|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 3 shows a brash side of Congressman O'Rourke that establishes his physical abilities and reminds the reader of Michael's what?
(a) Army training.
(b) Navy training.
(c) Marine training.
(d) Coast Guard training.
2. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
(a) Washington Herald.
(b) Washington Post.
(c) Washington Reader.
(d) Washington Times.
3. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
(b) U.S. mail.
4. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
5. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
(a) A closet.
(b) A rooftop.
(c) The street.
(d) A window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
2. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
3. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
4. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
5. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)