|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lombard say natives don't mind doing?
(b) Leaving home.
(c) Going to war.
(d) Killing others.
2. What does General Macarthur say it is when you "come to the end?"
(b) A tragedy.
3. Who does Blore think has gone mad?
4. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
(a) Downing Street.
(b) Harley Street.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Lloyd Street.
5. Who is the first person who volunteers to stay back at the station?
(c) Justice Wargrave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Armstrong dream he has killed?
2. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
3. What has Emily lost?
4. What book is Emily Brent reading?
5. How many Indian figurines are left on the table at the end of the chapter?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)