|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book is Emily Brent reading?
(b) A military biography.
(c) The Bible.
(d) A book of romantic poetry.
2. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
(a) Five hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Ten hours.
(d) Six hours.
3. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
(a) Ritz Hotel.
(b) South Africa.
4. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
(a) An elderly woman.
(b) Wargrave's wife.
(c) Wargrave's niece.
(d) Wargrave's mother.
5. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
(a) Downing Street.
(b) Harley Street.
(c) Lloyd Street.
(d) Main Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person who volunteers to stay back at the station?
2. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
3. What was the hobby of the original owner of Indian Island?
4. Who was the first person rumored to have bought Indian Island after it was originally sold?
5. How many other people are traveling in Vera's carriage?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)