Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Armstrong dream he has killed?
2. How does Macarthur's wife die?
(a) She drowns.
(b) She is murdered.
(c) Scarlet Fever.
3. Who does Blore think has gone mad?
4. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
(a) An elderly woman.
(b) Wargrave's niece.
(c) Wargrave's mother.
(d) Wargrave's wife.
5. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
(a) Six hours.
(b) Five hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Ten hours.
6. Who do Armstrong and Lombard decide to ask to help them get out of the situation on Indian Island?
(a) Fred Narracott.
7. How is Cyril related to Hugo?
(a) He is Hugo's nephew.
(b) He is Hugo's step-brother.
(c) He is Hugo's first cousin.
(d) He is Hugo's little brother.
8. What is Armstrong certain that Rogers did not use to kill his elderly employer?
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A pillow.
9. What happens just as the General's body is brought into the house?
(a) The electricity goes out.
(b) The storm breaks.
(c) A siren begins to blare.
(d) Emily faints.
10. Who faints after the recording?
(a) Mrs. Rogers.
(d) Dr. Armstrong.
11. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
12. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
(a) A stroke.
(b) A heart attack.
13. What does Blore bring Armstrong to help with the search of the island?
(a) A ladder.
(c) An axe.
(d) A knife.
14. Where do Blore, Armstrong and Lombard hear footsteps while they are searching the house?
(a) In Mrs. Rogers' room.
(b) In Vera's room.
(c) In Marston's room.
(d) In the attic.
15. Who suggests that everyone go to bed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
2. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
3. What does Tony Marston think he has time for before he gets to Indian Island?
4. What is in the center of the dining room table?
5. Who is the first person who volunteers to stay back at the station?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)