|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Armstrong and Lombard decide to ask to help them get out of the situation on Indian Island?
(a) Fred Narracott.
2. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
(a) A rat.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A panther.
(d) A tortoise.
3. What is Vera's occupation?
(a) She is a school counselor.
(b) She is a mathematics teacher.
(c) She is a games mistress.
(d) She is a history teacher.
4. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
(a) Six hours.
(b) Five hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Ten hours.
5. Who chokes on his wine?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
2. What does Armstrong believe was in Marston's glass?
3. Who does Fred Narracott send to the island if he is ill?
4. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
5. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)