|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the text say that hung in Emily's nursery when she was a child?
(a) Peace before all.
(b) Forgive others and they will forgive you.
(c) Be sure thy sin will find thee out.
(d) There is nothing to fear but God.
2. What does Rogers drop during the recording?
(a) The coffee tray.
(b) Emily's suitcase.
(c) An Indian figurine.
(d) The dinner dishes.
3. What was Landor's sentence?
(a) Fifteen years in prison.
(b) He was not convicted.
(c) Penal servitude for life.
(d) Thirty years hard labor.
4. Who does Armstrong consult on the terrace?
5. What crime was Landor accused of?
(c) Bank robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Armstrong certain that Rogers did not use to kill his elderly employer?
2. When does the motorboat usually arrive with supplies?
3. What happened to Blore after Landor's trial?
4. Who is the first person who volunteers to stay back at the station?
5. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)