|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott Coleman and his men shoot the guards and dogs using what?
(a) Shotguns so they cannot be traced.
(b) Untraceable bullets.
(c) Guns equipped with silencers.
(d) An incapacitating agent.
2. Who receives a scrambled voice modulator call advising where a dead former CIA employee may be found?
(a) CIA headquarters.
(b) The media.
(c) ABC television network.
(d) FBI headquarters.
3. When the tape is done playing, Nance accuses Stansfield of faking the recording or doing what?
(a) Threatening Higgins to make him lie.
(b) Tricking Higgins to make him lie.
(c) Torturing Higgins to make him lie.
(d) Using drugs to get Higgins to lie.
4. Following Nance's response when the tape ends, what does Garret do?
(a) Blames it all on Higgins.
(b) Says he was threatened by Nance and Higgins.
(c) Denies everything as well.
(d) Blames it all on Nance.
5. After the war, Jackson worked for which agency?
Short Answer Questions
1. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
2. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
3. In his taped confession, whom does Higgins say forced him out of the CIA in addition to Stansfield?
4. When Garret hears Higgins' talking on the tape about Olson's and Turnquist's murders, what does he do?
5. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)