|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Armstrong think is best at "masterly inactivity?"
2. Who has whiskey instead of tea?
(c) All answers are correct.
3. What compliment does Emily give Mrs. Rogers?
(a) She says she is good looking.
(b) She says that she is very well-read.
(c) She says she is dressed well.
(d) She says she is a good cook.
4. What does Vera smell when she goes into her room?
(a) The sea at St. Tredennick.
(b) A corpse.
5. Who do Armstrong and Lombard decide to ask to help them get out of the situation on Indian Island?
(d) Fred Narracott.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Blore, Armstrong and Lombard hear footsteps while they are searching the house?
2. When does the motorboat usually arrive with supplies?
3. Who had brought a syringe to the house?
4. Who might have potassium cyanide, according to Lombard?
5. Whose room is discovered to be empty?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)