|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
(a) Deadlock the Senate and House.
(b) Force the President into hiding.
(c) Send the country into mass hysteria.
(d) Prevent the President's re-election.
2. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
(a) He is confident he can get whatever he wants fairly.
(b) He sought the legislation for the country's betterment.
(c) He likes to manipulate the media.
(d) He relies on leadership, voice acting, and personality skills.
3. What reason is McMahon given for the President still being alive?
(a) The assassins do not want to kill those with him.
(b) The assassins wish to negotiate with him.
(c) The assassins do not wish to harm those in an adjacent public area.
(d) The assassins wish to give him one more chance.
4. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
(a) Brian Roach.
(b) Jim Stevens.
(c) Stu Garret.
(d) Mrs. Bassett.
5. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
2. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
3. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
4. Michael O'Rourke wants to speak with Olson before the senator leaves for what event?
5. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)