|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McMahon wants to accompany Roach to a meeting so that he can see whose face when he realizes the assassins have him as a target?
2. Higgins' estate is protected by multiple guards, dogs, and what else?
(a) Multiple cameras and televisions.
(b) A high-tech security system.
(c) High-tech explosive devices.
(d) Multiple microphones and a sound sensing system.
3. The President suspends all official business until when?
(a) The new security is in place.
(b) All senior staff members are in seclusion.
(c) It is safe for everyone.
(d) All the assassins are apprehended.
4. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
(a) He carries a gun with a special permit.
(b) He resumes the martial arts training he learned as a Marine.
(c) He stays off the streets after dark.
(d) He goes everywhere with a hired driver.
5. Garret and Mike Nance help Stevens determine a strategy to pacify the public while helping force whom to resign?
(a) Skip McMahon, Thomas Stansfield.
(b) Brian Roach, Thomas Stansfield.
(c) Arthur Higgins, Harold J. Burmiester.
(d) Brian Roach, Skip McMahon.
Short Answer Questions
1. As McMahon plays the tape of the modulated call he got from Michael O'Rourke for the group in the Situation Room, who notices that Garret becomes noticeably upset?
2. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
3. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
4. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
5. Who demands that Secret Service Director Alex Tracy fire Harry Dorle, the agent in charge of Basset's safety?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)