|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who chokes on his wine?
2. What does Narracott deliver to the island every morning?
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) The post.
3. Who was Edward Seton accused of murdering?
(a) Wargrave's niece.
(b) An elderly woman.
(c) Wargrave's wife.
(d) Wargrave's mother.
4. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
(a) The Shooting Star.
(b) The Swan Song.
(c) Seventh Heaven.
(d) Seven Stars.
5. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
(c) Tony Marston.
Short Answer Questions
1. After reading her Bible before bed, what does Emily do next?
2. Why does the General ask not to be disturbed?
3. Who does Lombard think has gone "balmy?"
4. What is Emily doing all morning?
5. Who does Lombard suspect the most?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)