|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke tells Scott Coleman what Jackson said, from the murder of the French politicians to the motive Higgins may have for killing which victim?
2. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) American politics.
(b) American democracy.
(c) America's crime problem.
(d) The American legal system.
3. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
(a) Armored limousine from the White House drive.
(b) Police helicopter from the White House lawn.
(c) Military helicopter from the White House lawn.
(d) Armored limousine from an underground lot.
4. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
5. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
(a) Francis Scott Key Bridge.
(b) 14th Street Bridge.
(c) Aqueduct Bridge.
(d) Chain Bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Jackson give Michael O'Rourke for not going to the agency he names?
2. During their last meeting together, who gets into a disagreement?
3. After the war, Jackson worked for which agency?
4. What does Olson later do after making the offensive remark to Seamus O'Rourke?
5. Michael O'Rourke, his brother Tim, and Seamus meet whom to discuss what they have learned from Jackson?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)