|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does the Voice start talking?
2. What does Armstrong believe about U.N. Owen?
(a) That he is living in Sticklehaven.
(b) That he is a lunatic.
(c) That he is Rogers.
(d) That he is perfectly sane.
3. What does Blore suggest doing that night?
(a) Swimming for shore.
(b) Building a boat.
(c) Creating a bonfire.
(d) Committing suicide.
4. What did the text say that hung in Emily's nursery when she was a child?
(a) Be sure thy sin will find thee out.
(b) Forgive others and they will forgive you.
(c) There is nothing to fear but God.
(d) Peace before all.
5. What crime was Landor accused of?
(c) Bank robbery.
6. How did Marston kill John and Lucy Combes?
(a) He ran them over with his car.
(b) He stabbed them.
(c) He shot them.
(d) He poisoned them.
7. Who does Blore think murdered Mrs. Rogers?
(a) Her husband.
8. Who chokes on his wine?
9. Where has the voice been coming from?
(a) A person hiding behind a wall.
(b) A gramophone behind a wall.
(c) From outside the window.
(d) From under the dinner table.
10. What kind of food is left in the larder?
(a) Tinned food.
(b) All perishables.
(c) Only crackers.
(d) Just fruit.
11. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
(a) Main Street.
(b) Harley Street.
(c) Lloyd Street.
(d) Downing Street.
12. When does the motorboat usually arrive with supplies?
(a) At 10:30 sharp.
(b) At 9:15.
(c) Between 7 and 8.
(d) Between 10 and 11.
13. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
(a) Say their prayers.
(b) Take down their "Ten Little Indians" poem.
(c) Close their windows.
(d) Lock their doors.
14. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
(a) An elderly woman.
(b) Wargrave's niece.
(c) Wargrave's mother.
(d) Wargrave's wife.
15. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
(c) Tony Marston.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Landor's sentence?
2. Who does the Judge believe is Mr. Owen?
3. Who does Armstrong consult on the terrace?
4. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
5. What does Armstrong believe was in Marston's glass?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)