|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the tape is done playing, Garret and McMahon argue in the Situation Room and who intervenes?
2. The SEALs said that, following Operation Snatch Back, they felt which terrorists that they were sent to assassinate were not surprised by their arrival?
3. How do Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke travel to Higgins' estate to kidnap him?
(a) Scott apart from his men and Michael.
(b) Together with Scott's men.
(c) Michael apart from Scott and his men.
(d) Scott and Michael together, but apart from Scott's men.
4. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
5. After the war, Jackson worked for which agency?
Short Answer Questions
1. Following Nance's response when the tape ends, what does Garret do?
2. Garret instructs the President's Communications Director to ensure the public hears whose life stories?
3. With both Nance and Garret in the room, Stansfield says he will play a tape unless what?
4. What does Nance tell Garret about Higgins?
5. Stevens agrees the FBI must take the tape seriously, but, at whose suggestion, does not want its contents known by anyone else?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)