|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Armstrong believe Emily was killed?
(a) With a gun.
(b) With a hypodermic syringe.
(c) With poison.
(d) With a knife.
2. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
(a) Take down their "Ten Little Indians" poem.
(b) Say their prayers.
(c) Close their windows.
(d) Lock their doors.
3. What word does Emily use while discussing Mrs. Rogers' death?
4. After reading her Bible before bed, what does Emily do next?
(a) Lock her door.
(b) Write in her journal.
(c) Take down her "Ten Little Indians" poem.
(d) Say her prayers.
5. At what time does the Voice start talking?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rogers come on to the terrace to speak to?
2. What book is Emily Brent reading?
3. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
4. What happened the night Mrs. Brady died?
5. What does Lombard browse through after dinner?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)