|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Vera compare Lombard's face to?
(a) A snake.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A panther.
(d) A tiger.
2. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
(a) Lloyd Street.
(b) Downing Street.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Harley Street.
3. How much is Captain Lombard being paid to go to Indian Island?
(a) Five hundred guineas.
(b) One thousand guineas.
(c) One hundred guineas.
(d) Fifty guineas.
4. What is the one possible hiding place in Rogers' room?
(a) Under the bed.
(b) In a closet.
(c) In the wardrobe.
(d) In a large trunk.
5. What does Blore use to try and find fingerprints?
(b) Cosmetic powder.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
2. What was Landor's sentence?
3. What do the guests realize their host's pseudonym stands for?
4. What has Emily lost?
5. What does Vera wear while she is searched?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)