|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
(a) During the daytime.
(b) During evening.
(c) In the winter.
(d) When there is a southeasterly storm.
2. What was Emily Brent's father's occupation?
(a) He was a butler.
(b) He was a minister.
(c) He was a judge.
(d) He was a colonel.
3. What does Vera want to look for on the island?
(a) A cave.
(b) A boat.
(c) A knife.
(d) A hive.
4. Who does Armstrong dream he has killed?
5. What does Blore say about the killer's character?
(a) He would be frazzled.
(b) He would be a cool customer.
(c) He would be wracked with guilt.
(d) He would be disorganized.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fred Narracott send to the island if he is ill?
2. What does Blore suggest doing that night?
3. When does the motorboat usually arrive with supplies?
4. What does Rogers drop during the recording?
5. What happened the night Mrs. Brady died?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)