|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
(a) Six hours.
(b) Ten hours.
(c) Five hours.
(d) Two hours.
2. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
(a) The Ten Commandments.
(b) The portrait of a young man.
(c) A photograph of Indian Island.
(d) A nursery rhyme.
3. What do the guests realize their host's pseudonym stands for?
(a) A Ghost.
(b) M. Morris.
(c) No one.
4. What is the title of the album that the Voice was recorded on?
(a) Swan Song.
(c) Memento Mori.
5. What is Vera's occupation?
(a) She is a games mistress.
(b) She is a school counselor.
(c) She is a history teacher.
(d) She is a mathematics teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does the Voice start talking?
2. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
3. What does Rogers drop during the recording?
4. What name does Blore give himself?
5. What does Emily take from her bag after dinner?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)