|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the guests realize their host's pseudonym stands for?
(a) A Ghost.
(b) No one.
(c) M. Morris.
2. What does Emily take from her bag after dinner?
(a) A love letter.
(b) A Bible.
(d) A photograph of her father.
3. What compliment does Emily give Mrs. Rogers?
(a) She says she is a good cook.
(b) She says she is good looking.
(c) She says she is dressed well.
(d) She says that she is very well-read.
4. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
(a) Harley Street.
(b) Downing Street.
(c) Lloyd Street.
(d) Main Street.
5. Where is Indian Island located?
(a) Off of the Devon Coast.
(b) In the Mediterranean.
(c) In the Indian Ocean.
(d) In the Caribbean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first person rumored to have bought Indian Island after it was originally sold?
2. What is the nearest train station to Indian Island?
3. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
4. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
5. What was the hobby of the original owner of Indian Island?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)