|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of food is left in the larder?
(a) Just fruit.
(b) Only crackers.
(c) Tinned food.
(d) All perishables.
2. What does the Judge remove before going to bed?
(a) His false teeth.
(b) His watch.
(c) His wig.
(d) A chain around his neck.
3. What weapon was used to kill the General?
(a) A log.
(b) No weapon was found.
(c) A chair.
(d) A boulder.
4. Who does General Macarthur keep seeing in his mind before he falls asleep?
(b) Arthur Richmond.
(c) His mother.
5. What is in the drawer or the table by Lombard's bed?
(a) Vera's watch.
(b) His revolver.
(c) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money was Blore offered to come to the island?
2. How does Macarthur's wife die?
3. What does Rogers have to do before he can retire for the evening?
4. Who does the Judge believe is Mr. Owen?
5. What drug does Armstrong say he gave to Mrs. Rogers?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)