|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lombard browse through after dinner?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Collected Works of Shakespeare.
(c) The Times.
(d) A copy of Punch.
2. What does Vera smell when she goes into her room?
(b) The sea at St. Tredennick.
(d) A corpse.
3. Why doesn't Lombard think Rogers killed his wife?
(a) Because of the fact of Marston's death happening as well.
(b) Because he was never out of their sight.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Because he doesn't seem the murderous type.
4. When does the motorboat usually arrive with supplies?
(a) Between 7 and 8.
(b) At 10:30 sharp.
(c) Between 10 and 11.
(d) At 9:15.
5. What is missing from the bathroom?
(a) The rug.
(b) The mirror.
(c) The curtain.
(d) The towels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Blore's explanation for Emily's lack of guilt over what happened to Beatrice?
2. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
3. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
4. Who might have potassium cyanide, according to Lombard?
5. What does Vera want to look for on the island?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)