|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in Vera's room that she had never noticed before?
(a) A mirror.
(b) A knife.
(c) A telephone.
(d) A big black hook.
2. Who leaves to get Macarthur?
3. What does Blore take with him when he leaves his room?
(a) A clock.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
4. What does Vera do to pass the time?
(a) She writes in her diary.
(b) She prays.
(c) She writes letters to Hugo.
(d) She knits.
5. Who does Lombard say couldn't possibly be the killer?
(b) Either of the women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Armstrong say he gave to Mrs. Rogers?
2. Whose room is discovered to be empty in the middle of the night?
3. What happens just as the General's body is brought into the house?
4. What weapon was used to kill the General?
5. What does Armstrong say Marston died of?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)