|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rogers come on to the terrace to speak to?
(c) The ghost of his dead wife.
(d) Dr. Armstrong.
2. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
3. What happened the night Mrs. Brady died?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) The doctor couldn't get to her.
(c) The telephones went out.
(d) There was a storm.
4. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
5. Why does the General ask not to be disturbed?
(a) Because he wants to read.
(b) Because he wants to pray.
(c) Because he doesn't like anyone on the island.
(d) Because he has little time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lombard say natives don't mind doing?
2. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
3. What does Blore say about the killer's character?
4. How did Blore know Landor?
5. What do the guests talk about at breakfast?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)