|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Armstrong believe was in Marston's glass?
(a) A poisonous wasp.
2. How did Blore know Landor?
(a) He was his commander.
(b) He is his brother.
(c) He is his uncle.
(d) He was the police officer in charge of his case.
3. Where has the voice been coming from?
(a) A person hiding behind a wall.
(b) From under the dinner table.
(c) From outside the window.
(d) A gramophone behind a wall.
4. Who is the first person who volunteers to stay back at the station?
(b) Justice Wargrave.
5. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
(c) All answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lombard say natives don't mind doing?
2. How many other people are traveling in Vera's carriage?
3. What does Lombard browse through after dinner?
4. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
5. What is the nearest train station to Indian Island?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)