|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
(a) A panther.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A rat.
(d) A tortoise.
2. Who faints after the recording?
(b) Mrs. Rogers.
(d) Dr. Armstrong.
3. What does Tony Marston think he has time for before he gets to Indian Island?
(a) A date.
(c) A drink.
4. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A stroke.
5. What is the title of the album that the Voice was recorded on?
(a) Memento Mori.
(d) Swan Song.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first person rumored to have bought Indian Island after it was originally sold?
2. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
3. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
4. What does Rogers drop during the recording?
5. What does Lombard browse through after dinner?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)