|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
(a) A nursery rhyme.
(b) The Ten Commandments.
(c) The portrait of a young man.
(d) A photograph of Indian Island.
2. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
(a) Main Street.
(b) Harley Street.
(c) Downing Street.
(d) Lloyd Street.
3. What does Blore say to do after locking the doors?
(a) Pray for safety.
(b) Put a chair under the handle.
(c) Don't fall asleep.
(d) Lock the windows.
4. Who ordered and paid for everything on Indian Island?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) Mr. Smith.
(c) Mr. Thomas.
(d) Mr. Morris.
5. What is Emily doing all morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fred Narracott send to the island if he is ill?
2. What is the one possible hiding place in Rogers' room?
3. What happened the night Mrs. Brady died?
4. Where do Blore, Armstrong and Lombard hear footsteps while they are searching the house?
5. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)