|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
(a) A live television interview.
(b) A taped television interview.
(c) A newspaper interview.
(d) A recorded radio interview.
2. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
(a) Force the President into hiding.
(b) Deadlock the Senate and House.
(c) Send the country into mass hysteria.
(d) Prevent the President's re-election.
3. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
4. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
(c) A newspaper story.
(d) Dirty politics.
5. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
(b) Special Forces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
2. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
3. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
4. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
5. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)