|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
(a) His daughter.
(b) The sister.
(c) Clees' husband.
(d) His wife.
2. Where are the cliffs located on the island?
(a) On the southern side.
(b) In the center of the island.
(c) On the southeast side.
(d) On the northwest side.
3. What do the guests talk about at breakfast?
(a) All answers are correct.
(c) Loch Ness.
(d) The news from abroad.
4. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
(b) All answers are correct.
5. What was Emily Brent's father's occupation?
(a) He was a judge.
(b) He was a colonel.
(c) He was a minister.
(d) He was a butler.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Marston kill John and Lucy Combes?
2. At what time does the Voice start talking?
3. Who does Lombard think has gone "balmy?"
4. How many other people are traveling in Vera's carriage?
5. What does Armstrong say that many homicidal people are?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)