|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Captain Lombard being paid to go to Indian Island?
(a) One hundred guineas.
(b) Fifty guineas.
(c) Five hundred guineas.
(d) One thousand guineas.
2. Who might have potassium cyanide, according to Lombard?
(a) A butler.
(b) A maid.
(c) A gardener.
(d) A cook.
3. What does Lombard say natives don't mind doing?
(a) Going to war.
(b) Killing others.
(c) Leaving home.
4. What was Rogers doing when he was killed?
(a) Polishing the silver.
(b) Washing clothes.
(c) Signalling for help.
(d) Chopping wood.
5. What does General Macarthur say it is when you "come to the end?"
(a) A tragedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chokes on his wine?
2. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
3. How many other people are traveling in Vera's carriage?
4. Why does the General ask not to be disturbed?
5. What does Emily think she sees on the windowpane?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)