|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
(a) The Admiralty.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) The Air Force.
(d) The War Office.
2. What does Rogers drop during the recording?
(a) The coffee tray.
(b) The dinner dishes.
(c) An Indian figurine.
(d) Emily's suitcase.
3. What book is Emily Brent reading?
(a) The Bible.
(c) A book of romantic poetry.
(d) A military biography.
4. Who faints after the recording?
(a) Dr. Armstrong.
(c) Mrs. Rogers.
5. What is in the center of the dining room table?
(a) A clock.
(b) Indian figurines.
(c) A vase of dead flowers.
(d) Pictures of all the guests.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the hobby of the original owner of Indian Island?
2. What do the guests realize their host's pseudonym stands for?
3. At what time does the Voice start talking?
4. What does Lombard browse through after dinner?
5. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)