|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
(a) Chain Bridge.
(b) Francis Scott Key Bridge.
(c) Aqueduct Bridge.
(d) 14th Street Bridge.
2. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
(a) Police helicopter from the White House lawn.
(b) Armored limousine from the White House drive.
(c) Military helicopter from the White House lawn.
(d) Armored limousine from an underground lot.
3. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
(a) He walks behind the funeral caissons.
(b) He goes to the funeral in a Secret Srvice vehicle.
(c) He goes to the funeral in an open carriage.
(d) He goes to the funeral procession in an armored limousine.
4. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
(a) Severe physical injury.
(d) Political isolation.
5. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(b) Foreign diplomacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
2. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
3. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
4. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
5. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)