|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) America's crime problem.
(b) The American legal system.
(c) American democracy.
(d) American politics.
2. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
(a) Special Forces.
3. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(a) Foreign diplomacy.
4. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
(a) White House.
(c) Camp David.
(d) Supreme Court.
5. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
(a) He goes to the funeral in a Secret Srvice vehicle.
(b) He goes to the funeral procession in an armored limousine.
(c) He goes to the funeral in an open carriage.
(d) He walks behind the funeral caissons.
Short Answer Questions
1. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
2. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
3. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
4. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
5. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)