|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke wants to speak with Olson before the senator leaves for what event?
(a) Camp David summit.
(b) Legislative vote.
(c) White House conference.
(d) News conference.
2. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
(a) Chain Bridge.
(b) Francis Scott Key Bridge.
(c) 14th Street Bridge.
(d) Aqueduct Bridge.
3. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
(a) A newspaper interview.
(b) A taped television interview.
(c) A live television interview.
(d) A recorded radio interview.
4. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
(a) Scolds the President.
(b) Praises the President.
(c) Advises the President.
(d) Leads the President into a meeting.
5. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
(a) U.S. tourism.
(b) U.S. foreign trade.
(c) His place in history.
(d) His freedom to travel.
Short Answer Questions
1. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
2. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
3. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
4. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
5. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)