|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Rogers doing when he was killed?
(a) Polishing the silver.
(b) Washing clothes.
(c) Chopping wood.
(d) Signalling for help.
2. What does Lombard suggest doing when the weather lifts?
(a) Light fires.
(b) Build a raft.
(c) Make a signal.
(d) All answers are correct.
3. What is in the drawer or the table by Lombard's bed?
(a) His revolver.
(c) A knife.
(d) Vera's watch.
4. Who offers to clear the table after breakfast?
5. What does Vera say she can never eat again?
6. Who has provisioned the island?
(a) Dr. Armstrong.
(b) Mr. Morris.
(c) Mr. Narracott.
(d) Mr. Rogers.
7. What does Blore say about the killer's character?
(a) He would be wracked with guilt.
(b) He would be frazzled.
(c) He would be disorganized.
(d) He would be a cool customer.
8. What does Blore say to do after locking the doors?
(a) Don't fall asleep.
(b) Put a chair under the handle.
(c) Lock the windows.
(d) Pray for safety.
9. How many Indian figurines remain on the table?
10. Who does Vera imagine is waiting for her in her room?
11. What is Blore's explanation for Emily's lack of guilt over what happened to Beatrice?
12. What does Vera want to look for on the island?
(a) A hive.
(b) A boat.
(c) A cave.
(d) A knife.
13. What kind of animal is Vera said to resemble?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A panther.
(c) A tortoise.
(d) A bird.
14. What kills Blore?
(a) An Indian figurine.
(b) A clock.
(c) A wild animal.
(d) A piece of wood.
15. What does Lombard at first refuse to give up?
(a) His medications.
(b) His revolver.
(c) His keys.
(d) His knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the woman that Armstrong killed suffering from?
2. Where does Lombard suggest they sleep?
3. Who has whiskey instead of tea?
4. What attribute has Vera always prided herself on?
5. Who declines to help clear the table "out of giddiness?"
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)