|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
(a) He likes to manipulate the media.
(b) He relies on leadership, voice acting, and personality skills.
(c) He is confident he can get whatever he wants fairly.
(d) He sought the legislation for the country's betterment.
2. Michael O'Rourke tells Dr. Kennedy and McMahon that an envelope containing a tape was dropped off on his doorstep when?
(a) Around midnight.
(b) That morning.
(c) That afternoon.
(d) The evening before.
3. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
(d) U.S. mail.
4. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
(a) Under 5%.
5. Who is guarding Congressman Burt Turnquist when the assassins kill him?
(a) Private security.
(b) U.S. Marshals.
(c) Secret Service Agents.
(d) Military Police.
Short Answer Questions
1. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
2. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
3. After the tape is done playing, Garret and McMahon argue in the Situation Room and who intervenes?
4. Higgins' estate is protected by multiple guards, dogs, and what else?
5. Michael O'Rourke is fed up with both Nance and Garret, and, turning his attention to the latter, he demands that he confess or else what?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)