|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feeling does the General think that Emily wouldn't understand?
2. Why doesn't Lombard think there aren't any fishing boats out?
(a) Because this area isn't known for its fishing.
(b) Because Fred Narracott has told everyone not to fish those waters.
(c) Because U.N. Owen has killed all of the fishermen.
(d) Because a storm is coming.
3. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
4. What word does Emily use while discussing Mrs. Rogers' death?
5. What does Blore say about the killer's character?
(a) He would be disorganized.
(b) He would be frazzled.
(c) He would be wracked with guilt.
(d) He would be a cool customer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Narracott deliver to the island every morning?
2. Who does Rogers come on to the terrace to speak to?
3. Why does Wargrave think all doctors are the same?
4. What book is Emily Brent reading?
5. How did Blore know Landor?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)