|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
(a) Clear the dining room.
(b) Chop wood.
(c) Close all of the windows.
(d) Get rid of the Indian figurines.
2. Who leaves to get Macarthur?
3. How does Macarthur's wife die?
(b) She is murdered.
(c) She drowns.
(d) Scarlet Fever.
4. What was Marston drinking?
(c) Whiskey and soda.
5. Who suggests that everyone go to bed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
2. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
3. What does the Judge remove before going to bed?
4. What kind of food is left in the larder?
5. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)