|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lombard say couldn't possibly be the killer?
(c) Either of the women.
2. How does Macarthur's wife die?
(a) She drowns.
(b) Scarlet Fever.
(d) She is murdered.
3. What does the Judge remember most about Seton?
(a) His fair hair.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) His habit of looking at you straight in the face.
(d) His blue eyes.
4. What does Vera say she can never eat again?
5. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
(a) Lock their doors.
(b) Take down their "Ten Little Indians" poem.
(c) Say their prayers.
(d) Close their windows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens just as the General's body is brought into the house?
2. How is Cyril related to Hugo?
3. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
4. Who does the Judge believe is Mr. Owen?
5. What is in Vera's room that she had never noticed before?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)