|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the guests go down for breakfast, how many Indian figurines are on the table?
2. Who first saw the SOS signals?
(a) The police.
(b) A fisherman.
(d) Some boy scouts.
3. Who does Vera suspect the most?
4. What does Vera wear while she is searched?
(a) A robe.
(b) A bathing suit.
(c) A negligee.
(d) Her undergarments.
5. What was the woman that Armstrong killed suffering from?
6. Who has whiskey instead of tea?
(d) All answers are correct.
7. Whose room is discovered to be empty?
8. What is in Vera's room that she had never noticed before?
(a) A big black hook.
(b) A knife.
(c) A telephone.
(d) A mirror.
9. When does Lombard usually wake up?
(c) 9 A.M.
(d) 5:15 A.M.
10. What feeling does the phrase "this is the end" create in Vera?
11. What frightens Rogers the most about the murders?
(a) He has no idea who the murderer is.
(b) That he can't get off the island.
(c) That he knows who the murderer is.
(d) That he thinks he will be next.
12. What does Blore say to do after locking the doors?
(a) Lock the windows.
(b) Put a chair under the handle.
(c) Don't fall asleep.
(d) Pray for safety.
13. Who was Wargrave's 10th victim?
(a) Inspector Maine.
(c) None of these answers are correct.
14. How does Vera get the revolver?
(a) She finds it in the bushes.
(b) She asks Lombard for it.
(c) She picks Lombard's pocket.
(d) She finds it in the sea.
15. Who declines to help clear the table "out of giddiness?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the investigators believe Narracott checked on the island even though he was instructed not to?
2. Who does Emily think she sees in the dining room?
3. Who offers to clear the table after breakfast?
4. Why does Wargrave think all doctors are the same?
5. Where did Wargrave hear about Emily?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)