|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Wargrave hear about Emily?
(b) South America.
2. What does Vera say she can never eat again?
3. What is in the drawer or the table by Lombard's bed?
(a) His revolver.
(b) A knife.
(c) Vera's watch.
4. What animal does Vera compare Lombard's face to?
(a) A snake.
(b) A panther.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A tiger.
5. How did Mr. Morris die?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He was stabbed.
(c) He hung himself.
(d) From an overdose.
6. What does Blore say to do after locking the doors?
(a) Lock the windows.
(b) Don't fall asleep.
(c) Pray for safety.
(d) Put a chair under the handle.
7. What does Blore say about the killer's character?
(a) He would be frazzled.
(b) He would be a cool customer.
(c) He would be wracked with guilt.
(d) He would be disorganized.
8. Who wants to eat something?
(d) All answers are correct.
9. How many Indian figurines remain on the table?
10. Why does Wargrave think all doctors are the same?
(a) They are too timid.
(b) They are too cocky.
(c) They think in cliches.
(d) They take too many risks.
11. What does Lombard at first refuse to give up?
(a) His revolver.
(b) His medications.
(c) His knife.
(d) His keys.
12. Who says "we're the zoo."
(b) All answers are correct.
13. What does Armstrong say about the older guests?
(a) They are more likely to cling to life.
(b) They are more foolhardy.
(c) They are more scared.
(d) They are more likely to embrace death.
14. When does Lombard usually wake up?
(b) 5:15 A.M.
(c) 9 A.M.
15. What does Vera do to pass the time?
(a) She writes letters to Hugo.
(b) She writes in her diary.
(c) She knits.
(d) She prays.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily think she sees on the windowpane?
2. Whose room is discovered to be empty in the middle of the night?
3. Who does Emily think she sees in the dining room?
4. What kind of animal is Vera said to resemble?
5. Who offers to help clear the table?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)