|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the General ask not to be disturbed?
(a) Because he wants to read.
(b) Because he doesn't like anyone on the island.
(c) Because he wants to pray.
(d) Because he has little time.
2. Who does Blore think has gone mad?
3. What was the hobby of the original owner of Indian Island?
4. How many other people are traveling in Vera's carriage?
(a) No other people.
5. How many Indian figurines are left on the table at the end of the chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chokes on his wine?
2. What was Landor's sentence?
3. Who do Armstrong and Lombard decide to ask to help them get out of the situation on Indian Island?
4. Where has the voice been coming from?
5. How many men does Lombard admit to having abandoned?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)