Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. Chapter 1 begins with a description of what?
(a) A camping trailer isolated in the woods.
(b) A home in the middle-class suburbs.
(c) An old wooden cabin surrounded by trees.
(d) An apartment in the city slums.
2. What does the individual in the opening scene toss into the fire?
(a) Stacks of paper.
(b) Counterfeit money.
(c) Blood-soaked clothes.
3. The assassin in the opening scene does not regret having killed his victims as he feels they lacked what?
4. In Chapter 2, President Jim Stevens is meeting with Stu Garret and Mark Dickson to plot how to obtain the votes necessary to accomplish what?
(a) Pass the anti-crime bill.
(b) Pass the budget.
(c) Pass the national education bill.
(d) Pass the tax bill.
5. What does the President's Chief of Staff advise him to do if he becomes uncomfortable during an upcoming press conference?
(a) Lie, end the conference early saying he must meet a foreign diplomat.
(b) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a trade meeting.
(c) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a national security meeting.
(d) Lie, end the conference early saying he has a military briefing.
This section contains 5,872 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)