|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
(a) The President's and Congress'.
(b) The President's and CIA Director's.
(c) The CIA Director's and Congress'.
(d) The Dark Ops head's and CIA Director's.
2. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
(a) There is no alternative.
(b) They are fired upon.
(c) They have a clear shot at Higgins.
(d) Innocent individuals are hurt.
3. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
(a) His freedom to travel.
(b) U.S. foreign trade.
(c) His place in history.
(d) U.S. tourism.
4. McMahon wants to accompany Roach to a meeting so that he can see whose face when he realizes the assassins have him as a target?
5. When the guards move unexpectedly, what happens at Higgins' estate?
(a) The residence is lit by floodlights.
(b) Higgins exits the front door.
(c) An alarm goes off.
(d) Higgins' garage door opens.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
2. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
3. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
4. When hunting the year before, Michael O'Rourke told Scott Coleman that who caused the leak leading to the deaths of eight of Coleman's men in Libya?
5. The President holds a meeting in the Situation Room and announces that who will be responsible for security of the remaining senators, congressmen, and their families?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)