|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the tape is done playing, Garret and McMahon argue in the Situation Room and who intervenes?
2. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
(a) Middle East.
(b) United States.
(d) Far East.
3. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
(a) White House.
(c) Supreme Court.
(d) Camp David.
4. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
(a) Caution Olson.
(b) Stay clear of the President.
(c) Stay clear of Olson.
(d) Caution the President.
5. Admiral DeVoe says that they learned which agency found an information leak which caused Operation Snatch Back to fail?
(a) Defense Intelligence Agency.
(b) National Security Agency.
(c) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(d) National Criminal Intelligence Service.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason is McMahon given for the President still being alive?
2. When Nance is alone with Higgins, he tells Arthur that Warch knows that they blackmailed which legislator?
3. When Garret hears Higgins' talking on the tape about Olson's and Turnquist's murders, what does he do?
4. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
5. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)