|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who chokes on his wine?
2. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
(a) When there is a southeasterly storm.
(b) In the winter.
(c) During the daytime.
(d) During evening.
3. What does Emily take from her bag after dinner?
(a) A photograph of her father.
(b) A love letter.
(d) A Bible.
4. What do the guests realize their host's pseudonym stands for?
(a) A Ghost.
(b) M. Morris.
(d) No one.
5. Where has the voice been coming from?
(a) A gramophone behind a wall.
(b) From outside the window.
(c) From under the dinner table.
(d) A person hiding behind a wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
2. What does the Judge remove before going to bed?
3. What happened to Blore after Landor's trial?
4. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
5. What does Armstrong believe was in Marston's glass?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)