|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attribute has Vera always prided herself on?
(a) Her delicate nature.
(b) Her whimsy.
(c) Her levelheadedness.
(d) Her physical strength.
2. What do the guests realize their host's pseudonym stands for?
(a) A Ghost.
(c) No one.
(d) M. Morris.
3. What has Emily lost?
(a) Her yarn.
(b) Her hair comb.
(c) Her pearls.
(d) Her Bible.
4. How did Marston kill John and Lucy Combes?
(a) He shot them.
(b) He stabbed them.
(c) He poisoned them.
(d) He ran them over with his car.
5. What does the Judge remove before going to bed?
(a) A chain around his neck.
(b) His wig.
(c) His watch.
(d) His false teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does General Macarthur say it is when you "come to the end?"
2. What is Emily doing all morning?
3. What is in Vera's room that she had never noticed before?
4. How did Blore know Landor?
5. Whose room is discovered to be empty in the middle of the night?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)