|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lombard say natives don't mind doing?
(a) Killing others.
(b) Leaving home.
(d) Going to war.
2. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
3. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
(a) The portrait of a young man.
(b) The Ten Commandments.
(c) A nursery rhyme.
(d) A photograph of Indian Island.
4. Who does Armstrong dream he has killed?
5. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
(a) She was his nursery governess.
(b) She was his aunt.
(c) She was his teacher at school.
(d) She was his first cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Blore think has gone mad?
2. Where is Indian Island located?
3. What happened to Beatrice Taylor while she was in Emily's employ?
4. Who does Armstrong consult on the terrace?
5. How many Indian figurines are left on the table at the end of the chapter?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)