|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says "we're the zoo."
(a) All answers are correct.
2. Who had brought a syringe to the house?
3. What is in Vera's room that she had never noticed before?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A knife.
(c) A telephone.
(d) A big black hook.
4. Who wrote the last written record of what happened on the island, as discovered by the investigators?
5. What attribute has Vera always prided herself on?
(a) Her physical strength.
(b) Her whimsy.
(c) Her delicate nature.
(d) Her levelheadedness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Emily think she sees in the dining room?
2. After reading her Bible before bed, what does Emily do next?
3. After going into a trance-like state, what name does Emily come up with as the murderer's?
4. What was the woman that Armstrong killed suffering from?
5. Who offers to clear the table after breakfast?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Judge respond when Lombard refuses to give up his weapon?
2. How does Lombard suggest signaling for help?
3. Why does Lombard suspect Wargrave?
4. What happens to Emily after she writes in her diary?
5. What initially gives Wargrave the idea of murdering the people on Indian Island?
6. What did Morris tell the people of Sticklehaven?
7. Who is Mr. Morris?
8. What is the Judge's appearance when he is found dead?
9. How does Emily interpret the poem's reference to a "red herring?"
10. Why does Blore bring everybody outside?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)