|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who faints after the recording?
(a) Mrs. Rogers.
(d) Dr. Armstrong.
2. How many other people are traveling in Vera's carriage?
(c) No other people.
3. Who does Rogers come on to the terrace to speak to?
(a) Dr. Armstrong.
(d) The ghost of his dead wife.
4. What does Emily take from her bag after dinner?
(a) A photograph of her father.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A love letter.
5. How did Blore know Landor?
(a) He is his uncle.
(b) He was his commander.
(c) He was the police officer in charge of his case.
(d) He is his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
2. What crime was Landor accused of?
3. What does Armstrong say that many homicidal people are?
4. Who does Lombard say couldn't possibly be the killer?
5. What do the guests talk about at breakfast?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has the American millionaire who created Indian Island decided to sell it?
2. What does Armstrong remember about the Seton case?
3. What were Lady Constance Culmington's plans the last time Justice Wargrave saw her?
4. After the "indictments" are played, what is the behavior of Wargrave and Miss Brent?
5. How does Armstrong believe Rogers killed his employer?
6. How does Emily describe the weather?
7. Describe Marston's arrival in Sticklehaven.
8. Describe the house on Indian Island.
9. What is Blore's hypothesis about Mrs. Rogers' death?
10. What is Rogers' appearance like when he comes on the terrace to speak to Dr. Armstrong?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)