|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession did the author of the manuscript pursue?
(d) The law.
2. What feeling does the phrase "this is the end" create in Vera?
3. Who does Lombard suspect the most?
4. What does Vera say she can never eat again?
5. What does Blore take with him when he leaves his room?
(a) A lamp.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A clock.
6. What does Blore think he can locate?
(a) The missing yarn.
(b) U.N. Owen.
(c) The weapon used to kill Emily.
(d) The missing curtain.
7. Who declines to help clear the table "out of giddiness?"
8. Who did Emily dream about the night before?
(d) The General.
9. Who was Wargrave's 10th victim?
(a) None of these answers are correct.
(b) Inspector Maine.
10. What is in the drawer or the table by Lombard's bed?
(a) His revolver.
(c) Vera's watch.
(d) A knife.
11. When the guests go down for breakfast, how many Indian figurines are on the table?
12. Who does Emily think she sees in the dining room?
(a) Rogers' ghost.
(b) Beatrice Taylor.
(c) Marston's ghost.
(d) U. N. Owen.
13. Who first saw the SOS signals?
(a) The police.
(b) Some boy scouts.
(d) A fisherman.
14. Why do the investigators believe Narracott checked on the island even though he was instructed not to?
(a) Because he saw their signals.
(b) Because he was afraid.
(c) Because the guests seemed so normal and quiet.
(d) Because he had a dream that told him to.
15. Who has whiskey instead of tea?
(a) All answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had brought a syringe to the house?
2. Where was Rogers' body found?
3. What does Emily think she sees on the windowpane?
4. Whose room is discovered to be empty?
5. What does Blore want to do with the revolver?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)