|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has whiskey instead of tea?
(b) All answers are correct.
2. Who makes tea for the others?
3. What does Blore take with him when he leaves his room?
(a) A knife.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A clock.
(d) A gun.
4. Who did Emily dream about the night before?
(b) The General.
5. Who does Vera suspect the most?
6. Where does Lombard suggest they sleep?
(a) In the same room.
(b) By the top cliffs.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) On the terrace.
7. What does Lombard suggest doing when the weather lifts?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) Build a raft.
(c) Light fires.
(d) Make a signal.
8. Who wants to eat something?
(c) All answers are correct.
9. Who does Lombard suspect the most?
10. What attribute has Vera always prided herself on?
(a) Her whimsy.
(b) Her delicate nature.
(c) Her levelheadedness.
(d) Her physical strength.
11. After going into a trance-like state, what name does Emily come up with as the murderer's?
(a) Beatrice Taylor.
(c) Justice Wargrave.
12. How does Armstrong believe Emily was killed?
(a) With a hypodermic syringe.
(b) With a gun.
(c) With a knife.
(d) With poison.
13. How many Indian figurines remain on the table?
14. Who does Vera imagine is waiting for her in her room?
15. Who had brought a syringe to the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lombard at first refuse to give up?
2. How does Vera get the revolver?
3. After reading her Bible before bed, what does Emily do next?
4. When the guests go down for breakfast, how many Indian figurines are on the table?
5. Why do the investigators believe Narracott checked on the island even though he was instructed not to?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)