|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Lombard usually wake up?
(c) 5:15 A.M.
(d) 9 A.M.
2. What is in Vera's room that she had never noticed before?
(a) A big black hook.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A telephone.
(d) A knife.
3. Who does Vera believe to be the killer?
(d) An evil spirit.
4. What does Lombard suggest doing when the weather lifts?
(a) Make a signal.
(b) Build a raft.
(c) Light fires.
(d) All answers are correct.
5. Who did Emily dream about the night before?
(c) The General.
6. What does Emily think she sees on the windowpane?
(a) A cross.
(b) A face.
(c) A bee.
(d) A gun.
7. What attribute has Vera always prided herself on?
(a) Her whimsy.
(b) Her delicate nature.
(c) Her levelheadedness.
(d) Her physical strength.
8. Who does Lombard suspect the most?
9. What was Emily brought up never to do?
(a) Tell lies.
(b) Argue her point.
(c) Make a fuss.
(d) Ask forgiveness.
10. Who declines to help clear the table "out of giddiness?"
11. What does Blore say about the killer's character?
(a) He would be wracked with guilt.
(b) He would be frazzled.
(c) He would be disorganized.
(d) He would be a cool customer.
12. What change did the author of the manuscript begin to feel as he got older?
(a) A growing desire to commit suicide.
(b) A growing desire to go to prison.
(c) A growing desire to commit murder.
(d) A growing desire to become a physician.
13. Whose room is discovered to be empty?
14. Who wrote the last written record of what happened on the island, as discovered by the investigators?
15. What has Emily lost?
(a) Her yarn.
(b) Her Bible.
(c) Her pearls.
(d) Her hair comb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first saw the SOS signals?
2. Who offers to help clear the table?
3. What was Rogers doing when he was killed?
4. What does Blore want to do with the revolver?
5. What animal does Vera compare Lombard's face to?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)