|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime was Landor accused of?
(b) Bank robbery.
2. What do the guests talk about at breakfast?
(a) The news from abroad.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Loch Ness.
3. Who ordered and paid for everything on Indian Island?
(a) Mr. Thomas.
(b) Mr. Morris.
(c) Mr. Smith.
(d) Mr. Jones.
4. What is Armstrong certain that Rogers did not use to kill his elderly employer?
(b) A pillow.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
5. Whose room does Lombard first go to when he wakes up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lombard browse through after dinner?
2. What does the Judge remove before going to bed?
3. How much is Captain Lombard being paid to go to Indian Island?
4. Who does Blore think has gone mad?
5. Why does the General ask not to be disturbed?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)