|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book is Emily Brent reading?
(a) The Bible.
(b) A military biography.
(d) A book of romantic poetry.
2. How much money was Blore offered to come to the island?
(a) 50 guineas.
(b) 500 guineas.
(c) 25 guineas.
(d) 100 guineas.
3. At what time does the Voice start talking?
4. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
(a) During the daytime.
(b) During evening.
(c) In the winter.
(d) When there is a southeasterly storm.
5. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
(a) An elderly woman.
(b) Wargrave's niece.
(c) Wargrave's wife.
(d) Wargrave's mother.
6. What feeling does the General think that Emily wouldn't understand?
7. How many men does Lombard admit to having abandoned?
8. What word does Emily use while discussing Mrs. Rogers' death?
9. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
10. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
(a) Clees' husband.
(b) His wife.
(c) His daughter.
(d) The sister.
11. What does the Judge remember most about Seton?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) His fair hair.
(c) His habit of looking at you straight in the face.
(d) His blue eyes.
12. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
(a) Say their prayers.
(b) Lock their doors.
(c) Close their windows.
(d) Take down their "Ten Little Indians" poem.
13. What does Tony Marston think he has time for before he gets to Indian Island?
(a) A drink.
(c) A date.
14. What does Lombard browse through after dinner?
(a) The Times.
(b) A copy of Punch.
(c) The Collected Works of Shakespeare.
(d) The Bible.
15. Why doesn't Lombard think there aren't any fishing boats out?
(a) Because this area isn't known for its fishing.
(b) Because U.N. Owen has killed all of the fishermen.
(c) Because Fred Narracott has told everyone not to fish those waters.
(d) Because a storm is coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
2. Who does Blore suspect is the killer?
3. Who does the Judge believe is Mr. Owen?
4. What is the name of the person who approached Blore about coming to the island?
5. What do the guests realize their host's pseudonym stands for?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)