|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After reading her Bible before bed, what does Emily do next?
(a) Write in her journal.
(b) Say her prayers.
(c) Lock her door.
(d) Take down her "Ten Little Indians" poem.
2. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
(a) Harley Street.
(b) Main Street.
(c) Lloyd Street.
(d) Downing Street.
3. What was Landor's sentence?
(a) Fifteen years in prison.
(b) Thirty years hard labor.
(c) Penal servitude for life.
(d) He was not convicted.
4. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
(a) When there is a southeasterly storm.
(b) During the daytime.
(c) During evening.
(d) In the winter.
5. Where are the cliffs located on the island?
(a) In the center of the island.
(b) On the southern side.
(c) On the southeast side.
(d) On the northwest side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Blore after Landor's trial?
2. What does Lombard say natives don't mind doing?
3. What does Blore say about the killer's character?
4. Who does Lombard think has gone "balmy?"
5. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)