|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
2. What does Tony Marston think he has time for before he gets to Indian Island?
(a) A drink.
(d) A date.
3. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
(b) Ghost stories.
(c) The weather.
(d) South Africa.
4. What is the title of the album that the Voice was recorded on?
(b) Swan Song.
(c) Memento Mori.
5. What is the nearest train station to Indian Island?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
2. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
3. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
4. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
5. Who faints after the recording?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)