|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
(a) A nursery rhyme.
(b) The Ten Commandments.
(c) A photograph of Indian Island.
(d) The portrait of a young man.
2. Why does Lombard say he brought his weapon?
(a) He never leaves home without it.
(b) He wanted to give it to Mr. Owen.
(c) He wanted to use it to kill wild animals.
(d) He expected to run into trouble.
3. Why doesn't Lombard think there aren't any fishing boats out?
(a) Because Fred Narracott has told everyone not to fish those waters.
(b) Because this area isn't known for its fishing.
(c) Because a storm is coming.
(d) Because U.N. Owen has killed all of the fishermen.
4. Who ordered and paid for everything on Indian Island?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(b) Mr. Jones.
(c) Mr. Thomas.
(d) Mr. Morris.
5. What was Emily brought up never to do?
(a) Ask forgiveness.
(b) Tell lies.
(c) Make a fuss.
(d) Argue her point.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the guests realize their host's pseudonym stands for?
2. What was Emily Brent's father's occupation?
3. What is in the center of the dining room table?
4. Who did Emily dream about the night before?
5. What did the General do that appalled Emily?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)