|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Marston drinking?
(a) Whiskey and soda.
2. What was Landor's sentence?
(a) Fifteen years in prison.
(b) Penal servitude for life.
(c) He was not convicted.
(d) Thirty years hard labor.
3. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
4. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
(a) The sister.
(b) His wife.
(c) His daughter.
(d) Clees' husband.
5. Where is Indian Island located?
(a) In the Mediterranean.
(b) In the Indian Ocean.
(c) In the Caribbean.
(d) Off of the Devon Coast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Emily think Mr. and Mrs. Rogers are guilty?
2. When does the motorboat usually arrive with supplies?
3. What do the guests talk about at breakfast?
4. Who does Lombard think has gone "balmy?"
5. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)