|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Blore know Landor?
(a) He is his uncle.
(b) He is his brother.
(c) He was the police officer in charge of his case.
(d) He was his commander.
2. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
(a) She was his first cousin.
(b) She was his nursery governess.
(c) She was his teacher at school.
(d) She was his aunt.
3. What is the name of the inn at Sticklehaven?
(a) The Shooting Star.
(b) Seven Stars.
(c) The Swan Song.
(d) Seventh Heaven.
4. Who does Armstrong dream he has killed?
5. What type of animal is Lombard described as?
(a) A rat.
(b) A tortoise.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A panther.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Blore think has gone mad?
2. Who is the only person that Mr. Narracott thinks seems like "the right kind" to be visiting Indian Island?
3. After going into a trance-like state, what name does Emily come up with as the murderer's?
4. Why does the General ask not to be disturbed?
5. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)