|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
(a) He separates them.
(b) He hustles Olson to a vehicle.
(c) He follows them.
(d) He gets furious.
2. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
(a) Telling Roach they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
(b) Telling Roach that Higgins said he would kill them if they did not help him.
(c) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to kill Olson.
(d) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
3. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
(a) Cautions them not to take anything for granted.
(b) Agrees with them wholeheartedly.
(c) Agrees with uncertainty.
(d) Arranges for the meeting at Camp David.
4. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
(a) For revenge.
(b) For power.
(c) For knowledge.
(d) To mislead.
5. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
(a) Navy SEALs.
(b) Air Force Special Tactics Squadron.
(c) Special Forces.
(d) Marine Force Reconnaisance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jackson cautions Michael O'Rourke not to go to which agency?
2. What reason does Jackson give Michael O'Rourke for not going to the agency he names?
3. What does Michael O'Rourke do when Olson offers to introduce him to the President?
4. Where do Seamus and Michael O'Rourke travel to meet with Augie Jackson?
5. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)