|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
(b) Political isolation.
(c) Severe physical injury.
2. Who was the assassinated politician that leaked the information to the bartender?
3. When hunting the year before, Michael O'Rourke told Scott Coleman that who caused the leak leading to the deaths of eight of Coleman's men in Libya?
4. When the tape is done playing, Nance accuses Stansfield of faking the recording or doing what?
(a) Using drugs to get Higgins to lie.
(b) Tricking Higgins to make him lie.
(c) Threatening Higgins to make him lie.
(d) Torturing Higgins to make him lie.
5. Scott Coleman and his men shoot the guards and dogs using what?
(a) An incapacitating agent.
(b) Shotguns so they cannot be traced.
(c) Untraceable bullets.
(d) Guns equipped with silencers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who receives a scrambled voice modulator call advising where a dead former CIA employee may be found?
2. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
3. What is the President's reaction to Olson's murder?
4. Who informs Stansfield that Higgins' body has been located?
5. Who begins shooting out the security cameras which causes Higgins to start running inside?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)