|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vera smell when she goes into her room?
(b) The sea at St. Tredennick.
(d) A corpse.
2. What does Blore use to try and find fingerprints?
(d) Cosmetic powder.
3. Where is Indian Island located?
(a) Off of the Devon Coast.
(b) In the Indian Ocean.
(c) In the Mediterranean.
(d) In the Caribbean.
4. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
(a) His wife.
(b) Clees' husband.
(c) The sister.
(d) His daughter.
5. Who wants to eat something?
(d) All answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armstrong say that many homicidal people are?
2. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
3. Who offers to help clear the table?
4. Where does Lombard suggest they sleep?
5. Why does Lombard say he brought his weapon?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)