|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime was Landor accused of?
(b) Bank robbery.
2. What was the return address on the letter sent to Rogers?
(c) Ritz Hotel.
(d) South Africa.
3. What compliment does Emily give Mrs. Rogers?
(a) She says she is a good cook.
(b) She says she is dressed well.
(c) She says she is good looking.
(d) She says that she is very well-read.
4. How does Macarthur's wife die?
(a) She drowns.
(b) She is murdered.
(c) Scarlet Fever.
5. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
(a) She was his nursery governess.
(b) She was his first cousin.
(c) She was his aunt.
(d) She was his teacher at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
2. Who suggests that everyone go to bed?
3. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
4. What is the title of the album that the Voice was recorded on?
5. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)