|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Lombard think there aren't any fishing boats out?
(a) Because Fred Narracott has told everyone not to fish those waters.
(b) Because this area isn't known for its fishing.
(c) Because U.N. Owen has killed all of the fishermen.
(d) Because a storm is coming.
2. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
(a) His will.
(b) A love letter from his wife.
(c) The Times.
(d) The Bible.
3. What does Lombard say natives don't mind doing?
(a) Going to war.
(b) Leaving home.
(d) Killing others.
4. Why does Wargrave think all doctors are the same?
(a) They are too cocky.
(b) They are too timid.
(c) They think in cliches.
(d) They take too many risks.
5. Who does Lombard suspect the most?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
2. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
3. How does Beatrice kill herself?
4. Who ordered and paid for everything on Indian Island?
5. What is the name of the person who approached Blore about coming to the island?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)