|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Judge remove before going to bed?
(a) His false teeth.
(b) His watch.
(c) A chain around his neck.
(d) His wig.
2. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
(a) The Times.
(b) The Bible.
(c) A love letter from his wife.
(d) His will.
3. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
(a) A stroke.
(c) A heart attack.
4. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
(b) Tony Marston.
5. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
(a) A rat.
(b) A tortoise.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A panther.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lombard say natives don't mind doing?
2. At what time does the Voice start talking?
3. What compliment does Emily give Mrs. Rogers?
4. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
5. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)