|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vera's occupation?
(a) She is a games mistress.
(b) She is a history teacher.
(c) She is a school counselor.
(d) She is a mathematics teacher.
2. What drugs did the Judge bring with him?
(b) Sleeping pills.
3. What happened to Blore after Landor's trial?
(a) He was promoted.
(b) He quit his job.
(c) He retired.
(d) He got fired.
4. Who did Emily dream about the night before?
(a) The General.
5. How did Blore know Landor?
(a) He is his uncle.
(b) He is his brother.
(c) He was his commander.
(d) He was the police officer in charge of his case.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rogers come on to the terrace to speak to?
2. What is Emily doing all morning?
3. Who ordered and paid for everything on Indian Island?
4. What is Blore's explanation for Emily's lack of guilt over what happened to Beatrice?
5. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)