|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Marston drinking?
(b) Whiskey and soda.
2. What is in the drawer or the table by Lombard's bed?
(a) A knife.
(b) Vera's watch.
(d) His revolver.
3. Where is the man from who talked to Blore on the train?
4. What happens just as the General's body is brought into the house?
(a) A siren begins to blare.
(b) The storm breaks.
(c) The electricity goes out.
(d) Emily faints.
5. What drug does Armstrong say he gave to Mrs. Rogers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves to get Macarthur?
2. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
3. What is the name of the person who approached Blore about coming to the island?
4. Whose room is discovered to be empty in the middle of the night?
5. What is in Vera's room that she had never noticed before?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)