|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose room is discovered to be empty?
2. What does Blore say about the killer's character?
(a) He would be disorganized.
(b) He would be frazzled.
(c) He would be a cool customer.
(d) He would be wracked with guilt.
3. What does Blore use to try and find fingerprints?
(d) Cosmetic powder.
4. Where was Rogers' body found?
(a) In the wash house.
(b) By the sea.
(c) In the basement.
(d) On the terrace.
5. What does Blore want to do with the revolver?
(a) Bury it.
(b) Lock it up.
(c) Throw it in the sea.
(d) Commit suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Rogers doing when he was killed?
2. What is in Vera's room that she had never noticed before?
3. Who does Lombard suspect the most?
4. Who was Wargrave's 10th victim?
5. What does Armstrong say about the older guests?
Short Essay Questions
1. What evidence is there that Rogers slept in his room?
2. What does Vera find when she returns to her room?
3. What is Vera's opinion of the idea that Lombard might be the killer?
4. How does Emily interpret the poem's reference to a "red herring?"
5. What makes Vera feel relief?
6. Who is Mr. Morris?
7. How does the Judge respond when Lombard refuses to give up his weapon?
8. What romantic notion inspires the author of the manuscript's method of confession?
9. Who is given the keys to the silver chest?
10. What is the Judge's appearance when he is found dead?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)