|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily take from her bag after dinner?
(a) A Bible.
(c) A photograph of her father.
(d) A love letter.
2. Who was the first person rumored to have bought Indian Island after it was originally sold?
(a) Mr. Owen.
(b) Lady Culmington.
(c) Ms. Brent.
(d) Mr. Rogers.
3. What does the Judge remember most about Seton?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) His blue eyes.
(c) His fair hair.
(d) His habit of looking at you straight in the face.
4. What weapon was used to kill the General?
(a) A chair.
(b) No weapon was found.
(c) A boulder.
(d) A log.
5. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
(c) All answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
2. How does Armstrong believe Emily was killed?
3. What does Blore bring Armstrong to help with the search of the island?
4. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
5. What does Armstrong say that many homicidal people are?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)