|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lombard say couldn't possibly be the killer?
(b) Either of the women.
2. What does Narracott deliver to the island every morning?
(a) The post.
(d) All answers are correct.
3. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
(a) Clear the dining room.
(b) Chop wood.
(c) Close all of the windows.
(d) Get rid of the Indian figurines.
4. What is Armstrong certain that Rogers did not use to kill his elderly employer?
(b) A knife.
(c) A pillow.
(d) A gun.
5. At what time does the Voice start talking?
6. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
7. Why does Emily think Mr. and Mrs. Rogers are guilty?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) Because Mr. Rogers spoke of the incident.
(c) Because Mr. Rogers dropped the coffee tray.
(d) Because Mrs. Rogers fainted.
8. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A stroke.
9. Why doesn't Lombard think there aren't any fishing boats out?
(a) Because this area isn't known for its fishing.
(b) Because U.N. Owen has killed all of the fishermen.
(c) Because a storm is coming.
(d) Because Fred Narracott has told everyone not to fish those waters.
10. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
(a) Wargrave's niece.
(b) An elderly woman.
(c) Wargrave's mother.
(d) Wargrave's wife.
11. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
(a) The Shooting Star.
(b) Seventh Heaven.
(c) The Swan Song.
(d) Seven Stars.
12. Why does Armstrong wish he had his medical supplies?
(a) So he can commit suicide if he needs to.
(b) To kill U.N. Owen if he is found.
(c) To know which drug had killed Mrs. Rogers.
(d) To treat anyone who gets injured.
13. Where is Indian Island located?
(a) In the Indian Ocean.
(b) In the Mediterranean.
(c) In the Caribbean.
(d) Off of the Devon Coast.
14. Where has the voice been coming from?
(a) A gramophone behind a wall.
(b) From outside the window.
(c) A person hiding behind a wall.
(d) From under the dinner table.
15. What does Armstrong believe about U.N. Owen?
(a) That he is living in Sticklehaven.
(b) That he is a lunatic.
(c) That he is Rogers.
(d) That he is perfectly sane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ordered and paid for everything on Indian Island?
2. Who is carrying a revolver?
3. What does Tony Marston think he has time for before he gets to Indian Island?
4. What did Mrs. Rogers have before bed?
5. What is the title of the album that the Voice was recorded on?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)