|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, Michael O'Rourke is dictating some notes when which individual, whom he does not know, storms into his office?
(a) Mike Nance.
(b) Stu Garret.
(c) Jack Koslowski.
(d) Anthony Vanelli.
2. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
(a) Virtually his every move.
(b) The helicopter he was on.
(c) He was going to Camp David.
(d) He was on the helicopter and not in a vehicle.
3. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
(a) Washington Reader.
(b) Washington Herald.
(c) Washington Times.
(d) Washington Post.
4. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
5. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(b) Foreign diplomacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
2. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
3. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
4. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
5. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)