|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
(d) U.S. mail.
2. What does Nance tell Garret about Higgins?
(a) Higgins told Nance to kill Garret if he talks.
(b) Nance will have Garret killed if he talks.
(c) Someone else told Higgins about Garret's response to McMahon's tape.
(d) Nance told Higgins about Garret's response to McMahon's tape.
3. Stansfield tells Stevens that either Garret explains his involvement with Higgins to Stansfield under protection of the National Secrecy Act, or he will be deposed on the record by which agency?
(a) Defense Intelligence Agency.
(b) Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(c) National Security Agency.
(d) National Criminal Intelligence Service.
4. Where do Seamus and Michael O'Rourke travel to meet with Augie Jackson?
(b) West Virginia.
(d) North Carolina.
5. With both Nance and Garret in the room, Stansfield says he will play a tape unless what?
(a) Nance explains why Higgins' body was left where it was.
(b) One of them provides the whole truth.
(c) Garret explains why Higgins' body was left where it was.
(d) One of them explains why Higgins was killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
2. What reason does Jackson give Michael O'Rourke for not going to the agency he names?
3. Michael O'Rourke meets Scott Coleman at the cabin to discuss Olson's murder and is told what?
4. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
5. Knowing that Higgins carries a homing device somewhere on his body, Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman do what?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)