Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has the voice been coming from?
(a) From under the dinner table.
(b) A person hiding behind a wall.
(c) From outside the window.
(d) A gramophone behind a wall.
2. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
3. What was Landor's sentence?
(a) Penal servitude for life.
(b) Thirty years hard labor.
(c) He was not convicted.
(d) Fifteen years in prison.
4. What crime was Landor accused of?
(d) Bank robbery.
5. Who ordered and paid for everything on Indian Island?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(b) Mr. Morris.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Thomas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the album that the Voice was recorded on?
2. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
3. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
4. Who faints after the recording?
5. What does the Judge remove before going to bed?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)