|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
(a) She was his aunt.
(b) She was his teacher at school.
(c) She was his nursery governess.
(d) She was his first cousin.
2. Who was the first person rumored to have bought Indian Island after it was originally sold?
(a) Mr. Owen.
(b) Lady Culmington.
(c) Ms. Brent.
(d) Mr. Rogers.
3. What was Rogers doing when he was killed?
(a) Washing clothes.
(b) Signalling for help.
(c) Polishing the silver.
(d) Chopping wood.
4. Who faints after the recording?
(a) Mrs. Rogers.
(b) Dr. Armstrong.
5. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
(a) Ritz Hotel.
(d) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the center of the dining room table?
2. What is Blore's explanation for Emily's lack of guilt over what happened to Beatrice?
3. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
4. What drug does Armstrong say he gave to Mrs. Rogers?
5. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)