|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott Coleman and his men meet up with Michael O'Rourke and travel to Higgins' estate for what purpose?
2. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
(a) U.S. tourism.
(b) His place in history.
(c) His freedom to travel.
(d) U.S. foreign trade.
3. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
(a) Virtually his every move.
(b) The helicopter he was on.
(c) He was going to Camp David.
(d) He was on the helicopter and not in a vehicle.
4. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
(a) A newspaper story.
(b) Dirty politics.
5. Michael O'Rourke is fed up with both Nance and Garret, and, turning his attention to the latter, he demands that he confess or else what?
(a) He will spend the rest of his life wishing he were dead.
(b) He will spend the rest of his life in jail.
(c) He will spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder.
(d) He will not make it home.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
2. When Garret hears Higgins' talking on the tape about Olson's and Turnquist's murders, what does he do?
3. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
4. Following Nance's response when the tape ends, what does Garret do?
5. To whom does Stansfield say that Higgins' death may be a blessing since his captors will not have had time to question him and learn state secrets?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)