|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who declines to help clear the table "out of giddiness?"
2. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
(a) Tony Marston.
3. What was Emily Brent's father's occupation?
(a) He was a minister.
(b) He was a colonel.
(c) He was a butler.
(d) He was a judge.
4. What has Emily lost?
(a) Her yarn.
(b) Her hair comb.
(c) Her pearls.
(d) Her Bible.
5. Who do Armstrong and Lombard decide to ask to help them get out of the situation on Indian Island?
(a) Fred Narracott.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vera smell when she goes into her room?
2. Who does Emily think she sees in the dining room?
3. Who has whiskey instead of tea?
4. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
5. What does Vera do to pass the time?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)