|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
(a) To mislead.
(b) For knowledge.
(c) For power.
(d) For revenge.
2. Scott Coleman has concerns that who may be watching him?
(b) Federal Marshals.
(d) Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
3. Garret listens in on a private meeting between his boss and which individual who convinces Stevens he needs his support to pass the budget?
4. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
(a) Stroble and Hackett.
(b) Vanelli's taped threats.
(d) Higgins' taped confession.
5. What does Michael O'Rourke do when Olson offers to introduce him to the President?
(a) Accepts with great hesitation.
(b) Accepts eagerly.
(c) Says he will another day.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the war, Jackson worked for which agency?
2. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
3. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
4. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
5. Where do Seamus and Michael O'Rourke travel to meet with Augie Jackson?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)