|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
(b) A stroke.
(d) A heart attack.
2. What kind of food is left in the larder?
(a) Only crackers.
(b) Tinned food.
(c) All perishables.
(d) Just fruit.
3. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
(a) She was his first cousin.
(b) She was his teacher at school.
(c) She was his nursery governess.
(d) She was his aunt.
4. Who does Blore think murdered Mrs. Rogers?
(a) Her husband.
5. Why does Lombard say he brought his weapon?
(a) He expected to run into trouble.
(b) He wanted to give it to Mr. Owen.
(c) He never leaves home without it.
(d) He wanted to use it to kill wild animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Blore after Landor's trial?
2. What does Emily think she sees on the windowpane?
3. What compliment does Emily give Mrs. Rogers?
4. What is Blore's explanation for Emily's lack of guilt over what happened to Beatrice?
5. Why doesn't Lombard think Rogers killed his wife?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)