|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Rogers doing when he was killed?
(a) Signalling for help.
(b) Washing clothes.
(c) Chopping wood.
(d) Polishing the silver.
2. What book is Emily Brent reading?
(a) A military biography.
(b) A book of romantic poetry.
(d) The Bible.
3. What does Lombard at first refuse to give up?
(a) His revolver.
(b) His keys.
(c) His medications.
(d) His knife.
4. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
(a) South Africa.
(d) Ritz Hotel.
5. Where does Lombard suggest they sleep?
(a) In the same room.
(b) By the top cliffs.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) On the terrace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
2. What kind of animal is Vera said to resemble?
3. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
4. What does Blore use to try and find fingerprints?
5. What is the one possible hiding place in Rogers' room?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)