|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
(a) A newspaper interview.
(b) A live television interview.
(c) A taped television interview.
(d) A recorded radio interview.
2. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
(a) Severe physical injury.
(d) Political isolation.
3. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
(b) Under 5%.
4. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
(a) Armored limousine from the White House drive.
(b) Military helicopter from the White House lawn.
(c) Police helicopter from the White House lawn.
(d) Armored limousine from an underground lot.
5. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
(a) He agrees only to an increase in plain-clothes security.
(b) He declines.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He agrees only to hidden sharpshooters on surrounding buildings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 3 shows a brash side of Congressman O'Rourke that establishes his physical abilities and reminds the reader of Michael's what?
2. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
3. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
4. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
5. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)