|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Blore give himself?
2. What does Blore suggest doing that night?
(a) Building a boat.
(b) Creating a bonfire.
(c) Swimming for shore.
(d) Committing suicide.
3. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
(a) South Africa.
(d) Ritz Hotel.
4. What was Emily Brent's father's occupation?
(a) He was a judge.
(b) He was a butler.
(c) He was a minister.
(d) He was a colonel.
5. What crime was Landor accused of?
(a) Bank robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
2. What does Tony Marston think he has time for before he gets to Indian Island?
3. What is Vera's occupation?
4. What was Landor's sentence?
5. What is in the center of the dining room table?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)