|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
2. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(d) Foreign diplomacy.
3. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
(a) Brian Roach, Thomas Stansfield.
(b) Skip McMahon, Thomas Stansfield.
(c) Arthur Higgins, Harold J. Burmiester.
(d) Brian Roach, Skip McMahon.
4. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
(a) Jim Stevens.
(b) Mrs. Bassett.
(c) Stu Garret.
(d) Brian Roach.
5. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
(a) Jack Koslowski.
(b) Mike Nance.
(c) Anthony Vanelli.
(d) Stu Garret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
2. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
3. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
4. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
5. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)