|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Blore give himself?
2. Where are the cliffs located on the island?
(a) On the southern side.
(b) In the center of the island.
(c) On the northwest side.
(d) On the southeast side.
3. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
(a) Chop wood.
(b) Get rid of the Indian figurines.
(c) Clear the dining room.
(d) Close all of the windows.
4. Where is Indian Island located?
(a) In the Indian Ocean.
(b) Off of the Devon Coast.
(c) In the Mediterranean.
(d) In the Caribbean.
5. Who does Blore think has gone mad?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily take from her bag after dinner?
2. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
3. Who faints after the recording?
4. Why doesn't Lombard think Rogers killed his wife?
5. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)