|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has the voice been coming from?
(a) From outside the window.
(b) From under the dinner table.
(c) A gramophone behind a wall.
(d) A person hiding behind a wall.
2. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
(a) South Africa.
(c) Ritz Hotel.
3. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
(b) South Africa.
(c) Ghost stories.
(d) The weather.
4. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
(a) Main Street.
(b) Harley Street.
(c) Lloyd Street.
(d) Downing Street.
5. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) The Air Force.
(c) The Admiralty.
(d) The War Office.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is Captain Lombard being paid to go to Indian Island?
2. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
3. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
4. What is the title of the album that the Voice was recorded on?
5. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)