Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapters 18-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
(a) He walks behind the funeral caissons.
(b) He goes to the funeral procession in an armored limousine.
(c) He goes to the funeral in a Secret Srvice vehicle.
(d) He goes to the funeral in an open carriage.
2. What does the President's Chief of Staff do at the close of Chapter 4?
(a) Leads the President into a meeting.
(b) Praises the President.
(c) Scolds the President.
(d) Advises the President.
3. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) The American legal system.
(b) American democracy.
(c) American politics.
(d) America's crime problem.
4. Liz Scarlatti introduces herself to Stevens as a reporter for which periodical?
(a) Washington Herald.
(b) Washington Times.
(c) Washington Reader.
(d) Washington Post.
5. In Chapter 17, the assassins place several small radar units around what location as part of the trap they are laying?
(a) Supreme Court.
(b) White House.
(d) Camp David.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
2. Michael O'Rourke is home contemplating what he has told someone as an assassin is watching him from where?
3. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
4. As Michael O'Rourke and Liz Scarlatti go home from Blacky's Bar, he wonders if what he told someone has resulted in what?
5. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)