|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As McMahon plays the tape of the modulated call he got from Michael O'Rourke for the group in the Situation Room, who notices that Garret becomes noticeably upset?
2. McMahon wants to accompany Roach to a meeting so that he can see whose face when he realizes the assassins have him as a target?
3. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
(a) They us a nitroglycerin-tipped dart.
(b) The use a low-velocity, hollow-point bullet.
(c) They us a hollow-point bullet.
(d) They use a nitroglycerin-tipped bullet.
4. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
(a) Leads the President into a meeting.
(b) Scolds the President.
(c) Advises the President.
(d) Praises the President.
5. Chapter 3 shows a brash side of Congressman O'Rourke that establishes his physical abilities and reminds the reader of Michael's what?
(a) Coast Guard training.
(b) Army training.
(c) Navy training.
(d) Marine training.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
2. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
3. Scott Coleman and his men meet up with Michael O'Rourke and travel to Higgins' estate for what purpose?
4. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
5. What reason does Jackson give Michael O'Rourke for not going to the agency he names?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)