|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stevens agrees the FBI must take the tape seriously, but, at whose suggestion, does not want its contents known by anyone else?
2. McMahon wants to accompany Roach to a meeting so that he can see whose face when he realizes the assassins have him as a target?
3. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
(a) A live television interview.
(b) A recorded radio interview.
(c) A taped television interview.
(d) A newspaper interview.
4. McMahon meets with Heaney and Dr. Kennedy, who have been reviewing ex-commando personnel files, and they decide to do what?
(a) Call suspects to active duty, confining them to military quarters.
(b) Place their suspects under surveillance.
(c) Call suspects to active duty, dispatching them to the Middle East.
(d) Narrow the field of suspects, then place them under surveillance.
5. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
(a) They are fired upon.
(b) Innocent individuals are hurt.
(c) They have a clear shot at Higgins.
(d) There is no alternative.
Short Answer Questions
1. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
2. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
3. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
4. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
5. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)