|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has whiskey instead of tea?
2. Who makes tea for the others?
3. What does Blore take with him when he leaves his room?
4. Who did Emily dream about the night before?
5. Who does Vera suspect the most?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast two or three of main characters in the novel based on the following areas:
- Level of guilt felt about their "crimes"
- Reaction to the events that take place on Indian Island
- Social standing
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the role of women in the novel, specifically how are they seen by others. How do they both conform to and break free of conventional female stereotypes?
Essay Topic 3
Justice Wargrave has differing opinions about each of the characters. Which does he feel the least pity for? Which does he think are the most innocent? How do these differences play out in his murder plots?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)