|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Blore suspect is the killer?
(b) Mr. Morris.
2. What is in the drawer or the table by Lombard's bed?
(a) A knife.
(b) His revolver.
(c) Vera's watch.
3. What is in Vera's room that she had never noticed before?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A big black hook.
(c) A knife.
(d) A telephone.
4. What happens just as the General's body is brought into the house?
(a) Emily faints.
(b) The electricity goes out.
(c) A siren begins to blare.
(d) The storm breaks.
5. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
(b) A heart attack.
(d) A stroke.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Macarthur's wife die?
2. How much money was Blore offered to come to the island?
3. What does Vera do to pass the time?
4. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
5. What does Blore take with him when he leaves his room?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)