|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With night vision goggles, Scott Coleman sees that an apartment across from his contains what?
(a) Directional microphones and agents.
(b) Rifle snipers.
(c) SWAT team members.
(d) Directional microphones and cameras.
2. Where do Seamus and Michael O'Rourke travel to meet with Augie Jackson?
(b) North Carolina.
(c) West Virginia.
3. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
(a) Vanelli's taped threats.
(b) Stroble and Hackett.
(c) Higgins' taped confession.
4. After dumping Higgins' body, Scott Coleman returns to his home where he does what?
(a) Gets a shower and some long needed rest.
(b) Burns his clothes and washes with hydrogen peroxide.
(c) Scans it for listening devices.
(d) Checks it for intruders.
5. Scott Coleman has concerns that who may be watching him?
(a) Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
(b) Federal Marshals.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
2. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
3. After the war, Jackson worked for which agency?
4. Garret listens in on a private meeting between his boss and which individual who convinces Stevens he needs his support to pass the budget?
5. What does Michael O'Rourke do when Olson offers to introduce him to the President?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)