|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After dumping Higgins' body, Scott Coleman returns to his home where he does what?
(a) Gets a shower and some long needed rest.
(b) Burns his clothes and washes with hydrogen peroxide.
(c) Scans it for listening devices.
(d) Checks it for intruders.
2. Michael O'Rourke declines Olson's request to join him in the funeral procession, but then does what?
(a) He joins him at the last minute.
(b) He meets him afterward.
(c) He joins him at the cemetary.
(d) He goes wearing a bulletproof vest.
3. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
(a) Special Forces.
(b) Navy SEALs.
(c) Air Force Special Tactics Squadron.
(d) Marine Force Reconnaisance.
4. Garret listens in on a private meeting between his boss and which individual who convinces Stevens he needs his support to pass the budget?
5. Scott Coleman has concerns that who may be watching him?
(c) Federal Marshals.
(d) Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
2. What does Michael O'Rourke do when Olson offers to introduce him to the President?
3. With night vision goggles, Scott Coleman sees that an apartment across from his contains what?
4. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
5. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)