|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The President holds a meeting in the Situation Room and announces that who will be responsible for security of the remaining senators, congressmen, and their families?
(a) Counter-commando tactics military personnel.
(b) Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) military personnel.
(c) Navy SEALs.
(d) Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) law enforcement personnel.
2. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
(a) Mrs. Bassett.
(b) Stu Garret.
(c) Brian Roach.
(d) Jim Stevens.
3. McMahon meets with Heaney and Dr. Kennedy, who have been reviewing ex-commando personnel files, and they decide to do what?
(a) Place their suspects under surveillance.
(b) Call suspects to active duty, confining them to military quarters.
(c) Call suspects to active duty, dispatching them to the Middle East.
(d) Narrow the field of suspects, then place them under surveillance.
4. Stevens agrees the FBI must take the tape seriously, but, at whose suggestion, does not want its contents known by anyone else?
5. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
(a) U.S. tourism.
(b) U.S. foreign trade.
(c) His freedom to travel.
(d) His place in history.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scott Coleman's group that is heading for the Higgins estate is to do what with respect to his security guards?
2. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
3. When hunting the year before, Michael O'Rourke told Scott Coleman that who caused the leak leading to the deaths of eight of Coleman's men in Libya?
4. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
5. When the guards move unexpectedly, what happens at Higgins' estate?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)