|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke is fed up with both Nance and Garret, and, turning his attention to the latter, he demands that he confess or else what?
(a) He will spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder.
(b) He will spend the rest of his life in jail.
(c) He will not make it home.
(d) He will spend the rest of his life wishing he were dead.
2. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
(a) For knowledge.
(b) For power.
(c) For revenge.
(d) To mislead.
3. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
(a) He declines.
(b) He agrees only to hidden sharpshooters on surrounding buildings.
(c) He agrees only to an increase in plain-clothes security.
(d) He agrees.
4. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) American democracy.
(b) The American legal system.
(c) American politics.
(d) America's crime problem.
5. Meanwhile, at the White House, who informs Stevens and his cabinet that Higgins has been abducted?
Short Answer Questions
1. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
2. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
3. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
4. The President suspends all official business until when?
5. When hunting the year before, Michael O'Rourke told Scott Coleman that who caused the leak leading to the deaths of eight of Coleman's men in Libya?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)