|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
(a) During the daytime.
(b) When there is a southeasterly storm.
(c) During evening.
(d) In the winter.
2. What do the guests talk about at breakfast?
(a) Loch Ness.
(b) All answers are correct.
(d) The news from abroad.
3. Where do Blore, Armstrong and Lombard hear footsteps while they are searching the house?
(a) In Marston's room.
(b) In Vera's room.
(c) In the attic.
(d) In Mrs. Rogers' room.
4. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
(a) Clees' husband.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His wife.
(d) The sister.
5. Who does Armstrong dream he has killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Blore give himself?
2. What word does Emily use while discussing Mrs. Rogers' death?
3. What does Blore bring Armstrong to help with the search of the island?
4. Who does Fred Narracott send to the island if he is ill?
5. Who does Blore think murdered Mrs. Rogers?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)