|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
(a) Washington Times.
(b) Washington Herald.
(c) Washington Post.
(d) Washington Reader.
2. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
(a) U.S. mail.
3. Michael O'Rourke props Higgins' body where?
(a) The fence at Nance's home.
(b) The fence at Garret's home.
(c) A column at the Lincoln Memorial.
(d) The railing at the Capitol steps.
4. What reason is McMahon given for the President still being alive?
(a) The assassins wish to give him one more chance.
(b) The assassins do not want to kill those with him.
(c) The assassins wish to negotiate with him.
(d) The assassins do not wish to harm those in an adjacent public area.
5. Jackson cautions Michael O'Rourke not to go to which agency?
(d) Secret Service.
Short Answer Questions
1. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
2. Who informs Stansfield that Higgins' body has been located?
3. Scott Coleman's group that is heading for the Higgins estate is to do what with respect to his security guards?
4. With both Nance and Garret in the room, Stansfield says he will play a tape unless what?
5. When the guards move unexpectedly, what happens at Higgins' estate?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)