|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott Coleman and his men meet up with Michael O'Rourke and travel to Higgins' estate for what purpose?
2. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
3. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
(a) United States.
(c) Far East.
(d) Middle East.
4. Who makes a radio transmission to the others hidden outside Higgins' home?
(a) Kevin Hackett.
(b) Michael O'Rourke.
(c) Dan Stroble.
(d) Scott Coleman.
5. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
(c) U.S. mail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
2. Higgins' estate is protected by multiple guards, dogs, and what else?
3. After the tape is done playing, Garret and McMahon argue in the Situation Room and who intervenes?
4. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
5. When the guards move unexpectedly, what happens at Higgins' estate?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)