|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. McMahon meets with Heaney and Dr. Kennedy, who have been reviewing ex-commando personnel files, and they decide to do what?
(a) Narrow the field of suspects, then place them under surveillance.
(b) Place their suspects under surveillance.
(c) Call suspects to active duty, confining them to military quarters.
(d) Call suspects to active duty, dispatching them to the Middle East.
2. In Chapter 8, Stevens refers to the killers as what during his televised news broadcast?
3. What does Garret tell the National Security adviser he worries the deaths of Koslowski and Basset will do?
(a) Force the President into hiding.
(b) Prevent the President's re-election.
(c) Send the country into mass hysteria.
(d) Deadlock the Senate and House.
4. Following Mark Coleman's death, Michael O'Rourke become more dissatisfied with what?
(a) American politics.
(b) American democracy.
(c) The American legal system.
(d) America's crime problem.
5. Scott Coleman and his men meet up with Michael O'Rourke and travel to Higgins' estate for what purpose?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stevens agrees the FBI must take the tape seriously, but, at whose suggestion, does not want its contents known by anyone else?
2. McMahon wants to accompany Roach to a meeting so that he can see whose face when he realizes the assassins have him as a target?
3. The President suspends all official business until when?
4. In Chapter 20, Scott Coleman warns Michael O'Rourke that there could be trouble if Olson takes the President's side, and that Michael should do what?
5. The President holds a meeting in the Situation Room and announces that who will be responsible for security of the remaining senators, congressmen, and their families?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)