|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Armstrong and Lombard decide to ask to help them get out of the situation on Indian Island?
(c) Fred Narracott.
2. How much is Captain Lombard being paid to go to Indian Island?
(a) One thousand guineas.
(b) Fifty guineas.
(c) Five hundred guineas.
(d) One hundred guineas.
3. What is Vera's occupation?
(a) She is a mathematics teacher.
(b) She is a games mistress.
(c) She is a history teacher.
(d) She is a school counselor.
4. Why does the General ask not to be disturbed?
(a) Because he wants to read.
(b) Because he has little time.
(c) Because he doesn't like anyone on the island.
(d) Because he wants to pray.
5. Why doesn't Lombard think there aren't any fishing boats out?
(a) Because U.N. Owen has killed all of the fishermen.
(b) Because a storm is coming.
(c) Because this area isn't known for its fishing.
(d) Because Fred Narracott has told everyone not to fish those waters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tony Marston think he has time for before he gets to Indian Island?
2. What do the guests talk about at breakfast?
3. What crime was Landor accused of?
4. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
5. What does Emily take from her bag after dinner?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)