|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Blore know Landor?
(a) He is his brother.
(b) He was his commander.
(c) He is his uncle.
(d) He was the police officer in charge of his case.
2. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
(a) Clees' husband.
(b) His wife.
(c) His daughter.
(d) The sister.
3. When can't boats land on Indian Island?
(a) During the daytime.
(b) During evening.
(c) When there is a southeasterly storm.
(d) In the winter.
4. Who does Blore think has gone mad?
5. Who does Rogers come on to the terrace to speak to?
(b) The ghost of his dead wife.
(c) Dr. Armstrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
2. What is Emily doing all morning?
3. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
4. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
5. What does Armstrong say that many homicidal people are?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)