|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the hobby of the original owner of Indian Island?
2. Who offers to clear the table after breakfast?
3. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
(a) His will.
(b) The Times.
(c) A love letter from his wife.
(d) The Bible.
4. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
(c) All answers are correct.
5. What does Lombard at first refuse to give up?
(a) His knife.
(b) His keys.
(c) His revolver.
(d) His medications.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the center of the dining room table?
2. What name does Blore give himself?
3. What kind of animal is Vera said to resemble?
4. Where does Lombard suggest they sleep?
5. Who does Lombard say couldn't possibly be the killer?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)