|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blore bring Armstrong to help with the search of the island?
(b) An axe.
(c) A ladder.
(d) A knife.
2. What does Lombard suggest doing when the weather lifts?
(a) Make a signal.
(b) Light fires.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Build a raft.
3. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
(a) The weather.
(b) Ghost stories.
(d) South Africa.
4. Who offers to clear the table after breakfast?
5. After reading her Bible before bed, what does Emily do next?
(a) Lock her door.
(b) Take down her "Ten Little Indians" poem.
(c) Say her prayers.
(d) Write in her journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vera say she can never eat again?
2. What happened to Beatrice Taylor while she was in Emily's employ?
3. Who do Armstrong and Lombard decide to ask to help them get out of the situation on Indian Island?
4. Who leaves to get Macarthur?
5. Where has the voice been coming from?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)