|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime was Landor accused of?
(a) Bank robbery.
2. What happened the night Mrs. Brady died?
(a) The telephones went out.
(b) There was a storm.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) The doctor couldn't get to her.
3. Where do Blore, Armstrong and Lombard hear footsteps while they are searching the house?
(a) In Mrs. Rogers' room.
(b) In the attic.
(c) In Marston's room.
(d) In Vera's room.
4. How many servants are there on Indian Island to take care of the guests?
5. What book is Emily Brent reading?
(a) A book of romantic poetry.
(c) The Bible.
(d) A military biography.
Short Answer Questions
1. After going into a trance-like state, what name does Emily come up with as the murderer's?
2. How did Blore know Landor?
3. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
4. What does Blore bring Armstrong to help with the search of the island?
5. Who does Lombard suspect the most?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)