Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
(a) Clear the dining room.
(b) Close all of the windows.
(c) Get rid of the Indian figurines.
(d) Chop wood.
2. Where has the voice been coming from?
(a) A person hiding behind a wall.
(b) From outside the window.
(c) From under the dinner table.
(d) A gramophone behind a wall.
3. Why does Emily think Mr. and Mrs. Rogers are guilty?
(a) Because Mr. Rogers spoke of the incident.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) Because Mr. Rogers dropped the coffee tray.
(d) Because Mrs. Rogers fainted.
4. Who does Lombard think has gone "balmy?"
5. What does Lombard browse through after dinner?
(a) A copy of Punch.
(b) The Collected Works of Shakespeare.
(c) The Times.
(d) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
2. Who does Armstrong dream he has killed?
3. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
4. Where is Rogers moving his belongings to?
5. What feeling does the General think that Emily wouldn't understand?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)