|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blore suggest doing that night?
(a) Swimming for shore.
(b) Creating a bonfire.
(c) Committing suicide.
(d) Building a boat.
2. What does General Macarthur say it is when you "come to the end?"
(a) A tragedy.
3. What do the guests talk about at breakfast?
(a) Loch Ness.
(b) The news from abroad.
(d) All answers are correct.
4. What word does Emily use while discussing Mrs. Rogers' death?
5. When does the motorboat usually arrive with supplies?
(a) At 9:15.
(b) At 10:30 sharp.
(c) Between 10 and 11.
(d) Between 7 and 8.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armstrong say that many homicidal people are?
2. After going into a trance-like state, what name does Emily come up with as the murderer's?
3. What does Narracott deliver to the island every morning?
4. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
5. Who does Rogers come on to the terrace to speak to?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)