|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of food is left in the larder?
(a) Only crackers.
(b) All perishables.
(c) Just fruit.
(d) Tinned food.
2. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
(a) A rat.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A panther.
(d) A tortoise.
3. At what time does the Voice start talking?
4. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
(a) Chop wood.
(b) Close all of the windows.
(c) Clear the dining room.
(d) Get rid of the Indian figurines.
5. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
(a) A stroke.
(b) A heart attack.
6. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
(a) The Times.
(b) A love letter from his wife.
(c) The Bible.
(d) His will.
7. How does Beatrice kill herself?
(a) She hangs herself.
(b) She throws herself in the river.
(c) She shoots herself.
(d) She drinks poison.
8. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
(a) An elderly woman.
(b) Wargrave's niece.
(c) Wargrave's mother.
(d) Wargrave's wife.
9. Why does Lombard say he brought his weapon?
(a) He expected to run into trouble.
(b) He never leaves home without it.
(c) He wanted to use it to kill wild animals.
(d) He wanted to give it to Mr. Owen.
10. What drug does Armstrong say he gave to Mrs. Rogers?
11. Why does Emily think Mr. and Mrs. Rogers are guilty?
(a) Because Mr. Rogers spoke of the incident.
(b) Because Mrs. Rogers fainted.
(c) Because Mr. Rogers dropped the coffee tray.
(d) All answers are correct.
12. What was Landor's sentence?
(a) Fifteen years in prison.
(b) Penal servitude for life.
(c) He was not convicted.
(d) Thirty years hard labor.
13. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
(d) Tony Marston.
14. Who does the Judge believe is Mr. Owen?
(a) Mr. Narracott.
(b) One of the remaining guests.
(c) A ghost.
(d) Mr. Morris.
15. What is in the center of the dining room table?
(a) A vase of dead flowers.
(b) Pictures of all the guests.
(c) Indian figurines.
(d) A clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
2. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
3. What crime was Landor accused of?
4. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
5. What is the name of the person who approached Blore about coming to the island?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)