|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily take from her bag after dinner?
(a) A photograph of her father.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A love letter.
2. What was Marston drinking?
(c) Whiskey and soda.
3. What is Emily doing all morning?
4. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
(b) A stroke.
(d) A heart attack.
5. Who faints after the recording?
(b) Mrs. Rogers.
(d) Dr. Armstrong.
6. What book is Emily Brent reading?
(a) The Bible.
(b) A military biography.
(c) A book of romantic poetry.
7. What does Rogers drop during the recording?
(a) An Indian figurine.
(b) The coffee tray.
(c) Emily's suitcase.
(d) The dinner dishes.
8. What is Vera's occupation?
(a) She is a mathematics teacher.
(b) She is a school counselor.
(c) She is a games mistress.
(d) She is a history teacher.
9. Who does Armstrong think is best at "masterly inactivity?"
10. What is the name of the person who approached Blore about coming to the island?
(a) Mr. Narracott.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) Mr. Morris.
(d) Mr. Cummings.
11. How much is Captain Lombard being paid to go to Indian Island?
(a) One thousand guineas.
(b) Fifty guineas.
(c) One hundred guineas.
(d) Five hundred guineas.
12. Who does Rogers come on to the terrace to speak to?
(b) Dr. Armstrong.
(c) The ghost of his dead wife.
13. Who was the first person rumored to have bought Indian Island after it was originally sold?
(a) Mr. Owen.
(b) Lady Culmington.
(c) Ms. Brent.
(d) Mr. Rogers.
14. What feeling does the General think that Emily wouldn't understand?
15. Who does the Judge believe is Mr. Owen?
(a) One of the remaining guests.
(b) A ghost.
(c) Mr. Narracott.
(d) Mr. Morris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armstrong believe about U.N. Owen?
2. What weapon was used to kill the General?
3. What does Armstrong believe was in Marston's glass?
4. Who does Lombard think has gone "balmy?"
5. What kind of food is left in the larder?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)