|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Blore know Landor?
(a) He is his uncle.
(b) He was the police officer in charge of his case.
(c) He is his brother.
(d) He was his commander.
2. What word does Emily use while discussing Mrs. Rogers' death?
3. Who does Armstrong dream he has killed?
4. How many Indian figurines are left on the table at the end of the chapter?
5. What does Blore suggest doing that night?
(a) Building a boat.
(b) Creating a bonfire.
(c) Swimming for shore.
(d) Committing suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightens Rogers the most about the murders?
2. What happened the night Mrs. Brady died?
3. Who is the first person who volunteers to stay back at the station?
4. Why doesn't Lombard think there aren't any fishing boats out?
5. Who is carrying a revolver?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)