|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Vera compare Lombard's face to?
(a) A panther.
(b) A snake.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A tiger.
2. What frightens Rogers the most about the murders?
(a) He has no idea who the murderer is.
(b) That he knows who the murderer is.
(c) That he can't get off the island.
(d) That he thinks he will be next.
3. What was Emily brought up never to do?
(a) Argue her point.
(b) Ask forgiveness.
(c) Make a fuss.
(d) Tell lies.
4. What does Vera do to pass the time?
(a) She writes in her diary.
(b) She writes letters to Hugo.
(c) She prays.
(d) She knits.
5. Why do the investigators believe Narracott checked on the island even though he was instructed not to?
(a) Because he had a dream that told him to.
(b) Because the guests seemed so normal and quiet.
(c) Because he saw their signals.
(d) Because he was afraid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Vera suspect the most?
2. When does Lombard usually wake up?
3. Who does Lombard suspect the most?
4. What animal is Wargrave said to resemble?
5. What profession did the author of the manuscript pursue?
Short Essay Questions
1. What evidence is there that Rogers slept in his room?
2. What are Lombard's instructions to Vera?
3. What initially gives Wargrave the idea of murdering the people on Indian Island?
4. How does Lombard suggest signaling for help?
5. How does Rogers ensure that nothing will happen to the figurines?
6. Who is Mr. Morris?
7. Why does Blore bring everybody outside?
8. What makes Vera feel relief?
9. What is in Armstrong's medical case?
10. Who is given the keys to the silver chest?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)