|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ordered and paid for everything on Indian Island?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) Mr. Morris.
(c) Mr. Thomas.
(d) Mr. Smith.
2. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
(a) Downing Street.
(b) Lloyd Street.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Harley Street.
3. What is the nearest train station to Indian Island?
4. Where has the voice been coming from?
(a) From under the dinner table.
(b) A person hiding behind a wall.
(c) From outside the window.
(d) A gramophone behind a wall.
5. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
2. What do the guests realize their host's pseudonym stands for?
3. What was Emily Brent's father's occupation?
4. Where is Indian Island located?
5. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)