|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first person rumored to have bought Indian Island after it was originally sold?
(a) Lady Culmington.
(b) Mr. Owen.
(c) Mr. Rogers.
(d) Ms. Brent.
2. Where are the cliffs located on the island?
(a) On the southern side.
(b) On the southeast side.
(c) On the northwest side.
(d) In the center of the island.
3. What book is Emily Brent reading?
(b) The Bible.
(c) A book of romantic poetry.
(d) A military biography.
4. What does Armstrong say that many homicidal people are?
5. Who declines to help clear the table "out of giddiness?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blore think he can locate?
2. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
3. What happened to Blore after Landor's trial?
4. What is the name of the person who approached Blore about coming to the island?
5. What does Blore take with him when he leaves his room?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)