|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the tape is done playing, Nance accuses Stansfield of faking the recording or doing what?
(a) Tricking Higgins to make him lie.
(b) Threatening Higgins to make him lie.
(c) Using drugs to get Higgins to lie.
(d) Torturing Higgins to make him lie.
2. Who informs Stansfield that Higgins' body has been located?
(c) Dr. Kennedy.
3. Michael O'Rourke contacts McMahon and convinces him that he has information about who's deaths?
(a) Olson's and Turnquist's.
(b) Koslowski's and Downs'.
(c) Fitzgerald's and Basset's.
(d) Higgins' and Olson's.
4. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
(a) The President's and CIA Director's.
(b) The CIA Director's and Congress'.
(c) The President's and Congress'.
(d) The Dark Ops head's and CIA Director's.
5. Scott Coleman and his men meet up with Michael O'Rourke and travel to Higgins' estate for what purpose?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
2. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
3. Stevens agrees the FBI must take the tape seriously, but, at whose suggestion, does not want its contents known by anyone else?
4. What reason does Jackson give Michael O'Rourke for not going to the agency he names?
5. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)