|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lombard think has gone "balmy?"
2. Where do Blore, Armstrong and Lombard hear footsteps while they are searching the house?
(a) In Vera's room.
(b) In Mrs. Rogers' room.
(c) In the attic.
(d) In Marston's room.
3. What name does Blore give himself?
4. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
(a) During the daytime.
(b) In the winter.
(c) During evening.
(d) When there is a southeasterly storm.
5. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
(a) She was his nursery governess.
(b) She was his first cousin.
(c) She was his teacher at school.
(d) She was his aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
2. What happened to Blore after Landor's trial?
3. What does Narracott deliver to the island every morning?
4. Who does Lombard suspect the most?
5. What does General Macarthur say it is when you "come to the end?"
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)