|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Higgins' estate is protected by multiple guards, dogs, and what else?
(a) High-tech explosive devices.
(b) Multiple cameras and televisions.
(c) A high-tech security system.
(d) Multiple microphones and a sound sensing system.
2. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
(a) There is no alternative.
(b) They are fired upon.
(c) They have a clear shot at Higgins.
(d) Innocent individuals are hurt.
3. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
(a) Middle East.
(c) Far East.
(d) United States.
4. When hunting the year before, Michael O'Rourke told Scott Coleman that who caused the leak leading to the deaths of eight of Coleman's men in Libya?
5. The President suspends all official business until when?
(a) All senior staff members are in seclusion.
(b) The new security is in place.
(c) It is safe for everyone.
(d) All the assassins are apprehended.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stevens agrees the FBI must take the tape seriously, but, at whose suggestion, does not want its contents known by anyone else?
2. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
3. Who makes a radio transmission to the others hidden outside Higgins' home?
4. When Nance is alone with Higgins, he tells Arthur that Warch knows that they blackmailed which legislator?
5. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)