|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first person rumored to have bought Indian Island after it was originally sold?
(a) Ms. Brent.
(b) Mr. Owen.
(c) Lady Culmington.
(d) Mr. Rogers.
2. What does Armstrong believe was in Marston's glass?
(d) A poisonous wasp.
3. Where do Blore, Armstrong and Lombard hear footsteps while they are searching the house?
(a) In Vera's room.
(b) In the attic.
(c) In Marston's room.
(d) In Mrs. Rogers' room.
4. Who do Armstrong and Lombard decide to ask to help them get out of the situation on Indian Island?
(c) Fred Narracott.
5. What drug does Armstrong say he gave to Mrs. Rogers?
6. What does Armstrong believe about U.N. Owen?
(a) That he is Rogers.
(b) That he is perfectly sane.
(c) That he is living in Sticklehaven.
(d) That he is a lunatic.
7. What do the guests talk about at breakfast?
(a) Loch Ness.
(b) All answers are correct.
(d) The news from abroad.
8. What does Emily take from her bag after dinner?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A photograph of her father.
(d) A love letter.
9. Where are the cliffs located on the island?
(a) On the southern side.
(b) In the center of the island.
(c) On the southeast side.
(d) On the northwest side.
10. Where is Rogers moving his belongings to?
(a) To the boathouse.
(b) To the garage.
(c) The smallest available guest room.
(d) To a shed outside.
11. What word does Emily use while discussing Mrs. Rogers' death?
12. What happened the night Mrs. Brady died?
(a) There was a storm.
(b) The telephones went out.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) The doctor couldn't get to her.
13. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
(a) Say their prayers.
(b) Close their windows.
(c) Take down their "Ten Little Indians" poem.
(d) Lock their doors.
14. Who is carrying a revolver?
15. What happens just as the General's body is brought into the house?
(a) Emily faints.
(b) A siren begins to blare.
(c) The electricity goes out.
(d) The storm breaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Blore after Landor's trial?
2. At what time does the Voice start talking?
3. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
4. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
5. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)