|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime was Landor accused of?
(d) Bank robbery.
2. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
(a) South Africa.
(b) Ghost stories.
(c) The weather.
3. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
(a) A tortoise.
(b) A rat.
(c) A panther.
(d) A rabbit.
4. Who is the first person who volunteers to stay back at the station?
(d) Justice Wargrave.
5. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
(a) In the winter.
(b) During evening.
(c) During the daytime.
(d) When there is a southeasterly storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rogers drop during the recording?
2. How is Cyril related to Hugo?
3. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
4. How did Blore know Landor?
5. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)