|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The President suspends all official business until when?
(a) All the assassins are apprehended.
(b) It is safe for everyone.
(c) The new security is in place.
(d) All senior staff members are in seclusion.
2. When Nance is alone with Higgins, he tells Arthur that Warch knows that they blackmailed which legislator?
3. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
(a) United States.
(b) Middle East.
(c) Far East.
4. Higgins' estate is protected by multiple guards, dogs, and what else?
(a) Multiple cameras and televisions.
(b) High-tech explosive devices.
(c) Multiple microphones and a sound sensing system.
(d) A high-tech security system.
5. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
(a) He resumes the martial arts training he learned as a Marine.
(b) He carries a gun with a special permit.
(c) He stays off the streets after dark.
(d) He goes everywhere with a hired driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
2. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
3. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
4. Scott Coleman's group that is heading for the Higgins estate is to do what with respect to his security guards?
5. When the guards move unexpectedly, what happens at Higgins' estate?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)