|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
(a) He was going to Camp David.
(b) He was on the helicopter and not in a vehicle.
(c) The helicopter he was on.
(d) Virtually his every move.
2. How does the assassin kill Senator Daniel Fitzgerald?
(a) Breaks his neck.
(c) Car bomb.
(d) Lethal injection.
3. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
(a) A rooftop.
(b) A closet.
(c) The street.
(d) A window.
4. Olson offends Seamus O'Rourke with a comment about his past connection to what organization?
(a) Irish People's Liberation Organization.
(b) Irish Liberation Army.
(c) Irish National Liberation Army.
(d) Irish Republican Army.
5. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
(a) Under 5%.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke wants to speak with Olson before the senator leaves for what event?
2. Speaker of the House Thomas Basset says on television that he will never do what?
3. Garret listens in on a private meeting between his boss and which individual who convinces Stevens he needs his support to pass the budget?
4. What does Olson later do after making the offensive remark to Seamus O'Rourke?
5. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)