|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Lombard think there aren't any fishing boats out?
(a) Because this area isn't known for its fishing.
(b) Because Fred Narracott has told everyone not to fish those waters.
(c) Because U.N. Owen has killed all of the fishermen.
(d) Because a storm is coming.
2. Where is Rogers moving his belongings to?
(a) The smallest available guest room.
(b) To the boathouse.
(c) To the garage.
(d) To a shed outside.
3. Why does the General ask not to be disturbed?
(a) Because he wants to read.
(b) Because he doesn't like anyone on the island.
(c) Because he has little time.
(d) Because he wants to pray.
4. Who does Armstrong dream he has killed?
5. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
(a) The Swan Song.
(b) Seventh Heaven.
(c) The Shooting Star.
(d) Seven Stars.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
2. What does the Judge remember most about Seton?
3. Who suggests that everyone go to bed?
4. Where has the voice been coming from?
5. Who does Blore think has gone mad?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)