|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Early in the investigation, McMahon and Kennedy become aware of what?
(a) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very difficult, few can do it.
(b) Breaking a neck with bare hands is fairly simple, a common technique.
(c) Breaking a neck with bare hands is very easy, requires only strength.
(d) Breaking a neck is relatively easy, simpler than choking.
2. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
(a) Political isolation.
(c) Severe physical injury.
3. In briefing Stevens and his staff about the investigation that has just begun, McMahon quickly grows impatient with whom?
(a) Brian Roach.
(b) Stu Garret.
(c) Mike Nance.
(d) Jim Stevens.
4. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
(a) U.S. mail.
5. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
(a) A recorded radio interview.
(b) A live television interview.
(c) A taped television interview.
(d) A newspaper interview.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of the individual McMahon and Kennedy meet?
2. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
3. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
4. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
5. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)