|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Dr. Kennedy and McMahon travel to meet Michael O'Rourke?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By car.
(c) By truck.
(d) By motorcycle.
2. Speaker of the House Thomas Basset says on television that he will never do what?
(a) Run from terrorists.
(b) Give into political pressure.
(c) Negotiate with terrorists.
(d) Give in on the budget.
3. Scott Coleman is afraid to use any of his contacts for information about Turnquist's death since doing so might do what?
(a) Draw unwanted attention.
(b) Prompt more killings.
(c) Expose the assassins.
(d) Jeopardize the contacts.
4. Garret feels that by telling the public the murders are an attempt to block the President's budget, they have made Stevens look what?
(a) Firm, almost guaranteeing his re-election.
(b) Weak, virtually precluding budget passage.
(c) Resound, almost guaranteeing the passing of the budget.
(d) Sympathetic, almost guaranteeing his re-election.
5. As McMahon plays the tape of the modulated call he got from Michael O'Rourke for the group in the Situation Room, who notices that Garret becomes noticeably upset?
Short Answer Questions
1. Meanwhile, at the White House, who informs Stevens and his cabinet that Higgins has been abducted?
2. Where does Dr. Kennedy meet McMahon in Chapter 30?
3. A screen at the CIA Operations Center is monitored after Higgins' abduction that is tracking what?
4. Michael O'Rourke, his brother Tim, and Seamus meet whom to discuss what they have learned from Jackson?
5. Where does Scott Coleman go to lose those who are following him?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)