|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
(c) Dirty politics.
(d) A newspaper story.
2. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
(a) He is confident he can get whatever he wants fairly.
(b) He sought the legislation for the country's betterment.
(c) He relies on leadership, voice acting, and personality skills.
(d) He likes to manipulate the media.
3. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
(a) He agrees only to hidden sharpshooters on surrounding buildings.
(b) He declines.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He agrees only to an increase in plain-clothes security.
4. Michael O'Rourke wants to speak with Olson before the senator leaves for what event?
(a) Legislative vote.
(b) Camp David summit.
(c) White House conference.
(d) News conference.
5. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
(a) The helicopter he was on.
(b) Virtually his every move.
(c) He was on the helicopter and not in a vehicle.
(d) He was going to Camp David.
Short Answer Questions
1. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
2. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
3. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
4. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
5. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)