|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Judge remember most about Seton?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) His blue eyes.
(c) His habit of looking at you straight in the face.
(d) His fair hair.
2. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
(d) All answers are correct.
3. What does Armstrong believe was in Marston's glass?
(c) A poisonous wasp.
4. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
(a) Arthur Richmond.
(c) His mother.
5. Why does Lombard say he brought his weapon?
(a) He wanted to use it to kill wild animals.
(b) He wanted to give it to Mr. Owen.
(c) He never leaves home without it.
(d) He expected to run into trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
2. What happens just as the General's body is brought into the house?
3. How much money was Blore offered to come to the island?
4. Who suggests that everyone go to bed?
5. Whose room is discovered to be empty in the middle of the night?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)