|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Marston kill John and Lucy Combes?
(a) He ran them over with his car.
(b) He stabbed them.
(c) He shot them.
(d) He poisoned them.
2. What drugs did the Judge bring with him?
(b) Sleeping pills.
3. Where has the voice been coming from?
(a) From under the dinner table.
(b) From outside the window.
(c) A person hiding behind a wall.
(d) A gramophone behind a wall.
4. What happened to Blore after Landor's trial?
(a) He was promoted.
(b) He got fired.
(c) He retired.
(d) He quit his job.
5. What does Emily think she sees on the windowpane?
(a) A bee.
(b) A cross.
(c) A face.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
2. Who leaves to get Macarthur?
3. What feeling does the General think that Emily wouldn't understand?
4. What does Lombard suggest doing when the weather lifts?
5. What is Blore's explanation for Emily's lack of guilt over what happened to Beatrice?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)