|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime was Landor accused of?
(d) Bank robbery.
2. Who ordered and paid for everything on Indian Island?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(b) Mr. Jones.
(c) Mr. Thomas.
(d) Mr. Morris.
3. Who leaves to get Macarthur?
4. What is Blore's explanation for Emily's lack of guilt over what happened to Beatrice?
5. What does Lombard at first refuse to give up?
(a) His knife.
(b) His keys.
(c) His revolver.
(d) His medications.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
2. Who does Armstrong think is best at "masterly inactivity?"
3. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
4. Who do Armstrong and Lombard decide to ask to help them get out of the situation on Indian Island?
5. Who does Rogers come on to the terrace to speak to?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)