|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does everyone do when they get to their rooms?
(a) Take down their "Ten Little Indians" poem.
(b) Lock their doors.
(c) Close their windows.
(d) Say their prayers.
2. What weapon was used to kill the General?
(a) No weapon was found.
(b) A chair.
(c) A log.
(d) A boulder.
3. How is Cyril related to Hugo?
(a) He is Hugo's nephew.
(b) He is Hugo's little brother.
(c) He is Hugo's first cousin.
(d) He is Hugo's step-brother.
4. Who does Blore suspect is the killer?
(a) Mr. Morris.
5. Who suggests that everyone go to bed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Marston drinking?
2. What drug does Armstrong say he gave to Mrs. Rogers?
3. Whose room is discovered to be empty in the middle of the night?
4. Who does Lombard say couldn't possibly be the killer?
5. What happens just as the General's body is brought into the house?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)