|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the drawer or the table by Lombard's bed?
(b) His revolver.
(c) A knife.
(d) Vera's watch.
2. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
(a) She was his teacher at school.
(b) She was his first cousin.
(c) She was his aunt.
(d) She was his nursery governess.
3. What frightens Rogers the most about the murders?
(a) That he knows who the murderer is.
(b) That he can't get off the island.
(c) That he thinks he will be next.
(d) He has no idea who the murderer is.
4. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
(a) When there is a southeasterly storm.
(b) In the winter.
(c) During the daytime.
(d) During evening.
5. When the guests go down for breakfast, how many Indian figurines are on the table?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Judge remove before going to bed?
2. What was Landor's sentence?
3. What name does Blore give himself?
4. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
5. What word does Emily use while discussing Mrs. Rogers' death?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)