|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug does Armstrong say he gave to Mrs. Rogers?
2. How many men does Lombard admit to having abandoned?
3. After reading her Bible before bed, what does Emily do next?
(a) Say her prayers.
(b) Take down her "Ten Little Indians" poem.
(c) Write in her journal.
(d) Lock her door.
4. Where was Rogers' body found?
(a) On the terrace.
(b) In the wash house.
(c) In the basement.
(d) By the sea.
5. What happened the night Mrs. Brady died?
(a) The telephones went out.
(b) There was a storm.
(c) The doctor couldn't get to her.
(d) All answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in Vera's room that she had never noticed before?
2. What does Lombard say natives don't mind doing?
3. Who does Armstrong consult on the terrace?
4. What does Armstrong say about the older guests?
5. What happened to Beatrice Taylor while she was in Emily's employ?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)