|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many other people are traveling in Vera's carriage?
(a) No other people.
2. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Five hours.
(c) Six hours.
(d) Ten hours.
3. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
(a) Say their prayers.
(b) Lock their doors.
(c) Take down their "Ten Little Indians" poem.
(d) Close their windows.
4. What is the title of the album that the Voice was recorded on?
(b) Swan Song.
(c) Memento Mori.
5. Who does Blore think murdered Mrs. Rogers?
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blore suggest doing that night?
2. Why does Emily think Mr. and Mrs. Rogers are guilty?
3. What was Marston drinking?
4. What book is Emily Brent reading?
5. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)