Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Knowing that Higgins carries a homing device somewhere on his body, Michael O'Rourke and Scott Coleman do what?
(a) Place a jammer on him to block any transmission.
(b) Run a metal detector over him and find it.
(c) Strip him entirely and wrap him in a blanket.
(d) Strip him of all but his boxers.
2. The Director of the FBI wants to review files of which retired or released personnel?
(c) Special Forces.
3. Garret instructs the President's Communications Director to ensure the public hears whose life stories?
(a) Olson's, Fitzgerald's, Koslowski's, and Downs'.
(b) The four Secret Service Agents' and a police officer's.
(c) The Four Secret Service Agents' killed in a car bombing.
(d) Olson's and the four Service Agents' killed with him.
4. When it is suggested that Stevens employ increased military security at the White House, what is his response?
(a) He agrees only to hidden sharpshooters on surrounding buildings.
(b) He agrees only to an increase in plain-clothes security.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He declines.
5. Who suddenly arrives at the cabin and verifies what Scott Coleman is telling Michael O'Rourke about Olson's death?
(a) Arthur Higgins.
(b) Seamus O'Rourke.
(c) Kevin Hackett.
(d) Tim O'Rourke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Higgins is attacked when he steps outside for what?
2. Stevens agrees the FBI must take the tape seriously, but, at whose suggestion, does not want its contents known by anyone else?
3. One assassinated politician leaked information to a bartender, who sold it to a "reporter" who turned out to be a former analyst for what agency, but now sells information to the highest bidder?
4. When the tape is done playing, Nance accuses Stansfield of faking the recording or doing what?
5. Scott Coleman and his men shoot the guards and dogs using what?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)