|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
(b) Arthur Richmond.
(d) His mother.
2. Who suggests that everyone go to bed?
3. What weapon was used to kill the General?
(a) A chair.
(b) A log.
(c) No weapon was found.
(d) A boulder.
4. Who leaves to get Macarthur?
5. What does Vera do to pass the time?
(a) She writes letters to Hugo.
(b) She knits.
(c) She prays.
(d) She writes in her diary.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Macarthur's wife die?
2. What happens just as the General's body is brought into the house?
3. Who does Lombard say couldn't possibly be the killer?
4. What kind of food is left in the larder?
5. What does Blore take with him when he leaves his room?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)