|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Franz think about a marriage between Dick and Nicole?
(a) It would last forever.
(b) It would be doomed to fail.
(c) It should not take place until Nicole is better.
(d) It should not take place until Dick's career is better established.
2. Who brings up the topic of their dysfunctional marriage?
3. Where do Dick and Nicole go with Tommy?
(a) A museum
(b) A marina
(c) A lawyer
(d) A cafe
4. Who is with Nicole when Dick sees her in a cable car?
(a) Franz Gregorovius
(b) Dr. Dohmler
(c) Conte de Marmora
(d) Mr. Warren
5. What old acquaintance does Dick run into at a cafe?
(a) Earl Brady
(b) Tommy Barban
(c) Abe North
(d) Mr. Warren
6. What agreement do Dick and Franz make?
(a) They will shut down the clinic.
(b) They will explore hypnosis as treatment.
(c) Dick will leave the clinic.
(d) They will increase their patient count.
7. Why does Dick want to change hotels?
(a) He wants to be closer to the airport.
(b) He would not have to see Nicole.
(c) He does not like his room.
(d) He wants a hotel with a pool.
8. How does Nicole spend money?
(b) Not at all
9. What does Franz' wife say is the only reason Dick married Nicole?
(a) To control her
(b) To rescue her
(c) For her money
(d) For her family name
10. Who visits Nicole when Dick goes to Provence?
11. What does Dick resent about Beth?
(a) Her arrogance
(b) Her interference
(c) Her cold rich insolence
(d) Her sense of humor
12. What musical instrument does Dick play?
13. Where does Dick next see Rosemary?
14. Nicole refers to herself as _____________________.
(a) the life of the party
(b) Daddy's girl
(c) the crazy blonde
(d) the master plumber
15. Where does Rosemary take Dick the next day?
(a) To a museum
(b) To a casino
(c) To her film set
(d) To the country
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Dick give to Nicole?
2. What explanation does Dick give to Nicole for how he sustained his injuries?
3. What is the nature of the call?
4. Who is Franz' wife?
5. Where does Nicole's sister think that Nicole should live?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)