|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Narracott deliver to the island every morning?
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) The post.
2. What street does Justice Wargrave associate Dr. Armstrong with?
(a) Lloyd Street.
(b) Harley Street.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Downing Street.
3. What does General Macarthur say it is when you "come to the end?"
(b) A tragedy.
4. Why does Armstrong wish he had his medical supplies?
(a) To treat anyone who gets injured.
(b) To know which drug had killed Mrs. Rogers.
(c) To kill U.N. Owen if he is found.
(d) So he can commit suicide if he needs to.
5. How did Marston kill John and Lucy Combes?
(a) He shot them.
(b) He ran them over with his car.
(c) He stabbed them.
(d) He poisoned them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blore say about the killer's character?
2. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
3. After going into a trance-like state, what name does Emily come up with as the murderer's?
4. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
5. Why doesn't Lombard think there aren't any fishing boats out?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)