|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Armstrong say that many homicidal people are?
2. Who does the Judge believe is Mr. Owen?
(a) One of the remaining guests.
(b) A ghost.
(c) Mr. Narracott.
(d) Mr. Morris.
3. What feeling does the General think that Emily wouldn't understand?
4. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Six hours.
(c) Ten hours.
(d) Five hours.
5. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
(a) The Ten Commandments.
(b) The portrait of a young man.
(c) A nursery rhyme.
(d) A photograph of Indian Island.
6. Who does Armstrong consult on the terrace?
7. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
(b) Ghost stories.
(c) The weather.
(d) South Africa.
8. Where are the cliffs located on the island?
(a) On the southern side.
(b) On the northwest side.
(c) On the southeast side.
(d) In the center of the island.
9. What does General Macarthur say it is when you "come to the end?"
(d) A tragedy.
10. What did Mrs. Rogers have before bed?
(a) A glass of wine.
(b) A tonic.
(d) Some crackers.
11. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
(b) Ritz Hotel.
(d) South Africa.
12. Where do Blore, Armstrong and Lombard hear footsteps while they are searching the house?
(a) In Marston's room.
(b) In Vera's room.
(c) In the attic.
(d) In Mrs. Rogers' room.
13. What was Landor's sentence?
(a) Fifteen years in prison.
(b) Thirty years hard labor.
(c) He was not convicted.
(d) Penal servitude for life.
14. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
(a) Chop wood.
(b) Close all of the windows.
(c) Clear the dining room.
(d) Get rid of the Indian figurines.
15. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) The War Office.
(c) The Admiralty.
(d) The Air Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lombard say couldn't possibly be the killer?
2. What happened to Blore after Landor's trial?
3. Who leaves to get Macarthur?
4. Who does Blore think has gone mad?
5. Why does Armstrong wish he had his medical supplies?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)