|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
(a) He joins him at the cemetary.
(b) He goes wearing a bulletproof vest.
(c) He meets him afterward.
(d) He joins him at the last minute.
2. After the war, Jackson worked for which agency?
3. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
4. With night vision goggles, Scott Coleman sees that an apartment across from his contains what?
(a) Directional microphones and agents.
(b) Directional microphones and cameras.
(c) Rifle snipers.
(d) SWAT team members.
5. After dumping Higgins' body, Scott Coleman returns to his home where he does what?
(a) Burns his clothes and washes with hydrogen peroxide.
(b) Scans it for listening devices.
(c) Checks it for intruders.
(d) Gets a shower and some long needed rest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
2. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
3. Jackson cautions Michael O'Rourke not to go to which agency?
4. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
5. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)