|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
(b) Tony Marston.
2. How did Marston kill John and Lucy Combes?
(a) He ran them over with his car.
(b) He stabbed them.
(c) He poisoned them.
(d) He shot them.
3. What does Armstrong believe was in Marston's glass?
(a) A poisonous wasp.
4. What was the hobby of the original owner of Indian Island?
5. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
(a) She was his first cousin.
(b) She was his nursery governess.
(c) She was his aunt.
(d) She was his teacher at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Marston drinking?
2. What happened to Blore after Landor's trial?
3. What is in the center of the dining room table?
4. What does the Judge remember most about Seton?
5. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)