|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person who volunteers to stay back at the station?
(a) Justice Wargrave.
2. Who was the first person rumored to have bought Indian Island after it was originally sold?
(a) Mr. Rogers.
(b) Ms. Brent.
(c) Mr. Owen.
(d) Lady Culmington.
3. What does Lombard browse through after dinner?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Collected Works of Shakespeare.
(c) A copy of Punch.
(d) The Times.
4. What book is Emily Brent reading?
(a) A book of romantic poetry.
(c) The Bible.
(d) A military biography.
5. How far is Somerset from Justice Wargrave's destination?
(a) Ten hours.
(b) Six hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Five hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
2. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
3. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
4. What does Narracott deliver to the island every morning?
5. What does Tony Marston think he has time for before he gets to Indian Island?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)