|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Armstrong think is best at "masterly inactivity?"
2. What did Mrs. Rogers have before bed?
(a) A tonic.
(b) Some crackers.
(d) A glass of wine.
3. How much is Captain Lombard being paid to go to Indian Island?
(a) Five hundred guineas.
(b) One hundred guineas.
(c) One thousand guineas.
(d) Fifty guineas.
4. What does Tony Marston think he has time for before he gets to Indian Island?
(a) A date.
(d) A drink.
5. Who leaves to get Macarthur?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has the voice been coming from?
2. Who does the Judge believe is Mr. Owen?
3. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
4. What compliment does Emily give Mrs. Rogers?
5. What does Armstrong believe about U.N. Owen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Rogers' appearance like when he comes on the terrace to speak to Dr. Armstrong?
2. Describe Marston's arrival in Sticklehaven.
3. What do Vera and Emily disagree about?
4. What does Mrs. Rogers look like?
5. What was General Macarthur's life like in Devon?
6. How does Lombard explain the accusation against him?
7. What is Blore's evaluation of the letter to Rogers?
8. What is Dr. Armstrong's recollection of the accusation against him?
9. What were Lady Constance Culmington's plans the last time Justice Wargrave saw her?
10. What did Emily suggest Vera do with her after breakfast?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)