|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
(a) A rat.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A tortoise.
(d) A panther.
2. Where do Blore, Armstrong and Lombard hear footsteps while they are searching the house?
(a) In Vera's room.
(b) In Marston's room.
(c) In the attic.
(d) In Mrs. Rogers' room.
3. After reading her Bible before bed, what does Emily do next?
(a) Take down her "Ten Little Indians" poem.
(b) Write in her journal.
(c) Say her prayers.
(d) Lock her door.
4. Why does Wargrave think all doctors are the same?
(a) They are too timid.
(b) They think in cliches.
(c) They are too cocky.
(d) They take too many risks.
5. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
(a) Lloyd Street.
(b) Main Street.
(c) Downing Street.
(d) Harley Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person who volunteers to stay back at the station?
2. What is framed over Vera's mantle?
3. What has Emily lost?
4. Who does Lombard suspect the most?
5. What is Emily doing all morning?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)