|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Marston drinking?
(c) Whiskey and soda.
2. Who does Blore think murdered Mrs. Rogers?
(a) Her husband.
3. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
(a) Ten hours.
(b) Six hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Five hours.
4. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
(a) Wargrave's mother.
(b) An elderly woman.
(c) Wargrave's wife.
(d) Wargrave's niece.
5. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
(a) The sister.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His wife.
(d) Clees' husband.
6. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
(d) All answers are correct.
7. How many other people are traveling in Vera's carriage?
(b) No other people.
8. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
(a) A love letter from his wife.
(b) The Bible.
(c) His will.
(d) The Times.
9. When does the motorboat usually arrive with supplies?
(a) At 9:15.
(b) At 10:30 sharp.
(c) Between 7 and 8.
(d) Between 10 and 11.
10. How did Blore know Landor?
(a) He is his brother.
(b) He was the police officer in charge of his case.
(c) He is his uncle.
(d) He was his commander.
11. Who does Armstrong think is best at "masterly inactivity?"
12. What compliment does Emily give Mrs. Rogers?
(a) She says she is dressed well.
(b) She says she is good looking.
(c) She says that she is very well-read.
(d) She says she is a good cook.
13. What was Emily Brent's father's occupation?
(a) He was a butler.
(b) He was a colonel.
(c) He was a judge.
(d) He was a minister.
14. What kind of food is left in the larder?
(a) All perishables.
(b) Tinned food.
(c) Just fruit.
(d) Only crackers.
15. Who might have potassium cyanide, according to Lombard?
(a) A maid.
(b) A butler.
(c) A gardener.
(d) A cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who faints after the recording?
2. Who does Armstrong dream he has killed?
3. What is in the center of the dining room table?
4. How much is Captain Lombard being paid to go to Indian Island?
5. Who does Armstrong consult on the terrace?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)