|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Armstrong believe Emily was killed?
(a) With poison.
(b) With a gun.
(c) With a knife.
(d) With a hypodermic syringe.
2. Who had brought a syringe to the house?
3. What does Blore say to do after locking the doors?
(a) Pray for safety.
(b) Don't fall asleep.
(c) Lock the windows.
(d) Put a chair under the handle.
4. What does Blore want to do with the revolver?
(a) Bury it.
(b) Throw it in the sea.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Lock it up.
5. Who offers to help clear the table?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Rogers' body found?
2. How did Mr. Morris die?
3. What was the woman that Armstrong killed suffering from?
4. Who wants to eat something?
5. Whose room is discovered to be empty?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Vera's opinion of the idea that Lombard might be the killer?
2. How does the Judge respond when Lombard refuses to give up his weapon?
3. What is the Judge's appearance when he is found dead?
4. What is in Armstrong's medical case?
5. Describe Blore's appearance.
6. What did Morris tell the people of Sticklehaven?
7. Why does Blore bring everybody outside?
8. What romantic notion inspires the author of the manuscript's method of confession?
9. How does Rogers ensure that nothing will happen to the figurines?
10. How does Emily interpret the poem's reference to a "red herring?"
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)