|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
(b) A stroke.
(c) A heart attack.
2. Who leaves to get Macarthur?
3. Who does Lombard say couldn't possibly be the killer?
(a) Either of the women.
4. What is in Vera's room that she had never noticed before?
(a) A telephone.
(b) A knife.
(c) A big black hook.
(d) A mirror.
5. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
(a) Arthur Richmond.
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
2. Why does Lombard say he brought his weapon?
3. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
4. What does the Judge remember most about Seton?
5. What was Marston drinking?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)