|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
(b) A stroke.
(d) A heart attack.
2. What is the title of the album that the Voice was recorded on?
(c) Swan Song.
(d) Memento Mori.
3. What does Lombard say natives don't mind doing?
(a) Going to war.
(b) Leaving home.
(d) Killing others.
4. What does Rogers drop during the recording?
(a) An Indian figurine.
(b) The dinner dishes.
(c) Emily's suitcase.
(d) The coffee tray.
5. What was Emily Brent's father's occupation?
(a) He was a minister.
(b) He was a butler.
(c) He was a judge.
(d) He was a colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nearest train station to Indian Island?
2. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
3. Who ordered and paid for everything on Indian Island?
4. What does Lombard browse through after dinner?
5. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)