|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
(a) His will.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The Times.
(d) A love letter from his wife.
2. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
(a) During the daytime.
(b) In the winter.
(c) During evening.
(d) When there is a southeasterly storm.
3. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
(a) Lloyd Street.
(b) Main Street.
(c) Downing Street.
(d) Harley Street.
4. What name does Blore give himself?
5. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
(a) South Africa.
(c) Ritz Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
2. What book is Emily Brent reading?
3. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
4. Who was the first person rumored to have bought Indian Island after it was originally sold?
5. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)