|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Emily Brent's father's occupation?
(a) He was a judge.
(b) He was a butler.
(c) He was a minister.
(d) He was a colonel.
2. What drug does Armstrong say he gave to Mrs. Rogers?
3. How many Indian figurines are left on the table at the end of the chapter?
4. Where are the cliffs located on the island?
(a) In the center of the island.
(b) On the southeast side.
(c) On the northwest side.
(d) On the southern side.
5. Who does Armstrong think is best at "masterly inactivity?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lombard suggest doing when the weather lifts?
2. What crime was Landor accused of?
3. Who does Lombard suspect the most?
4. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
5. Who is carrying a revolver?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)