|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lombard browse through after dinner?
(a) The Collected Works of Shakespeare.
(b) The Times.
(c) The Bible.
(d) A copy of Punch.
2. Who faints after the recording?
(c) Mrs. Rogers.
(d) Dr. Armstrong.
3. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
(a) The Shooting Star.
(b) Seven Stars.
(c) The Swan Song.
(d) Seventh Heaven.
4. Who is the first person who volunteers to stay back at the station?
(d) Justice Wargrave.
5. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
(a) Ghost stories.
(c) The weather.
(d) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the guests realize their host's pseudonym stands for?
2. Where is Indian Island located?
3. What book is Emily Brent reading?
4. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
5. What is the title of the album that the Voice was recorded on?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)