Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Lombard think there aren't any fishing boats out?
(a) Because Fred Narracott has told everyone not to fish those waters.
(b) Because this area isn't known for its fishing.
(c) Because U.N. Owen has killed all of the fishermen.
(d) Because a storm is coming.
2. What does the Judge remove before going to bed?
(a) His wig.
(b) His watch.
(c) A chain around his neck.
(d) His false teeth.
3. What was Rogers doing when he was killed?
(a) Chopping wood.
(b) Signalling for help.
(c) Polishing the silver.
(d) Washing clothes.
4. When does Lombard usually wake up?
(a) 5:15 A.M.
(c) 9 A.M.
5. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
(a) A stroke.
(b) A heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Emily doing all morning?
2. What happens just as the General's body is brought into the house?
3. Where is Indian Island located?
4. What feeling does the General think that Emily wouldn't understand?
5. Who says "we're the zoo."
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)