|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Judge remove before going to bed?
(a) His watch.
(b) A chain around his neck.
(c) His false teeth.
(d) His wig.
2. What happens just as the General's body is brought into the house?
(a) The electricity goes out.
(b) Emily faints.
(c) A siren begins to blare.
(d) The storm breaks.
3. What was Marston drinking?
(a) Whiskey and soda.
4. Where do Blore, Armstrong and Lombard hear footsteps while they are searching the house?
(a) In Vera's room.
(b) In the attic.
(c) In Marston's room.
(d) In Mrs. Rogers' room.
5. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
(a) The portrait of a young man.
(b) The Ten Commandments.
(c) A photograph of Indian Island.
(d) A nursery rhyme.
6. What name does Blore give himself?
7. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
(d) All answers are correct.
8. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
(a) Clear the dining room.
(b) Get rid of the Indian figurines.
(c) Close all of the windows.
(d) Chop wood.
9. Who does Rogers come on to the terrace to speak to?
(a) The ghost of his dead wife.
(b) Dr. Armstrong.
10. How many Indian figurines are left on the table at the end of the chapter?
11. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
(a) Lock their doors.
(b) Close their windows.
(c) Take down their "Ten Little Indians" poem.
(d) Say their prayers.
12. Who does Armstrong think is best at "masterly inactivity?"
13. Who does Armstrong dream he has killed?
14. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
(a) His daughter.
(b) Clees' husband.
(c) The sister.
(d) His wife.
15. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person who volunteers to stay back at the station?
2. At what time does the Voice start talking?
3. What do the guests realize their host's pseudonym stands for?
4. How did Marston kill John and Lucy Combes?
5. What does Armstrong say that many homicidal people are?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)