|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the last written record of what happened on the island, as discovered by the investigators?
2. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
(a) A tortoise.
(b) A panther.
(c) A rat.
(d) A rabbit.
3. How many Indian figurines remain on the table?
4. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
(b) Ritz Hotel.
(d) South Africa.
5. Why doesn't Lombard think Rogers killed his wife?
(a) Because he doesn't seem the murderous type.
(b) Because of the fact of Marston's death happening as well.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Because he was never out of their sight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
2. What does General Macarthur say it is when you "come to the end?"
3. Why does Wargrave think all doctors are the same?
4. What do the guests realize their host's pseudonym stands for?
5. Who does Vera imagine is waiting for her in her room?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)