|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lombard browse through after dinner?
(a) The Collected Works of Shakespeare.
(b) The Bible.
(c) A copy of Punch.
(d) The Times.
2. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
(a) She was his nursery governess.
(b) She was his aunt.
(c) She was his first cousin.
(d) She was his teacher at school.
3. Who does Blore think murdered Mrs. Rogers?
(c) Her husband.
4. What is Armstrong certain that Rogers did not use to kill his elderly employer?
(a) A knife.
(b) A pillow.
(d) A gun.
5. How does Beatrice kill herself?
(a) She shoots herself.
(b) She throws herself in the river.
(c) She hangs herself.
(d) She drinks poison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tony Marston think he has time for before he gets to Indian Island?
2. What is Vera's occupation?
3. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
4. Who might have potassium cyanide, according to Lombard?
5. How much money was Blore offered to come to the island?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dr. Armstrong's recollection of the accusation against him?
2. How was Macarthur killed?
3. Describe Marston's arrival in Sticklehaven.
4. Why did Blore, Armstrong and Lombard assume a stranger was upstairs and not Rogers?
5. What is Blore's evaluation of the letter to Rogers?
6. Why does Vera feel lucky about her job on Indian Island?
7. What do Vera and Emily disagree about?
8. What was General Macarthur's life like in Devon?
9. Why was Lombard invited to the island?
10. What does Lombard think about the villagers in Sticklehaven?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)