|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the General ask not to be disturbed?
(a) Because he doesn't like anyone on the island.
(b) Because he wants to pray.
(c) Because he wants to read.
(d) Because he has little time.
2. What compliment does Emily give Mrs. Rogers?
(a) She says she is a good cook.
(b) She says she is dressed well.
(c) She says that she is very well-read.
(d) She says she is good looking.
3. Who does Vera believe to be the killer?
(a) An evil spirit.
4. Who does Lombard say couldn't possibly be the killer?
(a) Either of the women.
5. Why doesn't Lombard think there aren't any fishing boats out?
(a) Because a storm is coming.
(b) Because this area isn't known for its fishing.
(c) Because Fred Narracott has told everyone not to fish those waters.
(d) Because U.N. Owen has killed all of the fishermen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Armstrong believe Emily was killed?
2. What is Vera's occupation?
3. When does Lombard usually wake up?
4. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
5. What is the nearest train station to Indian Island?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)