|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Blore give himself?
2. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
(a) Seven Stars.
(b) Seventh Heaven.
(c) The Shooting Star.
(d) The Swan Song.
3. What is Armstrong certain that Rogers did not use to kill his elderly employer?
(a) A pillow.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
4. Why doesn't Lombard think there aren't any fishing boats out?
(a) Because a storm is coming.
(b) Because Fred Narracott has told everyone not to fish those waters.
(c) Because U.N. Owen has killed all of the fishermen.
(d) Because this area isn't known for its fishing.
5. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
(a) Wargrave's wife.
(b) An elderly woman.
(c) Wargrave's niece.
(d) Wargrave's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime was Landor accused of?
2. Where is Rogers moving his belongings to?
3. What does Lombard say natives don't mind doing?
4. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
5. How many other people are traveling in Vera's carriage?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)