|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke wants to speak with Olson before the senator leaves for what event?
(a) News conference.
(b) Camp David summit.
(c) White House conference.
(d) Legislative vote.
2. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) American democracy.
(b) American politics.
(c) America's crime problem.
(d) The American legal system.
3. Chapter 3 shows a brash side of Congressman O'Rourke that establishes his physical abilities and reminds the reader of Michael's what?
(a) Navy training.
(b) Army training.
(c) Coast Guard training.
(d) Marine training.
4. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
(a) U.S. foreign trade.
(b) U.S. tourism.
(c) His place in history.
(d) His freedom to travel.
5. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(d) Foreign diplomacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
2. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
3. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
4. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
5. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)