|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
(a) Stu Garret.
(b) Anthony Vanelli.
(c) Jack Koslowski.
(d) Mike Nance.
2. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
(a) Severe physical injury.
(c) Political isolation.
3. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
(a) Stacks of paper.
(b) Counterfeit money.
(d) Blood-soaked clothes.
4. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
(a) He sought the legislation for the country's betterment.
(b) He is confident he can get whatever he wants fairly.
(c) He likes to manipulate the media.
(d) He relies on leadership, voice acting, and personality skills.
5. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
(a) He successfully bargains for the removal of the REA funding.
(b) He excuses himself.
(c) He hangs up on the President.
(d) He unsuccessfully bargains for the inclusion of the REA funding.
Short Answer Questions
1. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
2. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
3. FBI Special Agent Skip McMahon is responsible for investigating the three political killings and is impressed by what?
4. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
5. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)