|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Higgins' estate is protected by multiple guards, dogs, and what else?
(a) Multiple microphones and a sound sensing system.
(b) Multiple cameras and televisions.
(c) A high-tech security system.
(d) High-tech explosive devices.
2. In his taped confession, whom does Higgins say forced him out of the CIA in addition to Stansfield?
3. When the guards move unexpectedly, what happens at Higgins' estate?
(a) The residence is lit by floodlights.
(b) Higgins exits the front door.
(c) An alarm goes off.
(d) Higgins' garage door opens.
4. Scott Coleman and his men shoot the guards and dogs using what?
(a) An incapacitating agent.
(b) Guns equipped with silencers.
(c) Untraceable bullets.
(d) Shotguns so they cannot be traced.
5. Scott Coleman's group that is heading for the Higgins estate is to do what with respect to his security guards?
(a) Tranquilize them.
(b) Bribe them.
(c) Hide from them.
(d) Distract them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In another secret meeting with Nance (who has concerns after Olson's death,) Higgins convinces him everything will be fine by when?
2. After the tape is done playing, Garret and McMahon argue in the Situation Room and who intervenes?
3. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
4. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
5. As McMahon plays the tape of the modulated call he got from Michael O'Rourke for the group in the Situation Room, who notices that Garret becomes noticeably upset?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)