|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who might have potassium cyanide, according to Lombard?
(a) A cook.
(b) A maid.
(c) A gardener.
(d) A butler.
2. Where do Blore, Armstrong and Lombard hear footsteps while they are searching the house?
(a) In Marston's room.
(b) In the attic.
(c) In Mrs. Rogers' room.
(d) In Vera's room.
3. What does Armstrong believe was in Marston's glass?
(b) A poisonous wasp.
4. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
(a) Ten hours.
(b) Five hours.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Two hours.
5. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
(c) A stroke.
(d) A heart attack.
6. How much is Captain Lombard being paid to go to Indian Island?
(a) One hundred guineas.
(b) Fifty guineas.
(c) One thousand guineas.
(d) Five hundred guineas.
7. What does Lombard browse through after dinner?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Times.
(c) The Collected Works of Shakespeare.
(d) A copy of Punch.
8. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
(a) Chop wood.
(b) Clear the dining room.
(c) Get rid of the Indian figurines.
(d) Close all of the windows.
9. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
(a) Wargrave's mother.
(b) An elderly woman.
(c) Wargrave's wife.
(d) Wargrave's niece.
10. What does Armstrong believe about U.N. Owen?
(a) That he is living in Sticklehaven.
(b) That he is Rogers.
(c) That he is perfectly sane.
(d) That he is a lunatic.
11. When does the motorboat usually arrive with supplies?
(a) At 9:15.
(b) Between 10 and 11.
(c) Between 7 and 8.
(d) At 10:30 sharp.
12. Where is Indian Island located?
(a) In the Indian Ocean.
(b) In the Caribbean.
(c) In the Mediterranean.
(d) Off of the Devon Coast.
13. Who does Armstrong consult on the terrace?
14. Who does Armstrong dream he has killed?
15. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
(a) The Shooting Star.
(b) Seventh Heaven.
(c) Seven Stars.
(d) The Swan Song.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Armstrong think is best at "masterly inactivity?"
2. Who does the Judge believe is Mr. Owen?
3. Where is Rogers moving his belongings to?
4. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
5. What does Emily take from her bag after dinner?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)