|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feeling does the General think that Emily wouldn't understand?
2. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
(a) In the winter.
(b) During the daytime.
(c) When there is a southeasterly storm.
(d) During evening.
3. After going into a trance-like state, what name does Emily come up with as the murderer's?
(a) Beatrice Taylor.
(b) Justice Wargrave.
4. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
(a) A nursery rhyme.
(b) The Ten Commandments.
(c) A photograph of Indian Island.
(d) The portrait of a young man.
5. Why does Emily think Mr. and Mrs. Rogers are guilty?
(a) Because Mrs. Rogers fainted.
(b) Because Mr. Rogers dropped the coffee tray.
(c) Because Mr. Rogers spoke of the incident.
(d) All answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Armstrong say he gave to Mrs. Rogers?
2. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
3. How many other people are traveling in Vera's carriage?
4. When the guests go down for breakfast, how many Indian figurines are on the table?
5. What is Vera's occupation?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)