|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that everyone go to bed?
2. What does Lombard say natives don't mind doing?
(a) Leaving home.
(c) Going to war.
(d) Killing others.
3. What is in the center of the dining room table?
(a) A vase of dead flowers.
(b) Pictures of all the guests.
(c) A clock.
(d) Indian figurines.
4. What does Tony Marston think he has time for before he gets to Indian Island?
(a) A drink.
(c) A date.
5. What is Vera's occupation?
(a) She is a history teacher.
(b) She is a school counselor.
(c) She is a mathematics teacher.
(d) She is a games mistress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
2. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
3. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
4. What does Armstrong believe was in Marston's glass?
5. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)