|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
(a) For knowledge.
(b) For revenge.
(c) To mislead.
(d) For power.
2. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
(a) Arranges for the meeting at Camp David.
(b) Cautions them not to take anything for granted.
(c) Agrees with them wholeheartedly.
(d) Agrees with uncertainty.
3. After the war, Jackson worked for which agency?
4. After dumping Higgins' body, Scott Coleman returns to his home where he does what?
(a) Checks it for intruders.
(b) Burns his clothes and washes with hydrogen peroxide.
(c) Gets a shower and some long needed rest.
(d) Scans it for listening devices.
5. What reason does Jackson give Michael O'Rourke for not going to the agency he names?
(a) Seamus would be in danger.
(b) Michael would be in danger.
(c) Jackson would be in danger.
(d) Michael's girlfriend would be in danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
2. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
3. Where do Seamus and Michael O'Rourke travel to meet with Augie Jackson?
4. Scott Coleman has concerns that who may be watching him?
5. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)