|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attribute has Vera always prided herself on?
(a) Her levelheadedness.
(b) Her whimsy.
(c) Her delicate nature.
(d) Her physical strength.
2. What does Lombard at first refuse to give up?
(a) His medications.
(b) His knife.
(c) His revolver.
(d) His keys.
3. Who had brought a syringe to the house?
4. What does Blore want to do with the revolver?
(a) Throw it in the sea.
(b) Bury it.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Lock it up.
5. Why do the investigators believe Narracott checked on the island even though he was instructed not to?
(a) Because the guests seemed so normal and quiet.
(b) Because he was afraid.
(c) Because he saw their signals.
(d) Because he had a dream that told him to.
6. After going into a trance-like state, what name does Emily come up with as the murderer's?
(a) Beatrice Taylor.
(c) Justice Wargrave.
7. Whose room is discovered to be empty?
8. What feeling does the phrase "this is the end" create in Vera?
9. Who has provisioned the island?
(a) Dr. Armstrong.
(b) Mr. Morris.
(c) Mr. Rogers.
(d) Mr. Narracott.
10. Who has whiskey instead of tea?
(b) All answers are correct.
11. Where does Lombard suggest they sleep?
(a) In the same room.
(b) By the top cliffs.
(c) On the terrace.
(d) In the kitchen.
12. What does Vera wear while she is searched?
(a) A robe.
(b) A bathing suit.
(c) Her undergarments.
(d) A negligee.
13. What does Vera say she can never eat again?
14. Who says "we're the zoo."
(c) All answers are correct.
15. When does Lombard usually wake up?
(b) 9 A.M.
(c) 5:15 A.M.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose room does Lombard first go to when he wakes up?
2. Who did Emily dream about the night before?
3. What is missing from the bathroom?
4. Who wants to eat something?
5. Who does Vera suspect the most?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)