|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is missing from the bathroom?
(a) The towels.
(b) The curtain.
(c) The rug.
(d) The mirror.
2. Who wrote the last written record of what happened on the island, as discovered by the investigators?
3. What frightens Rogers the most about the murders?
(a) That he thinks he will be next.
(b) That he can't get off the island.
(c) He has no idea who the murderer is.
(d) That he knows who the murderer is.
4. When does Lombard usually wake up?
(b) 5:15 A.M.
(c) 9 A.M.
5. What is in the drawer or the table by Lombard's bed?
(a) A knife.
(b) Vera's watch.
(d) His revolver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in Vera's room that she had never noticed before?
2. What does Blore take with him when he leaves his room?
3. What does Armstrong say about the older guests?
4. What was Emily brought up never to do?
5. What does Blore want to do with the revolver?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Vera's opinion of the idea that Lombard might be the killer?
2. Who is Mr. Morris?
3. What does Vera find when she returns to her room?
4. What initially gives Wargrave the idea of murdering the people on Indian Island?
5. What romantic notion inspires the author of the manuscript's method of confession?
6. What is the Judge's appearance when he is found dead?
7. Who is given the keys to the silver chest?
8. Describe Blore's appearance.
9. What does Armstrong say about Emily's strength?
10. What really happened to Cyril?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)