|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blore say to do after locking the doors?
(a) Pray for safety.
(b) Lock the windows.
(c) Put a chair under the handle.
(d) Don't fall asleep.
2. Why do the investigators believe Narracott checked on the island even though he was instructed not to?
(a) Because he had a dream that told him to.
(b) Because he saw their signals.
(c) Because the guests seemed so normal and quiet.
(d) Because he was afraid.
3. What did the author of the manuscript like to kill?
4. Who does Lombard suspect the most?
5. When the guests go down for breakfast, how many Indian figurines are on the table?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Armstrong believe Emily was killed?
2. Who wrote the last written record of what happened on the island, as discovered by the investigators?
3. Who first saw the SOS signals?
4. What is Blore's explanation for Emily's lack of guilt over what happened to Beatrice?
5. Who does Vera imagine is waiting for her in her room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What evidence is there that Rogers slept in his room?
2. What does Vera find when she returns to her room?
3. Why does Lombard suspect Wargrave?
4. What happens to Emily after she writes in her diary?
5. Who is given the keys to the silver chest?
6. What romantic notion inspires the author of the manuscript's method of confession?
7. What really happened to Cyril?
8. How does Rogers ensure that nothing will happen to the figurines?
9. Who is Mr. Morris?
10. Why does Blore bring everybody outside?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)