|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rogers drop during the recording?
(a) Emily's suitcase.
(b) The coffee tray.
(c) An Indian figurine.
(d) The dinner dishes.
2. Who does Blore think murdered Mrs. Rogers?
(d) Her husband.
3. When does the motorboat usually arrive with supplies?
(a) At 10:30 sharp.
(b) Between 7 and 8.
(c) At 9:15.
(d) Between 10 and 11.
4. How many other people are traveling in Vera's carriage?
(c) No other people.
5. Where has the voice been coming from?
(a) From under the dinner table.
(b) From outside the window.
(c) A gramophone behind a wall.
(d) A person hiding behind a wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armstrong believe was in Marston's glass?
2. Why does Armstrong wish he had his medical supplies?
3. Who does Armstrong consult on the terrace?
4. What does General Macarthur say it is when you "come to the end?"
5. Who is the first person who volunteers to stay back at the station?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mrs. Rogers look like?
2. What is Dr. Armstrong's recollection of the accusation against him?
3. Describe the house on Indian Island.
4. Why has the American millionaire who created Indian Island decided to sell it?
5. How does Lombard think Marston was poisoned?
6. How does Vera explain her reason for being on Indian Island to Lombard?
7. What did Emily suggest Vera do with her after breakfast?
8. What was General Macarthur's life like in Devon?
9. What is Blore's theory about the deaths?
10. What is Rogers' appearance like when he comes on the terrace to speak to Dr. Armstrong?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)