|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
(a) Far East.
(b) United States.
(c) Middle East.
2. Stevens agrees the FBI must take the tape seriously, but, at whose suggestion, does not want its contents known by anyone else?
3. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
(a) Innocent individuals are hurt.
(b) They are fired upon.
(c) There is no alternative.
(d) They have a clear shot at Higgins.
4. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
5. McMahon wants to accompany Roach to a meeting so that he can see whose face when he realizes the assassins have him as a target?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nance is alone with Higgins, he tells Arthur that Warch knows that they blackmailed which legislator?
2. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
3. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
4. After Basset's death, a recorded message using a computerize voice is received at the ABC television network via what?
5. Stevens is primarily concerned with how the assassinations will affect what?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)