|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Armstrong wish he had his medical supplies?
(a) To kill U.N. Owen if he is found.
(b) To treat anyone who gets injured.
(c) To know which drug had killed Mrs. Rogers.
(d) So he can commit suicide if he needs to.
2. How is Cyril related to Hugo?
(a) He is Hugo's little brother.
(b) He is Hugo's first cousin.
(c) He is Hugo's nephew.
(d) He is Hugo's step-brother.
3. Who declines to help clear the table "out of giddiness?"
4. What was Emily brought up never to do?
(a) Make a fuss.
(b) Ask forgiveness.
(c) Tell lies.
(d) Argue her point.
5. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
(a) Lock their doors.
(b) Take down their "Ten Little Indians" poem.
(c) Say their prayers.
(d) Close their windows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Armstrong say he gave to Mrs. Rogers?
2. What frightens Rogers the most about the murders?
3. Where is Indian Island located?
4. What is the name of the person who approached Blore about coming to the island?
5. Why do the investigators believe Narracott checked on the island even though he was instructed not to?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)