|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many other people are traveling in Vera's carriage?
(b) No other people.
2. What was Emily Brent's father's occupation?
(a) He was a judge.
(b) He was a colonel.
(c) He was a butler.
(d) He was a minister.
3. Who was the first person rumored to have bought Indian Island after it was originally sold?
(a) Mr. Owen.
(b) Mr. Rogers.
(c) Ms. Brent.
(d) Lady Culmington.
4. What does Rogers drop during the recording?
(a) The dinner dishes.
(b) The coffee tray.
(c) An Indian figurine.
(d) Emily's suitcase.
5. What does Emily take from her bag after dinner?
(a) A photograph of her father.
(b) A love letter.
(d) A Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Indian Island located?
2. Who ordered and paid for everything on Indian Island?
3. How much is Captain Lombard being paid to go to Indian Island?
4. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
5. What name does Blore give himself?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)