|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kills Blore?
(a) A clock.
(b) An Indian figurine.
(c) A piece of wood.
(d) A wild animal.
2. When does Lombard usually wake up?
(c) 9 A.M.
(d) 5:15 A.M.
3. Who does Vera imagine is waiting for her in her room?
4. What does Blore want to do with the revolver?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Bury it.
(c) Lock it up.
(d) Throw it in the sea.
5. When the guests go down for breakfast, how many Indian figurines are on the table?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to eat something?
2. What profession did the author of the manuscript pursue?
3. How does Armstrong believe Emily was killed?
4. Who had brought a syringe to the house?
5. Who does Lombard suspect the most?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Emily after she writes in her diary?
2. How does Lombard suggest signaling for help?
3. What makes Vera feel relief?
4. Who is given the keys to the silver chest?
5. What really happened to Cyril?
6. What is Vera's opinion of the idea that Lombard might be the killer?
7. What is the Judge's appearance when he is found dead?
8. How does the Judge respond when Lombard refuses to give up his weapon?
9. Why does Blore bring everybody outside?
10. Describe Blore's appearance.
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)