|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke wants to speak with Olson before the senator leaves for what event?
(a) Camp David summit.
(b) Legislative vote.
(c) News conference.
(d) White House conference.
2. Knowing that Higgins carries a homing device somewhere on his body, Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman do what?
(a) Strip him of all but his boxers.
(b) Strip him entirely and wrap him in a blanket.
(c) Place a jammer on him to block any transmission.
(d) Run a metal detector over him and find it.
3. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
(a) A live television interview.
(b) A taped television interview.
(c) A recorded radio interview.
(d) A newspaper interview.
4. Jackson cautions Michael O'Rourke not to go to which agency?
(a) Secret Service.
5. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
(a) He agrees.
(b) He declines.
(c) He agrees only to an increase in plain-clothes security.
(d) He agrees only to hidden sharpshooters on surrounding buildings.
Short Answer Questions
1. A note that accompanied Higgins' tape threatens to release copies to the media if Garret and Nance are not forced out of politics, and both must pledge to donate what?
2. Who receives a scrambled voice modulator call advising where a dead former CIA employee may be found?
3. When the guards move unexpectedly, what happens at Higgins' estate?
4. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
5. When Nance is alone with Higgins, he tells Arthur that Warch knows that they blackmailed which legislator?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)