|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
(b) Tony Marston.
2. What was the hobby of the original owner of Indian Island?
3. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
(a) The Times.
(b) His will.
(c) A love letter from his wife.
(d) The Bible.
4. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
(a) The War Office.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) The Air Force.
(d) The Admiralty.
5. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Macarthur's wife die?
2. What was Marston drinking?
3. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
4. What happened to Blore after Landor's trial?
5. What do the guests realize their host's pseudonym stands for?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)