|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
2. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
3. McMahon wants to accompany Roach to a meeting so that he can see whose face when he realizes the assassins have him as a target?
4. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
(a) A recorded radio interview.
(b) A taped television interview.
(c) A live television interview.
(d) A newspaper interview.
5. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
(a) Force the President into hiding.
(b) Prevent the President's re-election.
(c) Deadlock the Senate and House.
(d) Send the country into mass hysteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. As McMahon plays the tape of the modulated call he got from Michael O'Rourke for the group in the Situation Room, who notices that Garret becomes noticeably upset?
2. When Nance is alone with Higgins, he tells Arthur that Warch knows that they blackmailed which legislator?
3. Scott Coleman and his men meet up with Michael O'Rourke and travel to Higgins' estate for what purpose?
4. McMahon meets with Heaney and Dr. Kennedy, who have been reviewing ex-commando personnel files, and they decide to do what?
5. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)