|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
(a) Aqueduct Bridge.
(b) Chain Bridge.
(c) Francis Scott Key Bridge.
(d) 14th Street Bridge.
2. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
(a) Washington Herald.
(b) Washington Reader.
(c) Washington Post.
(d) Washington Times.
3. Chapter 3 shows a brash side of Congressman O'Rourke that establishes his physical abilities and reminds the reader of Michael's what?
(a) Army training.
(b) Marine training.
(c) Navy training.
(d) Coast Guard training.
4. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
(a) Supreme Court.
(c) Camp David.
(d) White House.
5. Michael O'Rourke wants to speak with Olson before the senator leaves for what event?
(a) Camp David summit.
(b) News conference.
(c) White House conference.
(d) Legislative vote.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
2. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
3. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
4. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
5. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)