|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who declines to help clear the table "out of giddiness?"
2. What kills Blore?
(a) A clock.
(b) A piece of wood.
(c) An Indian figurine.
(d) A wild animal.
3. Where did Wargrave hear about Emily?
(d) South America.
4. How does Vera get the revolver?
(a) She finds it in the bushes.
(b) She finds it in the sea.
(c) She picks Lombard's pocket.
(d) She asks Lombard for it.
5. Who makes tea for the others?
6. How does Armstrong believe Emily was killed?
(a) With poison.
(b) With a knife.
(c) With a gun.
(d) With a hypodermic syringe.
7. What is Blore's explanation for Emily's lack of guilt over what happened to Beatrice?
8. What does Lombard at first refuse to give up?
(a) His keys.
(b) His knife.
(c) His medications.
(d) His revolver.
9. Who does Lombard suspect the most?
10. What does Vera wear while she is searched?
(a) A bathing suit.
(b) A negligee.
(c) Her undergarments.
(d) A robe.
11. Who does Vera believe to be the killer?
(a) An evil spirit.
12. Who offers to help clear the table?
13. After going into a trance-like state, what name does Emily come up with as the murderer's?
(b) Beatrice Taylor.
(d) Justice Wargrave.
14. What animal does Vera compare Lombard's face to?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A panther.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A snake.
15. Where does Lombard suggest they sleep?
(a) In the same room.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) By the top cliffs.
(d) On the terrace.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Lombard usually wake up?
2. What does Blore take with him when he leaves his room?
3. What does Blore say to do after locking the doors?
4. Who did Emily dream about the night before?
5. What animal is Wargrave said to resemble?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)