|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) The War Office.
(c) The Admiralty.
(d) The Air Force.
2. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
(a) An elderly woman.
(b) Wargrave's niece.
(c) Wargrave's wife.
(d) Wargrave's mother.
3. How does Macarthur's wife die?
(a) She is murdered.
(b) She drowns.
(d) Scarlet Fever.
4. Where is Rogers moving his belongings to?
(a) To a shed outside.
(b) The smallest available guest room.
(c) To the boathouse.
(d) To the garage.
5. How does Beatrice kill herself?
(a) She throws herself in the river.
(b) She drinks poison.
(c) She shoots herself.
(d) She hangs herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rogers come on to the terrace to speak to?
2. What was Emily Brent's father's occupation?
3. What frightens Rogers the most about the murders?
4. What was Rogers doing when he was killed?
5. What does Lombard browse through after dinner?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)