|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
(a) Agrees with uncertainty.
(b) Cautions them not to take anything for granted.
(c) Arranges for the meeting at Camp David.
(d) Agrees with them wholeheartedly.
2. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
(a) To mislead.
(b) For knowledge.
(c) For revenge.
(d) For power.
3. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
(a) Telling Roach they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
(b) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
(c) Telling Roach that Higgins said he would kill them if they did not help him.
(d) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to kill Olson.
4. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
(a) He meets him afterward.
(b) He joins him at the last minute.
(c) He goes wearing a bulletproof vest.
(d) He joins him at the cemetary.
5. What does Michael O'Rourke do when Olson offers to introduce him to the President?
(a) Accepts eagerly.
(b) Accepts with great hesitation.
(d) Says he will another day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jackson cautions Michael O'Rourke not to go to which agency?
2. Where do Seamus and Michael O'Rourke travel to meet with Augie Jackson?
3. After the war, Jackson worked for which agency?
4. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
5. Garret listens in on a private meeting between his boss and which individual who convinces Stevens he needs his support to pass the budget?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)