Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
(a) His daughter.
(b) The sister.
(c) His wife.
(d) Clees' husband.
2. What does Lombard browse through after dinner?
(a) A copy of Punch.
(b) The Collected Works of Shakespeare.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The Times.
3. What did Mrs. Rogers have before bed?
(a) Some crackers.
(c) A tonic.
(d) A glass of wine.
4. How is Cyril related to Hugo?
(a) He is Hugo's nephew.
(b) He is Hugo's little brother.
(c) He is Hugo's step-brother.
(d) He is Hugo's first cousin.
5. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
(a) Ghost stories.
(b) South Africa.
(d) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Narracott deliver to the island every morning?
2. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
3. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
4. Who do Armstrong and Lombard decide to ask to help them get out of the situation on Indian Island?
5. Who might have potassium cyanide, according to Lombard?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)