|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
(a) Political isolation.
(c) Severe physical injury.
2. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) America's crime problem.
(b) The American legal system.
(c) American politics.
(d) American democracy.
3. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
(a) Scolds the President.
(b) Leads the President into a meeting.
(c) Praises the President.
(d) Advises the President.
4. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
(a) Police helicopter from the White House lawn.
(b) Military helicopter from the White House lawn.
(c) Armored limousine from the White House drive.
(d) Armored limousine from an underground lot.
5. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
(a) U.S. tourism.
(b) His freedom to travel.
(c) U.S. foreign trade.
(d) His place in history.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
2. Chapter 3 shows a brash side of Congressman O'Rourke that establishes his physical abilities and reminds the reader of Michael's what?
3. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
4. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
5. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)