|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
(a) The President's and CIA Director's.
(b) The President's and Congress'.
(c) The CIA Director's and Congress'.
(d) The Dark Ops head's and CIA Director's.
2. Who begins shooting out the security cameras which causes Higgins to start running inside?
(a) Dan Stroble,
(b) Michael O'Rourke.
(c) Kevin Hackett.
(d) Scott Coleman.
3. In his taped confession, whom does Higgins say forced him out of the CIA in addition to Stansfield?
4. Admiral DeVoe says that they learned which agency found an information leak which caused Operation Snatch Back to fail?
(a) National Security Agency.
(b) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(c) National Criminal Intelligence Service.
(d) Defense Intelligence Agency.
5. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
(b) Special Forces.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
2. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
3. Michael O'Rourke props Higgins' body where?
4. One assassinated politician leaked information to a bartender, who sold it to a "reporter" who turned out to be a former analyst for what agency, but now sells information to the highest bidder?
5. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)