|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After dumping Higgins' body, Scott Coleman returns to his home where he does what?
(a) Burns his clothes and washes with hydrogen peroxide.
(b) Scans it for listening devices.
(c) Checks it for intruders.
(d) Gets a shower and some long needed rest.
2. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
(a) Higgins' taped confession.
(b) Vanelli's taped threats.
(d) Stroble and Hackett.
3. With night vision goggles, Scott Coleman sees that an apartment across from his contains what?
(a) SWAT team members.
(b) Directional microphones and agents.
(c) Rifle snipers.
(d) Directional microphones and cameras.
4. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
(a) Arranges for the meeting at Camp David.
(b) Agrees with uncertainty.
(c) Agrees with them wholeheartedly.
(d) Cautions them not to take anything for granted.
5. Scott Coleman has concerns that who may be watching him?
(a) Federal Marshals.
(c) Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
Short Answer Questions
1. Garret listens in on a private meeting between his boss and which individual who convinces Stevens he needs his support to pass the budget?
2. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
3. What reason does Jackson give Michael O'Rourke for not going to the agency he names?
4. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
5. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)