|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who chokes on his wine?
2. What crime was Landor accused of?
(a) Bank robbery.
3. What does Armstrong say that many homicidal people are?
4. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
5. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
(a) A rat.
(b) A tortoise.
(c) A panther.
(d) A rabbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wargrave think all doctors are the same?
2. What has Emily lost?
3. Where are the cliffs located on the island?
4. Who does Lombard suspect the most?
5. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)