Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Armstrong dream he has killed?
2. How does Macarthur's wife die?
(a) She drowns.
(b) She is murdered.
(c) Scarlet Fever.
3. Who does Blore think has gone mad?
4. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
(a) An elderly woman.
(b) Wargrave's niece.
(c) Wargrave's mother.
(d) Wargrave's wife.
5. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
(a) Six hours.
(b) Five hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Ten hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Armstrong and Lombard decide to ask to help them get out of the situation on Indian Island?
2. How is Cyril related to Hugo?
3. What is Armstrong certain that Rogers did not use to kill his elderly employer?
4. What happens just as the General's body is brought into the house?
5. Who faints after the recording?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Blore's evaluation of the letter to Rogers?
2. How does Vera explain her reason for being on Indian Island to Lombard?
3. What romantic notion inspires the author of the manuscript's method of confession?
4. What initially gives Wargrave the idea of murdering the people on Indian Island?
5. How does Rogers ensure that nothing will happen to the figurines?
6. How does Lombard suggest signaling for help?
7. How does Lombard think Marston was poisoned?
8. What does Armstrong say about Emily's strength?
9. How does the Judge respond when Lombard refuses to give up his weapon?
10. Why don't Vera and the others think that Marston would have killed himself?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)