|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
(a) He sought the legislation for the country's betterment.
(b) He is confident he can get whatever he wants fairly.
(c) He relies on leadership, voice acting, and personality skills.
(d) He likes to manipulate the media.
2. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(c) Foreign diplomacy.
3. Chapter 3 shows a brash side of Congressman O'Rourke that establishes his physical abilities and reminds the reader of Michael's what?
(a) Coast Guard training.
(b) Army training.
(c) Navy training.
(d) Marine training.
4. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
(a) Washington Reader.
(b) Washington Times.
(c) Washington Post.
(d) Washington Herald.
5. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
(a) Pass the tax bill.
(b) Pass the budget.
(c) Pass the anti-crime bill.
(d) Pass the national education bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
2. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
3. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
4. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
5. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)