|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jackson cautions Michael O'Rourke not to go to which agency?
(d) Secret Service.
2. After the war, Jackson worked for which agency?
3. According to Jackson, the first victim to die together with his guards may have been killed for what reason?
(a) To mislead.
(b) For knowledge.
(c) For power.
(d) For revenge.
4. Garret listens in on a private meeting between his boss and which individual who convinces Stevens he needs his support to pass the budget?
5. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
(a) Agrees with them wholeheartedly.
(b) Cautions them not to take anything for granted.
(c) Arranges for the meeting at Camp David.
(d) Agrees with uncertainty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when a mysterious man named Arthur Higgins observes Michael O'Rourke with Olson?
2. What does Michael O'Rourke do when Olson offers to introduce him to the President?
3. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
4. With night vision goggles, Scott Coleman sees that an apartment across from his contains what?
5. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)