|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had brought a syringe to the house?
2. What profession did the author of the manuscript pursue?
(a) The law.
3. After going into a trance-like state, what name does Emily come up with as the murderer's?
(a) Justice Wargrave.
(c) Beatrice Taylor.
4. Who does Vera imagine is waiting for her in her room?
5. Who wrote the last written record of what happened on the island, as discovered by the investigators?
6. What is missing from the bathroom?
(a) The towels.
(b) The curtain.
(c) The mirror.
(d) The rug.
7. What frightens Rogers the most about the murders?
(a) That he can't get off the island.
(b) He has no idea who the murderer is.
(c) That he knows who the murderer is.
(d) That he thinks he will be next.
8. What is in the drawer or the table by Lombard's bed?
(a) A knife.
(c) His revolver.
(d) Vera's watch.
9. Who does Lombard suspect the most?
10. When the guests go down for breakfast, how many Indian figurines are on the table?
11. How did Mr. Morris die?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He hung himself.
(c) He was stabbed.
(d) From an overdose.
12. What does Blore say about the killer's character?
(a) He would be wracked with guilt.
(b) He would be frazzled.
(c) He would be a cool customer.
(d) He would be disorganized.
13. What does Emily think she sees on the windowpane?
(a) A cross.
(b) A gun.
(c) A face.
(d) A bee.
14. What was the woman that Armstrong killed suffering from?
15. Why does Wargrave think all doctors are the same?
(a) They think in cliches.
(b) They are too cocky.
(c) They are too timid.
(d) They take too many risks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose room is discovered to be empty?
2. Who offers to clear the table after breakfast?
3. What kills Blore?
4. What does Blore want to do with the revolver?
5. What drugs did the Judge bring with him?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)