|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug does Armstrong say he gave to Mrs. Rogers?
2. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
(b) All answers are correct.
3. What does Vera do to pass the time?
(a) She writes in her diary.
(b) She writes letters to Hugo.
(c) She knits.
(d) She prays.
4. What was Marston drinking?
(c) Whiskey and soda.
5. What weapon was used to kill the General?
(a) A boulder.
(b) A log.
(c) No weapon was found.
(d) A chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of food is left in the larder?
2. Why does Lombard say he brought his weapon?
3. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
4. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
5. Who does Lombard say couldn't possibly be the killer?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)