|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Armstrong think is best at "masterly inactivity?"
2. Why does Emily think Mr. and Mrs. Rogers are guilty?
(a) Because Mr. Rogers spoke of the incident.
(b) Because Mrs. Rogers fainted.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Because Mr. Rogers dropped the coffee tray.
3. Who does Blore suspect is the killer?
(a) Mr. Morris.
4. What happens just as the General's body is brought into the house?
(a) A siren begins to blare.
(b) The storm breaks.
(c) The electricity goes out.
(d) Emily faints.
5. How much money was Blore offered to come to the island?
(a) 500 guineas.
(b) 25 guineas.
(c) 50 guineas.
(d) 100 guineas.
6. What does Armstrong believe was in Marston's glass?
(d) A poisonous wasp.
7. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
(b) South Africa.
(c) The weather.
(d) Ghost stories.
8. What name does Blore give himself?
9. What weapon was used to kill the General?
(a) A boulder.
(b) No weapon was found.
(c) A chair.
(d) A log.
10. Who does Fred Narracott send to the island if he is ill?
(a) His wife.
(b) His son.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
11. Who chokes on his wine?
12. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
(a) Arthur Richmond.
(b) His mother.
13. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Ten hours.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Five hours.
14. Why does the General ask not to be disturbed?
(a) Because he has little time.
(b) Because he doesn't like anyone on the island.
(c) Because he wants to read.
(d) Because he wants to pray.
15. What crime was Landor accused of?
(a) Bank robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened the night Mrs. Brady died?
2. What is the name of the person who approached Blore about coming to the island?
3. What does Lombard browse through after dinner?
4. At what time does the Voice start talking?
5. What drug does Armstrong say he gave to Mrs. Rogers?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)