|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the motorboat usually arrive with supplies?
(a) At 10:30 sharp.
(b) Between 7 and 8.
(c) At 9:15.
(d) Between 10 and 11.
2. What does Armstrong say that many homicidal people are?
3. Where are the cliffs located on the island?
(a) In the center of the island.
(b) On the southeast side.
(c) On the southern side.
(d) On the northwest side.
4. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
(a) South Africa.
(d) Ritz Hotel.
5. What book is Emily Brent reading?
(a) The Bible.
(c) A book of romantic poetry.
(d) A military biography.
6. What do the guests talk about at breakfast?
(a) Loch Ness.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) The news from abroad.
7. Who does Blore think has gone mad?
8. At what time does the Voice start talking?
9. What happened the night Mrs. Brady died?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) The telephones went out.
(c) There was a storm.
(d) The doctor couldn't get to her.
10. How does Beatrice kill herself?
(a) She throws herself in the river.
(b) She shoots herself.
(c) She hangs herself.
(d) She drinks poison.
11. What compliment does Emily give Mrs. Rogers?
(a) She says that she is very well-read.
(b) She says she is dressed well.
(c) She says she is a good cook.
(d) She says she is good looking.
12. Who leaves to get Macarthur?
13. Why does Lombard say he brought his weapon?
(a) He never leaves home without it.
(b) He wanted to use it to kill wild animals.
(c) He wanted to give it to Mr. Owen.
(d) He expected to run into trouble.
14. Where is Indian Island located?
(a) In the Caribbean.
(b) In the Indian Ocean.
(c) Off of the Devon Coast.
(d) In the Mediterranean.
15. What is Armstrong certain that Rogers did not use to kill his elderly employer?
(a) A knife.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blore bring Armstrong to help with the search of the island?
2. Who do Armstrong and Lombard decide to ask to help them get out of the situation on Indian Island?
3. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
4. What was Emily Brent's father's occupation?
5. How many Indian figurines are left on the table at the end of the chapter?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)