Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Armstrong certain that Rogers did not use to kill his elderly employer?
(a) A gun.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A knife.
2. What was Marston drinking?
(a) Whiskey and soda.
3. What does Blore say about the killer's character?
(a) He would be a cool customer.
(b) He would be wracked with guilt.
(c) He would be disorganized.
(d) He would be frazzled.
4. Who does Blore suspect is the killer?
(c) Mr. Morris.
5. What was Landor's sentence?
(a) Penal servitude for life.
(b) Thirty years hard labor.
(c) Fifteen years in prison.
(d) He was not convicted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Lombard think Rogers killed his wife?
2. What does Blore bring Armstrong to help with the search of the island?
3. Where is Indian Island located?
4. What does Blore think he can locate?
5. Who had brought a syringe to the house?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)