|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
(a) He was on the helicopter and not in a vehicle.
(b) Virtually his every move.
(c) He was going to Camp David.
(d) The helicopter he was on.
2. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
(a) A live television interview.
(b) A recorded radio interview.
(c) A newspaper interview.
(d) A taped television interview.
3. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
(a) Jim Stevens.
(b) Brian Roach.
(c) Mrs. Bassett.
(d) Stu Garret.
4. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
(a) Camp David.
(c) Supreme Court.
(d) White House.
5. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
(b) U.S. mail.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
2. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
3. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
4. McMahon and his team meet where along the Potomac River where the President's helicopter was left unprotected?
5. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)