|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wargrave think all doctors are the same?
(a) They think in cliches.
(b) They are too cocky.
(c) They are too timid.
(d) They take too many risks.
2. What frightens Rogers the most about the murders?
(a) That he can't get off the island.
(b) That he knows who the murderer is.
(c) He has no idea who the murderer is.
(d) That he thinks he will be next.
3. Why do the investigators believe Narracott checked on the island even though he was instructed not to?
(a) Because he was afraid.
(b) Because he had a dream that told him to.
(c) Because the guests seemed so normal and quiet.
(d) Because he saw their signals.
4. Who has whiskey instead of tea?
(c) All answers are correct.
5. Who was Wargrave's 10th victim?
(a) Inspector Maine.
(d) None of these answers are correct.
6. What feeling does the phrase "this is the end" create in Vera?
7. What does Vera wear while she is searched?
(a) A negligee.
(b) A robe.
(c) Her undergarments.
(d) A bathing suit.
8. What did the author of the manuscript like to kill?
9. What does Vera smell when she goes into her room?
(c) A corpse.
(d) The sea at St. Tredennick.
10. What is the one possible hiding place in Rogers' room?
(a) Under the bed.
(b) In a large trunk.
(c) In the wardrobe.
(d) In a closet.
11. Who first saw the SOS signals?
(a) A fisherman.
(b) Some boy scouts.
(c) The police.
12. Who does Emily think she sees in the dining room?
(a) U. N. Owen.
(b) Beatrice Taylor.
(c) Rogers' ghost.
(d) Marston's ghost.
13. What does Blore take with him when he leaves his room?
(a) A knife.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A clock.
(d) A gun.
14. What does Blore use to try and find fingerprints?
(a) Cosmetic powder.
15. Who offers to clear the table after breakfast?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the drawer or the table by Lombard's bed?
2. Whose room is discovered to be empty?
3. What does Vera do to pass the time?
4. Where does Lombard suggest they sleep?
5. What does Armstrong say about the older guests?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)