|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Cyril related to Hugo?
(a) He is Hugo's nephew.
(b) He is Hugo's step-brother.
(c) He is Hugo's little brother.
(d) He is Hugo's first cousin.
2. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
(a) His mother.
(d) Arthur Richmond.
3. Where has the voice been coming from?
(a) From outside the window.
(b) A person hiding behind a wall.
(c) From under the dinner table.
(d) A gramophone behind a wall.
4. How did Blore know Landor?
(a) He is his uncle.
(b) He is his brother.
(c) He was the police officer in charge of his case.
(d) He was his commander.
5. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
(a) The War Office.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) The Air Force.
(d) The Admiralty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vera's occupation?
2. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
3. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
4. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
5. Who was the first person rumored to have bought Indian Island after it was originally sold?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)