|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jackson cautions Michael O'Rourke not to go to which agency?
(a) Secret Service.
2. Where do Seamus and Michael O'Rourke travel to meet with Augie Jackson?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) West Virginia.
3. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
(a) He gets furious.
(b) He follows them.
(c) He hustles Olson to a vehicle.
(d) He separates them.
4. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
5. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
(a) For knowledge.
(b) For power.
(c) For revenge.
(d) To mislead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
2. Scott Coleman has concerns that who may be watching him?
3. What reason does Jackson give Michael O'Rourke for not going to the agency he names?
4. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
5. After dumping Higgins' body, Scott Coleman returns to his home where he does what?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)