) He agrees only to hidden sharpshooters on surrounding buildings.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He declines.
2. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
(a) U.S. foreign trade.
(b) U.S. tourism.
(c) His place in history.
(d) His freedom to travel.
3. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
4. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
(a) Anthony Vanelli.
(b) Stu Garret.
(c) Jack Koslowski.
(d) Mike Nance.
5. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
(a) Breaks his neck.
(c) Car bomb.
(d) Lethal injection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
2. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
3. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
4. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
5. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)