|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
(d) Market analyst.
2. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
(a) Severe physical injury.
(b) Political isolation.
3. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
(a) Pass the budget.
(b) Pass the national education bill.
(c) Pass the tax bill.
(d) Pass the anti-crime bill.
4. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
(a) He is confident he can get whatever he wants fairly.
(b) He sought the legislation for the country's betterment.
(c) He relies on leadership, voice acting, and personality skills.
(d) He likes to manipulate the media.
5. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
(a) Harold Burmiester.
(b) Jack Koslowski.
(c) Daniel Fitzgerald.
(d) Robert Downs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
2. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
3. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
4. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
5. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)