|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
(a) Downing Street.
(b) Main Street.
(c) Harley Street.
(d) Lloyd Street.
2. Who does Fred Narracott send to the island if he is ill?
(a) His wife.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His son.
3. What was Marston drinking?
(a) Whiskey and soda.
4. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
(a) Six hours.
(b) Five hours.
(c) Ten hours.
(d) Two hours.
5. Where is Indian Island located?
(a) Off of the Devon Coast.
(b) In the Caribbean.
(c) In the Indian Ocean.
(d) In the Mediterranean.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Beatrice kill herself?
2. What is Emily doing all morning?
3. Who does Blore think murdered Mrs. Rogers?
4. Where are the cliffs located on the island?
5. What does Lombard browse through after dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wargrave deduce about their host?
2. How does Lombard think Marston was poisoned?
3. What is Dr. Armstrong's recollection of the accusation against him?
4. What is the conflict between Vera and Emily concerning Lombard's crime?
5. Why has the American millionaire who created Indian Island decided to sell it?
6. What are some habits in others that annoy Emily Brent?
7. How does Armstrong believe Rogers killed his employer?
8. What do Vera and Emily disagree about?
9. What did Emily suggest Vera do with her after breakfast?
10. After the "indictments" are played, what is the behavior of Wargrave and Miss Brent?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)