|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
2. What is the nearest train station to Indian Island?
3. Who ordered and paid for everything on Indian Island?
(a) Mr. Thomas.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Morris.
4. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
(a) Main Street.
(b) Harley Street.
(c) Downing Street.
(d) Lloyd Street.
5. At what time does the Voice start talking?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is Captain Lombard being paid to go to Indian Island?
2. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
3. Where has the voice been coming from?
4. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
5. What is the title of the album that the Voice was recorded on?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)