|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tony Marston think he has time for before he gets to Indian Island?
(b) A drink.
(c) A date.
2. What is in the drawer or the table by Lombard's bed?
(a) His revolver.
(b) Vera's watch.
(d) A knife.
3. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
(a) She was his aunt.
(b) She was his teacher at school.
(c) She was his first cousin.
(d) She was his nursery governess.
4. What does Emily take from her bag after dinner?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A photograph of her father.
(c) A love letter.
5. Why does the General ask not to be disturbed?
(a) Because he has little time.
(b) Because he wants to read.
(c) Because he wants to pray.
(d) Because he doesn't like anyone on the island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened the night Mrs. Brady died?
2. What does General Macarthur say it is when you "come to the end?"
3. What does Emily think she sees on the windowpane?
4. Whose room is discovered to be empty in the middle of the night?
5. Who chokes on his wine?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)