|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
2. When hunting the year before, Michael O'Rourke told Scott Coleman that who caused the leak leading to the deaths of eight of Coleman's men in Libya?
3. Scott Coleman's group that is heading for the Higgins estate is to do what with respect to his security guards?
(a) Hide from them.
(b) Distract them.
(c) Bribe them.
(d) Tranquilize them.
4. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
(a) Skip McMahon, Thomas Stansfield.
(b) Brian Roach, Thomas Stansfield.
(c) Arthur Higgins, Harold J. Burmiester.
(d) Brian Roach, Skip McMahon.
5. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
(a) They are fired upon.
(b) Innocent individuals are hurt.
(c) They have a clear shot at Higgins.
(d) There is no alternative.
Short Answer Questions
1. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
2. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
3. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
4. Stevens agrees the FBI must take the tape seriously, but, at whose suggestion, does not want its contents known by anyone else?
5. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)