|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Blore think murdered Mrs. Rogers?
(b) Her husband.
2. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
(b) Ritz Hotel.
(c) South Africa.
3. What does Tony Marston think he has time for before he gets to Indian Island?
(a) A drink.
(b) A date.
4. How did Blore know Landor?
(a) He was his commander.
(b) He is his uncle.
(c) He was the police officer in charge of his case.
(d) He is his brother.
5. Who leaves to get Macarthur?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chokes on his wine?
2. Who does Blore think has gone mad?
3. Who is the first person who volunteers to stay back at the station?
4. Who faints after the recording?
5. What is Emily doing all morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Armstrong remember about the Seton case?
2. Why does Rogers say that Armstrong will think he is crazy?
3. What is Blore's evaluation of the letter to Rogers?
4. Why has the American millionaire who created Indian Island decided to sell it?
5. What does the Judge remember about Seton's defense?
6. Why don't Vera and the others think that Marston would have killed himself?
7. What is Blore's hypothesis about Mrs. Rogers' death?
8. How does Lombard think Marston was poisoned?
9. How does Emily describe the weather?
10. What is Rogers' appearance like when he comes on the terrace to speak to Dr. Armstrong?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)