|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Blore, Armstrong and Lombard hear footsteps while they are searching the house?
(a) In the attic.
(b) In Vera's room.
(c) In Mrs. Rogers' room.
(d) In Marston's room.
2. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
3. What feeling does the General think that Emily wouldn't understand?
4. What does Rogers drop during the recording?
(a) The coffee tray.
(b) The dinner dishes.
(c) An Indian figurine.
(d) Emily's suitcase.
5. What was Landor's sentence?
(a) He was not convicted.
(b) Thirty years hard labor.
(c) Fifteen years in prison.
(d) Penal servitude for life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Lombard think there aren't any fishing boats out?
2. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
3. What does the Judge remove before going to bed?
4. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
5. Who does Blore think murdered Mrs. Rogers?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)