|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lombard think has gone "balmy?"
2. What does the Judge remember most about Seton?
(a) His fair hair.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) His habit of looking at you straight in the face.
(d) His blue eyes.
3. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
(a) A stroke.
(d) A heart attack.
4. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
(a) Seven Stars.
(b) The Swan Song.
(c) The Shooting Star.
(d) Seventh Heaven.
5. Where has the voice been coming from?
(a) From under the dinner table.
(b) From outside the window.
(c) A gramophone behind a wall.
(d) A person hiding behind a wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
2. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
3. Who does Armstrong dream he has killed?
4. Who does Lombard suspect the most?
5. What did Mrs. Rogers have before bed?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)