|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Judge remember most about Seton?
(a) His fair hair.
(b) His habit of looking at you straight in the face.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) His blue eyes.
2. Who faints after the recording?
(b) Mrs. Rogers.
(d) Dr. Armstrong.
3. At what time does the Voice start talking?
4. What is Justice Wargrave reading on the train?
(a) A love letter from his wife.
(b) The Bible.
(c) His will.
(d) The Times.
5. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
(a) Take down their "Ten Little Indians" poem.
(b) Lock their doors.
(c) Close their windows.
(d) Say their prayers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Marston kill John and Lucy Combes?
2. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
3. What does Emily take from her bag after dinner?
4. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
5. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)