|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lombard browse through after dinner?
(a) The Times.
(b) A copy of Punch.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The Collected Works of Shakespeare.
2. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
3. What name does Blore give himself?
4. Who ordered and paid for everything on Indian Island?
(a) Mr. Morris.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) Mr. Thomas.
(d) Mr. Jones.
5. How many other people are traveling in Vera's carriage?
(c) No other people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
2. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
3. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
4. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
5. Where is Indian Island located?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)