|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened the night Mrs. Brady died?
(a) The doctor couldn't get to her.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) There was a storm.
(d) The telephones went out.
2. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
(a) Lloyd Street.
(b) Downing Street.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Harley Street.
3. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
(b) A heart attack.
(d) A stroke.
4. What do the guests talk about at breakfast?
(b) The news from abroad.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Loch Ness.
5. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
(a) During the daytime.
(b) When there is a southeasterly storm.
(c) During evening.
(d) In the winter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does Lombard admit to having abandoned?
2. Who is the first person who volunteers to stay back at the station?
3. What was Marston drinking?
4. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
5. What was Emily Brent's father's occupation?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)