|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
(a) He carries a gun with a special permit.
(b) He resumes the martial arts training he learned as a Marine.
(c) He stays off the streets after dark.
(d) He goes everywhere with a hired driver.
2. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) America's crime problem.
(b) American politics.
(c) American democracy.
(d) The American legal system.
3. McMahon meets with Heaney and Dr. Kennedy, who have been reviewing ex-commando personnel files, and they decide to do what?
(a) Call suspects to active duty, confining them to military quarters.
(b) Narrow the field of suspects, then place them under surveillance.
(c) Call suspects to active duty, dispatching them to the Middle East.
(d) Place their suspects under surveillance.
4. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
(b) United States.
(c) Far East.
(d) Middle East.
5. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
(a) U.S. foreign trade.
(b) His place in history.
(c) U.S. tourism.
(d) His freedom to travel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
2. Scott Coleman and his men meet up with Michael O'Rourke and travel to Higgins' estate for what purpose?
3. When Nance is alone with Higgins, he tells Arthur that Warch knows that they blackmailed which legislator?
4. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
5. The President suspends all official business until when?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)