|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Dr. Irene Kennedy believe is responsible for the murders of the prominent politicians?
(a) Military commandos.
(b) The Mafia.
(d) Right-wing radicals.
2. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) American politics.
(b) American democracy.
(c) The American legal system.
(d) America's crime problem.
3. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
(a) Mike Nance.
(b) Jim Stevens.
(c) Brian Roach.
(d) Stu Garret.
4. What does the President's Chief of Staff advise him to do if he becomes uncomfortable during an upcoming press conference?
(a) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a trade meeting.
(b) Lie, end the conference early saying he must meet a foreign diplomat.
(c) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a military briefing.
(d) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a national security meeting.
5. Chapter 1 begins with a description of what?
(a) An apartment in the city slums.
(b) An old wooden cabin surrounded by trees.
(c) A home in the middle-class suburbs.
(d) A camping trailer isolated in the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
3. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
4. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
5. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)