|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lombard say natives don't mind doing?
(a) Going to war.
(b) Killing others.
(c) Leaving home.
2. What is Emily doing all morning?
3. What did the text say that hung in Emily's nursery when she was a child?
(a) Forgive others and they will forgive you.
(b) There is nothing to fear but God.
(c) Be sure thy sin will find thee out.
(d) Peace before all.
4. What was Emily Brent's father's occupation?
(a) He was a judge.
(b) He was a minister.
(c) He was a butler.
(d) He was a colonel.
5. Who does Lombard say couldn't possibly be the killer?
(b) Either of the women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves to get Macarthur?
2. What does Armstrong say that many homicidal people are?
3. What does Armstrong believe about U.N. Owen?
4. When does the motorboat usually arrive with supplies?
5. What feeling does the General think that Emily wouldn't understand?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lombard think Marston was poisoned?
2. How does Emily describe the weather?
3. How does Armstrong believe Rogers killed his employer?
4. What do Vera and Emily disagree about?
5. How does Emily Brent explain Mrs. Rogers' death?
6. How was Macarthur killed?
7. What does Mrs. Rogers look like?
8. How does Lombard explain the accusation against him?
9. What is Dr. Armstrong's recollection of the accusation against him?
10. How were Mr. and Mrs. Rogers employed and given their orders?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)