|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that everyone go to bed?
2. What does Armstrong believe about U.N. Owen?
(a) That he is a lunatic.
(b) That he is perfectly sane.
(c) That he is Rogers.
(d) That he is living in Sticklehaven.
3. How many men does Lombard admit to having abandoned?
4. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
(a) Say their prayers.
(b) Lock their doors.
(c) Close their windows.
(d) Take down their "Ten Little Indians" poem.
5. What does Lombard say natives don't mind doing?
(a) Leaving home.
(b) Going to war.
(c) Killing others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Emily doing all morning?
2. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
3. Who is the first person who volunteers to stay back at the station?
4. Why doesn't Lombard think there aren't any fishing boats out?
5. What was Landor's sentence?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)