|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
(a) Higgins' taped confession.
(c) Stroble and Hackett.
(d) Vanelli's taped threats.
2. What reason does Jackson give Michael O'Rourke for not going to the agency he names?
(a) Seamus would be in danger.
(b) Jackson would be in danger.
(c) Michael would be in danger.
(d) Michael's girlfriend would be in danger.
3. With night vision goggles, Scott Coleman sees that an apartment across from his contains what?
(a) Rifle snipers.
(b) Directional microphones and agents.
(c) SWAT team members.
(d) Directional microphones and cameras.
4. What does Michael O'Rourke do when Olson offers to introduce him to the President?
(a) Says he will another day.
(b) Accepts eagerly.
(c) Accepts with great hesitation.
5. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
Short Answer Questions
1. Scott Coleman has concerns that who may be watching him?
2. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
3. After the war, Jackson worked for which agency?
4. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
5. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)