|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Following Nance's response when the tape ends, what does Garret do?
(a) Blames it all on Higgins.
(b) Says he was threatened by Nance and Higgins.
(c) Blames it all on Nance.
(d) Denies everything as well.
2. Michael O'Rourke is fed up with both Nance and Garret, and, turning his attention to the latter, he demands that he confess or else what?
(a) He will spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder.
(b) He will not make it home.
(c) He will spend the rest of his life in jail.
(d) He will spend the rest of his life wishing he were dead.
3. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
4. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
(a) 14th Street Bridge.
(b) Chain Bridge.
(c) Aqueduct Bridge.
(d) Francis Scott Key Bridge.
5. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
(a) He stays off the streets after dark.
(b) He resumes the martial arts training he learned as a Marine.
(c) He carries a gun with a special permit.
(d) He goes everywhere with a hired driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke props Higgins' body where?
2. The President holds a meeting in the Situation Room and announces that who will be responsible for security of the remaining senators, congressmen, and their families?
3. In his taped confession, whom does Higgins say forced him out of the CIA in addition to Stansfield?
4. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
5. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)