|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
(a) The O'Rourke brothers were involved with Seamus O'Rourke.
(b) Scott Coleman was involved with Stroble and Hackett.
(c) Michael O'Rourke was involved with Scott Coleman.
(d) Higgins was involved with Garret and Nance.
2. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
(a) He hustles Olson to a vehicle.
(b) He gets furious.
(c) He follows them.
(d) He separates them.
3. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
4. Scott Coleman has concerns that who may be watching him?
(a) Federal Marshals.
(b) Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
5. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
(a) Vanelli's taped threats.
(b) Stroble and Hackett.
(d) Higgins' taped confession.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
2. What does Michael O'Rourke do when Olson offers to introduce him to the President?
3. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
4. With night vision goggles, Scott Coleman sees that an apartment across from his contains what?
5. What reason does Jackson give Michael O'Rourke for not going to the agency he names?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)