|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that everyone go to bed?
2. How many Indian figurines are left on the table at the end of the chapter?
3. What is the name of the person who approached Blore about coming to the island?
(a) Mr. Narracott.
(b) Mr. Cummings.
(c) Mr. Smith.
(d) Mr. Morris.
4. What is the title of the album that the Voice was recorded on?
(c) Memento Mori.
(d) Swan Song.
5. What happens just as the General's body is brought into the house?
(a) A siren begins to blare.
(b) Emily faints.
(c) The storm breaks.
(d) The electricity goes out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first person rumored to have bought Indian Island after it was originally sold?
2. When does the motorboat usually arrive with supplies?
3. Where has the voice been coming from?
4. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
5. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Blore, Armstrong and Lombard assume a stranger was upstairs and not Rogers?
2. What is Blore's theory about the deaths?
3. Why was Lombard invited to the island?
4. What were Lady Constance Culmington's plans the last time Justice Wargrave saw her?
5. Describe Marston's arrival in Sticklehaven.
6. Why does Rogers say that Armstrong will think he is crazy?
7. How were Mr. and Mrs. Rogers employed and given their orders?
8. What is the conflict between Vera and Emily concerning Lombard's crime?
9. Why has the American millionaire who created Indian Island decided to sell it?
10. How is the house on Indian Island described in this chapter?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)