|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael O'Rourke do when Olson offers to introduce him to the President?
(a) Accepts with great hesitation.
(b) Says he will another day.
(d) Accepts eagerly.
2. Garret listens in on a private meeting between his boss and which individual who convinces Stevens he needs his support to pass the budget?
3. What reason does Jackson give Michael O'Rourke for not going to the agency he names?
(a) Michael's girlfriend would be in danger.
(b) Seamus would be in danger.
(c) Michael would be in danger.
(d) Jackson would be in danger.
4. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
(a) Telling Roach that Higgins said he would kill them if they did not help him.
(b) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to kill Olson.
(c) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
(d) Telling Roach they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
5. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Seamus and Michael O'Rourke travel to meet with Augie Jackson?
2. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
3. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
4. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
5. With night vision goggles, Scott Coleman sees that an apartment across from his contains what?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)