|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Blore think has gone mad?
2. What was Emily brought up never to do?
(a) Tell lies.
(b) Ask forgiveness.
(c) Argue her point.
(d) Make a fuss.
3. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
(a) The Swan Song.
(b) Seventh Heaven.
(c) Seven Stars.
(d) The Shooting Star.
4. Why doesn't Lombard think Rogers killed his wife?
(a) Because of the fact of Marston's death happening as well.
(b) Because he doesn't seem the murderous type.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Because he was never out of their sight.
5. Why do the investigators believe Narracott checked on the island even though he was instructed not to?
(a) Because he had a dream that told him to.
(b) Because he was afraid.
(c) Because the guests seemed so normal and quiet.
(d) Because he saw their signals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
2. Who wants to eat something?
3. What feeling does the phrase "this is the end" create in Vera?
4. What does Blore say about the killer's character?
5. Who might have potassium cyanide, according to Lombard?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)