|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Emily use while discussing Mrs. Rogers' death?
2. How did Blore know Landor?
(a) He is his uncle.
(b) He was his commander.
(c) He was the police officer in charge of his case.
(d) He is his brother.
3. What compliment does Emily give Mrs. Rogers?
(a) She says she is good looking.
(b) She says she is a good cook.
(c) She says that she is very well-read.
(d) She says she is dressed well.
4. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
(a) Ten hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Five hours.
(d) Six hours.
5. Who might have potassium cyanide, according to Lombard?
(a) A gardener.
(b) A cook.
(c) A butler.
(d) A maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
2. Who do Armstrong and Lombard decide to ask to help them get out of the situation on Indian Island?
3. What does Armstrong believe about U.N. Owen?
4. What book is Emily Brent reading?
5. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)