|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Indian Island located?
(a) In the Mediterranean.
(b) Off of the Devon Coast.
(c) In the Caribbean.
(d) In the Indian Ocean.
2. Who chokes on his wine?
3. How much is Captain Lombard being paid to go to Indian Island?
(a) Five hundred guineas.
(b) One thousand guineas.
(c) One hundred guineas.
(d) Fifty guineas.
4. How did Marston kill John and Lucy Combes?
(a) He ran them over with his car.
(b) He stabbed them.
(c) He shot them.
(d) He poisoned them.
5. What do Vera and Davis talk about during dinner?
(a) South Africa.
(b) Ghost stories.
(d) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
2. What does the Judge remove before going to bed?
3. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
4. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
5. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)