|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does the Voice start talking?
2. What does the Judge remove before going to bed?
(a) His false teeth.
(b) A chain around his neck.
(c) His watch.
(d) His wig.
3. What happened the night Mrs. Brady died?
(a) There was a storm.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) The doctor couldn't get to her.
(d) The telephones went out.
4. What happened to Blore after Landor's trial?
(a) He was promoted.
(b) He got fired.
(c) He retired.
(d) He quit his job.
5. What does Lombard say natives don't mind doing?
(b) Going to war.
(c) Leaving home.
(d) Killing others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
2. How many other people are traveling in Vera's carriage?
3. What was the hobby of the original owner of Indian Island?
4. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
5. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)