|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
(a) A love letter from his wife.
(b) The Times.
(c) His will.
(d) The Bible.
2. Where has the voice been coming from?
(a) A gramophone behind a wall.
(b) From under the dinner table.
(c) A person hiding behind a wall.
(d) From outside the window.
3. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
(a) When there is a southeasterly storm.
(b) During evening.
(c) During the daytime.
(d) In the winter.
4. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
(a) She was his aunt.
(b) She was his nursery governess.
(c) She was his teacher at school.
(d) She was his first cousin.
5. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
(a) Seven Stars.
(b) The Swan Song.
(c) The Shooting Star.
(d) Seventh Heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the hobby of the original owner of Indian Island?
2. What happened to Blore after Landor's trial?
3. What is the nearest train station to Indian Island?
4. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
5. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)