|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lombard say couldn't possibly be the killer?
(c) Either of the women.
2. Why doesn't Lombard think Rogers killed his wife?
(a) Because of the fact of Marston's death happening as well.
(b) Because he doesn't seem the murderous type.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Because he was never out of their sight.
3. At what time does the Voice start talking?
4. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
5. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
(a) Clees' husband.
(b) The sister.
(c) His wife.
(d) His daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armstrong say that many homicidal people are?
2. What was Marston drinking?
3. Who does Blore think has gone mad?
4. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
5. Where is the man from who talked to Blore on the train?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Blore, Armstrong and Lombard assume a stranger was upstairs and not Rogers?
2. Why was Lombard invited to the island?
3. Why don't Vera and the others think that Marston would have killed himself?
4. What are some habits in others that annoy Emily Brent?
5. How does Lombard think Marston was poisoned?
6. Describe Marston's arrival in Sticklehaven.
7. What is Blore's evaluation of the letter to Rogers?
8. How does Armstrong believe Rogers killed his employer?
9. What do Vera and Emily disagree about?
10. How was Macarthur killed?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)