|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Indian figurines remain on the table?
2. Who does Vera believe to be the killer?
(a) An evil spirit.
3. What drugs did the Judge bring with him?
(a) Sleeping pills.
4. What kind of animal is Vera said to resemble?
(a) A panther.
(b) A bird.
(c) A tortoise.
(d) A mouse.
5. What does Vera say she can never eat again?
6. What is the one possible hiding place in Rogers' room?
(a) In the wardrobe.
(b) In a closet.
(c) In a large trunk.
(d) Under the bed.
7. After going into a trance-like state, what name does Emily come up with as the murderer's?
(a) Justice Wargrave.
(c) Beatrice Taylor.
8. What does Vera smell when she goes into her room?
(a) The sea at St. Tredennick.
(c) A corpse.
9. What is missing from the bathroom?
(a) The rug.
(b) The towels.
(c) The mirror.
(d) The curtain.
10. Who does Vera imagine is waiting for her in her room?
11. Who declines to help clear the table "out of giddiness?"
12. What has Emily lost?
(a) Her hair comb.
(b) Her Bible.
(c) Her pearls.
(d) Her yarn.
13. Whose room is discovered to be empty in the middle of the night?
14. Who had brought a syringe to the house?
15. What frightens Rogers the most about the murders?
(a) That he thinks he will be next.
(b) He has no idea who the murderer is.
(c) That he knows who the murderer is.
(d) That he can't get off the island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Wargrave's 10th victim?
2. What other trait did the author of the manuscript have besides a lust for killing?
3. What does Lombard at first refuse to give up?
4. Where does Lombard suggest they sleep?
5. What profession did the author of the manuscript pursue?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)