|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wargrave think all doctors are the same?
(a) They are too cocky.
(b) They are too timid.
(c) They think in cliches.
(d) They take too many risks.
2. What does Armstrong say that many homicidal people are?
3. Who declines to help clear the table "out of giddiness?"
4. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
(a) The Air Force.
(b) The War Office.
(c) The Admiralty.
(d) All answers are correct.
5. What is the name of the person who approached Blore about coming to the island?
(a) Mr. Morris.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) Mr. Cummings.
(d) Mr. Narracott.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is carrying a revolver?
2. What has Emily lost?
3. What frightens Rogers the most about the murders?
4. What does Tony Marston think he has time for before he gets to Indian Island?
5. What does Vera do to pass the time?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)