|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one possible hiding place in Rogers' room?
(a) In the wardrobe.
(b) In a closet.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) In a large trunk.
2. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
3. Who does Armstrong believe knows what happened to Louisa Clees besides him?
(a) Clees' husband.
(b) His wife.
(c) The sister.
(d) His daughter.
4. What is Emily doing all morning?
5. How was Vera connected to Cyril Hamilton?
(a) She was his teacher at school.
(b) She was his first cousin.
(c) She was his aunt.
(d) She was his nursery governess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rogers come on to the terrace to speak to?
2. What happened to Blore after Landor's trial?
3. After going into a trance-like state, what name does Emily come up with as the murderer's?
4. What does Armstrong say that many homicidal people are?
5. What does Lombard say natives don't mind doing?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)