|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal is Vera said to resemble?
(a) A bird.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A panther.
(d) A tortoise.
2. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
(b) Ritz Hotel.
(d) South Africa.
3. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
(a) Wargrave's niece.
(b) Wargrave's mother.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) Wargrave's wife.
4. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
(a) Lock their doors.
(b) Say their prayers.
(c) Take down their "Ten Little Indians" poem.
(d) Close their windows.
5. How did Blore know Landor?
(a) He was the police officer in charge of his case.
(b) He is his brother.
(c) He is his uncle.
(d) He was his commander.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Emily use while discussing Mrs. Rogers' death?
2. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
3. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
4. What is Blore's explanation for Emily's lack of guilt over what happened to Beatrice?
5. Where do Blore, Armstrong and Lombard hear footsteps while they are searching the house?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)