|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Armstrong believe about U.N. Owen?
(a) That he is Rogers.
(b) That he is a lunatic.
(c) That he is perfectly sane.
(d) That he is living in Sticklehaven.
2. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
(a) South Africa.
(b) Ritz Hotel.
3. Who is the first person who volunteers to stay back at the station?
(c) Justice Wargrave.
4. What does the Judge remember most about Seton?
(a) His blue eyes.
(b) His habit of looking at you straight in the face.
(c) His fair hair.
(d) All answers are correct.
5. Who does Fred Narracott send to the island if he is ill?
(a) His brother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Lombard think Rogers killed his wife?
2. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
3. Where is Rogers moving his belongings to?
4. Who does Blore suspect is the killer?
5. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has the American millionaire who created Indian Island decided to sell it?
2. How does Emily claim she was deceived by Beatrice's behavior?
3. How is the house on Indian Island described in this chapter?
4. How does Emily Brent explain Mrs. Rogers' death?
5. How does Lombard explain the accusation against him?
6. Why does Vera feel lucky about her job on Indian Island?
7. What did Emily suggest Vera do with her after breakfast?
8. Describe the house on Indian Island.
9. Why does Rogers say that Armstrong will think he is crazy?
10. What is the conflict between Vera and Emily concerning Lombard's crime?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)