|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As McMahon plays the tape of the modulated call he got from Michael O'Rourke for the group in the Situation Room, who notices that Garret becomes noticeably upset?
2. After the tape is done playing, Garret and McMahon argue in the Situation Room and who intervenes?
3. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
(a) Caution the President.
(b) Stay clear of the President.
(c) Caution Olson.
(d) Stay clear of Olson.
4. The President suspends all official business until when?
(a) All the assassins are apprehended.
(b) The new security is in place.
(c) All senior staff members are in seclusion.
(d) It is safe for everyone.
5. McMahon meets with Heaney and Dr. Kennedy, who have been reviewing ex-commando personnel files, and they decide to do what?
(a) Place their suspects under surveillance.
(b) Narrow the field of suspects, then place them under surveillance.
(c) Call suspects to active duty, dispatching them to the Middle East.
(d) Call suspects to active duty, confining them to military quarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. When hunting the year before, Michael O'Rourke told Scott Coleman that who caused the leak leading to the deaths of eight of Coleman's men in Libya?
2. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
3. Scott Coleman's group that is heading for the Higgins estate is to do what with respect to his security guards?
4. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
5. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)