|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott Coleman's group that is heading for the Higgins estate is to do what with respect to his security guards?
(a) Tranquilize them.
(b) Hide from them.
(c) Bribe them.
(d) Distract them.
2. When hunting the year before, Michael O'Rourke told Scott Coleman that who caused the leak leading to the deaths of eight of Coleman's men in Libya?
3. As McMahon plays the tape of the modulated call he got from Michael O'Rourke for the group in the Situation Room, who notices that Garret becomes noticeably upset?
4. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
(a) U.S. mail.
5. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
2. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
3. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
4. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
5. Stevens agrees the FBI must take the tape seriously, but, at whose suggestion, does not want its contents known by anyone else?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)