|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicole tell Rosemary that is Abe North's problem?
2. What place reminds Rosemary of Hollywood?
(a) Saint Tropez
(b) Monte Carlo
(d) La Turbie
3. What number does Rosemary think is the limit for a good party?
4. What is Dick's special quality?
(a) He can juggle.
(b) He can cook gourmet dishes.
(c) He is a master storyteller.
(d) He can make everyone feel special and loved.
5. Who is the pathologist that Dick visits in Zurich?
(a) Carl Jung
(b) Sigmund Freud
(c) Franz Gregorovius
(d) Albert Einstein
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dick and Rosemary do in the taxi?
2. What do Rosemary and Nicole do together that afternoon?
3. Who does Rosemary promise to stay with at the party?
4. Who does Rosemary think is one of the most beautiful people she has ever seen?
5. What jewelry does Nicole Driver always wear?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the discrimination incident in Chapter 23.
2. How can you tell that Dick's mind is addled by Rosemary?
3. What is the symbolism of the sun coming out when Dick kisses Rosemary?
4. How can Rosemary tell that the Divers and their friends are wealthy?
5. Describe the situation where Dick comforts the American girl looking for her brother's grave.
6. What lesson does Rosemary learn when Dick again rebuffs her advances?
7. What are the effects of Dick's habit of giving compliments to Rosemary?
8. Describe the burgeoning romance between Dick and Nicole.
9. How does Rosemary perceive the Divers during dinner?
10. What are Mr. McKisco's concerns after he agrees to a duel with Tommy Barban?
This section contains 912 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)