|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
(a) Brian Roach.
(b) Mrs. Bassett.
(c) Jim Stevens.
(d) Stu Garret.
2. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
(d) U.S. mail.
3. After the tape is done playing, Garret and McMahon argue in the Situation Room and who intervenes?
4. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
(a) Innocent individuals are hurt.
(b) They have a clear shot at Higgins.
(c) They are fired upon.
(d) There is no alternative.
5. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
(a) Skip McMahon, Thomas Stansfield.
(b) Arthur Higgins, Harold J. Burmiester.
(c) Brian Roach, Thomas Stansfield.
(d) Brian Roach, Skip McMahon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes a radio transmission to the others hidden outside Higgins' home?
2. Scott Coleman and his men meet up with Michael O'Rourke and travel to Higgins' estate for what purpose?
3. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
4. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
5. When the guards move unexpectedly, what happens at Higgins' estate?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)