|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Macarthur's wife die?
(a) She drowns.
(c) She is murdered.
(d) Scarlet Fever.
2. Who does Blore think has gone mad?
3. Why does Lombard say he brought his weapon?
(a) He expected to run into trouble.
(b) He wanted to use it to kill wild animals.
(c) He never leaves home without it.
(d) He wanted to give it to Mr. Owen.
4. What is the title of the album that the Voice was recorded on?
(c) Swan Song.
(d) Memento Mori.
5. What was Emily Brent's father's occupation?
(a) He was a butler.
(b) He was a colonel.
(c) He was a minister.
(d) He was a judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book is Emily Brent reading?
2. Who does Blore think murdered Mrs. Rogers?
3. What does the Judge remove before going to bed?
4. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
5. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Emily claim she was deceived by Beatrice's behavior?
2. What is Blore's evaluation of the letter to Rogers?
3. Describe the house on Indian Island.
4. What is Blore's theory about the deaths?
5. How was Macarthur killed?
6. How does Armstrong believe Rogers killed his employer?
7. What does the Judge remember about Seton's defense?
8. What is the conflict between Vera and Emily concerning Lombard's crime?
9. What does Wargrave deduce about their host?
10. What is Dr. Armstrong's recollection of the accusation against him?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)