|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blore say to do after locking the doors?
(a) Lock the windows.
(b) Pray for safety.
(c) Don't fall asleep.
(d) Put a chair under the handle.
2. Whose room is discovered to be empty in the middle of the night?
3. Who does Vera believe to be the killer?
(b) An evil spirit.
4. What does Lombard suggest doing when the weather lifts?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) Build a raft.
(c) Light fires.
(d) Make a signal.
5. What is the name of the person who approached Blore about coming to the island?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(b) Mr. Morris.
(c) Mr. Narracott.
(d) Mr. Cummings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Vera get the revolver?
2. What kills Blore?
3. Who does Fred Narracott send to the island if he is ill?
4. What did the text say that hung in Emily's nursery when she was a child?
5. How many men does Lombard admit to having abandoned?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)