|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Blore think has gone mad?
2. Who does Blore think murdered Mrs. Rogers?
(b) Her husband.
3. What is Emily doing all morning?
4. Who does Blore suspect is the killer?
(b) Mr. Morris.
5. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
(a) Downing Street.
(b) Lloyd Street.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Harley Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does the Voice start talking?
2. What do the guests realize their host's pseudonym stands for?
3. What drug does Armstrong say he gave to Mrs. Rogers?
4. What does Blore suggest doing that night?
5. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Marston's arrival in Sticklehaven.
2. Why don't Vera and the others think that Marston would have killed himself?
3. What does Armstrong remember about the Seton case?
4. What do Vera and Emily disagree about?
5. Describe the house on Indian Island.
6. How does Lombard think Marston was poisoned?
7. Why does Vera feel lucky about her job on Indian Island?
8. What is Blore's theory about the deaths?
9. How does Lombard explain the accusation against him?
10. What were Lady Constance Culmington's plans the last time Justice Wargrave saw her?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)