|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
(a) When there is a southeasterly storm.
(b) During the daytime.
(c) In the winter.
(d) During evening.
2. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
(a) A photograph of Indian Island.
(b) The Ten Commandments.
(c) A nursery rhyme.
(d) The portrait of a young man.
3. What crime was Landor accused of?
(a) Bank robbery.
4. What do the guests realize their host's pseudonym stands for?
(a) M. Morris.
(b) No one.
(d) A Ghost.
5. What does the Judge remove before going to bed?
(a) A chain around his neck.
(b) His wig.
(c) His watch.
(d) His false teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Blore know Landor?
2. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
3. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
4. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
5. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)