|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
(a) The Dark Ops head's and CIA Director's.
(b) The President's and Congress'.
(c) The President's and CIA Director's.
(d) The CIA Director's and Congress'.
2. McMahon wants to accompany Roach to a meeting so that he can see whose face when he realizes the assassins have him as a target?
3. The President holds a meeting in the Situation Room and announces that who will be responsible for security of the remaining senators, congressmen, and their families?
(a) Counter-commando tactics military personnel.
(b) Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) military personnel.
(c) Navy SEALs.
(d) Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) law enforcement personnel.
4. Higgins' estate is protected by multiple guards, dogs, and what else?
(a) Multiple cameras and televisions.
(b) Multiple microphones and a sound sensing system.
(c) A high-tech security system.
(d) High-tech explosive devices.
5. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
(a) Jim Stevens.
(b) Brian Roach.
(c) Mrs. Bassett.
(d) Stu Garret.
Short Answer Questions
1. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
2. Scott Coleman's group that is heading for the Higgins estate is to do what with respect to his security guards?
3. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
4. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
5. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)