|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of food is left in the larder?
(a) Just fruit.
(b) Only crackers.
(c) Tinned food.
(d) All perishables.
2. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
(a) Harley Street.
(b) Lloyd Street.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Downing Street.
3. How much money was Blore offered to come to the island?
(a) 50 guineas.
(b) 100 guineas.
(c) 500 guineas.
(d) 25 guineas.
4. What feeling does the General think that Emily wouldn't understand?
5. What has Emily lost?
(a) Her pearls.
(b) Her hair comb.
(c) Her Bible.
(d) Her yarn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chokes on his wine?
2. What drugs did the Judge bring with him?
3. Where is Rogers moving his belongings to?
4. What is Blore's explanation for Emily's lack of guilt over what happened to Beatrice?
5. What weapon was used to kill the General?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)