|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person who volunteers to stay back at the station?
(a) Justice Wargrave.
2. What do the guests realize their host's pseudonym stands for?
(a) No one.
(b) A Ghost.
(c) M. Morris.
3. What do the guests talk about at breakfast?
(a) Loch Ness.
(b) The news from abroad.
(d) All answers are correct.
4. Who might have potassium cyanide, according to Lombard?
(a) A cook.
(b) A maid.
(c) A gardener.
(d) A butler.
5. Who leaves to get Macarthur?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Lombard think there aren't any fishing boats out?
2. Why doesn't Lombard think Rogers killed his wife?
3. What is Blore's explanation for Emily's lack of guilt over what happened to Beatrice?
4. What does Emily think she sees on the windowpane?
5. Who does Lombard think has gone "balmy?"
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)