|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the tradition between Dick and Nicole?
(a) Never be too tired for anything
(b) Dick is in charge of romance
(c) Dick orders for both of them
(d) Always compliment the other
2. What does the answer to #31 take with him to the event?
(b) A movie camera
(c) A jacket
(d) A doctor
3. What do Rosemary and Nicole do together that afternoon?
(b) Go to lunch
4. What name does Dick sign to a note for Maria?
5. How old was Nicole when her mother died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicole want to play for Dick?
2. What number does Rosemary think is the limit for a good party?
3. What does Nicole tell Rosemary that is Abe North's problem?
4. Which character leaves for war the next day?
5. On what topic does Dick engage McKisco to make McKisco feel superior?
Short Essay Questions
1. How can you tell that Dick's mind is addled by Rosemary?
2. Why does Rosemary's view of the Mediterranean change after she meets with film director Earl Brady?
3. How does Abe's drinking allow him to insult Nicole at the train station?
4. How is Dick able to ascertain that Nicole is upset about his continuing attention toward Rosemary?
5. How does Rosemary equate Nicole to her mother?
6. What psychological protective mechanisms are put in place for Nicole?
7. What can be determined about Rosemary's personality from her demeanor at the beach?
8. How can Rosemary tell that the Divers and their friends are wealthy?
9. What are Mr. McKisco's concerns after he agrees to a duel with Tommy Barban?
10. How does Rosemary perceive the Divers during dinner?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)