|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Blore suspect is the killer?
(a) Mr. Morris.
2. When does the motorboat usually arrive with supplies?
(a) At 9:15.
(b) Between 7 and 8.
(c) Between 10 and 11.
(d) At 10:30 sharp.
3. What does Rogers drop during the recording?
(a) An Indian figurine.
(b) Emily's suitcase.
(c) The coffee tray.
(d) The dinner dishes.
4. Who does Blore think murdered Mrs. Rogers?
(b) Her husband.
5. Who does Lombard think has gone "balmy?"
6. What does Armstrong believe was in Marston's glass?
(a) A poisonous wasp.
7. What does Narracott deliver to the island every morning?
(a) All answers are correct.
(c) The post.
8. At what time does the Voice start talking?
9. How much is Captain Lombard being paid to go to Indian Island?
(a) One thousand guineas.
(b) Fifty guineas.
(c) One hundred guineas.
(d) Five hundred guineas.
10. Where is Rogers moving his belongings to?
(a) To the boathouse.
(b) To the garage.
(c) To a shed outside.
(d) The smallest available guest room.
11. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
(c) Tony Marston.
12. What does Emily take from her bag after dinner?
(a) A photograph of her father.
(b) A Bible.
(d) A love letter.
13. Who does Lombard say couldn't possibly be the killer?
(c) Either of the women.
14. How does Beatrice kill herself?
(a) She hangs herself.
(b) She throws herself in the river.
(c) She shoots herself.
(d) She drinks poison.
15. What did the text say that hung in Emily's nursery when she was a child?
(a) Peace before all.
(b) Forgive others and they will forgive you.
(c) Be sure thy sin will find thee out.
(d) There is nothing to fear but God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Armstrong dream he has killed?
2. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
3. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
4. Who do Armstrong and Lombard decide to ask to help them get out of the situation on Indian Island?
5. What does General Macarthur say it is when you "come to the end?"
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)