|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
(a) A love letter from his wife.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The Times.
(d) His will.
2. How did Blore know Landor?
(a) He is his brother.
(b) He was the police officer in charge of his case.
(c) He is his uncle.
(d) He was his commander.
3. Who ordered and paid for everything on Indian Island?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(b) Mr. Jones.
(c) Mr. Thomas.
(d) Mr. Morris.
4. What happened to Blore after Landor's trial?
(a) He quit his job.
(b) He retired.
(c) He got fired.
(d) He was promoted.
5. What does Narracott deliver to the island every morning?
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) The post.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tony Marston think he has time for before he gets to Indian Island?
2. What name does Blore give himself?
3. What is the nearest train station to Indian Island?
4. What does the Judge remember most about Seton?
5. What does Lombard say natives don't mind doing?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)