|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Lombard usually wake up?
(c) 5:15 A.M.
(d) 9 A.M.
2. How does Armstrong believe Emily was killed?
(a) With a gun.
(b) With a hypodermic syringe.
(c) With poison.
(d) With a knife.
3. What was Rogers doing when he was killed?
(a) Washing clothes.
(b) Polishing the silver.
(c) Chopping wood.
(d) Signalling for help.
4. Where was Rogers' body found?
(a) By the sea.
(b) On the terrace.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In the wash house.
5. Whose room is discovered to be empty?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first saw the SOS signals?
2. What is in the drawer or the table by Lombard's bed?
3. What has Emily lost?
4. What is missing from the bathroom?
5. Who declines to help clear the table "out of giddiness?"
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Blore bring everybody outside?
2. What happens to Emily after she writes in her diary?
3. What are Lombard's instructions to Vera?
4. What is in Armstrong's medical case?
5. What is Vera's opinion of the idea that Lombard might be the killer?
6. What did Morris tell the people of Sticklehaven?
7. How does Rogers ensure that nothing will happen to the figurines?
8. What really happened to Cyril?
9. What does Vera find when she returns to her room?
10. Why does Blore think that Emily might be guilty?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)