|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
(a) Tony Marston.
2. Who leaves to get Macarthur?
3. What was the hobby of the original owner of Indian Island?
4. Who does Blore suspect is the killer?
(c) Mr. Morris.
5. Who do Armstrong and Lombard decide to ask to help them get out of the situation on Indian Island?
(b) Fred Narracott.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
2. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
3. Why does Armstrong wish he had his medical supplies?
4. How does Macarthur's wife die?
5. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Armstrong remember about the Seton case?
2. After the "indictments" are played, what is the behavior of Wargrave and Miss Brent?
3. What does Wargrave deduce about their host?
4. What was General Macarthur's life like in Devon?
5. What does the Judge remember about Seton's defense?
6. Why did Blore, Armstrong and Lombard assume a stranger was upstairs and not Rogers?
7. What is the conflict between Vera and Emily concerning Lombard's crime?
8. How is the house on Indian Island described in this chapter?
9. What is Dr. Armstrong's recollection of the accusation against him?
10. Why does General Macarthur think that the motorboat is not coming?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)