|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has the voice been coming from?
(a) A person hiding behind a wall.
(b) A gramophone behind a wall.
(c) From under the dinner table.
(d) From outside the window.
2. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
3. Who did Emily dream about the night before?
(d) The General.
4. Who does Armstrong dream he has killed?
5. What does Tony Marston think he has time for before he gets to Indian Island?
(b) A date.
(d) A drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers to clear the table after breakfast?
2. When the guests go down for breakfast, how many Indian figurines are on the table?
3. What does General Macarthur say it is when you "come to the end?"
4. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
5. How is Cyril related to Hugo?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)