|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blore think he can locate?
(a) The weapon used to kill Emily.
(b) The missing yarn.
(c) U.N. Owen.
(d) The missing curtain.
2. What does Blore use to try and find fingerprints?
(c) Cosmetic powder.
3. Who was Wargrave's 10th victim?
(c) Inspector Maine.
(d) None of these answers are correct.
4. When does Lombard usually wake up?
(a) 9 A.M.
(b) 5:15 A.M.
5. Who offers to help clear the table?
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightens Rogers the most about the murders?
2. What was Emily brought up never to do?
3. Who does Emily think she sees in the dining room?
4. What is the one possible hiding place in Rogers' room?
5. Who did Emily dream about the night before?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Emily after she writes in her diary?
2. What romantic notion inspires the author of the manuscript's method of confession?
3. What initially gives Wargrave the idea of murdering the people on Indian Island?
4. How does Lombard suggest signaling for help?
5. What is in Armstrong's medical case?
6. Why does Blore think that Emily might be guilty?
7. Why does Lombard suspect Wargrave?
8. Why does Blore bring everybody outside?
9. Who is given the keys to the silver chest?
10. How does Emily interpret the poem's reference to a "red herring?"
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)