|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Seamus and Michael O'Rourke travel to meet with Augie Jackson?
(b) North Carolina.
(d) West Virginia.
2. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
(a) Arranges for the meeting at Camp David.
(b) Cautions them not to take anything for granted.
(c) Agrees with them wholeheartedly.
(d) Agrees with uncertainty.
3. With night vision goggles, Scott Coleman sees that an apartment across from his contains what?
(a) SWAT team members.
(b) Directional microphones and cameras.
(c) Directional microphones and agents.
(d) Rifle snipers.
4. Garret listens in on a private meeting between his boss and which individual who convinces Stevens he needs his support to pass the budget?
5. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
(a) For knowledge.
(b) For revenge.
(c) To mislead.
(d) For power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Jackson give Michael O'Rourke for not going to the agency he names?
2. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
3. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
4. Jackson cautions Michael O'Rourke not to go to which agency?
5. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)