|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Blore's explanation for Emily's lack of guilt over what happened to Beatrice?
2. Where was Rogers' body found?
(a) In the basement.
(b) On the terrace.
(c) By the sea.
(d) In the wash house.
3. What kills Blore?
(a) A piece of wood.
(b) A wild animal.
(c) An Indian figurine.
(d) A clock.
4. Who does Emily think she sees in the dining room?
(a) Rogers' ghost.
(b) U. N. Owen.
(c) Marston's ghost.
(d) Beatrice Taylor.
5. Who makes tea for the others?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blore take with him when he leaves his room?
2. What drugs did the Judge bring with him?
3. What did the author of the manuscript like to kill?
4. What does Lombard at first refuse to give up?
5. What does Blore use to try and find fingerprints?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Morris tell the people of Sticklehaven?
2. What is Vera's opinion of the idea that Lombard might be the killer?
3. What does Armstrong say about Emily's strength?
4. Why does Lombard suspect Wargrave?
5. What romantic notion inspires the author of the manuscript's method of confession?
6. What are Lombard's instructions to Vera?
7. Why does Blore bring everybody outside?
8. Who is given the keys to the silver chest?
9. How does Lombard suggest signaling for help?
10. How does Rogers ensure that nothing will happen to the figurines?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)