|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
(a) A rooftop.
(b) A closet.
(c) A window.
(d) The street.
2. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
3. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
(a) Deadlock the Senate and House.
(b) Prevent the President's re-election.
(c) Send the country into mass hysteria.
(d) Force the President into hiding.
4. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
(a) He was on the helicopter and not in a vehicle.
(b) The helicopter he was on.
(c) He was going to Camp David.
(d) Virtually his every move.
5. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
(a) Aqueduct Bridge.
(b) Francis Scott Key Bridge.
(c) Chain Bridge.
(d) 14th Street Bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
2. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
3. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
4. Michael O'Rourke wants to speak with Olson before the senator leaves for what event?
5. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)