|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the drawer or the table by Lombard's bed?
(a) A knife.
(b) Vera's watch.
(c) His revolver.
2. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
(a) Say their prayers.
(b) Take down their "Ten Little Indians" poem.
(c) Lock their doors.
(d) Close their windows.
3. Who does the Judge believe is Mr. Owen?
(a) A ghost.
(b) One of the remaining guests.
(c) Mr. Narracott.
(d) Mr. Morris.
4. What is in Vera's room that she had never noticed before?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A big black hook.
(c) A knife.
(d) A telephone.
5. What weapon was used to kill the General?
(a) A chair.
(b) A boulder.
(c) No weapon was found.
(d) A log.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Judge remove before going to bed?
2. What drug does Armstrong say he gave to Mrs. Rogers?
3. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
4. How much money was Blore offered to come to the island?
5. What kind of food is left in the larder?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)