|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Indian figurines remain on the table?
2. Who does Vera believe to be the killer?
(a) An evil spirit.
3. What is missing from the bathroom?
(a) The mirror.
(b) The towels.
(c) The rug.
(d) The curtain.
4. What other trait did the author of the manuscript have besides a lust for killing?
(a) Love of adventure.
(b) Love of justice.
(c) Love of intrigue.
(d) Love of women.
5. Whose room does Lombard first go to when he wakes up?
6. Who does Vera imagine is waiting for her in her room?
7. What frightens Rogers the most about the murders?
(a) That he knows who the murderer is.
(b) That he thinks he will be next.
(c) He has no idea who the murderer is.
(d) That he can't get off the island.
8. What does Blore say to do after locking the doors?
(a) Put a chair under the handle.
(b) Lock the windows.
(c) Pray for safety.
(d) Don't fall asleep.
9. Who did Emily dream about the night before?
(b) The General.
10. Who does Vera suspect the most?
11. Who wants to eat something?
(c) All answers are correct.
12. Whose room is discovered to be empty?
13. What does Lombard suggest doing when the weather lifts?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) Build a raft.
(c) Make a signal.
(d) Light fires.
14. Where was Rogers' body found?
(a) In the wash house.
(b) In the basement.
(c) On the terrace.
(d) By the sea.
15. Where did Wargrave hear about Emily?
(b) South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the woman that Armstrong killed suffering from?
2. How does Armstrong believe Emily was killed?
3. What was Rogers doing when he was killed?
4. Whose room is discovered to be empty in the middle of the night?
5. What does Blore take with him when he leaves his room?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)