|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the politicians ignore his warnings that the White House would be safer than Camp David, Secret Service Agent Jack Warch makes what transportation arrangements?
(a) Police helicopter from the White House lawn.
(b) Armored limousine from an underground lot.
(c) Armored limousine from the White House drive.
(d) Military helicopter from the White House lawn.
2. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
(a) He agrees only to an increase in plain-clothes security.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He agrees only to hidden sharpshooters on surrounding buildings.
(d) He declines.
3. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
(d) Special Forces.
4. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
(d) Under 5%.
5. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
(a) Aqueduct Bridge.
(b) Chain Bridge.
(c) 14th Street Bridge.
(d) Francis Scott Key Bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
2. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
3. What reason is McMahon given for the President still being alive?
4. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
5. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)