|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Landor's sentence?
(a) Fifteen years in prison.
(b) Thirty years hard labor.
(c) He was not convicted.
(d) Penal servitude for life.
2. Whose room is discovered to be empty in the middle of the night?
3. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
(a) A nursery rhyme.
(b) The portrait of a young man.
(c) A photograph of Indian Island.
(d) The Ten Commandments.
4. Who does Vera suspect the most?
5. How many Indian figurines are left on the table at the end of the chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vera wear while she is searched?
2. What does Blore take with him when he leaves his room?
3. What does Blore say to do after locking the doors?
4. What kind of food is left in the larder?
5. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)