|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Judge remember most about Seton?
(a) His fair hair.
(b) His habit of looking at you straight in the face.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) His blue eyes.
2. What was Marston drinking?
(d) Whiskey and soda.
3. What weapon was used to kill the General?
(a) A log.
(b) A boulder.
(c) No weapon was found.
(d) A chair.
4. How is Cyril related to Hugo?
(a) He is Hugo's first cousin.
(b) He is Hugo's little brother.
(c) He is Hugo's nephew.
(d) He is Hugo's step-brother.
5. Who does the Judge believe is Mr. Owen?
(a) Mr. Narracott.
(b) One of the remaining guests.
(c) Mr. Morris.
(d) A ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money was Blore offered to come to the island?
2. Who does Lombard say couldn't possibly be the killer?
3. What does Blore take with him when he leaves his room?
4. What is the name of the person who approached Blore about coming to the island?
5. What is in Vera's room that she had never noticed before?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)