|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
(a) A photograph of Indian Island.
(b) A nursery rhyme.
(c) The portrait of a young man.
(d) The Ten Commandments.
2. What does Armstrong say that many homicidal people are?
3. Who makes tea for the others?
4. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
(a) Wargrave's mother.
(b) An elderly woman.
(c) Wargrave's wife.
(d) Wargrave's niece.
5. Who is carrying a revolver?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vera not notice that she has dropped?
2. Who says "we're the zoo."
3. What animal does Vera compare Lombard's face to?
4. What was Landor's sentence?
5. What do the guests realize their host's pseudonym stands for?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)