|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lombard think has gone "balmy?"
2. What word does Emily use while discussing Mrs. Rogers' death?
3. Who had brought a syringe to the house?
4. What was Rogers doing when he was killed?
(a) Polishing the silver.
(b) Washing clothes.
(c) Chopping wood.
(d) Signalling for help.
5. What is the one possible hiding place in Rogers' room?
(a) In a large trunk.
(b) In a closet.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) In the wardrobe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the General do that appalled Emily?
2. What is in the drawer or the table by Lombard's bed?
3. Who first saw the SOS signals?
4. Who does Armstrong dream he has killed?
5. What does Lombard suggest doing when the weather lifts?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)