|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The President suspends all official business until when?
(a) All the assassins are apprehended.
(b) The new security is in place.
(c) It is safe for everyone.
(d) All senior staff members are in seclusion.
2. When hunting the year before, Michael O'Rourke told Scott Coleman that who caused the leak leading to the deaths of eight of Coleman's men in Libya?
3. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
(a) United States.
(b) Middle East.
(c) Far East.
4. Scott Coleman and his men meet up with Michael O'Rourke and travel to Higgins' estate for what purpose?
5. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
(a) Stay clear of the President.
(b) Caution Olson.
(c) Stay clear of Olson.
(d) Caution the President.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the guards move unexpectedly, what happens at Higgins' estate?
2. After the tape is done playing, Garret and McMahon argue in the Situation Room and who intervenes?
3. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
4. Scott Coleman's group that is heading for the Higgins estate is to do what with respect to his security guards?
5. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)