|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Marston kill John and Lucy Combes?
(a) He poisoned them.
(b) He stabbed them.
(c) He shot them.
(d) He ran them over with his car.
2. How much is Captain Lombard being paid to go to Indian Island?
(a) Five hundred guineas.
(b) One thousand guineas.
(c) One hundred guineas.
(d) Fifty guineas.
3. Who suggests that everyone go to bed?
4. What does Lombard say natives don't mind doing?
(a) Killing others.
(b) Going to war.
(d) Leaving home.
5. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
2. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
3. Where is Indian Island located?
4. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
5. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)