|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Lombard think there aren't any fishing boats out?
(a) Because this area isn't known for its fishing.
(b) Because Fred Narracott has told everyone not to fish those waters.
(c) Because U.N. Owen has killed all of the fishermen.
(d) Because a storm is coming.
2. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
(a) The Admiralty.
(b) The Air Force.
(c) The War Office.
(d) All answers are correct.
3. What crime was Landor accused of?
(b) Bank robbery.
4. Who chokes on his wine?
5. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
(b) All answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blore say about the killer's character?
2. What is Armstrong certain that Rogers did not use to kill his elderly employer?
3. Who does Emily think she sees in the dining room?
4. How does Beatrice kill herself?
5. How does Armstrong believe Emily was killed?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)