|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
(b) His mother.
(c) Arthur Richmond.
2. What does the Judge remember most about Seton?
(a) His blue eyes.
(b) His fair hair.
(c) His habit of looking at you straight in the face.
(d) All answers are correct.
3. What does Vera do to pass the time?
(a) She writes letters to Hugo.
(b) She knits.
(c) She prays.
(d) She writes in her diary.
4. What does Blore take with him when he leaves his room?
(a) A gun.
(b) A clock.
(c) A lamp.
(d) A knife.
5. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
(c) All answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Armstrong say he gave to Mrs. Rogers?
2. What is in Vera's room that she had never noticed before?
3. What weapon was used to kill the General?
4. How does Macarthur's wife die?
5. What does Armstrong believe was in Marston's glass?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)