|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Blore after Landor's trial?
(a) He got fired.
(b) He was promoted.
(c) He retired.
(d) He quit his job.
2. When does the motorboat usually arrive with supplies?
(a) Between 7 and 8.
(b) At 10:30 sharp.
(c) At 9:15.
(d) Between 10 and 11.
3. Who does Rogers come on to the terrace to speak to?
(c) The ghost of his dead wife.
(d) Dr. Armstrong.
4. Why does Emily think Mr. and Mrs. Rogers are guilty?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) Because Mr. Rogers dropped the coffee tray.
(c) Because Mr. Rogers spoke of the incident.
(d) Because Mrs. Rogers fainted.
5. How many Indian figurines are left on the table at the end of the chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Macarthur's wife die?
2. What does Armstrong believe about U.N. Owen?
3. What do the guests talk about at breakfast?
4. How many other people are traveling in Vera's carriage?
5. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)