|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
(a) The Ten Commandments.
(b) A photograph of Indian Island.
(c) A nursery rhyme.
(d) The portrait of a young man.
2. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
(a) Wargrave's mother.
(b) Wargrave's niece.
(c) Wargrave's wife.
(d) An elderly woman.
3. What do the guests realize their host's pseudonym stands for?
(b) M. Morris.
(c) A Ghost.
(d) No one.
4. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
(b) Tony Marston.
5. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
(a) Chop wood.
(b) Clear the dining room.
(c) Get rid of the Indian figurines.
(d) Close all of the windows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rogers drop during the recording?
2. Where has the voice been coming from?
3. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
4. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
5. What happened to Blore after Landor's trial?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)