|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stevens agrees the FBI must take the tape seriously, but, at whose suggestion, does not want its contents known by anyone else?
2. What is used to make Higgins lose consciousness?
(a) Chloral hydrate.
3. Higgins is attacked when he steps outside for what?
(a) A gin and tonic.
(b) A cigar.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A pipe smoke.
4. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
5. To whom does Stansfield say that Higgins' death may be a blessing since his captors will not have had time to question him and learn state secrets?
(d) Dr. Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scott Coleman and his men meet up with Michael O'Rourke and travel to Higgins' estate for what purpose?
2. McMahon wants to accompany Roach to a meeting so that he can see whose face when he realizes the assassins have him as a target?
3. Michael O'Rourke is fed up with both Nance and Garret, and, turning his attention to the latter, he demands that he confess or else what?
4. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
5. How do Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke travel to Higgins' estate to kidnap him?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)