|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Blore think has gone mad?
2. What was Landor's sentence?
(a) He was not convicted.
(b) Thirty years hard labor.
(c) Penal servitude for life.
(d) Fifteen years in prison.
3. What feeling does the General think that Emily wouldn't understand?
4. What does Blore suggest doing that night?
(a) Swimming for shore.
(b) Building a boat.
(c) Committing suicide.
(d) Creating a bonfire.
5. What happened the night Mrs. Brady died?
(a) There was a storm.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) The telephones went out.
(d) The doctor couldn't get to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lombard think has gone "balmy?"
2. What does Armstrong say that many homicidal people are?
3. How many taxis are at the Oakbridge station?
4. What does General Macarthur say it is when you "come to the end?"
5. After going into a trance-like state, what name does Emily come up with as the murderer's?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)