|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the guests realize their host's pseudonym stands for?
(b) No one.
(c) M. Morris.
(d) A Ghost.
2. What do the guests talk about at breakfast?
(a) The news from abroad.
(b) All answers are correct.
(d) Loch Ness.
3. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
(a) Main Street.
(b) Downing Street.
(c) Harley Street.
(d) Lloyd Street.
4. Who does Rogers come on to the terrace to speak to?
(a) The ghost of his dead wife.
(d) Dr. Armstrong.
5. What crime was Landor accused of?
(d) Bank robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Lombard think Rogers killed his wife?
2. What does the Judge remove before going to bed?
3. What was the hobby of the original owner of Indian Island?
4. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
5. Who does Armstrong dream he has killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Lombard invited to the island?
2. Why did Blore, Armstrong and Lombard assume a stranger was upstairs and not Rogers?
3. Why does Vera feel lucky about her job on Indian Island?
4. How was Macarthur killed?
5. What did Emily suggest Vera do with her after breakfast?
6. What do Vera and Emily disagree about?
7. What was General Macarthur's life like in Devon?
8. How does Lombard think Marston was poisoned?
9. How does Emily describe the weather?
10. How does Emily claim she was deceived by Beatrice's behavior?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)