|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
(a) U.S. mail.
2. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
(a) Brian Roach, Skip McMahon.
(b) Skip McMahon, Thomas Stansfield.
(c) Brian Roach, Thomas Stansfield.
(d) Arthur Higgins, Harold J. Burmiester.
3. Chapter 3 shows a brash side of Congressman O'Rourke that establishes his physical abilities and reminds the reader of Michael's what?
(a) Coast Guard training.
(b) Marine training.
(c) Army training.
(d) Navy training.
4. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
(a) Advises the President.
(b) Scolds the President.
(c) Leads the President into a meeting.
(d) Praises the President.
5. At his press conference in Chapter 4, the President announces that he has secured enough votes, and the author reveals what about Stevens?
(a) He likes to manipulate the media.
(b) He is confident he can get whatever he wants fairly.
(c) He sought the legislation for the country's betterment.
(d) He relies on leadership, voice acting, and personality skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
2. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
3. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
4. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
5. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)