Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has whiskey instead of tea?
2. Who makes tea for the others?
3. What does Blore take with him when he leaves his room?
4. Who did Emily dream about the night before?
5. Who does Vera suspect the most?
Essay Topic 1
The novel doesn't really have a "happy ending." Decide whether you think the ending is a negative or a positive one. Explain why and use examples from the text.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the symbolism of the "Ten Little Indians" poem. How is the poem ironic? For each verse, explain its meaning.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the relationship between Lombard and Vera. How do their "fatal flaws" contribute to their ultimate fate?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)