|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
(a) She was his teacher at school.
(b) She was his aunt.
(c) She was his first cousin.
(d) She was his nursery governess.
2. What happened to Blore after Landor's trial?
(a) He was promoted.
(b) He retired.
(c) He got fired.
(d) He quit his job.
3. Who has General Macarthur heard currently owns Indian Island?
(a) The War Office.
(b) The Air Force.
(c) The Admiralty.
(d) All answers are correct.
4. Where has the voice been coming from?
(a) From under the dinner table.
(b) A person hiding behind a wall.
(c) From outside the window.
(d) A gramophone behind a wall.
5. What compliment does Emily give Mrs. Rogers?
(a) She says she is good looking.
(b) She says that she is very well-read.
(c) She says she is a good cook.
(d) She says she is dressed well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
2. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
3. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
4. What is Vera's occupation?
5. Who ordered and paid for everything on Indian Island?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)