|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
(a) Agrees with uncertainty.
(b) Cautions them not to take anything for granted.
(c) Arranges for the meeting at Camp David.
(d) Agrees with them wholeheartedly.
2. Where do Seamus and Michael O'Rourke travel to meet with Augie Jackson?
(b) West Virginia.
(c) North Carolina.
3. What does Michael O'Rourke do when Olson offers to introduce him to the President?
(a) Says he will another day.
(c) Accepts eagerly.
(d) Accepts with great hesitation.
4. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
(a) Higgins was involved with Garret and Nance.
(b) Scott Coleman was involved with Stroble and Hackett.
(c) The O'Rourke brothers were involved with Seamus O'Rourke.
(d) Michael O'Rourke was involved with Scott Coleman.
5. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
(a) Telling Roach that Higgins said he would kill them if they did not help him.
(b) Telling Roach they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
(c) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to kill Olson.
(d) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scott Coleman has concerns that who may be watching him?
2. Garret listens in on a private meeting between his boss and which individual who convinces Stevens he needs his support to pass the budget?
3. With night vision goggles, Scott Coleman sees that an apartment across from his contains what?
4. After dumping Higgins' body, Scott Coleman returns to his home where he does what?
5. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)