|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lombard say he brought his weapon?
(a) He never leaves home without it.
(b) He wanted to use it to kill wild animals.
(c) He wanted to give it to Mr. Owen.
(d) He expected to run into trouble.
2. What does Blore take with him when he leaves his room?
(a) A gun.
(b) A clock.
(c) A knife.
(d) A lamp.
3. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
(a) Close all of the windows.
(b) Chop wood.
(c) Clear the dining room.
(d) Get rid of the Indian figurines.
4. Where is the man from who talked to Blore on the train?
5. Who does Blore suspect is the killer?
(a) Mr. Morris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Marston drinking?
2. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
3. What is in Vera's room that she had never noticed before?
4. What does the Judge remove before going to bed?
5. What does Vera do to pass the time?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)