|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
(d) Tony Marston.
2. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
(a) Five hours.
(b) Ten hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Six hours.
3. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
(a) The Shooting Star.
(b) Seventh Heaven.
(c) Seven Stars.
(d) The Swan Song.
4. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
(a) Ritz Hotel.
(d) South Africa.
5. What is in the center of the dining room table?
(a) A vase of dead flowers.
(b) A clock.
(c) Pictures of all the guests.
(d) Indian figurines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
2. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
3. Who was the first person rumored to have bought Indian Island after it was originally sold?
4. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
5. What is the nearest train station to Indian Island?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)