|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lombard say couldn't possibly be the killer?
(a) Either of the women.
2. What does the Judge remember most about Seton?
(a) His habit of looking at you straight in the face.
(b) His fair hair.
(c) His blue eyes.
(d) All answers are correct.
3. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
(b) Tony Marston.
4. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
(a) A love letter from his wife.
(b) The Times.
(c) The Bible.
(d) His will.
5. What does Armstrong say that many homicidal people are?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has the voice been coming from?
2. When does the motorboat usually arrive with supplies?
3. Who might have potassium cyanide, according to Lombard?
4. What was Marston drinking?
5. What happened to Blore after Landor's trial?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Emily suggest Vera do with her after breakfast?
2. Why don't Vera and the others think that Marston would have killed himself?
3. How does Vera explain her reason for being on Indian Island to Lombard?
4. Why has the American millionaire who created Indian Island decided to sell it?
5. How does Lombard explain the accusation against him?
6. What was General Macarthur's life like in Devon?
7. Why does General Macarthur think that the motorboat is not coming?
8. How does Lombard think Marston was poisoned?
9. How does Emily describe the weather?
10. Why did Blore, Armstrong and Lombard assume a stranger was upstairs and not Rogers?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)