|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the hobby of the original owner of Indian Island?
2. How many other people are traveling in Vera's carriage?
(c) No other people.
3. Who ordered and paid for everything on Indian Island?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) Mr. Thomas.
(d) Mr. Morris.
4. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
(a) A photograph of Indian Island.
(b) The portrait of a young man.
(c) The Ten Commandments.
(d) A nursery rhyme.
5. At what time does the Voice start talking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the center of the dining room table?
2. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
3. What does Tony Marston think he has time for before he gets to Indian Island?
4. Who faints after the recording?
5. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)