|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
(a) When there is a southeasterly storm.
(b) During the daytime.
(c) During evening.
(d) In the winter.
2. What does Blore say about the killer's character?
(a) He would be a cool customer.
(b) He would be frazzled.
(c) He would be wracked with guilt.
(d) He would be disorganized.
3. What word does Emily use while discussing Mrs. Rogers' death?
4. Who was the first person rumored to have bought Indian Island after it was originally sold?
(a) Mr. Rogers.
(b) Mr. Owen.
(c) Lady Culmington.
(d) Ms. Brent.
5. Who does Armstrong think is best at "masterly inactivity?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first saw the SOS signals?
2. What does General Macarthur say it is when you "come to the end?"
3. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
4. Who does Blore think murdered Mrs. Rogers?
5. Who had brought a syringe to the house?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)