|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
(a) The O'Rourke brothers were involved with Seamus O'Rourke.
(b) Michael O'Rourke was involved with Scott Coleman.
(c) Scott Coleman was involved with Stroble and Hackett.
(d) Higgins was involved with Garret and Nance.
2. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
(a) He goes wearing a bulletproof vest.
(b) He joins him at the cemetary.
(c) He joins him at the last minute.
(d) He meets him afterward.
3. After dumping Higgins' body, Scott Coleman returns to his home where he does what?
(a) Burns his clothes and washes with hydrogen peroxide.
(b) Scans it for listening devices.
(c) Gets a shower and some long needed rest.
(d) Checks it for intruders.
4. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
(a) He hustles Olson to a vehicle.
(b) He separates them.
(c) He gets furious.
(d) He follows them.
5. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
2. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
3. What does Michael O'Rourke do when Olson offers to introduce him to the President?
4. Jackson cautions Michael O'Rourke not to go to which agency?
5. Scott Coleman has concerns that who may be watching him?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)