|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who might have potassium cyanide, according to Lombard?
(a) A butler.
(b) A maid.
(c) A cook.
(d) A gardener.
2. Where do Blore, Armstrong and Lombard hear footsteps while they are searching the house?
(a) In Mrs. Rogers' room.
(b) In Marston's room.
(c) In Vera's room.
(d) In the attic.
3. How many other people are traveling in Vera's carriage?
(a) No other people.
4. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
(a) Harley Street.
(b) Main Street.
(c) Lloyd Street.
(d) Downing Street.
5. Who does Blore suspect is the killer?
(d) Mr. Morris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Blore think has gone mad?
2. Who does Armstrong think is best at "masterly inactivity?"
3. What is Vera's occupation?
4. What does Rogers drop during the recording?
5. How does Beatrice kill herself?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Emily suggest Vera do with her after breakfast?
2. How were Mr. and Mrs. Rogers employed and given their orders?
3. Describe Marston's arrival in Sticklehaven.
4. What does Armstrong remember about the Seton case?
5. Why does General Macarthur think that the motorboat is not coming?
6. How does Emily Brent explain Mrs. Rogers' death?
7. Why does Rogers say that Armstrong will think he is crazy?
8. Why was Lombard invited to the island?
9. Why don't Vera and the others think that Marston would have killed himself?
10. How does Armstrong believe Rogers killed his employer?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)