|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Jackson give Michael O'Rourke for not going to the agency he names?
(a) Michael would be in danger.
(b) Michael's girlfriend would be in danger.
(c) Jackson would be in danger.
(d) Seamus would be in danger.
2. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
(a) Scott Coleman was involved with Stroble and Hackett.
(b) The O'Rourke brothers were involved with Seamus O'Rourke.
(c) Higgins was involved with Garret and Nance.
(d) Michael O'Rourke was involved with Scott Coleman.
3. With night vision goggles, Scott Coleman sees that an apartment across from his contains what?
(a) Rifle snipers.
(b) SWAT team members.
(c) Directional microphones and cameras.
(d) Directional microphones and agents.
4. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
(a) Telling Roach that Higgins said he would kill them if they did not help him.
(b) Telling Roach they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
(c) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
(d) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to kill Olson.
5. Where do Seamus and Michael O'Rourke travel to meet with Augie Jackson?
(b) West Virginia.
(c) North Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
2. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
3. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
4. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
5. Garret listens in on a private meeting between his boss and which individual who convinces Stevens he needs his support to pass the budget?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)