|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
(a) A nursery rhyme.
(b) The portrait of a young man.
(c) The Ten Commandments.
(d) A photograph of Indian Island.
2. How much money was Blore offered to come to the island?
(a) 25 guineas.
(b) 100 guineas.
(c) 50 guineas.
(d) 500 guineas.
3. Who offers to clear the table after breakfast?
4. What does General Macarthur say it is when you "come to the end?"
(b) A tragedy.
5. What does Vera do to pass the time?
(a) She writes letters to Hugo.
(b) She knits.
(c) She writes in her diary.
(d) She prays.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does Lombard admit to having abandoned?
2. Where is Indian Island located?
3. Who does Blore think murdered Mrs. Rogers?
4. How does Armstrong believe Emily was killed?
5. Where is the man from who talked to Blore on the train?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)