|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
2. How does Congressman Michael O'Rourke end the call when he is telephoned by the President who is seeking his vote for the budget?
(a) He excuses himself.
(b) He successfully bargains for the removal of the REA funding.
(c) He unsuccessfully bargains for the inclusion of the REA funding.
(d) He hangs up on the President.
3. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
(a) Washington Reader.
(b) Washington Times.
(c) Washington Herald.
(d) Washington Post.
4. What does the President's Chief of Staff advise him to do if he becomes uncomfortable during an upcoming press conference?
(a) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a national security meeting.
(b) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a military briefing.
(c) Lie, end the conference early saying he must meet a foreign diplomat.
(d) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a trade meeting.
5. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(a) Foreign diplomacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
2. Who is the third politician killed by the assassins?
3. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
4. When killing Congressman Jack Koslowski, the assassination team goes to great pains to avoid killing a dog or the owner who is a retired what?
5. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)