|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
(a) Skip McMahon, Thomas Stansfield.
(b) Brian Roach, Skip McMahon.
(c) Brian Roach, Thomas Stansfield.
(d) Arthur Higgins, Harold J. Burmiester.
2. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
(a) He agrees only to hidden sharpshooters on surrounding buildings.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He declines.
(d) He agrees only to an increase in plain-clothes security.
3. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
4. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
(a) Camp David.
(c) Supreme Court.
(d) White House.
5. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) The American legal system.
(b) American politics.
(c) American democracy.
(d) America's crime problem.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
2. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
3. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
4. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
5. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)