|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Armstrong believe about U.N. Owen?
(a) That he is perfectly sane.
(b) That he is a lunatic.
(c) That he is living in Sticklehaven.
(d) That he is Rogers.
2. What happened to Blore after Landor's trial?
(a) He retired.
(b) He quit his job.
(c) He was promoted.
(d) He got fired.
3. What was Marston drinking?
(c) Whiskey and soda.
4. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
(a) Say their prayers.
(b) Lock their doors.
(c) Take down their "Ten Little Indians" poem.
(d) Close their windows.
5. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
(a) The Shooting Star.
(b) The Swan Song.
(c) Seven Stars.
(d) Seventh Heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Armstrong and Lombard decide to ask to help them get out of the situation on Indian Island?
2. Why does Emily think Mr. and Mrs. Rogers are guilty?
3. What does Narracott deliver to the island every morning?
4. How much is Captain Lombard being paid to go to Indian Island?
5. Who does Blore think has gone mad?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)