|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had brought a syringe to the house?
2. What feeling does the phrase "this is the end" create in Vera?
3. Who does Vera believe to be the killer?
(c) An evil spirit.
4. What does Blore say about the killer's character?
(a) He would be a cool customer.
(b) He would be disorganized.
(c) He would be wracked with guilt.
(d) He would be frazzled.
5. Who wants to eat something?
(d) All answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily think she sees on the windowpane?
2. What frightens Rogers the most about the murders?
3. What animal is Wargrave said to resemble?
4. What did the author of the manuscript like to kill?
5. How does Armstrong believe Emily was killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is given the keys to the silver chest?
2. Who is Mr. Morris?
3. What is Vera's opinion of the idea that Lombard might be the killer?
4. What romantic notion inspires the author of the manuscript's method of confession?
5. What initially gives Wargrave the idea of murdering the people on Indian Island?
6. How does Rogers ensure that nothing will happen to the figurines?
7. What did Morris tell the people of Sticklehaven?
8. How does Lombard suggest signaling for help?
9. How does Emily interpret the poem's reference to a "red herring?"
10. What is in Armstrong's medical case?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)