|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As McMahon plays the tape of the modulated call he got from Michael O'Rourke for the group in the Situation Room, who notices that Garret becomes noticeably upset?
2. General Heaney believes the assassins come from where?
(b) Middle East.
(c) United States.
(d) Far East.
3. Who makes a radio transmission to the others hidden outside Higgins' home?
(a) Scott Coleman.
(b) Kevin Hackett.
(c) Dan Stroble.
(d) Michael O'Rourke.
4. McMahon wants to accompany Roach to a meeting so that he can see whose face when he realizes the assassins have him as a target?
5. Scott Coleman cautions that nobody is to fire while at Higgins' residence unless what?
(a) They have a clear shot at Higgins.
(b) There is no alternative.
(c) They are fired upon.
(d) Innocent individuals are hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke lost both of his parents in a car crash caused by a drunk driver with how many prior convictions for driving while intoxicated?
2. Senator Erik Olson decides to disregard the advice of the FBI and the Secret Service and does what?
3. What does Michael O'Rourke do since his friend, Mark Coleman, was killed by an addict with multiple convictions for armed robbery that has been released early?
4. Rumor has it that Higgins was forced out of the CIA as they could not control his behavior, and he often did things without whose approval?
5. Stevens agrees the FBI must take the tape seriously, but, at whose suggestion, does not want its contents known by anyone else?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)