|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Judge remove before going to bed?
(a) His wig.
(b) His false teeth.
(c) His watch.
(d) A chain around his neck.
2. How does Beatrice kill herself?
(a) She drinks poison.
(b) She shoots herself.
(c) She hangs herself.
(d) She throws herself in the river.
3. What is Armstrong certain that Rogers did not use to kill his elderly employer?
(a) A pillow.
(b) A gun.
(d) A knife.
4. What word does Emily use while discussing Mrs. Rogers' death?
5. Who offers to clear the table after breakfast?
Short Answer Questions
1. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
2. Who does Lombard say couldn't possibly be the killer?
3. Who does Armstrong think is best at "masterly inactivity?"
4. What was Emily Brent's father's occupation?
5. Who does Blore think murdered Mrs. Rogers?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)