|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke is not comfortable with the idea that politicians are being killed, but he sympathizes with the killers and their disgust with what in America?
(b) Foreign diplomacy.
2. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) American democracy.
(b) The American legal system.
(c) America's crime problem.
(d) American politics.
3. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
(a) Supreme Court.
(b) White House.
(c) Camp David.
4. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
(a) He agrees.
(b) He agrees only to an increase in plain-clothes security.
(c) He agrees only to hidden sharpshooters on surrounding buildings.
(d) He declines.
5. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
(a) He goes everywhere with a hired driver.
(b) He carries a gun with a special permit.
(c) He resumes the martial arts training he learned as a Marine.
(d) He stays off the streets after dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
2. Stevens arrives at Camp David and asks a senior agent how the killers knew what?
3. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
4. The Ted Hopkinson poll shows that what percentage of those asked feel the nation will be better off after the political killings?
5. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)