|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vera not notice that she has dropped?
(a) The Indian figurine
(b) The revolver.
(c) Her diary.
(d) A knife.
2. Who does Armstrong consult on the terrace?
3. What does Vera smell when she goes into her room?
(a) The sea at St. Tredennick.
(d) A corpse.
4. What does Lombard browse through after dinner?
(a) The Collected Works of Shakespeare.
(b) A copy of Punch.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The Times.
5. How does Armstrong believe Emily was killed?
(a) With a gun.
(b) With a hypodermic syringe.
(c) With a knife.
(d) With poison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
2. What do the guests realize their host's pseudonym stands for?
3. What does Blore think he can locate?
4. What compliment does Emily give Mrs. Rogers?
5. What drugs did the Judge bring with him?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)