|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has whiskey instead of tea?
(b) All answers are correct.
2. Who makes tea for the others?
3. What does Blore take with him when he leaves his room?
(a) A knife.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A clock.
(d) A gun.
4. Who did Emily dream about the night before?
(b) The General.
5. Who does Vera suspect the most?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lombard suggest they sleep?
2. What does Lombard suggest doing when the weather lifts?
3. Who wants to eat something?
4. Who does Lombard suspect the most?
5. What attribute has Vera always prided herself on?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)