|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wargrave think all doctors are the same?
(a) They think in cliches.
(b) They are too timid.
(c) They take too many risks.
(d) They are too cocky.
2. What does Emily think she sees on the windowpane?
(a) A cross.
(b) A bee.
(c) A face.
(d) A gun.
3. What happened to Blore after Landor's trial?
(a) He got fired.
(b) He quit his job.
(c) He retired.
(d) He was promoted.
4. What kind of food is left in the larder?
(a) All perishables.
(b) Just fruit.
(c) Tinned food.
(d) Only crackers.
5. What did Mrs. Rogers have before bed?
(a) Some crackers.
(b) A glass of wine.
(c) A tonic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blore take with him when he leaves his room?
2. Who does Armstrong consult on the terrace?
3. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
4. What does Emily take from her bag after dinner?
5. What is the title of the album that the Voice was recorded on?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)