|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stansfield tells Stevens that either Garret explains his involvement with Higgins to Stansfield under protection of the National Secrecy Act, or he will be deposed on the record by which agency?
(a) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(b) National Criminal Intelligence Service.
(c) National Security Agency.
(d) Defense Intelligence Agency.
2. Michael O'Rourke props Higgins' body where?
(a) The fence at Nance's home.
(b) The railing at the Capitol steps.
(c) The fence at Garret's home.
(d) A column at the Lincoln Memorial.
3. Who was the assassinated politician that leaked the information to the bartender?
4. After the war, Jackson worked for which agency?
5. Higgins' estate is protected by multiple guards, dogs, and what else?
(a) High-tech explosive devices.
(b) A high-tech security system.
(c) Multiple microphones and a sound sensing system.
(d) Multiple cameras and televisions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nance tell Garret about Higgins?
2. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
3. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
4. Stevens agrees the FBI must take the tape seriously, but, at whose suggestion, does not want its contents known by anyone else?
5. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)