|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
(a) Washington Reader.
(b) Washington Herald.
(c) Washington Post.
(d) Washington Times.
2. The individual storming into Michael O'Rourke's office threatens him with what if he does not vote as he is told?
(b) Political isolation.
(c) Severe physical injury.
3. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
4. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
(a) Advises the President.
(b) Leads the President into a meeting.
(c) Scolds the President.
(d) Praises the President.
5. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
(a) He was going to Camp David.
(b) He was on the helicopter and not in a vehicle.
(c) Virtually his every move.
(d) The helicopter he was on.
Short Answer Questions
1. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
2. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
3. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
4. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
5. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)