|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Captain Lombard being paid to go to Indian Island?
(a) Five hundred guineas.
(b) One thousand guineas.
(c) Fifty guineas.
(d) One hundred guineas.
2. Where is Indian Island located?
(a) In the Caribbean.
(b) In the Indian Ocean.
(c) In the Mediterranean.
(d) Off of the Devon Coast.
3. What is Vera's occupation?
(a) She is a games mistress.
(b) She is a mathematics teacher.
(c) She is a school counselor.
(d) She is a history teacher.
4. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
(a) A tortoise.
(b) A panther.
(c) A rat.
(d) A rabbit.
5. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Times.
(c) A love letter from his wife.
(d) His will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tony Marston think he has time for before he gets to Indian Island?
2. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
3. What name does Blore give himself?
4. What is the title of the album that the Voice was recorded on?
5. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)