|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
(a) They use a nitroglycerin-tipped bullet.
(b) The use a low-velocity, hollow-point bullet.
(c) They us a nitroglycerin-tipped dart.
(d) They us a hollow-point bullet.
2. What reason is McMahon given for the President still being alive?
(a) The assassins do not want to kill those with him.
(b) The assassins wish to negotiate with him.
(c) The assassins wish to give him one more chance.
(d) The assassins do not wish to harm those in an adjacent public area.
3. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(a) Foreign diplomacy.
4. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
(a) Praises the President.
(b) Advises the President.
(c) Scolds the President.
(d) Leads the President into a meeting.
5. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
(a) He stays off the streets after dark.
(b) He goes everywhere with a hired driver.
(c) He resumes the martial arts training he learned as a Marine.
(d) He carries a gun with a special permit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
2. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
3. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
4. Michael O'Rourke wants to speak with Olson before the senator leaves for what event?
5. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)