Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their last meeting together, who gets into a disagreement?
(a) Seamus O'Rourke and Michael O'Rourke.
(b) Seamus O'Rourke and Olson.
(c) Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke.
(d) Olson and Michael O'Rourke.
2. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
(a) Jack Koslowski.
(b) Robert Downs.
(c) Harold Burmiester.
(d) Daniel Fitzgerald.
3. Early in the investigation, McMahon and Kennedy become aware of what?
(a) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very difficult, few can do it.
(b) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very easy, requires only strength.
(c) Breaking a neck is relatively easy, simpler than choking.
(d) Breaking a neck with bare hands is fairly simple, a common technique.
4. Scott Coleman is afraid to use any of his contacts for information about Turnquist's death since doing so might do what?
(a) Jeopardize the contacts.
(b) Draw unwanted attention.
(c) Expose the assassins.
(d) Prompt more killings.
5. Speaker of the House Thomas Basset says on television that he will never do what?
(a) Run from terrorists.
(b) Give in on the budget.
(c) Give into political pressure.
(d) Negotiate with terrorists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
2. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
3. When hunting the year before, Michael O'Rourke told Scott Coleman that who caused the leak leading to the deaths of eight of Coleman's men in Libya?
4. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
5. When McMahon asks why he should believe the caller using a voice modulator, he is reminded of what?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)