|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
2. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
3. Despite Secret Service warnings against any public appearances, Basset decides to participate in what?
(a) A taped television interview.
(b) A live television interview.
(c) A newspaper interview.
(d) A recorded radio interview.
4. McMahon meets with Heaney and Dr. Kennedy, who have been reviewing ex-commando personnel files, and they decide to do what?
(a) Call suspects to active duty, dispatching them to the Middle East.
(b) Call suspects to active duty, confining them to military quarters.
(c) Place their suspects under surveillance.
(d) Narrow the field of suspects, then place them under surveillance.
5. Who makes a radio transmission to the others hidden outside Higgins' home?
(a) Dan Stroble.
(b) Scott Coleman.
(c) Michael O'Rourke.
(d) Kevin Hackett.
Short Answer Questions
1. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
2. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
3. After the tape is done playing, Garret and McMahon argue in the Situation Room and who intervenes?
4. When the guards move unexpectedly, what happens at Higgins' estate?
5. Scott Coleman's group that is heading for the Higgins estate is to do what with respect to his security guards?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)