|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the war, Jackson worked for which agency?
2. Scott Coleman has concerns that who may be watching him?
(a) Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
(b) Federal Marshals.
3. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
(a) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to kill Olson.
(b) Telling Roach that Higgins said he would kill them if they did not help him.
(c) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
(d) Telling Roach they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
4. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
5. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
(a) For revenge.
(b) For power.
(c) To mislead.
(d) For knowledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
2. What reason does Jackson give Michael O'Rourke for not going to the agency he names?
3. Jackson cautions Michael O'Rourke not to go to which agency?
4. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
5. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)