|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first person rumored to have bought Indian Island after it was originally sold?
(a) Ms. Brent.
(b) Lady Culmington.
(c) Mr. Rogers.
(d) Mr. Owen.
2. How much is Captain Lombard being paid to go to Indian Island?
(a) Fifty guineas.
(b) Five hundred guineas.
(c) One hundred guineas.
(d) One thousand guineas.
3. How is Cyril related to Hugo?
(a) He is Hugo's step-brother.
(b) He is Hugo's little brother.
(c) He is Hugo's nephew.
(d) He is Hugo's first cousin.
4. What does Emily take from her bag after dinner?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A photograph of her father.
(d) A love letter.
5. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
(a) His will.
(b) The Times.
(c) The Bible.
(d) A love letter from his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the guests realize their host's pseudonym stands for?
2. What does the Judge remember most about Seton?
3. How does Macarthur's wife die?
4. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
5. How did Blore know Landor?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)