|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
(a) His place in history.
(b) U.S. foreign trade.
(c) U.S. tourism.
(d) His freedom to travel.
2. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
(a) Send the country into mass hysteria.
(b) Prevent the President's re-election.
(c) Force the President into hiding.
(d) Deadlock the Senate and House.
3. After the tape is done playing, Garret and McMahon argue in the Situation Room and who intervenes?
4. Scott Coleman and his men meet up with Michael O'Rourke and travel to Higgins' estate for what purpose?
5. McMahon wants to accompany Roach to a meeting so that he can see whose face when he realizes the assassins have him as a target?
Short Answer Questions
1. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
2. McMahon meets with Heaney and Dr. Kennedy, who have been reviewing ex-commando personnel files, and they decide to do what?
3. Who makes a radio transmission to the others hidden outside Higgins' home?
4. Stevens agrees the FBI must take the tape seriously, but, at whose suggestion, does not want its contents known by anyone else?
5. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)