|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Cyril related to Hugo?
(a) He is Hugo's step-brother.
(b) He is Hugo's little brother.
(c) He is Hugo's first cousin.
(d) He is Hugo's nephew.
2. Who suggests that everyone go to bed?
3. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
(a) A stroke.
(c) A heart attack.
4. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
(a) Close their windows.
(b) Say their prayers.
(c) Lock their doors.
(d) Take down their "Ten Little Indians" poem.
5. How much money was Blore offered to come to the island?
(a) 100 guineas.
(b) 25 guineas.
(c) 50 guineas.
(d) 500 guineas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the man from who talked to Blore on the train?
2. Who does the Judge believe is Mr. Owen?
3. Who does Blore suspect is the killer?
4. How does Macarthur's wife die?
5. Whose room is discovered to be empty in the middle of the night?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)