|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Dick and Nicole go for dinner?
(b) Saint Tropez
2. What does Nicole do with a letter from Tommy?
(a) Puts it in her desk drawer
(b) Presses it in her diary
(c) Throws it away
(d) Gives it to Dick
3. Who does Dick run into while in Naples?
4. What does Elsie share with Dick?
(a) She had an abortion a few years ago.
(b) Her daughter, Rosemary, is in love with him.
(c) Rosemary is her adopted daughter.
(d) She has had shock treatments.
5. Dick returns to ______________ to live with his family.
(b) the Riviera
6. What makes Dick feel trapped in his marriage?
(a) His father-in-law
(b) His children
(c) Nicole's illness
(d) Nicole's money
7. With whom does Dick spend his last days on the Riviera?
(b) His children
8. Where does Dick work on his book?
(a) Villa Maria
(b) Villa Diana
(c) Villa Nova
(d) Villa Viega
9. Who brings up the topic of their dysfunctional marriage?
10. Why does Dick return to America?
(a) To buy real estate
(b) To buy a new wardrobe for Nicole
(c) To attend his father's funeral
(d) To attend a college reunion
11. Who do Nicole and Beth see Dick talking to on the beach?
(b) Mary North
12. Into what arrangement does Dick enter with Franz?
(a) To invest in a golf course
(b) To buy Beth's mother's house
(c) To open a clinic together
(d) To provide free care to Nicole
13. Where do Dick and Beth have tea?
14. What news does Dick receive via telegram?
(a) Rosemary has had a car accident.
(b) His father has died.
(c) Nicole is sick again.
(d) Lanier has been expelled.
15. Where do Dick and Nicole go for Christmas?
(a) Swiss Alps
(b) Italian Alps
(c) The Riviera
(d) The Bahamas
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rosemary take Dick the next day?
2. What agreement do Dick and Franz make?
3. Who is Dick and Nicole's son?
4. Who does Dick fire at Villa Diana?
5. What does Nicole give Tommy for his cough?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)