|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
(a) Lloyd Street.
(b) Downing Street.
(c) Harley Street.
(d) Main Street.
2. Why does Lombard say he brought his weapon?
(a) He wanted to give it to Mr. Owen.
(b) He wanted to use it to kill wild animals.
(c) He never leaves home without it.
(d) He expected to run into trouble.
3. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
(a) Wargrave's mother.
(b) An elderly woman.
(c) Wargrave's niece.
(d) Wargrave's wife.
4. How did Marston kill John and Lucy Combes?
(a) He poisoned them.
(b) He stabbed them.
(c) He shot them.
(d) He ran them over with his car.
5. What does Armstrong believe about U.N. Owen?
(a) That he is living in Sticklehaven.
(b) That he is perfectly sane.
(c) That he is a lunatic.
(d) That he is Rogers.
6. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A tortoise.
(c) A rat.
(d) A panther.
7. Who does the Judge believe is Mr. Owen?
(a) A ghost.
(b) One of the remaining guests.
(c) Mr. Morris.
(d) Mr. Narracott.
8. Where do Blore, Armstrong and Lombard hear footsteps while they are searching the house?
(a) In the attic.
(b) In Marston's room.
(c) In Mrs. Rogers' room.
(d) In Vera's room.
9. How many Indian figurines are left on the table at the end of the chapter?
10. What book is Emily Brent reading?
(a) The Bible.
(b) A book of romantic poetry.
(d) A military biography.
11. What does Lombard say natives don't mind doing?
(a) Going to war.
(b) Leaving home.
(d) Killing others.
12. What does Emily take from her bag after dinner?
(a) A photograph of her father.
(b) A Bible.
(d) A love letter.
13. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
(a) South Africa.
(c) Ritz Hotel.
14. What compliment does Emily give Mrs. Rogers?
(a) She says that she is very well-read.
(b) She says she is dressed well.
(c) She says she is a good cook.
(d) She says she is good looking.
15. How is Cyril related to Hugo?
(a) He is Hugo's little brother.
(b) He is Hugo's first cousin.
(c) He is Hugo's step-brother.
(d) He is Hugo's nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Indian Island located?
2. What name does Blore give himself?
3. Who does Fred Narracott send to the island if he is ill?
4. What is the title of the album that the Voice was recorded on?
5. Where has the voice been coming from?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)