|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book is Emily Brent reading?
(b) The Bible.
(c) A book of romantic poetry.
(d) A military biography.
2. When the guests go down for breakfast, how many Indian figurines are on the table?
3. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
(b) South Africa.
(c) Ritz Hotel.
4. Whose room is discovered to be empty?
5. What was Rogers doing when he was killed?
(a) Washing clothes.
(b) Chopping wood.
(c) Polishing the silver.
(d) Signalling for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Marston drinking?
2. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
3. What frightens Rogers the most about the murders?
4. Whose room does Lombard first go to when he wakes up?
5. Who might have potassium cyanide, according to Lombard?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)