|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what had Rosemary's mother spent everything her husbands had left her?
(a) Vacation homes
(c) Rosemary's education
2. What place reminds Rosemary of Hollywood?
(b) La Turbie
(c) Monte Carlo
(d) Saint Tropez
3. How long is Nicole's father required to stay away from her according to Franz Gregorovius?
(a) 2 years
(b) 1 year
(c) 18 months
(d) 5 years
4. Where does Dick invite Rosemary and her mother to go?
(d) Saint Tropez
5. Who is the police sergeant looking for when he comes to Nicole's room?
(a) Early Brady
(d) Abe North
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rosemary invite Dick into her room?
2. Who does Rosemary find sobbing on the terrace of the hotel?
3. What is Dick's professional goal?
4. Who is the topic of conversation that started the fight between Tommy Barban and Mr. McKisco?
5. Everyone agrees that at 18, ____________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the effects of Dick's habit of giving compliments to Rosemary?
2. How does Dick realize that Nicole is mentally unstable?
3. Describe the burgeoning romance between Dick and Nicole.
4. What lesson does Rosemary learn when Dick again rebuffs her advances?
5. What can be determined about Rosemary's personality from her demeanor at the beach?
6. Explain Mrs. Elsie Speers' devotion to her daughter, Rosemary.
7. What are Mr. McKisco's concerns after he agrees to a duel with Tommy Barban?
8. Why does Rosemary not have fun at the party after she analyzes the evening?
9. How can Rosemary tell that the Divers and their friends are wealthy?
10. How does Abe's drinking allow him to insult Nicole at the train station?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)