|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
2. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
(a) Tony Marston.
3. What is the title of the album that the Voice was recorded on?
(a) Memento Mori.
(c) Swan Song.
4. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
5. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
(c) Ritz Hotel.
(d) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has the voice been coming from?
2. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
3. Who is the first person who volunteers to stay back at the station?
4. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
5. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)