|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kills Blore?
(a) An Indian figurine.
(b) A clock.
(c) A wild animal.
(d) A piece of wood.
2. What is in the center of the dining room table?
(a) A clock.
(b) A vase of dead flowers.
(c) Indian figurines.
(d) Pictures of all the guests.
3. Why does Armstrong wish he had his medical supplies?
(a) To know which drug had killed Mrs. Rogers.
(b) So he can commit suicide if he needs to.
(c) To treat anyone who gets injured.
(d) To kill U.N. Owen if he is found.
4. Why does Wargrave think all doctors are the same?
(a) They are too cocky.
(b) They take too many risks.
(c) They think in cliches.
(d) They are too timid.
5. Who is carrying a revolver?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fred Narracott send to the island if he is ill?
2. How did Marston kill John and Lucy Combes?
3. What was Emily brought up never to do?
4. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
5. Why does the General ask not to be disturbed?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)