|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
2. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
(a) The Ten Commandments.
(b) A photograph of Indian Island.
(c) A nursery rhyme.
(d) The portrait of a young man.
3. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
(a) She was his nursery governess.
(b) She was his aunt.
(c) She was his teacher at school.
(d) She was his first cousin.
4. Who does Fred Narracott send to the island if he is ill?
(a) His son.
(b) His wife.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
5. What feeling does the General think that Emily wouldn't understand?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Emily use while discussing Mrs. Rogers' death?
2. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
3. What does Tony Marston think he has time for before he gets to Indian Island?
4. Who faints after the recording?
5. What is the title of the album that the Voice was recorded on?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)