|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the General ask not to be disturbed?
(a) Because he wants to read.
(b) Because he doesn't like anyone on the island.
(c) Because he has little time.
(d) Because he wants to pray.
2. What drug does Armstrong say he gave to Mrs. Rogers?
3. Who does Armstrong dream he has killed?
4. What is Armstrong certain that Rogers did not use to kill his elderly employer?
(a) A pillow.
(b) A gun.
(d) A knife.
5. What happens just as the General's body is brought into the house?
(a) Emily faints.
(b) The storm breaks.
(c) The electricity goes out.
(d) A siren begins to blare.
6. What does Blore suggest doing that night?
(a) Committing suicide.
(b) Building a boat.
(c) Creating a bonfire.
(d) Swimming for shore.
7. Where is Rogers moving his belongings to?
(a) The smallest available guest room.
(b) To a shed outside.
(c) To the garage.
(d) To the boathouse.
8. How much money was Blore offered to come to the island?
(a) 25 guineas.
(b) 50 guineas.
(c) 500 guineas.
(d) 100 guineas.
9. What weapon was used to kill the General?
(a) A chair.
(b) No weapon was found.
(c) A boulder.
(d) A log.
10. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
(a) The Air Force.
(b) The Admiralty.
(c) The War Office.
(d) All answers are correct.
11. What does Armstrong believe was in Marston's glass?
(d) A poisonous wasp.
12. What does Tony Marston think he has time for before he gets to Indian Island?
(a) A drink.
(c) A date.
13. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
(a) A love letter from his wife.
(b) His will.
(c) The Times.
(d) The Bible.
14. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
(a) Five hours.
(b) Six hours.
(c) Ten hours.
(d) Two hours.
15. Who chokes on his wine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the hobby of the original owner of Indian Island?
2. When does the motorboat usually arrive with supplies?
3. What is the name of the person who approached Blore about coming to the island?
4. Who suggests that everyone go to bed?
5. At what time does the Voice start talking?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)