Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has whiskey instead of tea?
2. Who makes tea for the others?
3. What does Blore take with him when he leaves his room?
4. Who did Emily dream about the night before?
5. Who does Vera suspect the most?
Examine the alliances made on the island. Which seemed the strongest and why? Why did these alliances come together?
- Blore, Armstrong and Lombard
- Vera and Lombard
- Armstrong and Wargrave
Explain the symbolism of the "Ten Little Indians" poem. How is the poem ironic? For each verse, explain its meaning.
In Wargrave's confession, he says that he believes that the "innocent must not suffer." Do you believe that Wargrave has stuck to this? Use examples from the text to support your decision.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)