|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
(a) The War Office.
(b) The Air Force.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) The Admiralty.
2. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
(a) A tortoise.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A panther.
(d) A rat.
3. Who faints after the recording?
(a) Mrs. Rogers.
(c) Dr. Armstrong.
4. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
(a) Tony Marston.
5. Where is Indian Island located?
(a) In the Indian Ocean.
(b) Off of the Devon Coast.
(c) In the Caribbean.
(d) In the Mediterranean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What compliment does Emily give Mrs. Rogers?
2. What is Vera's occupation?
3. What was the hobby of the original owner of Indian Island?
4. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
5. What name does Blore give himself?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)