|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(c) Foreign diplomacy.
2. Chapter 1 begins with a description of what?
(a) A home in the middle-class suburbs.
(b) A camping trailer isolated in the woods.
(c) An apartment in the city slums.
(d) An old wooden cabin surrounded by trees.
3. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
(a) U.S. foreign trade.
(b) His place in history.
(c) U.S. tourism.
(d) His freedom to travel.
4. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
(a) Skip McMahon, Thomas Stansfield.
(b) Brian Roach, Skip McMahon.
(c) Brian Roach, Thomas Stansfield.
(d) Arthur Higgins, Harold J. Burmiester.
5. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
(a) Brian Roach.
(b) Mike Nance.
(c) Jim Stevens.
(d) Stu Garret.
Short Answer Questions
1. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
2. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
3. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
4. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
5. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)