|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
(d) U.S. mail.
2. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
(a) Political isolation.
(d) Severe physical injury.
3. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
(a) Arthur Higgins, Harold J. Burmiester.
(b) Brian Roach, Skip McMahon.
(c) Brian Roach, Thomas Stansfield.
(d) Skip McMahon, Thomas Stansfield.
4. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
(a) Prevent the President's re-election.
(b) Force the President into hiding.
(c) Deadlock the Senate and House.
(d) Send the country into mass hysteria.
5. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
(a) He goes everywhere with a hired driver.
(b) He stays off the streets after dark.
(c) He resumes the martial arts training he learned as a Marine.
(d) He carries a gun with a special permit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
2. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
3. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
4. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
5. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)