|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first person rumored to have bought Indian Island after it was originally sold?
(a) Lady Culmington.
(b) Mr. Owen.
(c) Ms. Brent.
(d) Mr. Rogers.
2. What name does Blore give himself?
3. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Ten hours.
(c) Five hours.
(d) Six hours.
4. How much is Captain Lombard being paid to go to Indian Island?
(a) One hundred guineas.
(b) Fifty guineas.
(c) Five hundred guineas.
(d) One thousand guineas.
5. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Indian Island located?
2. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
3. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
4. What was the hobby of the original owner of Indian Island?
5. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)