|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose room is discovered to be empty in the middle of the night?
2. Where is the man from who talked to Blore on the train?
3. Who does Lombard say couldn't possibly be the killer?
(c) Either of the women.
4. What drug does Armstrong say he gave to Mrs. Rogers?
5. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
(a) Clear the dining room.
(b) Close all of the windows.
(c) Chop wood.
(d) Get rid of the Indian figurines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in Vera's room that she had never noticed before?
2. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
3. What does Armstrong believe was in Marston's glass?
4. Who does Blore suspect is the killer?
5. Why does Lombard say he brought his weapon?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)