|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
(a) His daughter.
(b) The sister.
(c) His wife.
(d) Clees' husband.
2. Who was the first person rumored to have bought Indian Island after it was originally sold?
(a) Lady Culmington.
(b) Mr. Owen.
(c) Mr. Rogers.
(d) Ms. Brent.
3. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
(a) Ghost stories.
(c) South Africa.
(d) The weather.
4. What does Armstrong believe was in Marston's glass?
(c) A poisonous wasp.
5. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
(a) She was his aunt.
(b) She was his first cousin.
(c) She was his teacher at school.
(d) She was his nursery governess.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Cyril related to Hugo?
2. What does the Judge remember most about Seton?
3. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
4. What was Marston drinking?
5. What does Lombard browse through after dinner?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)