|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Indian figurines are left on the table at the end of the chapter?
2. Who wrote the last written record of what happened on the island, as discovered by the investigators?
3. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
(a) Close their windows.
(b) Say their prayers.
(c) Take down their "Ten Little Indians" poem.
(d) Lock their doors.
4. Who do Armstrong and Lombard decide to ask to help them get out of the situation on Indian Island?
(c) Fred Narracott.
5. What does Blore want to do with the revolver?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Bury it.
(c) Throw it in the sea.
(d) Lock it up.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Lombard usually wake up?
2. What is Vera's occupation?
3. Who does Lombard say couldn't possibly be the killer?
4. What animal is Wargrave said to resemble?
5. Who does Lombard suspect the most?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)