|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
(a) They have a clear shot at Higgins.
(b) Innocent individuals are hurt.
(c) There is no alternative.
(d) They are fired upon.
2. Stevens agrees the FBI must take the tape seriously, but, at whose suggestion, does not want its contents known by anyone else?
3. As McMahon plays the tape of the modulated call he got from Michael O'Rourke for the group in the Situation Room, who notices that Garret becomes noticeably upset?
4. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
(a) Far East.
(b) Middle East.
(d) United States.
5. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) American democracy.
(b) American politics.
(c) The American legal system.
(d) America's crime problem.
Short Answer Questions
1. The President suspends all official business until when?
2. After the tape is done playing, Garret and McMahon argue in the Situation Room and who intervenes?
3. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
4. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
5. Who makes a radio transmission to the others hidden outside Higgins' home?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)