|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the hobby of the original owner of Indian Island?
2. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
(a) Tony Marston.
3. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
(a) During evening.
(b) During the daytime.
(c) In the winter.
(d) When there is a southeasterly storm.
4. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) The Air Force.
(c) The Admiralty.
(d) The War Office.
5. What does Emily take from her bag after dinner?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A photograph of her father.
(c) A love letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
2. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
3. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
4. What book is Emily Brent reading?
5. How much is Captain Lombard being paid to go to Indian Island?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)