|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Lombard think there aren't any fishing boats out?
(a) Because U.N. Owen has killed all of the fishermen.
(b) Because Fred Narracott has told everyone not to fish those waters.
(c) Because a storm is coming.
(d) Because this area isn't known for its fishing.
2. Who declines to help clear the table "out of giddiness?"
3. What is Armstrong certain that Rogers did not use to kill his elderly employer?
(a) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A pillow.
4. What was Emily brought up never to do?
(a) Ask forgiveness.
(b) Argue her point.
(c) Make a fuss.
(d) Tell lies.
5. What name does Blore give himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
2. Why does Wargrave think all doctors are the same?
3. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
4. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
5. Why does Lombard say he brought his weapon?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)