|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Dick and Nicole's children?
(a) Lanford and Terry
(b) Lawrence and Toby
(c) Lance and Tippy
(d) Lanier and Topsy
2. What is the nature of the call?
(a) A man has shot himself in Rosemary's hotel room.
(b) Lanier has been in a bar fight.
(c) Tommy has been in a car accident.
(d) Mary North and Lady Caroline need bail money.
3. Where is Dick's father's church?
4. What does Franz' wife say is the only reason Dick married Nicole?
(a) To rescue her
(b) To control her
(c) For her family name
(d) For her money
5. Where does Rosemary take Dick the next day?
(a) To the country
(b) To a casino
(c) To her film set
(d) To a museum
6. What does Tommy tell Nicole?
(a) She is the funniest person he has ever known.
(b) She is the most beautiful woman he has ever known.
(c) She is the wealthiest person he has ever known.
(d) She is the most dramatic person he has ever known.
7. What explanation does Dick give to Nicole for how he sustained his injuries?
(a) Falling down some steps
(b) A minor car accident
(c) Falling on ice
(d) Helping a drunk friend in Rome
8. Who calls Dick in the middle of the night?
(b) A police officer
9. What does Franz suggest for Dick?
(a) A long vacation
(b) A night on the town
(c) A stiff drink
(d) A leave of absence
10. What does Nicole consider to be her security blanket?
(a) Her sister
(b) Her money
(c) Dick's love
(d) Her children
11. Who visits Nicole when Dick goes to Provence?
12. Who do Nicole and Beth see Dick talking to on the beach?
(d) Mary North
13. Where do Dick and Nicole go for dinner?
(a) Saint Tropez
14. Who accompanies Dick to a cabaret?
(a) Abe North
(b) Mr. McKisco
(c) Luis Campion
(d) Clay Collis
15. Who is Dick and Nicole's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Dick and Nicole go to get haircuts together?
2. What is Dick given for his pain?
3. Who does Dick see on the boat ride back to Europe?
4. Tommy tells Dick that _______________ has been beaten to death at a speakeasy.
5. With whom does Dick spend his last days on the Riviera?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)