|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rogers drop during the recording?
(a) Emily's suitcase.
(b) The coffee tray.
(c) An Indian figurine.
(d) The dinner dishes.
2. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
(a) An elderly woman.
(b) Wargrave's wife.
(c) Wargrave's niece.
(d) Wargrave's mother.
3. What is the nearest train station to Indian Island?
4. What is the name of the person who approached Blore about coming to the island?
(a) Mr. Cummings.
(b) Mr. Morris.
(c) Mr. Smith.
(d) Mr. Narracott.
5. How many Indian figurines are left on the table at the end of the chapter?
6. What happened the night Mrs. Brady died?
(a) The telephones went out.
(b) There was a storm.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) The doctor couldn't get to her.
7. What was Emily Brent's father's occupation?
(a) He was a butler.
(b) He was a minister.
(c) He was a colonel.
(d) He was a judge.
8. What happened to Beatrice Taylor while she was in Emily's employ?
(a) She killed someone.
(b) She got pregnant.
(c) She eloped.
(d) She went to prison.
9. What is the title of the album that the Voice was recorded on?
(a) Swan Song.
(c) Memento Mori.
10. What does the Judge remove before going to bed?
(a) His wig.
(b) A chain around his neck.
(c) His watch.
(d) His false teeth.
11. Why does Emily think Mr. and Mrs. Rogers are guilty?
(a) Because Mr. Rogers dropped the coffee tray.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) Because Mrs. Rogers fainted.
(d) Because Mr. Rogers spoke of the incident.
12. Why does Lombard say he brought his weapon?
(a) He wanted to give it to Mr. Owen.
(b) He wanted to use it to kill wild animals.
(c) He expected to run into trouble.
(d) He never leaves home without it.
13. What compliment does Emily give Mrs. Rogers?
(a) She says that she is very well-read.
(b) She says she is good looking.
(c) She says she is dressed well.
(d) She says she is a good cook.
14. What does Armstrong believe about U.N. Owen?
(a) That he is Rogers.
(b) That he is living in Sticklehaven.
(c) That he is perfectly sane.
(d) That he is a lunatic.
15. What name does Blore give himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens just as the General's body is brought into the house?
2. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
3. At what time does the Voice start talking?
4. What kind of food is left in the larder?
5. How many men does Lombard admit to having abandoned?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)