|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jackson cautions Michael O'Rourke not to go to which agency?
(a) Secret Service.
2. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
3. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
(a) Air Force Special Tactics Squadron.
(b) Special Forces.
(c) Marine Force Reconnaisance.
(d) Navy SEALs.
4. What does Michael O'Rourke do when Olson offers to introduce him to the President?
(b) Accepts with great hesitation.
(c) Says he will another day.
(d) Accepts eagerly.
5. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
(a) Scott Coleman was involved with Stroble and Hackett.
(b) The O'Rourke brothers were involved with Seamus O'Rourke.
(c) Higgins was involved with Garret and Nance.
(d) Michael O'Rourke was involved with Scott Coleman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scott Coleman has concerns that who may be watching him?
2. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
3. What reason does Jackson give Michael O'Rourke for not going to the agency he names?
4. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
5. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)