|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As McMahon plays the tape of the modulated call he got from Michael O'Rourke for the group in the Situation Room, who notices that Garret becomes noticeably upset?
2. The President suspends all official business until when?
(a) It is safe for everyone.
(b) The new security is in place.
(c) All senior staff members are in seclusion.
(d) All the assassins are apprehended.
3. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
(a) Innocent individuals are hurt.
(b) There is no alternative.
(c) They are fired upon.
(d) They have a clear shot at Higgins.
4. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
5. Who makes a radio transmission to the others hidden outside Higgins' home?
(a) Scott Coleman.
(b) Kevin Hackett.
(c) Michael O'Rourke.
(d) Dan Stroble.
Short Answer Questions
1. The President holds a meeting in the Situation Room and announces that who will be responsible for security of the remaining senators, congressmen, and their families?
2. After the tape is done playing, Garret and McMahon argue in the Situation Room and who intervenes?
3. When Nance is alone with Higgins, he tells Arthur that Warch knows that they blackmailed which legislator?
4. When the guards move unexpectedly, what happens at Higgins' estate?
5. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)