|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Emily lost?
(a) Her hair comb.
(b) Her Bible.
(c) Her pearls.
(d) Her yarn.
2. When does Lombard usually wake up?
(a) 9 A.M.
(c) 5:15 A.M.
3. What is missing from the bathroom?
(a) The mirror.
(b) The rug.
(c) The curtain.
(d) The towels.
4. Who says "we're the zoo."
(d) All answers are correct.
5. Who does Vera believe to be the killer?
(b) An evil spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one possible hiding place in Rogers' room?
2. Who has provisioned the island?
3. Who did Emily dream about the night before?
4. Who first saw the SOS signals?
5. What frightens Rogers the most about the murders?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is in Armstrong's medical case?
2. What romantic notion inspires the author of the manuscript's method of confession?
3. Who is given the keys to the silver chest?
4. Why does Lombard believe that he will survive and Blore won't?
5. How does Rogers ensure that nothing will happen to the figurines?
6. What makes Vera feel relief?
7. Describe Blore's appearance.
8. Why does Blore bring everybody outside?
9. How does the Judge respond when Lombard refuses to give up his weapon?
10. What initially gives Wargrave the idea of murdering the people on Indian Island?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)