|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ordered and paid for everything on Indian Island?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(b) Mr. Jones.
(c) Mr. Morris.
(d) Mr. Thomas.
2. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
(a) The Air Force.
(b) The War Office.
(c) The Admiralty.
(d) All answers are correct.
3. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
(c) All answers are correct.
4. At what time does the Voice start talking?
5. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
(a) When there is a southeasterly storm.
(b) During the daytime.
(c) During evening.
(d) In the winter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book is Emily Brent reading?
2. Who suggests that everyone go to bed?
3. What happened the night Mrs. Brady died?
4. What is Vera's occupation?
5. What was Emily Brent's father's occupation?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)