|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) American politics.
(b) American democracy.
(c) The American legal system.
(d) America's crime problem.
2. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(b) Foreign diplomacy.
3. Chapter 3 shows a brash side of Congressman O'Rourke that establishes his physical abilities and reminds the reader of Michael's what?
(a) Coast Guard training.
(b) Army training.
(c) Marine training.
(d) Navy training.
4. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
(a) A rooftop.
(b) A window.
(c) The street.
(d) A closet.
5. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
(a) He walks behind the funeral caissons.
(b) He goes to the funeral in an open carriage.
(c) He goes to the funeral in a Secret Srvice vehicle.
(d) He goes to the funeral procession in an armored limousine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
2. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
3. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
4. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
5. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)