|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
2. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
3. Who leaves to get Macarthur?
4. Who does Rogers come on to the terrace to speak to?
(b) The ghost of his dead wife.
(d) Dr. Armstrong.
5. Who does Fred Narracott send to the island if he is ill?
(a) His father.
(b) His son.
(c) His brother.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Blore, Armstrong and Lombard hear footsteps while they are searching the house?
2. What was the hobby of the original owner of Indian Island?
3. What do the guests realize their host's pseudonym stands for?
4. Where has the voice been coming from?
5. What does Lombard browse through after dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Vera explain her reason for being on Indian Island to Lombard?
2. How was Macarthur killed?
3. What is Rogers' appearance like when he comes on the terrace to speak to Dr. Armstrong?
4. Why did Blore, Armstrong and Lombard assume a stranger was upstairs and not Rogers?
5. What is the conflict between Vera and Emily concerning Lombard's crime?
6. What is Blore's hypothesis about Mrs. Rogers' death?
7. Describe the house on Indian Island.
8. Why does General Macarthur think that the motorboat is not coming?
9. What were Lady Constance Culmington's plans the last time Justice Wargrave saw her?
10. What did Emily suggest Vera do with her after breakfast?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)