|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
(a) Say their prayers.
(b) Lock their doors.
(c) Close their windows.
(d) Take down their "Ten Little Indians" poem.
2. Who ordered and paid for everything on Indian Island?
(a) Mr. Thomas.
(b) Mr. Jones.
(c) Mr. Smith.
(d) Mr. Morris.
3. How many other people are traveling in Vera's carriage?
(a) No other people.
4. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
(a) His wife.
(b) His daughter.
(c) Clees' husband.
(d) The sister.
5. What was Marston drinking?
(b) Whiskey and soda.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lombard say natives don't mind doing?
2. What does Lombard browse through after dinner?
3. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
4. What does Narracott deliver to the island every morning?
5. What do the guests realize their host's pseudonym stands for?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)