|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Armstrong think is best at "masterly inactivity?"
2. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
(c) Tony Marston.
3. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
(a) Lock their doors.
(b) Take down their "Ten Little Indians" poem.
(c) Say their prayers.
(d) Close their windows.
4. What has Emily lost?
(a) Her pearls.
(b) Her Bible.
(c) Her yarn.
(d) Her hair comb.
5. How did Marston kill John and Lucy Combes?
(a) He ran them over with his car.
(b) He shot them.
(c) He stabbed them.
(d) He poisoned them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armstrong say that many homicidal people are?
2. How much money was Blore offered to come to the island?
3. Whose room does Lombard first go to when he wakes up?
4. Who offers to help clear the table?
5. What is in the center of the dining room table?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)