|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
(a) The sister.
(b) His wife.
(c) Clees' husband.
(d) His daughter.
2. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
(a) Ghost stories.
(b) The weather.
(c) South Africa.
3. Who faints after the recording?
(a) Dr. Armstrong.
(c) Mrs. Rogers.
4. Where do Blore, Armstrong and Lombard hear footsteps while they are searching the house?
(a) In Marston's room.
(b) In Mrs. Rogers' room.
(c) In Vera's room.
(d) In the attic.
5. What crime was Landor accused of?
(b) Bank robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves to get Macarthur?
2. What kind of food is left in the larder?
3. How did Blore know Landor?
4. What is the name of the person who approached Blore about coming to the island?
5. Who does Armstrong consult on the terrace?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lombard think about the villagers in Sticklehaven?
2. What does the Judge remember about Seton's defense?
3. What is Dr. Armstrong's recollection of the accusation against him?
4. How does Vera explain her reason for being on Indian Island to Lombard?
5. What does Mrs. Rogers look like?
6. How were Mr. and Mrs. Rogers employed and given their orders?
7. Describe the house on Indian Island.
8. How does Emily claim she was deceived by Beatrice's behavior?
9. What are some habits in others that annoy Emily Brent?
10. How does Armstrong believe Rogers killed his employer?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)