|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blore use to try and find fingerprints?
(c) Cosmetic powder.
2. Who declines to help clear the table "out of giddiness?"
3. Where does Lombard suggest they sleep?
(a) In the same room.
(b) On the terrace.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) By the top cliffs.
4. Where did Wargrave hear about Emily?
(b) South America.
5. What does Blore take with him when he leaves his room?
(a) A clock.
(b) A gun.
(c) A lamp.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the guests go down for breakfast, how many Indian figurines are on the table?
2. What does Blore say about the killer's character?
3. What does Lombard suggest doing when the weather lifts?
4. Who makes tea for the others?
5. After going into a trance-like state, what name does Emily come up with as the murderer's?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is in Armstrong's medical case?
2. What really happened to Cyril?
3. What does Armstrong say about Emily's strength?
4. Why does Lombard believe that he will survive and Blore won't?
5. How does Emily interpret the poem's reference to a "red herring?"
6. Describe Blore's appearance.
7. What makes Vera feel relief?
8. Who is given the keys to the silver chest?
9. What is the Judge's appearance when he is found dead?
10. Why does Lombard suspect Wargrave?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)