|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Indian figurines remain on the table?
2. What does Armstrong say about the older guests?
(a) They are more scared.
(b) They are more foolhardy.
(c) They are more likely to cling to life.
(d) They are more likely to embrace death.
3. What is missing from the bathroom?
(a) The towels.
(b) The mirror.
(c) The rug.
(d) The curtain.
4. What did the General do that appalled Emily?
(a) He never told the truth.
(b) He fought in a war.
(c) He welcomed death.
(d) He had an affair.
5. What does Vera not notice that she has dropped?
(a) Her diary.
(b) A knife.
(c) The revolver.
(d) The Indian figurine
6. Whose room does Lombard first go to when he wakes up?
7. When does Lombard usually wake up?
(a) 5:15 A.M.
(c) 9 A.M.
8. Where was Rogers' body found?
(a) In the wash house.
(b) On the terrace.
(c) In the basement.
(d) By the sea.
9. After going into a trance-like state, what name does Emily come up with as the murderer's?
(b) Beatrice Taylor.
(d) Justice Wargrave.
10. Who does Emily think she sees in the dining room?
(a) Marston's ghost.
(b) Rogers' ghost.
(c) U. N. Owen.
(d) Beatrice Taylor.
11. Who wants to eat something?
(c) All answers are correct.
12. What kills Blore?
(a) An Indian figurine.
(b) A piece of wood.
(c) A wild animal.
(d) A clock.
13. What does Blore use to try and find fingerprints?
(b) Cosmetic powder.
14. Who first saw the SOS signals?
(a) A fisherman.
(c) Some boy scouts.
(d) The police.
15. What does Vera say she can never eat again?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the guests go down for breakfast, how many Indian figurines are on the table?
2. What change did the author of the manuscript begin to feel as he got older?
3. What drugs did the Judge bring with him?
4. Who did Emily dream about the night before?
5. What does Blore think he can locate?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)