|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
(a) Seven Stars.
(b) The Swan Song.
(c) Seventh Heaven.
(d) The Shooting Star.
2. What name does Blore give himself?
3. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
(b) Arthur Richmond.
(c) His mother.
4. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
(a) The sister.
(b) Clees' husband.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His wife.
5. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
Short Answer Questions
1. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
2. Where is Indian Island located?
3. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
4. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
5. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)