|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who might have potassium cyanide, according to Lombard?
(a) A gardener.
(b) A cook.
(c) A butler.
(d) A maid.
2. What is in the center of the dining room table?
(a) A vase of dead flowers.
(b) Indian figurines.
(c) A clock.
(d) Pictures of all the guests.
3. Where is Indian Island located?
(a) Off of the Devon Coast.
(b) In the Caribbean.
(c) In the Indian Ocean.
(d) In the Mediterranean.
4. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
(a) Wargrave's mother.
(b) Wargrave's wife.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) Wargrave's niece.
5. Who does Armstrong consult on the terrace?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chokes on his wine?
2. What feeling does the General think that Emily wouldn't understand?
3. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
4. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
5. Where do Blore, Armstrong and Lombard hear footsteps while they are searching the house?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)