|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
(a) Telling Roach that Higgins said he would kill them if they did not help him.
(b) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to kill Olson.
(c) Telling Roach they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
(d) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
2. After dumping Higgins' body, Scott Coleman returns to his home where he does what?
(a) Burns his clothes and washes with hydrogen peroxide.
(b) Gets a shower and some long needed rest.
(c) Checks it for intruders.
(d) Scans it for listening devices.
3. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
(a) Higgins was involved with Garret and Nance.
(b) Michael O'Rourke was involved with Scott Coleman.
(c) The O'Rourke brothers were involved with Seamus O'Rourke.
(d) Scott Coleman was involved with Stroble and Hackett.
4. Jackson cautions Michael O'Rourke not to go to which agency?
(b) Secret Service.
5. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
(a) Marine Force Reconnaisance.
(b) Air Force Special Tactics Squadron.
(c) Special Forces.
(d) Navy SEALs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
2. What does Michael O'Rourke do when Olson offers to introduce him to the President?
3. Garret listens in on a private meeting between his boss and which individual who convinces Stevens he needs his support to pass the budget?
4. With night vision goggles, Scott Coleman sees that an apartment across from his contains what?
5. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)