|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
2. When assassinating Basset, what means do the killers use to avoid injuring any civilians?
(a) They use a nitroglycerin-tipped bullet.
(b) They us a nitroglycerin-tipped dart.
(c) The use a low-velocity, hollow-point bullet.
(d) They us a hollow-point bullet.
3. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
(a) He stays off the streets after dark.
(b) He resumes the martial arts training he learned as a Marine.
(c) He carries a gun with a special permit.
(d) He goes everywhere with a hired driver.
4. When the guards move unexpectedly, what happens at Higgins' estate?
(a) Higgins' garage door opens.
(b) An alarm goes off.
(c) Higgins exits the front door.
(d) The residence is lit by floodlights.
5. McMahon wants to accompany Roach to a meeting so that he can see whose face when he realizes the assassins have him as a target?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
2. Higgins' estate is protected by multiple guards, dogs, and what else?
3. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
4. As McMahon plays the tape of the modulated call he got from Michael O'Rourke for the group in the Situation Room, who notices that Garret becomes noticeably upset?
5. When Nance is alone with Higgins, he tells Arthur that Warch knows that they blackmailed which legislator?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)