|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has the voice been coming from?
(a) A person hiding behind a wall.
(b) A gramophone behind a wall.
(c) From under the dinner table.
(d) From outside the window.
2. How much is Captain Lombard being paid to go to Indian Island?
(a) Fifty guineas.
(b) One thousand guineas.
(c) One hundred guineas.
(d) Five hundred guineas.
3. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
(a) His will.
(b) A love letter from his wife.
(c) The Times.
(d) The Bible.
4. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
(a) A panther.
(b) A rat.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A tortoise.
5. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
(a) The portrait of a young man.
(b) A nursery rhyme.
(c) The Ten Commandments.
(d) A photograph of Indian Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who faints after the recording?
2. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
3. Who ordered and paid for everything on Indian Island?
4. What does Rogers drop during the recording?
5. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)