|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) American democracy.
(b) American politics.
(c) America's crime problem.
(d) The American legal system.
2. In his taped confession, whom does Higgins say forced him out of the CIA in addition to Stansfield?
3. The President suspends all official business until when?
(a) All the assassins are apprehended.
(b) The new security is in place.
(c) It is safe for everyone.
(d) All senior staff members are in seclusion.
4. Chapter 3 shows a brash side of Congressman O'Rourke that establishes his physical abilities and reminds the reader of Michael's what?
(a) Navy training.
(b) Marine training.
(c) Coast Guard training.
(d) Army training.
5. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
(a) U.S. mail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Higgins' body is left where?
2. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
3. Scott Coleman and his men meet up with Michael O'Rourke and travel to Higgins' estate for what purpose?
4. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
5. To whom does Stansfield say that Higgins' death may be a blessing since his captors will not have had time to question him and learn state secrets?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)