|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Higgins is attacked when he steps outside for what?
(a) A pipe smoke.
(b) A cigar.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A gin and tonic.
2. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
(d) Under 5%.
3. Michael O'Rourke and his grandfather meet Olson for what shortly before the latter dies?
4. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
(b) Special Forces.
5. What does the man on the back of the motorcycle do upon pulling next to Olson's vehicle?
(a) Fires a machine gun into the back seat.
(b) Empties a semi-automatic handgun into the back seat.
(c) Tosses a dark bag on the vehicle's roof.
(d) Tosses a brown paper bag on the vehicle's roof.
Short Answer Questions
1. Her suspicions aroused upon reading Scot Coleman's file, Dr. Kennedy leaves it for Heaney so he can read it when?
2. Scott Coleman is afraid to use any of his contacts for information about Turnquist's death since doing so might do what?
3. Nance tells Higgins he thinks the FBI knows what?
4. When McMahon asks why he should believe the caller using a voice modulator, he is reminded of what?
5. How do Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke travel to Higgins' estate to kidnap him?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)