|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ordered and paid for everything on Indian Island?
(a) Mr. Thomas.
(b) Mr. Morris.
(c) Mr. Smith.
(d) Mr. Jones.
2. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
(a) His mother.
(b) Arthur Richmond.
3. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
(a) Lloyd Street.
(b) Harley Street.
(c) Downing Street.
(d) Main Street.
4. At what time does the Voice start talking?
5. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
2. How many other people are traveling in Vera's carriage?
3. Where is Indian Island located?
4. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
5. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)