|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
(a) Seven Stars.
(b) Seventh Heaven.
(c) The Shooting Star.
(d) The Swan Song.
2. What was Landor's sentence?
(a) He was not convicted.
(b) Thirty years hard labor.
(c) Penal servitude for life.
(d) Fifteen years in prison.
3. What does Armstrong believe about U.N. Owen?
(a) That he is living in Sticklehaven.
(b) That he is a lunatic.
(c) That he is Rogers.
(d) That he is perfectly sane.
4. What compliment does Emily give Mrs. Rogers?
(a) She says she is dressed well.
(b) She says she is good looking.
(c) She says that she is very well-read.
(d) She says she is a good cook.
5. How does Beatrice kill herself?
(a) She hangs herself.
(b) She shoots herself.
(c) She drinks poison.
(d) She throws herself in the river.
6. What drug does Armstrong say he gave to Mrs. Rogers?
7. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
8. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
(a) The Ten Commandments.
(b) A nursery rhyme.
(c) The portrait of a young man.
(d) A photograph of Indian Island.
9. Who faints after the recording?
(b) Dr. Armstrong.
(c) Mrs. Rogers.
10. What is Armstrong certain that Rogers did not use to kill his elderly employer?
(a) A gun.
(b) A pillow.
(d) A knife.
11. How much money was Blore offered to come to the island?
(a) 500 guineas.
(b) 25 guineas.
(c) 100 guineas.
(d) 50 guineas.
12. What does Blore suggest doing that night?
(a) Building a boat.
(b) Swimming for shore.
(c) Creating a bonfire.
(d) Committing suicide.
13. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
(a) Ritz Hotel.
(d) South Africa.
14. What does Armstrong say that many homicidal people are?
15. What happened the night Mrs. Brady died?
(a) The doctor couldn't get to her.
(b) There was a storm.
(c) The telephones went out.
(d) All answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Armstrong wish he had his medical supplies?
2. What does Rogers drop during the recording?
3. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
4. What does Tony Marston think he has time for before he gets to Indian Island?
5. Why does the General ask not to be disturbed?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)