|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McMahon meets with Heaney and Dr. Kennedy, who have been reviewing ex-commando personnel files, and they decide to do what?
(a) Call suspects to active duty, dispatching them to the Middle East.
(b) Narrow the field of suspects, then place them under surveillance.
(c) Place their suspects under surveillance.
(d) Call suspects to active duty, confining them to military quarters.
2. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
(a) U.S. mail.
3. The President suspends all official business until when?
(a) All the assassins are apprehended.
(b) It is safe for everyone.
(c) The new security is in place.
(d) All senior staff members are in seclusion.
4. How do Scott Coleman and Michael O'Rourke travel to Higgins' estate to kidnap him?
(a) Scott apart from his men and Michael.
(b) Michael apart from Scott and his men.
(c) Scott and Michael together, but apart from Scott's men.
(d) Together with Scott's men.
5. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
(a) Far East.
(b) United States.
(d) Middle East.
Short Answer Questions
1. McMahon wants to accompany Roach to a meeting so that he can see whose face when he realizes the assassins have him as a target?
2. Michael O'Rourke wants to speak with Olson before the senator leaves for what event?
3. A note that accompanied Higgins' tape threatens to release copies to the media if Garret and Nance are not forced out of politics, and both must pledge to donate what?
4. Who informs Stansfield that Higgins' body has been located?
5. What reason is McMahon given for the President still being alive?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)