|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
(a) The Swan Song.
(b) The Shooting Star.
(c) Seventh Heaven.
(d) Seven Stars.
2. Who suggests that everyone go to bed?
3. What compliment does Emily give Mrs. Rogers?
(a) She says she is good looking.
(b) She says she is a good cook.
(c) She says that she is very well-read.
(d) She says she is dressed well.
4. Where is Indian Island located?
(a) Off of the Devon Coast.
(b) In the Mediterranean.
(c) In the Caribbean.
(d) In the Indian Ocean.
5. What was Emily Brent's father's occupation?
(a) He was a minister.
(b) He was a judge.
(c) He was a colonel.
(d) He was a butler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lombard say natives don't mind doing?
2. What crime was Landor accused of?
3. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
4. What is the title of the album that the Voice was recorded on?
5. Where has the voice been coming from?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)