One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nance threatens to have Garret killed if he does not go along with which plan?
(a) Telling Roach they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
(b) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to blackmail Moore.
(c) Telling Stansfield they were working with Higgins to kill Olson.
(d) Telling Roach that Higgins said he would kill them if they did not help him.
2. What does Michael O'Rourke do when Olson offers to introduce him to the President?
(a) Says he will another day.
(c) Accepts eagerly.
(d) Accepts with great hesitation.
3. At the end of Chapter 16, the President and Garret are confident that the new coalition between the two parties will help Stevens secure a second term, and Nance does what?
(a) Agrees with them wholeheartedly.
(b) Arranges for the meeting at Camp David.
(c) Cautions them not to take anything for granted.
(d) Agrees with uncertainty.
4. With night vision goggles, Scott Coleman sees that an apartment across from his contains what?
(a) Directional microphones and cameras.
(b) Rifle snipers.
(c) Directional microphones and agents.
(d) SWAT team members.
5. McMahon tells his boss that he is getting no cooperation in his attempts to look at the personnel files for which members?
(a) Marine Force Reconnaisance.
(b) Navy SEALs.
(c) Air Force Special Tactics Squadron.
(d) Special Forces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scott Coleman has concerns that who may be watching him?
2. Jackson tells the O'Rourke men that he believes who is responsible for the deaths of Olson and Turnquist?
3. Jackson cautions Michael O'Rourke not to go to which agency?
4. Where do Seamus and Michael O'Rourke travel to meet with Augie Jackson?
5. Who or what does Michael O'Rourke decide to employ for protection and to ensure that Garret and Nance get what they deserve?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)