|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
(a) They have a clear shot at Higgins.
(b) Innocent individuals are hurt.
(c) There is no alternative.
(d) They are fired upon.
2. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
3. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
(a) He goes to the funeral procession in an armored limousine.
(b) He goes to the funeral in an open carriage.
(c) He walks behind the funeral caissons.
(d) He goes to the funeral in a Secret Srvice vehicle.
4. Scott Coleman's group that is heading for the Higgins estate is to do what with respect to his security guards?
(a) Hide from them.
(b) Distract them.
(c) Bribe them.
(d) Tranquilize them.
5. Michael O'Rourke tells Dr. Kennedy and McMahon that an envelope containing a tape was dropped off on his doorstep when?
(a) Around midnight.
(b) The evening before.
(c) That morning.
(d) That afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
2. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
3. Who was the assassinated politician that leaked the information to the bartender?
4. Higgins' estate is protected by multiple guards, dogs, and what else?
5. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)