|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Armstrong dream he has killed?
2. What book is Emily Brent reading?
(a) A military biography.
(b) The Bible.
(d) A book of romantic poetry.
3. What is Emily doing all morning?
4. What feeling does the General think that Emily wouldn't understand?
5. Why doesn't Lombard think there aren't any fishing boats out?
(a) Because a storm is coming.
(b) Because this area isn't known for its fishing.
(c) Because Fred Narracott has told everyone not to fish those waters.
(d) Because U.N. Owen has killed all of the fishermen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fred Narracott send to the island if he is ill?
2. When does the motorboat usually arrive with supplies?
3. Who ordered and paid for everything on Indian Island?
4. Who is the first person who volunteers to stay back at the station?
5. Who does Blore think has gone mad?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)