|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
(a) A tortoise.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A panther.
(d) A rat.
2. What does the Judge remove before going to bed?
(a) His false teeth.
(b) A chain around his neck.
(c) His wig.
(d) His watch.
3. How does Macarthur's wife die?
(a) Scarlet Fever.
(b) She drowns.
(c) She is murdered.
4. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
(a) Ritz Hotel.
(c) South Africa.
5. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
(a) She was his teacher at school.
(b) She was his aunt.
(c) She was his first cousin.
(d) She was his nursery governess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
2. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
3. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
4. Who is the first person who volunteers to stay back at the station?
5. What was Marston drinking?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)