|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who might have potassium cyanide, according to Lombard?
(a) A gardener.
(b) A maid.
(c) A cook.
(d) A butler.
2. Who does Blore suspect is the killer?
(d) Mr. Morris.
3. Where is Indian Island located?
(a) In the Mediterranean.
(b) In the Caribbean.
(c) In the Indian Ocean.
(d) Off of the Devon Coast.
4. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
(a) Wargrave's niece.
(b) Wargrave's wife.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) Wargrave's mother.
5. Who says "we're the zoo."
(c) All answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
2. What does Armstrong believe about U.N. Owen?
3. What is Vera's occupation?
4. What animal is Wargrave said to resemble?
5. What do the guests talk about at breakfast?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)