|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money was Blore offered to come to the island?
(a) 100 guineas.
(b) 500 guineas.
(c) 25 guineas.
(d) 50 guineas.
2. What interests did Macarthur's wife have in common with her lover?
(a) All answers are correct.
3. What happens just as the General's body is brought into the house?
(a) A siren begins to blare.
(b) The electricity goes out.
(c) The storm breaks.
(d) Emily faints.
4. Who leaves to get Macarthur?
5. What does the Judge remember most about Seton?
(a) His habit of looking at you straight in the face.
(b) His fair hair.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) His blue eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of food is left in the larder?
2. Where is the man from who talked to Blore on the train?
3. What was Marston drinking?
4. What is the name of the person who approached Blore about coming to the island?
5. What is in the drawer or the table by Lombard's bed?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)