|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Armstrong think is best at "masterly inactivity?"
2. What is the title of the album that the Voice was recorded on?
(b) Swan Song.
(d) Memento Mori.
3. Where has the voice been coming from?
(a) From outside the window.
(b) A gramophone behind a wall.
(c) From under the dinner table.
(d) A person hiding behind a wall.
4. Who offers to help clear the table?
5. What word does Emily use while discussing Mrs. Rogers' death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first person rumored to have bought Indian Island after it was originally sold?
2. What attribute has Vera always prided herself on?
3. What compliment does Emily give Mrs. Rogers?
4. Who chokes on his wine?
5. Who do Armstrong and Lombard decide to ask to help them get out of the situation on Indian Island?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)