|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Rogers' body found?
(a) By the sea.
(b) On the terrace.
(c) In the wash house.
(d) In the basement.
2. What weapon was used to kill the General?
(a) A chair.
(b) No weapon was found.
(c) A boulder.
(d) A log.
3. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
(d) Tony Marston.
4. Why does Armstrong wish he had his medical supplies?
(a) So he can commit suicide if he needs to.
(b) To kill U.N. Owen if he is found.
(c) To know which drug had killed Mrs. Rogers.
(d) To treat anyone who gets injured.
5. Who does the Judge believe is Mr. Owen?
(a) Mr. Morris.
(b) One of the remaining guests.
(c) A ghost.
(d) Mr. Narracott.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armstrong believe about U.N. Owen?
2. What frightens Rogers the most about the murders?
3. What does Lombard say natives don't mind doing?
4. What does Lombard at first refuse to give up?
5. What compliment does Emily give Mrs. Rogers?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)