|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Judge remember most about Seton?
(a) His blue eyes.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) His habit of looking at you straight in the face.
(d) His fair hair.
2. What does Rogers drop during the recording?
(a) Emily's suitcase.
(b) An Indian figurine.
(c) The coffee tray.
(d) The dinner dishes.
3. What was Landor's sentence?
(a) Penal servitude for life.
(b) Fifteen years in prison.
(c) Thirty years hard labor.
(d) He was not convicted.
4. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
(a) Wargrave's wife.
(b) An elderly woman.
(c) Wargrave's niece.
(d) Wargrave's mother.
5. How many other people are traveling in Vera's carriage?
(b) No other people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is Captain Lombard being paid to go to Indian Island?
2. What was Emily Brent's father's occupation?
3. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
4. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
5. What is the title of the album that the Voice was recorded on?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)