|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Marston drinking?
(b) Whiskey and soda.
2. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His wife.
(c) The sister.
(d) Clees' husband.
3. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
4. What crime was Landor accused of?
(d) Bank robbery.
5. Who ordered and paid for everything on Indian Island?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(b) Mr. Jones.
(c) Mr. Thomas.
(d) Mr. Morris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened the night Mrs. Brady died?
2. What compliment does Emily give Mrs. Rogers?
3. What does Rogers drop during the recording?
4. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
5. How does Macarthur's wife die?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)