|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
(a) Arthur Richmond.
(d) His mother.
2. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A rat.
(c) A panther.
(d) A tortoise.
3. What is the title of the album that the Voice was recorded on?
(c) Memento Mori.
(d) Swan Song.
4. What does Lombard suggest doing when the weather lifts?
(a) Light fires.
(b) Make a signal.
(c) Build a raft.
(d) All answers are correct.
5. How many other people are traveling in Vera's carriage?
(a) No other people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Cyril related to Hugo?
2. Where is Indian Island located?
3. Why do the investigators believe Narracott checked on the island even though he was instructed not to?
4. What kills Blore?
5. Whose room does Lombard first go to when he wakes up?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)