|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Judge remove before going to bed?
(a) His watch.
(b) His false teeth.
(c) A chain around his neck.
(d) His wig.
2. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
(d) Tony Marston.
3. How much is Captain Lombard being paid to go to Indian Island?
(a) One thousand guineas.
(b) One hundred guineas.
(c) Five hundred guineas.
(d) Fifty guineas.
4. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
(a) A rat.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A panther.
(d) A tortoise.
5. What is the nearest train station to Indian Island?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has the voice been coming from?
2. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
3. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
4. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
5. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)