|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mrs. Rogers have before bed?
(a) A glass of wine.
(b) Some crackers.
(d) A tonic.
2. What was Marston drinking?
(c) Whiskey and soda.
3. Who leaves to get Macarthur?
4. Who does Blore think has gone mad?
5. Who is carrying a revolver?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
2. Where is the man from who talked to Blore on the train?
3. What does Narracott deliver to the island every morning?
4. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
5. Who suggests that everyone go to bed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Emily Brent explain Mrs. Rogers' death?
2. After the "indictments" are played, what is the behavior of Wargrave and Miss Brent?
3. Describe the house on Indian Island.
4. Describe Marston's arrival in Sticklehaven.
5. What does Armstrong remember about the Seton case?
6. How is the house on Indian Island described in this chapter?
7. What does Mrs. Rogers look like?
8. Why has the American millionaire who created Indian Island decided to sell it?
9. What were Lady Constance Culmington's plans the last time Justice Wargrave saw her?
10. How was Macarthur killed?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)