|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Garret listens in on a private meeting between his boss and which individual who convinces Stevens he needs his support to pass the budget?
2. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
(a) He meets him afterward.
(b) He joins him at the cemetary.
(c) He goes wearing a bulletproof vest.
(d) He joins him at the last minute.
3. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
4. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
(a) For revenge.
(b) To mislead.
(c) For knowledge.
(d) For power.
5. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
(a) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
(b) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to kill Olson.
(c) Telling Roach they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
(d) Telling Roach that Higgins said he would kill them if they did not help him.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the war, Jackson worked for which agency?
2. Jackson cautions Michael O'Rourke not to go to which agency?
3. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
4. Stansfield meets with Roach and tells him that he believes what?
5. Scott Coleman has concerns that who may be watching him?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)