|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
(a) Stu Garret.
(b) Brian Roach.
(c) Mrs. Bassett.
(d) Jim Stevens.
2. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
(a) Dirty politics.
(c) A newspaper story.
3. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
(a) Washington Times.
(b) Washington Post.
(c) Washington Reader.
(d) Washington Herald.
4. In his taped confession, whom does Higgins say forced him out of the CIA in addition to Stansfield?
5. Michael O'Rourke wants to speak with Olson before the senator leaves for what event?
(a) News conference.
(b) Camp David summit.
(c) White House conference.
(d) Legislative vote.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the President's reaction to Olson's murder?
2. The President holds a meeting in the Situation Room and announces that who will be responsible for security of the remaining senators, congressmen, and their families?
3. When hunting the year before, Michael O'Rourke told Scott Coleman that who caused the leak leading to the deaths of eight of Coleman's men in Libya?
4. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
5. After the war, Jackson worked for which agency?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)