|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
(d) Tony Marston.
2. What does Armstrong believe was in Marston's glass?
(b) A poisonous wasp.
3. Who ordered and paid for everything on Indian Island?
(a) Mr. Morris.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Thomas.
4. What is Armstrong certain that Rogers did not use to kill his elderly employer?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(d) A pillow.
5. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
(a) Seven Stars.
(b) The Swan Song.
(c) Seventh Heaven.
(d) The Shooting Star.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Judge remember most about Seton?
2. What does Tony Marston think he has time for before he gets to Indian Island?
3. What was Landor's sentence?
4. How is Cyril related to Hugo?
5. What word does Emily use while discussing Mrs. Rogers' death?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)