|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who chokes on his wine?
2. What do the guests realize their host's pseudonym stands for?
(a) No one.
(b) A Ghost.
(d) M. Morris.
3. What happened to Blore after Landor's trial?
(a) He quit his job.
(b) He retired.
(c) He was promoted.
(d) He got fired.
4. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A tortoise.
(c) A panther.
(d) A rat.
5. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
Short Answer Questions
1. What compliment does Emily give Mrs. Rogers?
2. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
3. What does the Judge remember most about Seton?
4. What name does Blore give himself?
5. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)