|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Armstrong dream he has killed?
2. Who does Blore think has gone mad?
3. What does Blore say to do after locking the doors?
(a) Put a chair under the handle.
(b) Lock the windows.
(c) Don't fall asleep.
(d) Pray for safety.
4. What does Blore bring Armstrong to help with the search of the island?
(a) An axe.
(b) A ladder.
(c) A knife.
5. What does General Macarthur say it is when you "come to the end?"
(b) A tragedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one possible hiding place in Rogers' room?
2. What does Blore suggest doing that night?
3. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
4. What do the guests talk about at breakfast?
5. What does Lombard say natives don't mind doing?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)