|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As McMahon plays the tape of the modulated call he got from Michael O'Rourke for the group in the Situation Room, who notices that Garret becomes noticeably upset?
2. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
(a) He carries a gun with a special permit.
(b) He stays off the streets after dark.
(c) He goes everywhere with a hired driver.
(d) He resumes the martial arts training he learned as a Marine.
3. McMahon wants to accompany Roach to a meeting so that he can see whose face when he realizes the assassins have him as a target?
4. McMahon meets with Heaney and Dr. Kennedy, who have been reviewing ex-commando personnel files, and they decide to do what?
(a) Place their suspects under surveillance.
(b) Call suspects to active duty, confining them to military quarters.
(c) Narrow the field of suspects, then place them under surveillance.
(d) Call suspects to active duty, dispatching them to the Middle East.
5. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
(a) He goes to the funeral procession in an armored limousine.
(b) He goes to the funeral in a Secret Srvice vehicle.
(c) He goes to the funeral in an open carriage.
(d) He walks behind the funeral caissons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
2. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
3. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
4. Who makes a radio transmission to the others hidden outside Higgins' home?
5. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)