|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says "we're the zoo."
(a) All answers are correct.
2. What is Blore's explanation for Emily's lack of guilt over what happened to Beatrice?
3. What attribute has Vera always prided herself on?
(a) Her levelheadedness.
(b) Her delicate nature.
(c) Her whimsy.
(d) Her physical strength.
4. What animal is Wargrave said to resemble?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A tortoise.
(c) A hare.
(d) A lion.
5. How many Indian figurines remain on the table?
6. What was the woman that Armstrong killed suffering from?
7. Who wants to eat something?
(d) All answers are correct.
8. What frightens Rogers the most about the murders?
(a) That he can't get off the island.
(b) That he knows who the murderer is.
(c) He has no idea who the murderer is.
(d) That he thinks he will be next.
9. What does Lombard at first refuse to give up?
(a) His keys.
(b) His revolver.
(c) His knife.
(d) His medications.
10. What is missing from the bathroom?
(a) The curtain.
(b) The mirror.
(c) The rug.
(d) The towels.
11. What kind of animal is Vera said to resemble?
(a) A tortoise.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A panther.
(d) A bird.
12. What does Vera wear while she is searched?
(a) A negligee.
(b) A robe.
(c) A bathing suit.
(d) Her undergarments.
13. Why do the investigators believe Narracott checked on the island even though he was instructed not to?
(a) Because he saw their signals.
(b) Because he had a dream that told him to.
(c) Because the guests seemed so normal and quiet.
(d) Because he was afraid.
14. After reading her Bible before bed, what does Emily do next?
(a) Write in her journal.
(b) Take down her "Ten Little Indians" poem.
(c) Lock her door.
(d) Say her prayers.
15. What was Emily brought up never to do?
(a) Tell lies.
(b) Make a fuss.
(c) Ask forgiveness.
(d) Argue her point.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Vera compare Lombard's face to?
2. What other trait did the author of the manuscript have besides a lust for killing?
3. What feeling does the phrase "this is the end" create in Vera?
4. What does Blore think he can locate?
5. Who declines to help clear the table "out of giddiness?"
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)