Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has whiskey instead of tea?
2. Who makes tea for the others?
3. What does Blore take with him when he leaves his room?
4. Who did Emily dream about the night before?
5. Who does Vera suspect the most?
Essay Topic 1
The novel doesn't really have a "happy ending." Decide whether you think the ending is a negative or a positive one. Explain why and use examples from the text.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how Christie develops suspense throughout the novel by using different literary devices including irony, foreshadowing and characterization.
Essay Topic 3
In Wargrave's confession, he says that he believes that the "innocent must not suffer." Do you believe that Wargrave has stuck to this? Use examples from the text to support your decision.
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)