|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Emily use while discussing Mrs. Rogers' death?
2. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
(a) His wife.
(b) The sister.
(c) His daughter.
(d) Clees' husband.
3. What does the Judge remember most about Seton?
(a) His blue eyes.
(b) His habit of looking at you straight in the face.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) His fair hair.
4. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
(a) Chop wood.
(b) Clear the dining room.
(c) Close all of the windows.
(d) Get rid of the Indian figurines.
5. What did the text say that hung in Emily's nursery when she was a child?
(a) There is nothing to fear but God.
(b) Be sure thy sin will find thee out.
(c) Forgive others and they will forgive you.
(d) Peace before all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the center of the dining room table?
2. How much is Captain Lombard being paid to go to Indian Island?
3. When does the motorboat usually arrive with supplies?
4. What did Mrs. Rogers have before bed?
5. What happened the night Mrs. Brady died?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)