|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is carrying a revolver?
2. How did Marston kill John and Lucy Combes?
(a) He stabbed them.
(b) He poisoned them.
(c) He ran them over with his car.
(d) He shot them.
3. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
(a) In the winter.
(b) When there is a southeasterly storm.
(c) During the daytime.
(d) During evening.
4. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
(a) Wargrave's wife.
(b) Wargrave's mother.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) Wargrave's niece.
5. Who does Lombard suspect the most?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
2. What feeling does the General think that Emily wouldn't understand?
3. What was Landor's sentence?
4. What does Blore say to do after locking the doors?
5. What does General Macarthur say it is when you "come to the end?"
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)