|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
(b) His mother.
(c) Arthur Richmond.
2. What does General Macarthur say it is when you "come to the end?"
(d) A tragedy.
3. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
(a) She was his nursery governess.
(b) She was his aunt.
(c) She was his teacher at school.
(d) She was his first cousin.
4. Who does Rogers come on to the terrace to speak to?
(a) Dr. Armstrong.
(c) The ghost of his dead wife.
5. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
(a) Wargrave's mother.
(b) Wargrave's wife.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) Wargrave's niece.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wargrave think all doctors are the same?
2. What attribute has Vera always prided herself on?
3. What is missing from the bathroom?
4. Who does Emily think she sees in the dining room?
5. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)