|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says "we're the zoo."
(a) All answers are correct.
2. Who does Vera suspect the most?
3. What drugs did the Judge bring with him?
(b) Sleeping pills.
4. What kills Blore?
(a) An Indian figurine.
(b) A piece of wood.
(c) A clock.
(d) A wild animal.
5. What is in the drawer or the table by Lombard's bed?
(b) A knife.
(c) His revolver.
(d) Vera's watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had brought a syringe to the house?
2. What animal does Vera compare Lombard's face to?
3. What does Blore use to try and find fingerprints?
4. Where was Rogers' body found?
5. How does Vera get the revolver?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Emily interpret the poem's reference to a "red herring?"
2. What romantic notion inspires the author of the manuscript's method of confession?
3. What is Vera's opinion of the idea that Lombard might be the killer?
4. What initially gives Wargrave the idea of murdering the people on Indian Island?
5. What really happened to Cyril?
6. What evidence is there that Rogers slept in his room?
7. What did Morris tell the people of Sticklehaven?
8. How does Rogers ensure that nothing will happen to the figurines?
9. What does Armstrong say about Emily's strength?
10. Describe Blore's appearance.
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)