|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the woman that Armstrong killed suffering from?
2. What is Blore's explanation for Emily's lack of guilt over what happened to Beatrice?
3. What does Blore think he can locate?
(a) The weapon used to kill Emily.
(b) U.N. Owen.
(c) The missing curtain.
(d) The missing yarn.
4. After going into a trance-like state, what name does Emily come up with as the murderer's?
(a) Justice Wargrave.
(c) Beatrice Taylor.
5. What does Vera say she can never eat again?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose room is discovered to be empty in the middle of the night?
2. Who might have potassium cyanide, according to Lombard?
3. What does Emily take from her bag after dinner?
4. What book is Emily Brent reading?
5. Why does Armstrong wish he had his medical supplies?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)