|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After dumping Higgins' body, Scott Coleman returns to his home where he does what?
(a) Scans it for listening devices.
(b) Checks it for intruders.
(c) Burns his clothes and washes with hydrogen peroxide.
(d) Gets a shower and some long needed rest.
2. What reason does Jackson give Michael O'Rourke for not going to the agency he names?
(a) Jackson would be in danger.
(b) Seamus would be in danger.
(c) Michael's girlfriend would be in danger.
(d) Michael would be in danger.
3. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
(a) Higgins' taped confession.
(c) Vanelli's taped threats.
(d) Stroble and Hackett.
4. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
(a) Higgins was involved with Garret and Nance.
(b) Michael O'Rourke was involved with Scott Coleman.
(c) Scott Coleman was involved with Stroble and Hackett.
(d) The O'Rourke brothers were involved with Seamus O'Rourke.
5. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
(a) For knowledge.
(b) To mislead.
(c) For power.
(d) For revenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Seamus and Michael O'Rourke travel to meet with Augie Jackson?
2. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
3. Garret listens in on a private meeting between his boss and which individual who convinces Stevens he needs his support to pass the budget?
4. After the war, Jackson worked for which agency?
5. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)