|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mrs. Rogers have before bed?
(b) Some crackers.
(c) A glass of wine.
(d) A tonic.
2. What is missing from the bathroom?
(a) The rug.
(b) The mirror.
(c) The towels.
(d) The curtain.
3. How does Beatrice kill herself?
(a) She throws herself in the river.
(b) She shoots herself.
(c) She hangs herself.
(d) She drinks poison.
4. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
(a) His mother.
(b) Arthur Richmond.
5. What does Emily think she sees on the windowpane?
(a) A bee.
(b) A gun.
(c) A face.
(d) A cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Armstrong think is best at "masterly inactivity?"
2. What does Vera not notice that she has dropped?
3. Who does Blore think murdered Mrs. Rogers?
4. What does Emily take from her bag after dinner?
5. Who declines to help clear the table "out of giddiness?"
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)