|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened the night Mrs. Brady died?
(a) The telephones went out.
(b) The doctor couldn't get to her.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) There was a storm.
2. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
3. Why does Emily think Mr. and Mrs. Rogers are guilty?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) Because Mr. Rogers spoke of the incident.
(c) Because Mr. Rogers dropped the coffee tray.
(d) Because Mrs. Rogers fainted.
4. How does Beatrice kill herself?
(a) She drinks poison.
(b) She shoots herself.
(c) She throws herself in the river.
(d) She hangs herself.
5. How many other people are traveling in Vera's carriage?
(a) No other people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crime was Landor accused of?
2. What does Emily take from her bag after dinner?
3. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
4. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
5. How did Blore know Landor?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)