|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Emily Brent's father's occupation?
(a) He was a butler.
(b) He was a colonel.
(c) He was a minister.
(d) He was a judge.
2. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
(a) Take down their "Ten Little Indians" poem.
(b) Lock their doors.
(c) Close their windows.
(d) Say their prayers.
3. Who chokes on his wine?
4. What crime was Landor accused of?
(b) Bank robbery.
5. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
(a) All answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Blore know Landor?
2. What is the title of the album that the Voice was recorded on?
3. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
4. Who suggests that everyone go to bed?
5. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)